Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-17-2013, 02:55 PM   #1
SecretTruth

Default School Slavery

Note: I've read a few storys on here before doing my own and personally I've found the best ones to be the ones with actual storys, not just sexual descriptions and thats why this story starts slow. However, don't worry, I promise its going to get intresting soon enough.

Prelude

"Hey, Lann!"
I looked u to see chris hurrying towards me.
"Your parents are away this week right? Can we have my birthday party 'round yours?" Chris asked.
"Well who'd you want to come?" I replied
"Just a couple of people, Ash, John, James, Christian... Maybe a couple of others."
"Two conditions..." I said with a grin "...bring some Tequila and help clean up afterwards."
"No problem." he laughed "I'll see you Sunday then."

Sunday Evening,
7pm

Ding

I walked to the front door and looked through the peep hole, It was chris.
Hi mate, you a'right?" I said
"Yeh, wheres your loo?" he replied pushing a bottle of Tequila into my hands, "I really need a piss."
"Its down the corridor on the left and happy B-day by the way, Welcome to the 16 club and legality."
"Cheers" he laughed hurrying down the corridor.

I was about to close the door when I spotted christian walking towards me, surprisingly Hannah was with him. "Hi!" I called to them.
"Yes dude!" called Christian and Hannah contented herself with saying "Hey."
"Come on in." I said rasing my eyebrows to Christian as Hannah passed.
"We just met up on the way here." Christian replied to my raised eybrows.
Hannah glanced back curiously having not seen my expression to Christian not understanding how it had come up. Then again I was the only one who knew that Christian liked her, so I was the only one who would even have thought to mention it.

"Chris just arrived" I said moving away from a potentially awkward situation.
At that moment Chris walked outta the bathroom "Exactly who did you ask anyway?" I asked him glancing towards Hannah he sure as hell had'nt mentioned her to me.
"Well..." he replied "guy-wise, only those I mentioned; but I might have invited a few girls at the last minute."
"Shit dude..." I replied "This place is a mess, if you'd of mentioned that I'd have cleand up.
"Nice to know you would go to so much trouble." grined Hannah "But i guess we get to see you in your natural habitat, its not bad so far." she finished with a wink.

In the end Hannah, Amy, Emily, Abby and Ginger(another Abby) turned up as his unannounced extras. So there were eleven of us there at ten when everyone was starting to get tired. John and James came over to me telling me they were leaving. Abby overheard and came over to say goodbye,
"Well see you its a shame you've got to go." said Abby
"Yeh well, we'd like to stay but we can't we're both busy tomorrow." said John
"See ya." Finished James

After they left Abby turned to me saying "I guess its Just the eight of us for dares then..."
Needless to say my jaw almost dropped; I followed her through into my bedroom where the others were already gathered woundering just what might happen.
As I was trying to stem the flow of possibilitys I noticed Chris was on his phone and all the blood had drained from his face.
"I've got to go." said Chris "My mom's in the hospital."
"Oh my God!" exclaimed the girls and me and Christian expressed our sympothy ushering him to the door.

Once he was gone I turned to the others asking "Do you guys want one last drink before you go?"
Then all together the girls asked "Go? Arn't we going to play truth or dare?"
Seeing their preditory grins me and Christian glanced at each other with - if slightly nervous - grins. Again entering my room I woundered just how far might this go.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:24 PM   #2
SecretTruth

Default Chapter 1

Chapter 1

As we sat down in a circle I took the chance to study those who were sitting with me. I was the oldest and also the tallest here, but only just, Christian was about 6"1 barely an inch shorter than me. He has short black hair with dark eyes and a 11mil strecher in his right ear. He is similar to me physicly broud on the shoulders with slender hips - which is one point we do not share - he was obviously muscular unlike me and untill recently, he had sported a small mustache. Next tallest was Emilly, she was probably 6ft with dirty blond hair and light green eyes. She has a very slender figure and only very slight breasts but if anything this only adds to her looks. Next was the ginger - no need to mention hair colour here but it was very light more strawberry blond in truth - with dark blue eyes. At 5"11 with the largest pair of tits of all, easily a 36D or even into doubbleD, except for these lovely additions she was very slender figure. Then is Hannah, shes 5"9 has light brown hair, blue eyes and a curvy figure. Her breasts are the second largest of the five a very nice handfull possibly a 34D, though I cant be sure as Im more versed in fruits - she has a very nice pair of pomigranits. Next is Abby, 5"7 with tan skin shes slender with slight breasts and brown eyes to match her hazel hair. Finaly is Amy, 5"4 and the second shortest girl in our year, she has surprisingly large brests, the third largest of the five - a nice set of oranges. She has dark brown hair with light gray eyes.

As we settled in Amy spoke up "I think we should set some ground rules."
I lept at this oppertunity "For one, nothing thats gonna damage my house." I said. Amy glared at me for a moment then continued as if I hadnt spocken - figures.
"One, nothing dangerous or damaging. Two, if someone fails to complete a dare or awnser a question truthfully and completely, there will be consequences..." at this all the girls smiled and a little worry set in "...Thirdly, a second option for a truth or dare may be requested if the first is unacceptable, one of these must be completed." she listed what was obviously a pre-arranged set of rules
"What about if somthing else comes up?" asked Christian.
"In that case we'll vote on it." said Emilly
Me and Christian glanced at each other and nodded.
"First we'll all awnser one truth from each person." said Hannah.
"Shouldnt we limit the ammount of truths that can be taken in a row?" asked Ginger. We all agreed to limit it to one truth then a dare before a truth can be requested again. Then they all turned to me, and Emilly smiled saying "As its your house you can ask first."

"Well, my questions the same for all of you so raise your hand if your a virgin" I said thinking to get my turn out of the way and let the girls show where this would be going. To my surprise everybody raised their hand, I look at Emilly in the greatest surprise - she'd had a boyfriend for over a year till they broke up last month.
Christian decided to follow my lead on letting the girls set the pace and asked me "How far have you gone with a girl?"
"All the way." I replied. They all looked at me in shock, realising just as I had a few moments earlier, I am the only one to have had sex in a room filled with virgins.
"Dude..." said Christian unable to finish his own sentence. "Well then girls, if you were to lose your verginity to either me or Lann, who would you chose?" said christian moving the game on. To Christians surprise Hannah replied instantly saying "No offence Lann, but it would have to be Christian." He looked at me gobsmacked and I smiled back knowingly but decided to hold back my I told you so, I had said she liked him.
Then it was my turn as just moments after Hannah, Emilly said "Lann." This time I was the one with my jaw on the ground, however I wasnt alone, the only other person who wasnt shocked was Ginger.
Abby went next saying "It would be a hard choice but...Lann." I leaned over to him and wispered "Two - one, not that im counting."
"I would have to chose Christian." said Ginger. Crap, Christian will come out ahead now, considering that when I tried to add Amy on facebook she had blocked all comunication theres no way shes going to chose me.
"...Lann..." wispered Amy. I cant believe it, I turn to Christian and give him a look that surely tells him I'm going to use this one.

Emilly turns to me and asks "Who would you chose to have sex with Lann?"
"Well..." I reply "...Hannah is off the table, but its a difficult choice. I think I would chose you."
"Thanks" smiles Emilly.
"Wait! Why am I off the table?" askes Hannah quiet angrilly "Is it because I chose Christian?!"
"What. No. I have a friend who I know likes you is all."
"Who?" she askes intrigued.
"Ah ah ah. Just one question." I smirk right back.
Amy turns and smirks at me "Hannah you owe me one." she says "Who is it that fancies Hannah?" I hesitate, I dont want to find out what the consequences might be just yet but...
"Its all right" says Christian "It wouldnt have stayed hidden for long any way." I turn back to Amy feeling rightfully superiour but before I can even open my mouth she says "Actually I think I want to change my question."
"What? No!" I object "You cant do that!"
"Lets vote." she replies "I say I can. Hannah?"
"I agree. Emilly?"
"No." I smile at her gratefully.
"Yes" chourous the two remaining girs and my stomach sinks.
"Fine. Whats your question?" I ask.
"What would you do for my virginity?" asks Amy. Up untill this point I had managed to keep control of myself but at the image her words had conjured I could no longer contain myself and my semi rose to a fully fleged boner. Thank God I'm wearing jeans so its not obvious. "I cant think of anything I wouldnt." I say in reply.
"Did you get a boner from that question?" asks Ginger. Apparently it was more obvious than I had thought.
"Yes. I did."
"You only just got a boner?" asks Abby in surprise
"Yes...I had managed to keep control of myself till then." I replyed. Then I looked at Christian "Im home free, your turn."

"No problem" says Christian
"Have you ever had a gay thought?" says Ginger
"Shit...Well yes I have."
"Would you have a threesome with Lann and m... I mean one of the girls here?" asks Abby
"Hmm...I...Yes I think I would"
"Emilly do you fancie Lann?" asks Hannah obviously trying to spare Christian further embarisment.
"Do you fancie Christian Hannah?" replies Emilly stalling for time
"Yes. Now awnser the question." says Hannah and we all lean in in expectation
"I...Yes i do." she even blushes while replying and I feel another pulse go through my dick, I cant believe what im hearing but I cant stand the anticipation anymore "I vote we move on to the dares now though I would love to hear more of your girls dirty secrets I'd love to see them even more."
Everyone looks around and then nods I have a feeling they dont want to wait either.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:27 PM   #3
SecretTruth

some of the spelling is a bit shit because my computer doesnt show any mistakes and also because some of my keys are broken
Old 03-10-2013, 01:53 PM   #4
SecretTruth

Chapter 2

Just as were about to start Ash walks in and I realise I had forgotten about him completely, and looking around so had the others.
"Oh are we laying truth or dare. Me first, Ginger truth or dare." said Ash before anyone even has a chance to reply.
"Dare." said Abby obviously thinking it easier to just let him play.
"Right. I dare you to let us all touch your boobs however we want."
"Ok" agrees Abby and she stands up first to her is Amy who just barely touches her before moving on. Next is Emilly and she also barely touches them giving them only the slightest of squeezes before moving on. Then its Abby and unlike the other two girls she takes her time getting a firm grasp on Gingers breasts before squeezing a few times and moving on. I step up next and decide to have a good feel, they're soft but firm beneath my hands and with my thumb and finger I find her now erect nipples - she obviously wasnt wearing a bra - before moving on. Then its Hannah and she too gives the barely a cursory feel before moving on. Christian steps up and with Hannahs eyes on him the whole time he gives them much less of a feel than even Abby, though still more than the other girls. Then its Ash and I have to admit im surprised the cocky twat waited to be last.
"Take off you top then." said Ash
"What, you never mentioned that before." objects Abby
"I said I dare you to let us all touch your boobs however we want. And i dont want a top in my way"
"You cant do that Ash" I said stepping fourd
"Its alright" Ginger quickly interviens as its well known I dont like Ash. She takes off her top and we all see what we've been touching - its far from dissapointing, then Ash reaches out and grabs one of her nipples pinching it tightly.
"Ow stop that your hurting me!" exclaims Ginger but Ash just twists the nipple crulely. Thats more than I'm willing to take and I step fourd grabing his wrist.
"Get out of my house. Your unwelcome. No one treats a girl like that in frount of me."
"What you gona do?" He asks getting right up in my face.
"If you dont leave right now I'll see how many twists it takes to pull of that thing you call a dick." by this point Christian has grabbed Ash from behind and is pulling him to the door. I decide to leave him to it cause if I stay near that twat Ill probably lose it. I turn around to see that Ginger has her top back on and all the girls looking at me shocked.
"What?" I ask
"Its just..." starts Amy trailing off. The sentence is picked up by Hannah who finishes "...your never normally like that."

Just then Christian gets back so we sit down to continue the game. "I think Ginger should ask first as she had to endure that." said Christian we all nod and turn towards her.
"I dare Lann to strip to his boxers"
"Ok but you wont see anything now. That little incident just gave me the chance to get control of myself again." I grin stripping off my top jeans and socks to reveal my grey Calvin Classics. And i throw my jeans at ginger as punishment. "So its my turn now. Why dont you join me Ginger."
"No. I vote we cant bat it back and forth like that" she replys and seeing all the girls nod in agreement I sigh "In that case, time for a little revenge. Amy, strip."
With a glare in my direction she complies striping off her sleaveless top and leggings. However, she stops there and is about to sit back down so I decide to pipe up "All the way Amy, I didnt say to your underwear." She angrilly complies taking off her purple bra and white panties to reveale a small patch of freashly trimmed pubic hair. She was revealed in all her soft white glory and sits down with crossed legs. I take the opportunity to admire whats between those legs before she notices and quickly changes position.
Next Abby pipes up "I dare Hannah to give Christian a lap dance." I look over to Christian and unsurprisingly he's wearing a huge grin, then I glance over at Hannah as she's
standing up and a little more surprisingly she too is grinning. As Hannah moves over to Christian and starts undulating to music only she can hear I realise that im finding watching this almost as enjoyable as if I we're being the one to recieve it.
"I dare Lann not to get a boner for the next five dares" says Amy as Hannah returns to her seat slightly flushed.
"What no! we said that wasnt allowed" I object.
"Actually as there has been a dare between the one you gave me its fine." argued Amy and in a familiar pattern only Emilly objects and she gets her way.
"I dare Lann to get a piece of ice and hold it on his balls till it melts" said Christian and I look at him greatfully, this will help keep it down.
Then Its Emilly and I look to her imploringly, thankfully shes still on my side and simply dares Christian to strip down to his boxers. Though Hannah and the Abby's cant seem to drag their eyes away and even Emilly and Amy cant help but glance it holds no intreast to me. Though I do notice that he is far from unaffected by the events transpiring around him and also to my surprise that he isnt actually that much more muscled than me. But next its Hannah and its obvious from Amys look that she has called in her favour and that i'll find no mercy form Hannah.
"I dare lann to watch Amy do ten star jumps." Damn, i thought this is gonna be good. Amy comes to stand right in frount of me and this alone despite the extreem cold still remaining in my balls is enough to create a stiring. In fact i cant keep my eyes off her and amazingly shes wet, I cant believe it, shes actualy sopping wet and im not the only person to notice. Out of the corner of my eye I watch Christian sway like hes gonna faint and to be fair I cant blame him, I feel exactly the same. Then she starts jumping and the whole time her eyes are locked on my pants. Her breasts move up and down wih each re-influence of gravity and as her legs move wide I am afforded the most delightful image of her most sensitive area in all its shining glory. By the third jump its too much for me, I go form nothing to hero in the span of a second the bouncing of her nipples, the sheen of her pussy and most of all the location of her stare overwhelm my control. I've failed the dare, Im loud and proud saluting the world, and you know what...I dont give a flying fuck.

Amys eyes widen even as she laughs my potrusion is bigger than Christians and his is far from small. Now im not saying im huge but im over average.
"You failed my dare time to pay the price" laughed Amy
"I'm sorry what?" I ask still absorbed by the sight standing before me and realising whats distracting me she gives a little squeek and hurrys to sit back down. "So whats my punnishment?" I ask with a smile, revenge is sweet. The girls all look at each other and move off to discuss it.
"Damn dude im sorry." offers Christian unable to hide his grin.
"Im not." I reply "Totally worth it, and look" I say nodding towards the group of girls. In her excitement Amy has forgotten shes naked and is on her hands and knees with legs slightly apart discussing my punishment with the girls, but I really dont care this is a view that will stay with me my entire life; and judging by Christians low wistle, im not the only one. Then all of a sudden the girls turn towards us and see what we've been staring at for the past two minutes and Amy flushes a deep red.
Then Abby said "We have made a decision" and the look on her face was enough to make me pale enough to balance Amy blush. Gulp or what.
Old 03-10-2013, 01:53 PM   #5
SecretTruth

Havent posted in a while because my laptop was broken
Old 03-10-2013, 08:31 PM   #6
Maleslave21

Good story keep it up please

Limits: poop, permanent

Items: panties, yoga pants, mini skirt, clothespins, ball gag, o ring gag with attached nipple clamps, pink collar, slut collar, dog bowl, handcuffs, anal beads, butt plug, small didldo, massive suction cup dildo and a remote controlled vibrating plug
Maleslave21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 06:27 AM   #7
b0ris

Not bad at all!
For your spelling problem: start using Firefox and get a built in spelling checker...
Old 03-12-2013, 07:08 PM   #8
TheFloss

Oh wow, dude. This is great! Curious to see what the punishment is
TheFloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:15 AM   #9
SecretTruth

Default long time comming

sorry this is taking so long for any1 that cares but ive got real bad writers block very annoying anyway ill be back as soon as i can

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
slavery, truth or dare