Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 11-10-2016, 01:45 PM   #1
Meorin

Default Denial dice dare [SINGLE][R]

This is a dice dare for denial. It is simple. It is created to put you in denial, to get your hopes up and then crushed. Again and again and again. If you are unlucky and or chose the hard mode, this dare can go on for quite a while. Be aware of that.

Easy mode:
Roll the dice.
a)
1 = no touching for you (anymore) for today
2-6 = go for an edge but dont edge yet, when you are close to an edge, go roll the dice again.
b)
1-5 = no edge for you this time. Start again at a). You may take a brake now if you want to.
6 = go edge and while you are on edge, roll the dice again.
c)
1-5 = no orgasm for you this time. Start again at a). You may take a brake now if you want to.
6 = congratulations, you made it. Go for your orgasm but roll the dice one more time first:
d)
1-3 = Have your orgasm but ruin it. Start again at a). You may take a brake now if you want to.
4-6 = wow, you really made it. You beat the game. Have your orgasm, enjoy it. You are done with this dice dare. You may go again, but you won, so you can end it here if you want to.

Hard mode:
Roll the dice.
a)
1 = no touching for you (anymore) for today
2-6 = go for an edge but dont edge yet, when you are close to an edge, go roll the dice again.
b)
1-5 = no edge for you this time. Start again at a). You may take a brake now if you want to.
6 = go edge and while you are on edge, roll the dice again but this time use two dice.
c)
Everything that is not double 6s = no orgasm for you this time. Start again at a). You may take a brake now if you want to.
Double 6s = congratulations, you made it. Go for your orgasm but roll the dice one more time first:
d)
1-5 = Have your orgasm but ruin it. Start again at a). You may take a brake now if you want to.
6 = wow, you really made it. You beat the game. Have your orgasm, enjoy it. You are done with this dice dare. You may go again, but you won, so you can end it here if you want to.

Remember: This is for you to get your hopes up, so dont spoil it for you by rolling the dice too early.
This dare is written this “open” about your way of touching yourself intentionally for you to be able to fit in other dares/tasks as well.

Happy suffering
Meorin aka Jan

Edit 1:
Ps: Did the maths. On average its 24 days till an enjoyed orgasm in easy mode and 216 days in hard mode, just so you know.
I am a sadist. This means hurting people makes me happy, give me satisfaction. For me it is not too important how hard I hit or what item I hit with. Instead, it is your reaction that is important to me.

I like the looks of bruising. Intentional tears make me smile. Your fear, your pain, your inner struggle and you enduring all that for me brings me inner peace and makes me happy.

Last edited by Meorin; 11-11-2016 at 07:10 AM.
Meorin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Meorin for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk