Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-14-2013, 07:34 PM   #1
Nakedwriter
Account Banned

Talking The Nude Note

Alex sat in her band class, quiet. She had transferred from volleyball to band because her parents forced her to. They said it would be good for her, said something about it improving her focus. This obviouslt hadnt come into effect yet, as she was zoned out due to her boredom.

Alex saw everyone was focused on the director, and so she began to slide off her sweatshirt. When she could see after the shirt passed her eyes, Alex saw no one left in the bandroom. The lights were off and she was absorbed by the dakness. She was a closet exhibitionist, and so she removed her shirt. After checking again, Alex removed her pink panties and yoga pants, lifting her ass slightly to do so. Then she slid her bra off and enjoyed the cool air running across her curves. Then she looked up

Alex saw the room, lit, and full of people. To make things worse, evwryone was staring at her. Alex looked down, blushing, only to see her fully clothed body. She breathed in an inner sigh of relief

"Thank you for coming back to realjty, Alex" the director spoke, "and as I was saying, we will have sectionals untill the end of the period. And.... Dismissed."

Alex stood up, grapping her music stand in her right hand, and her Baritone in the left. She turned to the left, where Cooper, her section leader, was. "We have the chorus room to practice in."

Alex followed to the smaller room with Cooper, Max, Blake, and Jacob, all of whom played baritone. When she and her other Baritones sat down, Cooper began practice like he always, with a speech. "This Is the last meeting most sections will have until the middle of summer." The group seemed excited for the prospect of freedom from band and school, but Cooper had not finished his speech. "However, we are most sections." The group sighed, but Cooper was unfazed. "We will meet twice a week starting next week. We need to be the best this year. Also, punishment changes have been implemented. Mr. Hall our director, wants to try new punitive measures."

The group sighed again, not knowing just how bad things could be. "This includes loss ofclothing as punishmenf. When it comes.off, it stays off till the end of practice. And before go and whine go your parents, they all signed a waiver approving of the change. Also, once a week the lowest performing member must be naked throughout practice, and each other member can punish his or her as they see fit. The lowest scoring member will be decided by me." Blake amd Jacob, bothbeing boys, smiled evily at the new measures, whereas Alex and Max, being girls, were afraid.

Cooper paused before wrapping up his speech, "This Friday is the last day of school, and in order to get adjusted to being nude in front of each other and the rest of the band, we will be going to the Fridays combined rehersal in the buff."
Nakedwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Nakedwriter for this post:
Old 11-16-2013, 09:28 PM   #2
Nakedwriter
Account Banned

Hey guys, having technical difficulties here. Post suggestions PLEASE
Old 11-19-2013, 06:24 PM   #3
Nakedwriter
Account Banned

Warning, short post due to time constraints

This last statement unnerved even the boys in the room. Although they were excited by the idea of seeing Max or Alex naked during practice, it was also unsettling that they would also be naked with them. Jacob seemed unfazed, whereas Blake shivered slightly.

Regardless of the tension in the room, Cooper began rehearsal as normal with warm ups. "Also, we will begin implementing these new procedures today in practice." This statement gave the boys confidence once more, as they might be able to see either of the two girls naked before the day was out.

Practice continued without event, until they got to a place where they had a fast succession of notes. When he heard an incorrect note, Cooper stopped practice for a moment. "Anyone who confesses to their error now will lose one article of clothing, but anyone found to be holding us back while trying to avoid punishment, will lose all of their clothing for two practices."

Alex began to shake in her seat, she knew she messed up, but was worried of losing clothes. He went down the row until it was just Max and Alex left to play. Then...

__________________________________________________ _______________

1) Max messes up and so does Alex

2) Just Alex messes up

3) Neither Mess up

4) Only Max messes up.
Old 11-19-2013, 06:33 PM   #4
yourkikslave
getDare Sweetheart

I think that Max should mess up, but Alex admits to being the one who made the mistake originally. You can make that result in any amount of clothing lost.

Likes: Bondage, light piss, asking permission, puppy play, anal

Limits: Public, illegal, family, bleeding, needles, fire, scat, Cam or Pics, heavy pee drinking
yourkikslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:46 PM   #5
Nakedwriter
Account Banned

Talking

Max began to play the part, but due to the high stakes of the success or failure of the performance, she messed up on the note. This made everyone in the room react, especially Max herself.

Cooper raised his eyebrow while Blake and Jacob were excited, turned on. Max was beet red while Alex ,however, felt guilty. Cooper began "Start stripping Max, I hope you-", but he was cut off by Alex.

"Cooper, it- it was me at the start. I didn't come forward, she's played it right every time. I'm the one who messed up, punish me." Alex said, not able to look at any of the people in the room with eye contact.

Cooper nodded, "Max, take off your sweatshirt; Alex, strip completely." Blake and Jacob sat higher in their seats, excitedly. Max hesitated before removing her sweatshirt, underneath she only was wearing a bra. It was common place at their school for girls to not wear shirts under a sweatshirt, but to Blake and Jacob, this was a rare and exotic event. Then the attention turned to a blushing Alex. As she began to take off her shirt, Cooper stopped her. "Stand on your chairs, you embarrass us in practice, so you will be embarrassed before all of us."

Alex shook slightly as she stood on top of her chair. Her hands moved shakily to her shirt as she slid it up slowly. She was wearing a dark red lacy bra underneath, that clearly showed her B cup breasts. She began having goosebumps up and down her sides. Blake and Jacob scooted forward sporting an erection, Cooper watched carefully, and Max seemed still embarrassed from her own stripping. Then Alex slid her skirt down, revealing black panties to the group. By this time she was completely shaking, immobilized by embarrassment.

Cooper, now impatient, grabbed his scissors and cut her panties and bra off quickly. Alex shivered due to the cold metal touching her bare skin. "I don't take kindly to stall tactics." Alex tried to cover up, but Cooper grabbed her hands, "Max, tie her hands behind her back for misbehaving."

Max complied, tieing her hands tightly behind her back, forcing her already perky breasts stick straight out. "Sit down Alex!"

Alex sat slowly, the cold seat making her shiver. Then a student walked in the room, "Hey, we're meeting back in the-" He said, seeing Alex's bound hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the full post.

1) She has to go home naked with someone else and compensate them accordingly
a)Max
b)Cooper
c)Blake
2) She can dress again, only if another takes her debt (They have to get naked). She has to compensate them.
a)Max
b)Blake
c)Jacob
Old 11-19-2013, 10:37 PM   #6
Elysium

I think this should go to 2A myself.
Old 11-20-2013, 05:36 PM   #7
Nerdwedgie

Unwound love 2a too really great so far keep going
Nerdwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 05:52 PM   #8
Igglybabe

loving this, please keep going
Igglybabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 08:14 PM   #9
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I think she should go home with max and let her know how much she appreciates what she did for her.

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 09:21 PM   #10
Nakedwriter
Account Banned

With a 2-1 vote, we will go with popular vote.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cooper nodded, hearing what the boy said. "Look, Alex, you can stay nude, or get redressed if someone accepts your punishment. They can accept today or tomorrow, or both days."

Alex nodded slowly, her nipples hard and her breasts poking out. Even her own seat was wet from her being turned on in front of all of the other members in her section. This was the stuff of her day dreams, but she was not looking forward to being in front of the whole band. She searched the eyes of every singe person in the group, but all looked away, except Max.

Max stood, shaking slightly as she did so. "I'll take the punishment. She admitted her fault, I'll be naked for today at least." She said, looking down as she finished.

Cooper smiled, "Cute. Max strip; Alex, you can put on everything but your underwear."

Alex looked at Max, but Max wasn't looking where they could make eye contact. Alex's binds were cut by Cooper and she hurriedly slid on her shirt and shorts, relishing in the feel of no longer shivering.

Max undid her bra and slid down her skirt. She stood up and slid her panties to the floor. Then Cooper walked behind her and tied her hands behind her back, and just as Alex, she had B breasts that seemed perky due to her hands being bound.

Cooper motioned for them to go to practice, and Max had to lead the group in, her body on full display. The director mad Max stand before the group, and Mr. Hall made her sit on the stool to be on full display before the group. She was handed a baritone and told to play before everyone while they played, and to keep the Baritone on they tied it to her body. only they put on an attachment to her baritone that connected from her mouthpiece to her vagina, and when she played, her sex would vibrate rapidly.

Practice continued mostly as normal. Whenever a male wasn't playing, they would stare at Max, who was struggling not to cum after the first song. She stopped playing at one point, on the verge of cumming. To keep her going, Mr. Hall spanked her lower back. That's when Alex stood and tore off her shirt and skirt. "Mr. Hall, it's my fault. It's my punishment, I'll take it."

The group stopped in mid song, and stared at the two naked girls. "Fine Alex, you both will play with this modified piece." Both Alex and Max stood in front of the group as they played, both equally naked, but now they were allowed to actually play notes as one of their hands was untied to play. Alex began moaning into her piece, and Max slid her hand into Alex's sex and rubbed it hard, making her cum. Alex grabbed the seat hard, but she needed to get off.

Then practice ended. Mr. Hall once again stood before the group, "From now on, nude punishments will be done in sectionals, so as to not waste the time of the group. Except, all members of Baritones must attend next practice naked."

Alex and Max quickly untied each other, occasionally glancing at their bodies. Both dressed, trying to not attract plenty of attention from the other band members. Alex was blushing brightly still, "I'm sorry Max, I'll give you a ride home."

Max nodded, also blushing. They got into her car

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for rushing, but I like the smaller group feeling rather than the large sectionals, so I'll be sticking to it.

Alex drops of Max
a) They have sex
b) Alex takes pictures of Max to blackmail her
c) Max takes pictures of Alex to blackmail her
Old 11-20-2013, 11:01 PM   #11
mw008008mw

I vote for option c
mw008008mw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 11:24 PM   #12
aussie_jamie

Send a message via MSN to aussie_jamie

I vote C as well
Old 11-21-2013, 01:37 AM   #13
sluttykittenz

I'm going to vote for C too

Likes: Bondage, rules, D/s roleplay, spanking, edging/denial, forced orgasms, enemas, anal, sensations (ice, ginger, toothpaste, wax), light pain, clothespins, suction, corner time (short ~30 min)

Dislikes (things I love to hate): pictures, discrete public, line writing, clit torture, medium/heavy pain, humiliation, ruined orgasms

Limits: family/friends, illegal, body modification, blood, body writing, scat, watersports

Things I fuck myself with
sluttykittenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:21 PM   #14
Nerdwedgie

I vote b which I think t will be very interesting to see what happen as for option c I have a good guess on what would happen
Nerdwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 01:12 PM   #15
Nakedwriter
Account Banned

Alex and Max rode to max's house for the most part in silence. Both thought of what happenned in such a short period of time. Max spoke up, breaking the silence. "Thanks for not covering you ass back there. I could've been in alot more trouble than I was."

Alex paused before responding, "You were the one who stood up and got naked for me. I owe you alot more than you owe me. Hey, can I shower at your house? I smell like sex."

Max laughed, "Yeah, my parents are out of town anyway."

Then their conersations drifted to gossip almost as if nothing had happened out of the ordinary at school. After a few minutes, they pulled up at Max's house. Max led Alex in and showed her where the towels were, and went to begin her homework in her room.

Alex started to go to the bathroom, until she realized she could do anything she wanted to. Max's parents were gone, and her brother was at a friends house. She stripped naked near the front door, and explored Max's house in the buff. She walked by open windows without fear, because this wasnt her neighborhood. She went into every room calmly, until she got to Brandon's room. Alex was always attracted to him, even though he was a year younger. She went onto his bed...

Alex laid on his bed naked while Brandon sas fully clothed and holding n
Her down. He covered her mouth as he fingered her drpping wet cunt. "Max is still h
Up. Alex moaned even louder.

Alex laid on bed with her legs far apart and fingering herself. Sge moaned loudly untill....
________

1) Its Max

2) Its Brandon

Advertisements
Kink Talk