Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 11-07-2016, 02:01 AM   #1
vara

Default [male] Orgasm Denial Bingo

A fun little idea I had that can take anywhere from 6 days to a very long time.

Rules:
  • State that you're going to play
  • Go to http://imgur.com/a/t5XJm and print out a sheet.
  • Randomly put the numbers 1-6 into the parentheses for columns and rows
  • Every day roll two dice and complete the task. It doesn't matter whether you roll for row or column first, just be consistent.
  • If you complete it mark the box accordingly
  • If you cannot complete it, or fail do not mark the box. You simply made no progress that day but can try the task again if it comes up again.
  • If the box is something you don't want to do void the box. It can no longer be used to get a bingo
  • If the box is already marked as completed or void reroll
  • If during any task you mess up and go over the edge ruin it, admit you failed and start a new sheet.

Winning:
Once you have a row, column or diagonal filled with complete tasks post in this thread, with proof of it (i.e a picture of the completed sheet).
If for the next two hours nobody else posts their completed sheet as well you win and get to cum. If however somebody else completed theirs as well you will both have to share the price, meaning both (or more) of you only get a ruined orgasm. Everyone who wants to continue playing afterwards will start a new sheet.

Now given the nature of randomness this can last a very long time, since you're not only going to play until you get 6 in a row/column but also have to be the first one to do it. So if you just want to play this alone that is obviously fine, but please post some feedback, so I can improve it
vara is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to vara for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk