Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 12-08-2017, 03:08 PM   #241
zctt
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLPDRACO View Post
The idea is:
1- you need a spanking
2- since its a punishment for you, you wont decide how it will be done, BUT SOMEONE ELSE WILL DECIDE FOR YOU.

So, you will enter in a Thread the spanks you need/own/will do, and open it for others members to decide HOW, WHEN, IN WICH WAY, WITH WICH IMPLEMENT, IN WICH BODY PART, and so on.

They can even decide the number of spanks you have to give, and how hard they will be.

Have fun in this one.

RULES

SLAVES will enter a the topic with the max and min number of spankings, offering at least 3 body parts to be hit (for example, right tit, ass, pussy, etc).

The SLAVE can choose LONG TERM (a few days of "daily spankings") or SHORT TERM (just once/one session or one day of spankings). The SLAVE also will tell wich tools they have avaiable for use, and how many people can direct the spanks offered.

And then THE SLAVE will make a post giving all the information here.

THE MASTERS (the ones who will direct your spanking) will read the slaves posts and answer to the ones he/she wants to. The number of MASTERS who direct one SLAVE spanking is limited to the numbers the SLAVE rolled in the dice. The first ones will count, untill number is complete.

The SLAVE must make one spank session, AT LEAST, for each MASTER. SHE/HE will offer to be spanked in ass, right tit or clitoris, for example, max number 100, min 50, for 1 day, wich the tools she/he has, etc. BUT NEED TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS of THREE MASTERS, so, if one choose to hit 100 times her clit with a wooden spoon before sleep, the second 50 the ass with the belt next time she goes to the bathroom and the third to make it fully naked in the tit right now with all windows opened, thats it, the SLAVE will have to make all those 3 sessions and POST THE RELATORY HERE AT LEAST

(To the slaves, a secret: several Masters doesnt demand pictures/videos, but WE DO DEMAND REPORTS, cos its the part we can have our prize. Without it, we drop the thing and stop to give dares, elaborate things here, and so on. We have a lot of work to create dares for you, we expect the same from the ones who used the ideas we had).

MASTERS will then tell the slave how the spankings should be ministered (like, "everyday (in a long term) after wake up, befor go to the toilet, fully naked, give 10 strokes, tie legs togheter, edge once, give 20 more hit, bend over a table, clamp your nipples, give other 30, edge again, clamp pussy and plug the ass, lay down on your stomach, give the last 40 and you can/cannot cum" etc)

MASTERS MUST CHOOSE THE INSTRUMENTS in the list (unless he/she has some idea of use of one ordinary object everybody has at home).

MASTERS MUST OBBEY LIMITS of the SLAVES.

IF POSSIBLE (and disclosed by the SLAVE), MASTERS can also tell WHERE the spanks will be done (in public toilet, in the front garden, in the kitchen, etc)

THE DICE PART

First thing, you have to choose if you want LONG TERM SPANK or SHORT TERM SPANK.
Then you roll a dice and check bellow.

LONG TERMS RESULTS
(1 - 2 weeks of regular spankings sessions)

1 - 150 min hits, 250 max hit, once a day for 7 days.

2 - 200 min hits, 300 max once every two day (one day yes, one day no) for 14 days

3 - 100 fixed hits in one body part today, and will repeat the spank tomorrow (with the same hits and instructions) after with 150 hits, and in 5 days with 200 hits.

4 - 120 min hit, 180 max hits, twice a day for a week

5 - 100 min hits, 200 max hits, three times a day for 10 days.

6 - roll again to get a another result, and add 50 hit to each max and min number of hits, and one day to the number of days.

SHORT TERMS RESULTS[/i]
(1-3 days of spankings sessions)

1 - 1 single session of spanking (for each Master, of course) whit a 100 hits min and 200 hits max

2 - 1 single seesion of spanking (for each master) with 100 hits min and 200 hits max TO EACH BODY PART YOU OFFERED (you have to offer 3 at least, so, it will be 100 to each part at leas, and each Master will tell you how to spank ALL THOSE PARTS in one single session. You can do one session by day, though, no need to all sessions of all Masters be in same day)

3 - 2 Sessions (Masters choose which day you will do each one, within this week) with 200 hits min, 400 max.

4 - 1 single session, but Masters can choose another body part He/She wants to be hit outside the ones you offered. Fixed Hits 150.

5 - 3 sessions, to be made (at all, for all masters) within 7 days at most, max hits per session 300, min 200.

6 - roll again and add one another body part, one another session and 100 hits to the result you achieve.

NUMBER OF MASTERS TO DIRECT YOU

1 - 2 Masters (the first two who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

2 - 3 Masters (the first 3 who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

3 - 2 Masters (the first who answer you direct to you in PM or in this topic and one more he/she chooses)

4 - 4 Masters (the first 4 who answers you in this topic or in PM)

5 - 4 Masters (same as above, but the very first Master who replies can add 100 hits to your MAX NUMBER and choose one extra body part as he wants)

6 - LUCKY SLAVE, ALL MASTERS ARE YOURS (you are very hot and seductive person, hum? FOr the next 7 days, anyone who answers you in PM or this topic can be your master, no limits of the amount of off Masters you have. But a single person CAN ONLY BE MASTER ONCE, he/she cant be your Master again - for this dice roll - after he defined your spank once). - Optionla, reroll and add 2 to the number of Masters of the new result achieved.

EXTRAS
(thing you have to offer to Masters as extras to increment your spanking: nipple clamps, outfits, some "uncommon places to spank yourself" like school, beach, toilets, etc, you tell where, vibrators and buttplugs, toothpaste applied on the spanking instrument... be creative in your offers or, at least, let the Master be free to create AND CHOOSE for you)

1 - 3 extras at least
2 - 4 extras at least
3 - 5 extras and 50 more spanks on the Max hit points
4 - 4 extras and you are not allowed to cum before ALL spankings for ALL masters are done.
5 - 5 extras and you have to edge 4 times before post your spanking petition here: CANT CUM UNTILL ALL SPANKINGS ARE DONE.
6 - 8 extras, and need to add 100 hits on the MAX and MIN numbers you had rolled before.

Have fun guys and girls.
I'll be in for female masters only.
Short term
3 - 2 sessions, 200 min 400 max
5 - 4 masters, 1st master to responed can add 100 extra hit and one more body part
1 - 3 extras
Masters can pick any 3 body part they choose.
I have a wooden paddle, wooden spoon, leather belt, hair brush, wood paint stir, flip flop, any other common house hold item.

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 10:03 AM   #242
fernandez

Can someone please role for me? My Master wants it that way.

Okay: ice, wedgies, friends

Limits: diapers, pics/cam, blood, extreme public

Toys: bullet vibe, 6" dildo, handcuffs, and many househould items

Max edge = 10

PM dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81356
fernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 01:24 PM   #243
Hannahh_ggrace

I chose short term and got:

5 - 3 sessions, to be made (at all, for all masters) within 7 days at most, max hits per session 300, min 200.

5- 4 Masters (same as above, but the very first Master who replies can add 100 hits to your MAX NUMBER and choose one extra body part as he wants)

Hannahh_ggrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 07:50 PM   #244
Trojanz

Was lurking getDare for few months. Decided to give it a try. Please be gentle as this is my first try.. Not much experience but I did spank myself(lil bit) with various tools before. I'm mostly here for punishment/ass spanking.

I choose short term:
4, 3, 4

4 - 1 single session, but Masters can choose another body part He/She wants to be hit outside the ones you offered. Fixed Hits 150.

3 - 2 Masters (the first who answer you direct to you in PM or in this topic and one more he/she chooses)

4 - 4 extras and you are not allowed to cum before ALL spankings for ALL masters are done.

Body parts: left ass cheek, right ass cheek, whole ass, if that can't go with you or this dare.. you can choose and I'll try to follow..
Feel free to choose instrument to spank me with but I have nothing special: hand,belt and normal household items.

Extras:
1) nipple clothespins
2) ..something You like..
3) household item buttplug
4) ..something You want to try.. try it on me

Nothing public, rest I can live with..
I'll write report in pm how it went and if I'll find courage I'll add some pics.

PS. Only direct my spanking by pm.

Last edited by Trojanz; 01-11-2018 at 08:07 PM.
Trojanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 07:05 AM   #245
pic93boy

i have rolled (short term):

1 - 1 single session of spanking (for each Master, of course) whit a 100 hits min and 200 hits max

5 - 4 Masters (same as above, but the very first Master who replies can add 100 hits to your MAX NUMBER and choose one extra body part as he wants)

EXTRAS
1 - 3 extras at least

im fully inexperienced, so for the parts i wanna let the masters decide.
i have also skype if someone wanna watch it then.

Step 2: give your vote here: Thread for drunk TASK

Step 3: ill open cam, do all drinks you have voted on step 1, then doing all from step 2 and being your slave in end when im fully drunk.

PS: if you want link where i will open cam later, write me private

____

Game:
send me pictures of hot girls (private message, e-mail possible, too) - and i will try to imitate the pictures for you on cam.
pic93boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 09:32 AM   #246
sluttykittenz

I’m trying this too.

Body Parts: Ass, left thigh, and right thigh

Tools: Wooden spoon, cane, paddle

Short term:

Number to direct you:

Extras:
1 - 3 extras at least

Extras:
1. clothespins (up to 10)
2. hitachi
3. corner time
4. buttplug or inflatable dildo

Likes: Bondage, rules, D/s roleplay, spanking, edging/denial, forced orgasms, enemas, anal, sensations (ice, ginger, toothpaste, wax), light pain, clothespins, suction, corner time (short ~30 min)

Dislikes (things I love to hate): pictures, discrete public, line writing, clit torture, medium/heavy pain, humiliation, ruined orgasms

Limits: family/friends, illegal, body modification, blood, body writing, scat, watersports

Things I fuck myself with
sluttykittenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 04:55 AM   #247
sadomasculine

I had a lot of trouble deciding between long-term and short-term, so I'll let each Master decide which to give me.

SHORT VERSION
Either:
  • 250-350 every other day
  • One session of 150-250 spanks to each body part
I will accept any Master in the next 7 days
Extras, locations, and implements are listed below

LONG VERSION

Results: 2 - Master chooses either of:
  • 200 min hits, 300 max once every two day (one day yes, one day no) for 14 days
  • 1 single seesion of spanking (for each master) with 100 hits min and 200 hits max TO EACH BODY PART YOU OFFERED (you have to offer 3 at least, so, it will be 100 to each part at leas, and each Master will tell you how to spank ALL THOSE PARTS in one single session. You can do one session by day, though, no need to all sessions of all Masters be in same day)

Number of Masters: 6
LUCKY SLAVE, ALL MASTERS ARE YOURS (you are very hot and seductive person, hum? For the next 7 days, anyone who answers you in PM or this topic can be your master, no limits of the amount of off Masters you have. But a single person CAN ONLY BE MASTER ONCE, he/she cant be your Master again - for this dice roll - after he defined your spank once).

Extras: 3
5 extras and 50 more spanks on the Max hit points
  1. Nipple clamps (clover clamps)
  2. Clothespegs (up to 10)
  3. Vibrator (long and thin)
  4. Expansion butt plug (I can only sit on it; not wear it in any other position)
  5. Toothpaste

Locations
  • Right ass cheek
  • Left ass cheek
  • Right nipple
  • Left nipple
  • Back
  • Stomach
  • Right foot
  • Left foot
  • Right inner thigh
  • Left inner thigh
  • Cock
  • Balls
  • Right outer thigh
  • Left outer thigh

Implements
  • Hand
  • Ruler
  • Wooden spoon
  • Belt
  • Wooden rod
  • Wire coathanger
sadomasculine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 04:23 PM   #248
StrippokerMick
Account Banned

I lost a bet so was told to ask for a spanking dare - can someone roll for me please - 3 body parts are ass,nipples,balls

Dislikes:ballbusting,spanking,messy,denial,blackma il, edging

Limits:- Public,family/friends,permanent,scat,crossdressing,pee
StrippokerMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 03:41 PM   #249
kittyKria

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrippokerMick View Post
I lost a bet so was told to ask for a spanking dare - can someone roll for me please - 3 body parts are ass,nipples,balls
I’ll roll for you since you asked oh so nicely! 5, 3, 1! Have fun!

Dislikes: extreme pain, pussy punishments, long term dares and punishment.

Limits: public, exposure, pictures, family/friends, scat, blood.
kittyKria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 09:51 AM   #250
pic93boy

i have rolled (short term):

EXTRAS
1 - 3 extras at least

im fully inexperienced, so for the parts i wanna let the masters decide.
i have also skype if someone wanna watch it then.

Step 2: give your vote here: Thread for drunk TASK

Step 3: ill open cam, do all drinks you have voted on step 1, then doing all from step 2 and being your slave in end when im fully drunk.

PS: if you want link where i will open cam later, write me private

____

Game:
send me pictures of hot girls (private message, e-mail possible, too) - and i will try to imitate the pictures for you on cam.
pic93boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 05:42 AM   #251
anomalous

So I'm straight and therefore only looking for female masters/mistresses for this dare please.

Part of the body - my ass cheeks, dick, balls, inner thigh
Implements - hand, hairbrush, belt, ruler, wooden spoon

THE DICE PART

First thing, you have to choose if you want LONG TERM SPANK or SHORT TERM SPANK.
Then you roll a dice and check bellow.

SHORT TERMS RESULTS[/i]
(1-3 days of spankings sessions)

EXTRAS
(thing you have to offer to Masters as extras to increment your spanking: nipple clamps, outfits, some "uncommon places to spank yourself" like school, beach, toilets, etc, you tell where, vibrators and buttplugs, toothpaste applied on the spanking instrument... be creative in your offers or, at least, let the Master be free to create AND CHOOSE for you)

anomalous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 07:05 AM   #252
robbybob

I'm in for a short term I rolled 2 and 5 so
100-200 spanks to each body part, I'm offering my ass, nipples and inner thighs, 4 Master but the first can add an extra 100 as well as an extra body part of their choosing.

4 extras you get to chose
Extra 50 spanks or hidden public location
Nipples clamps or binder clips
Buttplug or edge before
Ballgag or deepthroat

I have a flogger, leather paddle, riding crop, and a wooden spoon.

Dislikes but not limit. Piss drinking, anal, throatfucking(receiving) body writing

Limits, scat, permenant damage, family, anything out of reason, pics/vids

Last edited by robbybob; 03-08-2018 at 07:08 AM.
robbybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 10:05 PM   #253
special

LONG TERMS RESULTS
(1 - 2 weeks of regular spankings sessions)

1 - 150 min hits, 250 max hit, once a day for 7 days.

2 - 200 min hits, 300 max once every two day (one day yes, one day no) for 14 days

3 - 100 fixed hits in one body part today, and will repeat the spank tomorrow (with the same hits and instructions) after with 150 hits, and in 5 days with 200 hits.

4 - 120 min hit, 180 max hits, twice a day for a week

5 - 100 min hits, 200 max hits, three times a day for 10 days.

6 - roll again to get a another result, and add 50 hit to each max and min number of hits, and one day to the number of days.

I rolled again and got 5: 150 min hits, 200 max hits, three times a day for 11 days.

1 - 2 Masters (the first two who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

2 - 3 Masters (the first 3 who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

4 - 4 Masters (the first 4 who answers you in this topic or in PM)

6 - LUCKY SLAVE, ALL MASTERS ARE YOURS (you are very hot and seductive person, hum? FOr the next 7 days, anyone who answers you in PM or this topic can be your master, no limits of the amount of off Masters you have. But a single person CAN ONLY BE MASTER ONCE, he/she cant be your Master again - for this dice roll - after he defined your spank once). - Optionla, reroll and add 2 to the number of Masters of the new result achieved.

EXTRAS

1 - 3 extras at least
2 - 4 extras at least
5 - 5 extras and you have to edge 4 times before post your spanking petition here: CANT CUM UNTILL ALL SPANKINGS ARE DONE.
6 - 8 extras, and need to add 100 hits on the MAX and MIN numbers you had rolled before.

Extras:
1. Clothpins
2. Any food or condiments I have in the kitchen
3. Toothpaste
4. Park next to my house
5. Wooden spoon
6. Piss
7. Ruler
8. Blindfold

I had to add 100 to my MIN and MAX: 250 min hits, 300 max

Dislikes: Scat, anal, bondage

Limits: Blood, permanent, illegal

Hard Limits: No pics, videos

I do not have a kik or skype, and I will not be getting one.

Please go to: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...153214&page=14

My posts are on page 13 and 14
special is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 06:34 AM   #254
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Was looking at old messages and thought this could use a bump
Old 10-13-2019, 07:02 PM   #255
anthem

Thank you for resurrecting this thread! This slave can certainly use a punishment, and will post reports to his blog.

The slave will be spanked short-term. His rolls were 2, 5, and 4, which means his punishment will entail the following:

2 - 1 single session of spanking for each master, with 100 hits min and 200 hits max TO EACH BODY PART YOU OFFERED. (You have to offer 3 at least, so, it will be 100 to each part at least, and each Master will tell you how to spank ALL THOSE PARTS in one single session).

5 - 4 Masters (the very first Master who replies can add 100 hits to your MAX NUMBER and choose one extra body part as he wants)

4 - 4 extras, and orgasm denial until all spankings for all masters are done.

Extras:
  • Repeating humiliating statements or my thanks for the punishment
  • Clothespins
  • Kissing each implement before using it
  • Doubling the spanks to one body part
Body parts:
  • Ass
  • Right thigh
  • Left thigh
Implements:
  • Bathbrush
  • Rubber strap
  • Rubber spatula
  • Thin flexible cane
  • Thick rigid cane
  • Ruler
  • Charging cable

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk