Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-29-2009, 02:02 PM   #1
BillM

Default Break the Law dare!

Ok, most dares like this you would see people saying "Don't do that, it's illegal!"...but that's the point of this dare.

Go on the internet and find your local laws (http://www.dumblaws.com for those in the states). Look up the most lame law that harms nobody and is the stupidest law, then break it. Something like "spitting on the sidewalk" or "falling asleep under the hair dryer" or "unmarried women parachuting on Sunday" or "sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit" or "skateboarding without a license" or "farting in a public place after 6PM" or "shower naked" or "kiss your wife's breasts" (all violations of the law in Florida).

Show your inner outlaw...wait until 6 and let out a good fart in public.
BillM is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to BillM for this post:
Old 07-29-2009, 03:15 PM   #2
erick92
Distinguished Member

All bathtubs must have feet? Well, lock me up and throw away the key. Hah, wow I can't believe some of those laws..

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:50 AM   #3
ivy469
Account Banned

Some of the laws in my country listed in that website is wrong and doesn't exist..
ivy469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 08:29 AM   #4
dragonator
getDare Devil

its illegal to have oral sex but not to speed here eh? so im goin to speed while having oral sex lol, now if only i had a girlfrien and a car lol

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:31 AM   #5
sheiner121
Baby Member

Default Illeagal to sell children

Its illeagal to sell my children... okay then! lol
sheiner121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:42 AM   #6
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Although this is an old thread I don't recall seeing it before. I find this idea funny and original

I did check up for Canada under that link and, unfortunately, the list is very short and the few laws listed there are billed as "canadian laws". But in Canada, the provinces are independent of each other in the justice & law system. So for ex., some things may be legal in Quebec but illegal in Ontario, etc.

So far all my fellow Canadian getDarians I found a longer and more complete list of silly laws: http://www.changinggears.ca/articles/legal/legal31.html
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:31 PM   #7
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillM View Post
Ok, most dares like this you would see people saying "Don't do that, it's illegal!"...but that's the point of this dare.

Go on the internet and find your local laws (http://www.dumblaws.com for those in the states). Look up the most lame law that harms nobody and is the stupidest law, then break it. Something like "spitting on the sidewalk" or "falling asleep under the hair dryer" or "unmarried women parachuting on Sunday" or "sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit" or "skateboarding without a license" or "farting in a public place after 6PM" or "shower naked" or "kiss your wife's breasts" (all violations of the law in Florida).

Show your inner outlaw...wait until 6 and let out a good fart in public.
I hope everyone scrolls down on this "site" for this important information:

"And now, the disclaimer...

Remember, many of the laws on this site have been verified, but many have been taken from sources which do not include law citations. The laws have been taken from newsgroups, websites, city governments, and visitors to the site. Keep in mind that this is an entertainment site, we wouldn't recommend using our laws as evidence in court, unless you'd like the judge to laugh you into jail!"
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:44 PM   #8
bodacious
Distinguished Member

"Law Summary: The term “sadomasochistic abuse” is defined so broadly, that it could possibly be applied to a person handcuffing another in a clown suit.

(6) 'Sadomasochistic abuse' means flagellation or torture by or upon a person who is nude or clad in undergarments or in revealing or bizarre costume or the condition of being fettered, bound, or otherwise physically restrained on the part of one so clothed."

"Law Summary: All sex toys are banned.

Why does this law exist?
In 1968 a Fulton-county resident was convicted under this law. This is despite the fact that the Fulton-County jury publicly stated that the law was "archaic" and noted such gadgets can have therapeutic value."

I choose to break these both.
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Fuck you and your feelings. :)
bodacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:55 PM   #9
daremaster 1
getDare God

One may not dye a duckling blue and offer it for sale unless more than six are for sale at once..... really? Who is going to dye a duck blue?
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 03:18 PM   #10
Wet
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
So far all my fellow Canadian getDarians I found a longer and more complete list of silly laws: http://www.changinggears.ca/articles/legal/legal31.html
Thank you Chloe, I saw this thread a few months back and wanted to do the laws for my province, I lacked the motivation to.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:10 PM   #11
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
One may not dye a duckling blue and offer it for sale unless more than six are for sale at once..... really? Who is going to dye a duck blue?
If it walks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck, if it feels lonely because its the only discolored duck then it must be a blue duck!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 06:05 PM   #12
wme

I know I hate that all sex toys are banned. That's Georgia by the way. Famous for being the Hip-hop capital of the world and more black people than any other state. And we still can't have sex toys.

YOU CAN SCREW ME UP BUT YOU CAN'T PIN ME DOWN
wme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:04 PM   #13
omega10
getDare Sweetheart

Well, I'm not allowed to have a Donkey in my tub. Darn I was going to do that tomorrow. I also can't carry an ice cream cone in my back pocket on Sunday. My friends we're tempting me, and I couldn't resist the hype!

Limits: Parents and siblings, semi-public, day time nudity (unless in bathroom).
omega10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:32 PM   #14
imabadslut

next time i get pulled over im going to frown at the police man!!!

Limits: poo pee blood knives webcam(sometimes) or pics other people, using food dildos messy

Likes: clothespin, forest dares, semipublic, clit clamps, nipple torture lines.
imabadslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 06:34 AM   #15
greensleeve1000

UK : picking up an unattended baggage is an act of terrorism xDD
greensleeve1000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk