Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-16-2009, 10:16 AM   #1
wannabeslave
Account Banned

Default Weekend life control dare (15/f)

I want you to control my life for the weekends, as I'm home alone then. I am willing to try a different person's dare each weekend, and I'll keep going until I've finished all of the posts.

I want you to decide what I do and when I do it. You can control
*Toilet Rules*
*Shower/wash Rules*
*Clothing*
*Curfews*
*Sleeping Arrangements*
*Underwear*
*Exercises*
*Punishments*
And pretty much anything else you can think of.

I will do anything except public, dangerous, poo, permanent and insertion. The dare should start around 9pm Friday Nights and end around 7am Monday Mornings.

Last edited by wannabeslave; 05-17-2009 at 03:58 AM.
wannabeslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 10:40 AM   #2
thedaring1
Account Banned

Toilet rule: You are only allowed to poop/pee in toilet once per day. Any other time you must do it in your back yard. You are allowed only 1 sheet to wipe with. outside you may use as many leaves as youd like. (If that breaks your public rule then just go as much as youd like in toilet but only are allowed 1 sheet to wipe)

Cothing:You must wear a small thong/panties in a bra connection wedgie for the whole time. With that you must wear a miniskirt and a small shirt.

Sleeping:You must wear a pair of panties with syrup poured down the back while you sleep.
thedaring1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 10:41 AM   #3
BLOEM51

I just pm you Good luck
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 10:48 AM   #4
wannabeslave
Account Banned

I'm starting BLOEM51's dare now, and I will post on here and PM if I need a punishment.

PM me with your dares!

I will NOT send pics, so don't ask.
Old 05-16-2009, 10:56 AM   #5
ivy469
Account Banned

Hi there =)

Be prepared for fun weekends from me ^^ I am in the mood for teasing people and I'm going to play you with my rules.

Toilet Rules: You've listed this first, so I shall focus on this^^

I'm generous with a lot of toilet breaks, but as a compromise, you have to follow very strictly to the "allowed" timings.

You can go to the toilet ONLY at these timings listed; and STRICTLY to-the-minute only. Not before, not after:

06.58am
06.59am
07.00am
11.50pm
11.51pm
09.00pm
09.01pm
09.02pm

8 toilet breaks are more than enough. Hmm? =)

Clothing Rules:

When awake, wear no panties and a mini-skirt no longer than 6 inches. If you don't have any skirt this short, fold the waistline till it is 6 inches or LESSER. You are not to reveal yourself accidentally/purposefully. Enforce this yourself since you're alone. For your top, pick something that falls off your shoulder very easily. Since it is daytime, you might need support over there, so wear a bra.

When asleep, wear a mini-skirt no longer than 8 inches without panties. If you don't have any skirt this short, same thing -- fold the waistline till you get the length. Don't wear a top and don't wear a bra (you're sleeping, duh!) Oh by the way, if you wake up and find that you have accidentally revealed your pussy because of your mini skirt, you are to forfeit THREE toilet breaks for that day itself. Pick any three. So sleep nicely -- you're wearing a mini skirt. *winks*

When awake or asleep, no accidentally/purposefully revealing yourself. If that happens, do the punishment listed at the punishment section. Also, no wetting yourself/losing control of your pee. That's punishable too.

HEALTH Rules (shouldn't be a limit, since its HEALTH):

Drink NO LESS than 3 litres of water everyday. Doesn't have to be plain water. As you will be drinking a lot of water, don't forget to replenish your body's ion balance -- make sure your diet contains minerals like sodium, potassium.. etc. I still care for your health.

Here is your schedule:

8am: 1000ml
12noon: 1000ml
1pm: 1000ml

Punishments if you fail anything:

Very simple. Since you put toilet rules as first choice, your punishment shall be focused on that =)

The simple punishment: Drink an extra 500ml of water. In addition, forfeit ONE of your toilet breaks for that day.

Oh by the way, while writing this up, which took me a long time, I had a mood of letting you fail a little here and there Let me know how it goes -- Post here and then PM me. Or you can PM me in the course of doing it as well. I'll reply if I'm available. =)

Last edited by ivy469; 05-16-2009 at 12:23 PM.
ivy469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 04:33 PM   #6
dtv123
Account Banned

Tonight go to sleep naked and finger yourself non stop until you fall asleep. You cannot get up once you start the dare so if you cum it will be all over your nice bed. And once you wake up you must make yourself cum at least once.
dtv123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:45 PM   #7
wannabeslave
Account Banned

Wow, looks like I'm in for some fun weekends!

PM me with your dares!

Old 05-17-2009, 12:23 AM   #8
xxthefischxx

This sounds fun, okay here we go.

Curfew: Saturday you must be home by 9:00 pm and Sunday you must be home by 8:00 pm

Shower/wash : your showers must be at least 30 minutes long and you are not allowed to wear any clothing until your completely dry. you must let yourself drip dry, no towels allowed. the shower must also be taken at 9:00 am.

Clothing and underwear: At no times are you allowed to wear underwear. otherwise the clothing option is up to you provided you only pick a single top idem and a single bottom idem.

Sleeping Arrangements: First of all you are to have everything for the day done and be in bed to stay at 11:00 pm. Once in bed you will role a die and the number it lands on is the number of times you must edge before you can sleep. whether you finish yourself off is up to you, you will also be sleeping in the nude.

Exercise: Both mornings you will wake up at 8:00 am and go for a 30 minute run. After you must do 20 lunges, 20 push-ups, and 50 crunches.

Toilet: You are allowed to use the toilet freely 3 times a day, the next three times after that and you must sit down on the toilet and wait for 5 min befor going, the three after that 10 and so on and so forth.

Punishments:

For being late for/not waiting to get dressed after shower.: the next time you have to use the bathroom you must undress and lay in a bath tube with your head under the tap. You my then relieve yourself and wash off with a short cold water shower.

Breaking curfew: strip naked, get on all fours and spank yourself with a wooden spoon or hairbrush. once for every minute you were late. when you are done 10 min corner time.

Late to bed/cum to soon: you must sleep on the floor that night.

wearing underwear: while still wearing the underwear place several ice cubes down your underwear and in the cups of your bra.

not waiting to use the toilet: you must place dry rice on a strip of tape then place it across your knees. then kneel on the bathroom floor for the same time you were suppose to wait.

failing any part of the exercise: you must place two clothes pins on each nipple as well as two more per breast and do jumping stars naked until all the pins have fallen of. should you give-up while there are still pins on then each pin remaining will get 2 minutes on your nipple with a two minute space between each pin. so two minutes on, the two minutes rest, then two minutes on and so on till you've run out of pins.

ok i hope you like it and pm me if you decide to do this.
xxthefischxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 12:40 AM   #9
wannabeslave
Account Banned

Very thorough, I like it. Have PMed you.

PM me with your dares!

Old 05-22-2009, 05:53 AM   #10
wannabeslave
Account Banned

Ok, the weekend is almost here!

PM me with your dares!

Old 06-03-2009, 06:54 PM   #11
intrigued

Clothing: whenever in your house or on your property you must be naked. no exceptions. no underwear of any kind is allowed when off the property. if you go outside for anything other then exercise, you must wear the shortest skirt you own.

Toilet rules: you may only go to the bathroom when the sun is up, and you are not allowed to use the toilet inside the house. you may only go outside in your backyard. when you have to go, you must go outside and do 30 push ups and 30 crunches before you are allowed to relieve yourself. (real push ups. dont cheat) when you are done, then you can go inside.

Shower rules: you must shower at least once a day, lasting at least 20 minutes. they must be cold showers. no towel, you must drip dry outside.

Sleeping arrangements: you may not sleep with any sheets or covers, and must set your alarm for 2 AM. at 2 AM get up, and walk around your house 10 times. go back inside, set your alarm for 8 o clock, and go back to sleep.

Exercise: when you wake up at 8, go for a 15 minute jog around your neighborhood wearing a sports bra and exercise shorts without panties. (i hope this isnt too public, if not then go for a jog in a normal outfit.) in addition to the exercise before going to the bathroom, do 100 push ups and 100 crunches a day.

you may not close any doors or curtains during the weekend, (the curtains depend on your definition of public but doors are mandatory.) you must masturbate to the edge every 2 hours, and once before bed, but may not cum until monday morning. every hour, bend over and spank yourself 30 times with a hairbrush as a "reminder" to stay in line. (since you like roleplay, pretend you are a slave, and thank yourself after each spank)

you may not eat using your hands, and you must always eat or drink from a bowl on the floor without using your hands just like a puppy. dont wipe your face if this gets you messy, if you want to clean off you must take a full length shower.

Punishments: for every time you break a rule or fail to do something, spend 15 minutes at the end of the day holding a penny to the wall using your nose with your arms crossed behind your back. dont look at a clock, set an alarm and turn your back. (1 mistake: 10 mins, 2 mistakes: 20 mins etc.) if the penny drops before time is up, restart the timer. in addition message me when you are done (or during) and tell me how it went. i may think of extra punishments at this time.

i hope that is controlling enough for you. message me and tell me what you think.

enjoy.

Last edited by intrigued; 06-03-2009 at 07:04 PM.
intrigued is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:28 PM   #12
Nohbdy123

so can you tell us how it went?
Nohbdy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 02:30 PM   #13
vinsin
getDare Sweetheart

bathroom rules:

no going to the bathroom, you must pee and poo in you panties. also you cannot change your panties for the weekend. you can wash them in water though. if you do go pee in poo you may go to the bathroom only to change yourself. and you must lick any bodily functions that come out of you one time (poo pee,cum)

Clothes to wear/make up:

- fish net stalkings

- white top with a bright red bra. (so you can see it)

- skirts only (can no go to or past knee)

-only shoes with a heel of 2 inches or more

-bright red lipstick

-heavy eye shadow

special actions:

- when ever some one comes through the door you must great them as mam/sir (master/mistress if your adventurous)

-you must sleep naked without covers (with door shut but not locked)

-and find something in your bathroom to masturbate with once a day
vinsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 02:00 PM   #14
walapalooo

Send a message via AIM to walapalooo Send a message via MSN to walapalooo Send a message via Yahoo to walapalooo

Toilet Rules:

Once when you wake up and once when you go to sleep. Any other time must be done in underwear you are using. If you must do #2 then use the backyard or a litter box. #1 just use your underwear. Failure to do this means you must give yourself a hanging wedgie and gag yourself with the underwear you used for the bathroom.

Shower & Wash Rules:

Your shampoo must consist of something sticky. Preferably syrup, honey, jelly etc... etc.. Conditioner if you choose to use any must be any type of soda or drink other than water. Body wash must be shaving cream or whip cream. Water for Cleaning must be a tub or metal bin filled with ice. If you fail to do this pluck out your pubic hair with tweezers ( you said nothing about pain).

Clothing:

Panties: Thongs, G-strings, Boy Shorts, or anything that feels like a wedgie. Underwear must be 2 sizes or more too small.

Bra: Must be a size too small and the most obnoxious color/colors/patterns you can find. You must wear a white shirt so everyone can see or no shirt. Depending on what you want.

SHirt: White or wet like listed above. Colors of Bra must be visible. No shirt is also an option. If no shirt is decided you must pour some type of substance down bra and leave it there till bathing time.

Pants/Skirt: Wear either booty shorts or a skirt. Skirt must be 6-8 inches long. Shorts must barely cover buttcheeks or leave some showing.

Failure to do this you have to give yourself a wedgie and rip article of clothing off by wedgie. You must then leave article of clothing off until you sleep.

Curfews:

Must be in by 9 on both days. If you fail to be in by 9 you must give yourself a spank for how minutes you were late.

Sleeping Arrangments:

Cannot go to sleep earlier than midnight or sleep in later than 7 AM. Every minute you are you must put an item of food into your panties and squish it around. Cannot take out until you go to bed.

Underwear
INCLUDED IN CLOTHING

Exercises:

Must go for walk/jog at night( can be in own yard) for at least 10 mins. Give yourself a bra-connection wedgie and do this. Must do it in only bra and panties.

Punishments

INCLUDED

have fun

Loves:Wedgie, Semi-Public, Bondage, Humiliation, Spanking, Sexual, Anal, Nudity, Cross-Dressing, Nipple Play/Torture, Verbal Humiliation, Degradation, Submission, Toys

Likes: Public, Orgasm Denial, Orgasm Control, Cock Rings, Pain(mild), Ice, diapers(wetting/wearing), Sissification, Feminization,

Maybe:Age-Play, Chastity Devices, Enema, Serving, Whipping,
Limits: Extreme Pain, Illegal,Poop, Pee, Bestiality,

---------------------------------------------------
walapalooo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk