Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-19-2017, 06:25 PM   #1
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Heart Outdoors Adventure.

I want to be lead on an adventure outside around my neighborhood. Essentially, a little of public or semi-public tasks. They can be in broad daylight, middle of the night, or whenever you prefer. I also would follow any rules imposed during my little adventure.
Anything inside of my limits should be accepted. If you prefer I do any tasks in a string or at a certain time, feel free to include that detail in your post. I would like the tasks to focus mostly around Anal, edging, possible pain, and just all around my likes, but as I said, you may choose to have me do whatever may please you.
If I see your task and it is very well written, You may leave your kik usernsme and I will get to you with a report. Please post your tasks in the reply tab, not as a PM, as they sometimes don't load right for some reason. Anyways, I'm prepared, so go ahead!

Please keep in mind I am a transgirl, and I still have my male parts, so work with me on that!

Thank you for your time! And don't forget, I always reserve my right to reject a dare under any circumstance I see fit.

Feel free to say hi! Im always looking for new friends!

Transgirl from Arizona

Likes: Anal, Oral, bathroom control (holding), Moderate Pain, Urethral play, Bondage, predicaments, forced orgasms, short term denial/earned orgasms, Hidden public, Omegle

Dislikes: Mundane tasks, rough anal, Toothpaste, Intense pain, corner time, poo/pee, clothing control, long term denial, risky public

Limits: Hotsauce, family, friends, dangerous or illegal, TPE, Full Public, Camera (For now)

Last edited by Kitii; 03-19-2017 at 06:55 PM.
Kitii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 06:34 PM   #2
FeelBeneath

I dare you....[this will require some form of dildo or suitable object if you have one]

Location: Outdoors, at least a 10min walk from your accommodation.
Dress: A low cut top, shortest skirt, highest heels
Body writing: Write "Butt Slut" across ass cheeks, ensure the skirt just barely covers this, if at all ;] and write "Cock slut" across cleavage, this also should be as visible as you are willing, both should preferably be fully exposed.
The dare: Go for a walk for 10mins, find a 'suitable' location, now apply toothbrush to your "clitty" for 2 mins, stop and switch to the anal toy, deep and hard for 2 mins, keep alternating for 15mins. When you have done this, insert anal toy and walk home, if you do not have access to a toy, use the toothbrush as the toy ;] you may wear panties to help keep the toy in.
The proof: A picture of your ass with the brush/toy inserted and the words "Butt Slut" visible across ass, PM this to me. Or send it over kik: Danixt2

Have fun, if you like it....we can keep playing :P
FeelBeneath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 07:00 PM   #3
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for the dare, Feel beneath! I will get around to it soon enough. I feel this dare is better performed during the late night or early morning, as it requires me to go aways, and the damn heat in the state. live in is relentless... I'll send you a report as soon as I do it, thank you!

Everyone else, feel free to share more tasks.

Transgirl from Arizona

Likes: Anal, Oral, bathroom control (holding), Moderate Pain, Urethral play, Bondage, predicaments, forced orgasms, short term denial/earned orgasms, Hidden public, Omegle

Dislikes: Mundane tasks, rough anal, Toothpaste, Intense pain, corner time, poo/pee, clothing control, long term denial, risky public

Limits: Hotsauce, family, friends, dangerous or illegal, TPE, Full Public, Camera (For now)
Old 03-19-2017, 08:15 PM   #4
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

40 views and 1 response? Please, people!

Transgirl from Arizona

Old 03-20-2017, 01:31 AM   #5
Rix2502

Well, you didn't say anything about being seen by others so I guess it is ok for you, if not just let me know.

For this task you have to wear underwear, a short skirt and some cute top. Now go for a walk, the time is completly up to you. On your walk you have to flash your bra to 3 people and if you are in front of people you have to drop something and bend over to pick it up.

Likes: edging, tease&denial, crossdressing, feminization, light pain
Maybe: hidden public
Limits: messy, anal, public, family&friends, illegal, face

KIK: Rix2502

PM Dares
Rix2502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:39 AM   #6
Kifla

I guess that you have several girly pants, so here is a dare to find a good use of them.

Prepare 5 thongs and 5 cute or sexy pants. You need 10 in total. If you don't have enough of each, or total, you can use less or improvise. Your task is to put the pants one by one in public places. Every time you change pants, take off the old ones, put the new ones and then edge yourself. When you are done, you can move to the next location.

Every time you have to wait 10 minutes, before going to another location.
About the locations - all 10 should be public places. Bathrooms are not allowed. Locations can be behind a building, bush, tree, in a park, street, shop dressing rooms, etc...

I hope that you like it, and good luck.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, outdoors, public, semi public, transgender