Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-22-2014, 11:07 AM   #1
uniboi

Talking Lewis has camping fun

Lewis had the weekend to himself again. He wanted to make the most of it by getting himself into a situation. The kind of situation where Lewis is stuck naked somewhere waiting until he can get his clothes back.

Lewis had recently been pushed well past his limits by a friend (see his story here http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=175636 ) and this weekend he wanted a slow, easy, relaxing bit of fun. His plan was to drive toward the mountains, pitch a tent at one of the campsites in the valley then take his toys up into the mountains for a few hours of fun.

Fortunately, it wasn't a long drive to the mountains so Lewis packed his back with his toys. He firstly packed his steel box that was big enough to fit all his clothes and shoes in but small enough to fit in his big backpack. Then he added 2 pairs of handcuffs with different keys, some padlocks and a few lengths of chain.

Lewis spent most of the drive to the mountains with his dick hanging out of his trousers. He wouldn't dare himself to take his joggers off completely but he loved driving past people knowing that if they looked, they'd see his dick!

He arrived at the first campsite but it was really busy. He wanted a quiet weekend so carried on down the road to a much smaller site out the way. It backed on to the woodland at the foot of the mountain and didn't have a public footpath running though it so there would only be a small number of people around when he got up to his antics.

This smaller site was also unmanned most of the time. It just ran on a donation for the pitch. It had a small toilet block but no showers. Whatever he did to himself, he have to stay all sticky and sweaty (which was usually how it ended!) until he got home.

It was midday on Saturday when Lewis finally got settled in to the campsite. He had pitched his tent about 200m from the toilet block and only a few metres from the woodland. He was well out the way but it didn't really matter as he was the only person on the campsite.

He changed out of his jeans and into his shorts and t-shirt. He'd only brought a couple of pairs of boxers, a pair of jeans, a pair of sports shorts, a t-shirt, a jumper and one good pair of shoes. He was probably going to lock them up at some point so he didn't want access to other clothes so he could easily cheat.

Once changed, he cracked open a few beers and relaxed in the sunshine. He'd brought a lounging chair and lots of beer to enjoy the weekend with. It was actually nice to be on his own for a change.

As he lay in the sun he thought how amazing it would be if he was naked. He loosened off his shorts and slid his hand down. He loved the feeling of a smooth dick even if it was his! He just started fiddling and stocking his dick as little. He froze every time he heard any noise as he was worried about being caught with his hands down his pants. But why was he worried, there was no one around.

He was getting pretty horny now and that's when really great idea came to him. Like the time he'd convinced himself it would be great to throw all his clothes out of a window even though it meant he might not be able to get them back and so he's be stuck in a room of his house with the risk of someone seeing him when he left to get his clothes back. But as soon as he gets horny, Lewis knows that he forgets the feeling of being trapped and scared and remembers the feeling of excitement and his dick telling him he wants to do it!

So with his dick screaming "Get naked!", he slowly pulled the back of his shorts off his bum so his cheeks were directly on the seat. He loved that feeling. Slowly he pulled his dick out and gave it a few strokes. He was getting so horny now, he just needed to get naked. There was no one around so he came up with a good idea...

"I'll put the key to my lockbox in the toilet block, come back here, lock up my clothes and then I'll have to run to the block to get them back! Now that sounds like a lot of fun" he thought.

So, he quickly ran the 200m across the field to the block and put the key hidden behind one of the toilets. He ran back to his tent. It can't have taken more than 30 seconds. Then, with a last look round outside, he got into his empty tent (he hadn't unpacked the car yet). He quickly pulled off all his clothes, gathered up his spare clothes and shoes and put everything, including his car keys, in the box. He shut the lid and held the padlock through the clasp ready to snap it shut.

This was the hardest part.

He was ready. He was nervous, but ready. It was literally only a 30 sec run there and then 30 back. There was no one around and he loved doing this.

This was where he needed a countdown, he thought. Nicky would have clipped this shut for him with no second thoughts!

"Right" he said out loud. "it's time to do it"

He jacked off for a couple of minutes trying to convince himself it's a good idea to trap himself naked in the tent with only 1 way of escape: run naked to get the key!

"This is a good idea... you'll love it."

He came close to cumming, he was so horny.

"do it!... do it!" he told himself.

"SNAP".

He did it. He'd snapped the lock shut. He was totally naked in an empty tent and the only way out was to run and get the key.

... and it was then he heard it...

"Is here alright?" a girl's voice shouted.

"Yeah it's a good distance from the toilets that's fine!" another replied.

"OH MY GOD!" thought Lewis

He unzipped the tent door a tiny bit and peaked out. He slowly counted 12 girls in their early twenties putting up their tents. Some had beers in their hands and all were very bouncy, obviously having a laugh on their trip together.

He was fucked! What was he to do? He literally was stuck in the tent. There was no way he'd be able to get out and get his clothes.

Every sound they made felt like it was coming from just outside his tent. They were joking, drinking and playing pranks on each other. He was so scared. He was so trapped. He was so naked!

Just when he thought it couldn't get any worse, he heard one of the girls shout

"Hey look, there's someone else's tent here. Becky, shall we go over and say hi?"

Lewis froze. What the fuck was he going to do now?

#############
Hope you like it! :-)
Part 2 coming soon.
#############

I've changed my mind. I was going to write this myself but now I'm going to give you options for the story. If you answer before I want to write the rest later then I'll follow that line.

Option 1: Lewis stays quiet and waits until nightfall
Option 2: Lewis tells the girls his mates left him like this and asks them to get the key
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype

Last edited by uniboi; 04-22-2014 at 11:13 AM. Reason: added options.
uniboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to uniboi for this post:
Old 04-22-2014, 12:07 PM   #2
uniboi

Default make your choice.

So i've changed my mind. I was going to write this myself but now I'm going to give you options for the story. If you answer before I want to write the rest later (in about 2-3 hours) then I'll follow that line.

Option 1: Lewis stays quiet and waits until nightfall
Option 2: Lewis tells the girls his mates left him like this and asks them to get the key
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
Old 04-22-2014, 12:21 PM   #3
b0ris

"I like the nighttime" (who sang that again?)
So: option 1.
Old 04-22-2014, 12:32 PM   #4
uniboi

:-) cool. that was my initial idea.... lets she how many votes we get.
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
Old 04-22-2014, 02:02 PM   #5
uniboi

so I got 1 vote!!! 1 vote!

so, option 1... lewis stays quiet and wait for nightfall.

I'm starting to write in about 15mins. Any last min ones?
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
Old 04-22-2014, 02:42 PM   #6
embarassme

2 hahahaha brilliant if they take advanatage of him

PM me SLUT and I will crossdress and cum on myself in public.

Any Truthss I get by PM you ask I have to ansewer them no matter what! Within reason

limits: pic and cam

Clothing Available!
WARDROBE DARE

IM A SISSY SLUT
embarassme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 02:46 PM   #7
uniboi

oh dear.... now we're even. 1 for option 1 and 1 for 2....

next vote decides it!
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
Old 04-22-2014, 02:49 PM   #8
Xxxdressxxx

option 2 ahahha that's sweet
Maybe, bondage, spanking, messy,pet play, anal things not listed
Pm me "sissy" and I'll wear panties for the rest of the week.
Pm me "pm me" and I'll do one of your pm me dares within my limits
Xxxdressxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 02:51 PM   #9
uniboi

right... option 2 has it!

ask the girls to get the key.

I'm gonna start now so should be about 30mins for the next bit :-)

add me to skype: uni.boi1 if you want updates :-)
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
Old 04-22-2014, 03:33 PM   #10
thwone184

Another start to a great story the thought of being left naked for real must really turn u on I would also choose option 2 as it involves others.
thwone184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 03:34 PM   #11
uniboi

Default part 2

#### PART 2 ####

Lewis thought very hard but very very quickly. He could either stay quiet and hope the girls didn't persist or answer and go from there.

Then the great idea struck him. He was completely naked but his clothes were in the box with him. He was also alone at the campsite which the girls would probably think was a bit strange. He was so horny he wasn't really thinking. He decided that the best thing to do was to shout out.

"Hiiiii!" he shouted. "Is anyone there?!"

The girls came running over; There was no turning back now.

"Are you alright in there?" they said right up close to the tent.

"err... you wouldn't believe what has happened to me! I was camping with some mates and they thought it would be a laugh to strip me and take my clothes."

"YOUR NAKED IN THERE?!" they exclaimed smirking to each other.

"err... yes" Lewis said sheepishly.

"Oh my god, where are your clothes then?"

"Well they put my clothes in this lock box and hid the key in the toilet block somewhere."

"What lock box? they took all your clothes and put then in a box!? Was it a dare?"

Immediately Lewis thought "Ah. Here's my get out of jail free card. If I say it was a dare then they won't think i'm a complete weirdo for doing this to myself."

"Yeah," lewis said "they dared me to strip and lock up my clothes but then they grabbed the key, hid it and left me here."

"So you like dares then?" one of the girls said with a menacing tone to her voice.

The girls called a few mates over "Rachel, Heather get over here. We've got to help this guy!"

Lewis now got really nervous. He really wished he hadn't done this. His brain was telling him he was such an idiot but his big throbbing, fully erect dick was telling him this was one of the best days of his life. He was rock solid which would be pretty embarrassing if they get a look at him. Which, now there were more of them was becoming a distinct possibility.

"Ok so we're Becky, Rachel, Heather and Nat. What's your name?" Becky said

"I'm Lewis. Will you go and get my key please, it's behind the 1st toilet?"

Lewis prayed they'd just say yes and they he could be out of this crazy situation.

"Yeah sure. Hang on." said Becky

The girls left. Lewis waited. They seemed to be gone for ages. Lewis thought maybe they were just going to leave him like this and wait for him to come out and get the key. But then an even worse thought struck him. He'd just told them exactly where to find the key and everything he needed, clothes and car keys, was in the box. What if they took the key and left the campsite. He'd have absolutely no way of getting his keys or his clothes.

"Lewis...?" a voice came.

"Phew, they've come back." he thought

"Would you like the key?"

Now this was a very worrying question. Of course he wanted the key! He was stuck naked in a small tent surrounded by girls he didn't know! He NEEDED the key.

"err...yes please. Thanks for getting it for me" he kindly replied

"Well, seeing as you like dares so much, you'll have to do one for us before we give it to you."

Lewis, now realised this was not going to be as easy as he hoped it would be. But what could he do, he was totally stuck.

"Lewis, there's only 4 of us here so let's have some fun. We're out here on a birthday weekend. We're all college mates and unfortunately for you, some of us are pretty drunk! So, seeing as there are no guys here... we wanna see you dick!"

"What!" shouted Lewis.

"Ok fine, no key for you then" The girls started to walk away. "See you later, have fun!"

"No please... no. come back! guys please. I'll do it."

The girls immediately answered. "ok. right are we coming in or are you coming out?"

"Shit. I suppose i'll come out."

"Well you better hurry! We want dick!"

Lewis knew now that he wasn't getting his clothes back quickly. He'd dreamt of this for years. Being captured by a group of girls. But now it had happened, it was the scariest thing that had ever happened to him! He realised, he was totally rock hard. He had a good size dick about 7 inches so wasn't embarrassed about that but having to show complete strangers was madness. He slowly started to unzip the tent and heard giggles from outside. He stepped one foot out of the tent, then holding his dick in his hands finally took the plunge and with his dick standing to attention in his hands, stepped fully out into the field in front of the 4 girls. He was totally naked in a field with no access to his clothes in-front of 4 complete strangers! He felt so exposed and vulnerable.

## more to come shortly ##
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
Old 04-22-2014, 03:43 PM   #12
embarassme

nice addition more more

Any Truthss I get by PM you ask I have to ansewer them no matter what! Within reason

Clothing Available!
WARDROBE DARE

IM A SISSY SLUT
Old 04-22-2014, 03:48 PM   #13
uniboi

it's coming!! writing it as we speak. This is fun :-)

Only my 2nd story ever! seems to be going quite well. :-p
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
Old 04-22-2014, 03:53 PM   #14
embarassme

ahhaah should involve blackmail and crossdressing ahahha

Clothing Available!
WARDROBE DARE

IM A SISSY SLUT
Old 04-22-2014, 05:42 PM   #15
uniboi

I've been kept busy by an amazing master so haven't finished it yet. I've made a good start so i'll post asap. Away for 3 days tho... might not have internet!

You'll have to wait :-p
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
camping, naked, stuck, tent