Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-05-2017, 07:23 PM   #1
naughtylittlegirl

Default Hidden Public Tasks

I am looking for some simple, light, and short (less than an hour each, as I'd like to try a variety of things) hidden public or semi-public dares for my two rather long (13+ hours) summer roadtrips. I have very little experience with this kink and would like to ease into it a little, and I'd love some ideas.

I will be travelling in my car, by myself, primarily on highways and through cities/towns, so not overly secluded areas. I do not want to include other people in my kinks, i.e. guaranteeing being seen, asking for permission to do something definitely kinky, etc., nor do I want anything extreme or illegal.

And of course I will write and post highly detailed reports here, and PM'd to the dare-giver, of any dares/tasks I end up doing.

My information is all linked in my signature - you can view a condensed list of my kinks, my limits, and the My Toybox link will provide you with pictures of all my toys. If you look at my Outfits album you can also view panties, etc., that could be worked into my road trips. Please feel free to message me/comment here and ask me anything

Thank you for reading and bearing with me as I periodically edit to account for the severe case of 'summer brain' I have today, and have a lovely day!

I do give dares, but I am not looking to form any relationships beyond friendship at this time.

I am being mentored by my dear friend Wardell.

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

Last edited by naughtylittlegirl; 08-05-2017 at 10:30 PM.
naughtylittlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 07:46 PM   #2
Mtsubb

Hello, I would have PM'd you this question but I believe it's quite beneficial to everyone. I assume you will be traveling by car so, what type of vehicle? Is anyone going to be with you? And it would also be helpful to know which states you will be passing through.

My toys:
A rabbit vibrating dildo
A silver egg vibrator
A small rubber butt plug

Kik: mtsubb
When I was in highschool, I used to wear my sisters thongs and bras to school. It made me hard all the time and I walked around school constantly with a boner
Likes: Piss, Feminization, Degredation, Humiliation, CBT, bondage, anal, public, messy, food play, diapers
Dislikes: pain, extreme anal, sounding, cum eating
Limits: extreme pain, family, friends, scat
Mtsubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 08:04 PM   #3
naughtylittlegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtsubb View Post
Hello, I would have PM'd you this question but I believe it's quite beneficial to everyone. I assume you will be traveling by car so, what type of vehicle? Is anyone going to be with you? And it would also be helpful to know which states you will be passing through.
Oh yes, good questions, thank you! I'll edit the main post with answers too, but to respond to your comment, it's a car, I will be travelling entirely alone, and I'm in Canada and not really eager to tell people my travel route Highways mostly, through some cities/towns. I like to keep my stops to a minimum too, but there are rest stops and such.

I do give dares, but I am not looking to form any relationships beyond friendship at this time.

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

Old 08-05-2017, 08:14 PM   #4
raisethebar
Account Banned

Dare 1.Get out and take one naked selfie for yourself every hour at a road sign.

Dare 2. Drive naked when possible

Dare 3. Pick a word and every time it is said on the radio or music you have to take a piece of clothing off. Can rest your clothing count every hour

Dare 4. Go through a time hortons topless or bottomless your decision, it can be at night.

Dare 5. At a remote train crossing, pull your car off the road, walk down the tracks or do it at your car, stand completely naked facing the train as it goes by.

Dare 6. Find an overpass and stand naked facing incoming traffic for one min.
raisethebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 08:48 PM   #5
BaileyScream
Account Banned

Hey Belle!

Here is a task for you. Start your trip with your buttplug in. At the first rest stop, take it out. Start driving again without it until the second rest stop. Put it back in. Keep doing this pattern until you get to the destination. This will give your bum a break, while still feeling it most of the trip!

Second to this (and I don't know how comfortable you are with this), is that at every rest stop you must go to a bathroom stall, strip naked, and edge once before leaving.

Feel free to modify these however you see fit. Dares are supposed to inspire you!

Give me dares for my solo trip to Florida in December!

I love being controlled in the toilet. I'm trying to get used to doing dares outside, in my front or backyard. If you take the time to give me a thought out dare,
I will do the same for you.
BaileyScream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 09:11 PM   #6
naughtylittlegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisethebar View Post
Dare 1.Get out and take one naked selfie for yourself every hour at a road sign.

Dare 2. Drive naked when possible

Dare 3. Pick a word and every time it is said on the radio or music you have to take a piece of clothing off. Can rest your clothing count every hour

Dare 4. Go through a time hortons topless or bottomless your decision, it can be at night.

Dare 5. At a remote train crossing, pull your car off the road, walk down the tracks or do it at your car, stand completely naked facing the train as it goes by.

Dare 6. Find an overpass and stand naked facing incoming traffic for one min.
I'm sorry, I perhaps did not make it clear enough that I did not want extreme or illegal dares. Thank you for your time.

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

Old 08-05-2017, 09:14 PM   #7
naughtylittlegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileyScream View Post
Hey Belle!

Here is a task for you. Start your trip with your buttplug in. At the first rest stop, take it out. Start driving again without it until the second rest stop. Put it back in. Keep doing this pattern until you get to the destination. This will give your bum a break, while still feeling it most of the trip!

Second to this (and I don't know how comfortable you are with this), is that at every rest stop you must go to a bathroom stall, strip naked, and edge once before leaving.

Feel free to modify these however you see fit. Dares are supposed to inspire you!

Thank you for the dare, but that's rather too long for me to keep a plug in me (I don't stop until I have to refuel generally, which can be up to five hours at a time), nor do I want dares that must continue/be repeated for the entire trip. If you would consider making it last a short time, which I think I ought to specify as half an hour or less for a plug considering I haven't had any anal training in well over a year, that would be lovely And perhaps edging once in a bathroom would work, I will think about it. Thank you again.

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

Old 08-05-2017, 09:43 PM   #8
BaileyScream
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtylittlegirl View Post
Thank you for the dare, but that's rather too long for me to keep a plug in me (I don't stop until I have to refuel generally, which can be up to five hours at a time), nor do I want dares that must continue/be repeated for the entire trip. If you would consider making it last a short time, which I think I ought to specify as half an hour or less for a plug considering I haven't had any anal training in well over a year, that would be lovely And perhaps edging once in a bathroom would work, I will think about it. Thank you again.
Makes sense. That's how I do my road trips. Only stop when absolutely necessary haha.

Lets see....lets just combine them then.

Whenever you stop during the trip, you must go the the restroom stall, strip naked, and edge while fingering your bum.

That should work better. It relieves the strain from a 5 hour buttplug, will be easier on the ass than a buttplug, but still give you that hidden public urge you are seeking.

Hope you have a good trip! Canada is on my list, but I don't get out of the southern US much.

Give me dares for my solo trip to Florida in December!

I love being controlled in the toilet. I'm trying to get used to doing dares outside, in my front or backyard. If you take the time to give me a thought out dare,
I will do the same for you.
BaileyScream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 10:18 PM   #9
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

I'll post just a few simpler things that you can choose from if you feel comfortable with them. I won't set any type of time limits/locations, since sometimes it's easier to just do something when the mood strikes.

- Enjoy a portion of your drive bra-less. Sometimes it's just feels wrong doing something out of the norm, and if you're especially chesty it definitely adds an element of humiliation. Additionally, if you want to add another layer to that, you could always choose a tee or thinner hoodie etc. and wear something simple like bobby pins on your nipples while bra-less. I think it'd give off a nipple ring look if there were any onlookers, so you wouldn't be too out of the ordinary.

- When you stop to use the restroom, you could shut the stall door but not lock it, adding a little thrill of getting 'caught'.

- If you plan on wearing a skirt/dress, you could hike it up a little to "accidentally" expose yourself while being bent over rummaging through your car. Even if you're wearing panties/don't see anyone around - it'll mostly likely give you a little adrenaline rush!

- If you plan on wearing a skirt/dress, and also planning on having a quick sit down meal, you can see how long you can keep your legs spread open and try to increase your time whenever you've got the chance to.

- If you plan on bringing any type of small vibrator with you, you could keep it in your bag and if you're stuck in a bit of traffic have a little tease session with it. Even just wedging it between your seat and yourself and sitting on it while you drive could get the juices flowing, not knowing if anyone saw what you were doing or watched your face flush as you hit a sweet spot. Additionally, if you'd like to dabble in a little humiliation, you can keep this toy/any toy of your choosing visible in your car while you make a pit stop.

- You could enjoy a phallic food or lollipop in your car when you know there are people nearby, and treat it as you would a cock.

- You could bring a spanking implement, and give yourself a few whacks in the bathroom stall if no one's there until you hear someone coming in or until you reach a desired time limit/spanks.

- You could pack a little icy hot/tooth paste in your purse and slather some on a hole of your choosing and not wipe it off until you're able to beg someone for permission.

- Every time you stop to use the restroom, you can ask someone at the establishment if you could use the "little girls room" before you allow yourself to enter. This is a little play on the condescension bit in your likes - you can phrase it in whichever way would make you feel most like a little girl and ask the person you find most authoritative in the shop/restaurant/gas station/rest stop.

- If you wear a dress/skirt/loose sweatpants, you could put pegs or something similar on your pussy lips in the bathroom until your return back to your car. It'll be a slow, awkward, painful walk back .

None of these are super outrageous but I think the push the envelope just a little since this one of your first few experiences dabbling in this kink. You could always combine a few together with other tasks if you want to increase your difficulty and risk! Good luck and be safe!

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 10:22 PM   #10
naughtylittlegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
I'll post just a few simpler things that you can choose from if you feel comfortable with them. I won't set any type of time limits/locations, since sometimes it's easier to just do something when the mood strikes....
Oh, thank you so, so much! This is exactly what I'm looking for! Well, a couple are still a bit far for me yet, but I will definitely be using most of this list. Thank you, Lola, I really appreciate this

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

Old 08-05-2017, 11:32 PM   #11
Mr. Devious
getDare's Mr. Devious

Hello Belle, a couple ideas for you.

How about wearing one of your pairs of crotchless panties paired with a skirt for a day of travel? I prefer the green ones.

When stopping for gas, insert your Ben wa balls before getting out to fill up. Go inside to pay and get a drink or snack. You can remove them once you're back in the car.

Every convertible or vw beetle you see, reach down and touch yourself for 30 seconds.

Take an innocent looking selfie at a rest stop with ben wa balls or plug in.

Married to my amazing beautiful Butterfly
Rure is my cuddleslut

Ask me questions!!!
Join the unofficial getDare discord Here
Mr. Devious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 04:43 PM   #12
naughtylittlegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by asslvr View Post
Hello Belle, a couple ideas for you.

How about wearing one of your pairs of crotchless panties paired with a skirt for a day of travel? I prefer the green ones.

When stopping for gas, insert your Ben wa balls before getting out to fill up. Go inside to pay and get a drink or snack. You can remove them once you're back in the car.

Every convertible or vw beetle you see, reach down and touch yourself for 30 seconds.

Take an innocent looking selfie at a rest stop with ben wa balls or plug in.

Thank you! I really like the skirt idea

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

Old 08-06-2017, 06:41 PM   #13
naughtylittlegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileyScream View Post
Makes sense. That's how I do my road trips. Only stop when absolutely necessary haha.

Lets see....lets just combine them then.

Whenever you stop during the trip, you must go the the restroom stall, strip naked, and edge while fingering your bum.

That should work better. It relieves the strain from a 5 hour buttplug, will be easier on the ass than a buttplug, but still give you that hidden public urge you are seeking.

Hope you have a good trip! Canada is on my list, but I don't get out of the southern US much.
I've been thinking about this, and as I stated before I don't want a task that is going to last/be repeated the entire trip, I think I'm going to edit this one so at one stop during the trip, I strip naked in the restroom, insert a plug, and have to edge before I'm allowed to pee. Thank you for the suggestion

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

Old 08-06-2017, 09:05 PM   #14
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

How about at one stop, just before getting out of your car, insert the butt plug with the pink tail, preferably under a skirt or dress. You can remove it when you get back in the car.

Interests: Bondage, Ageplay, Anal
Limits: Pics, cam, incest, poo, food play, public, writing

I have no interest in any new subs or slaves at this time, although I do reserve the right to give out random dares.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 03:28 AM   #15
EasyLeesy

I'll have a go at this.

You are to roll a dice twice (before you leave or on your way) and you are to wear the shortest skirt you have.

You are to at some point your trip pull over whilst still on a main-ish road but whilst quiet (or at least make it so you have low-medium risk of being seen).

When you pull over you are to based on dice roll one:
1: Roll up your skirt's waist band once
2: Roll up your skirt's waist band twice
3: Roll up your skirt's waist band three times
4: Take your panties off and Roll up your skirt's waist band once
5: Take your panties off and Roll up your skirt's waist band twice
6: Take your panties off and Roll up your skirt's waist band three times

You will then get out of the car and run around the car a number of times based on your second roll.

Then continue on your journey. Enjoy!

Last edited by EasyLeesy; 08-07-2017 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Grammer
EasyLeesy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to EasyLeesy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, hidden public, public, semi public, tasks