Old 11-25-2016, 09:09 PM   #1
ABDL_Aly

Default Daily Sissy Public Humiliation

Hi everyone

So I'm a 23-year-old straight male sissy and ABDL. I'm new to getDare so I figured I'd start off with a thread.

Each morning, I am told what to wear by my gf. So each morning, I will post what I am wearing that day in this thread. You can respond to these posts each day with a semi-public humiliation task for me. I will choose one of your ideas to do each day. Discrete things though. I won't do anything that will be noticed obviously. The idea of this request is the risk and thrill of possibly being noticed wearing girly clothes or diapers.

For tomorrow, I will be wearing girls' Goodnites. I will let you know if I wear anything else. I look forward to hearing what you think of <3

Last edited by ABDL_Aly; 11-25-2016 at 09:12 PM.
ABDL_Aly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 09:10 AM   #2
ABDL_Aly

Today i was told to wear a pair of red bikini panties with a lace waistline. How should I potentially expose myself today? 💖
Old 11-26-2016, 02:22 PM   #3
SissyXcandy

I would like to give you a semi public sissy dare, how risky can they be :P?
And i love the idea of this! keep it going!

My ideology

''I don't just love her,
she owns me.
Completely.
I'd do anything
for her

- Abbi Glines
Never too far
SissyXcandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 02:30 PM   #4
ABDL_Aly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyXcandy View Post
I would like to give you a semi public sissy dare, how risky can they be :P?
And i love the idea of this! keep it going!
They can be risky in the sense that in a crowded place i can be partially exposed, but nothing too blatant where anyone who glances at me can see. Or semi-public where i can be more exposed but the risk is whether someone passes and sees. I look forward to hearing the dares ☺️💖
Old 11-26-2016, 06:47 PM   #5
SissyXcandy

Aah nice
All the dares need to be done in chastity and plugged.
Well here is one i love:

Dare 1
Go to a big store, like a big supermarket or primark etc. While wearing thin pantyhose/stockings so it is obvious that they are pantyhose or stockings and not socks. Now when you entered the store, you must take of your shoes at the entrance and put them in your bag. now walk for atleast 10 minutes trough the store and try to go to the opposite way of the traffic so you will face alot more people. Not alot of people will look at you feet, but when they do they will see your feet in nylon!
If you want to make this dare harder, you can wear you jacket open (shirtless) and wear a bra, cute top, a thong (all the way pulled up) and pull your thights all the way up.

Dare 2
Go to a clothing store (how busy how harder) and pick out 3 outfits (female clothing), it can be 1 dress but the other 2 must be a 2 piece outfit. Make it sexy.. Now the fun part is you must to go to a clerk and tell them your girlfriend asks if there is a different color of them. When she shows you the other colors, say thank you and walk straight to the dressing room with all the clothing. Now dress all the outfits, but you can only dress 1 time in every single dressing room, so you must to run to another dressing room everytime you have dressed in girl clothes!
To make it harder you can go the furthest dressing room, you can even go to a different floor every time you dressed. (ofcourse while wearing the female clothing)

Dare 3
This is a bit easier dare.
Go to a shoe store, can be any kind of shoe store. You must wear a thong (pulled up) and some thin pantyhose (also pulled up) under your male clothing, but you can wear any other socks or underwear. Now go to a sales > LADY < and ask if they got (a random shoe) in your size. Well if she brings you the shoe she will help you further and try to sell it. When you going to fit the shoe you must take ofcourse your own shoe off and she will your feet in thin nylons! dont tie up the shoelaces, ask if you can fit both feets. Then stand up and take a really little step to her opposite way so your back is facing her then bend over and tie your shoelaces. MAKE SURE YOUR THONG AND THE TOP SIDE OF YOUR PANTYHOSE WILL BE SHOWN.

I would appreciate if you can give me feedback or a report of them!
If you like them you can get in touch with me with Kik, my username is sissyxcandy

My ideology

''I don't just love her,
she owns me.
Completely.
I'd do anything
for her

- Abbi Glines
Never too far
SissyXcandy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk