Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 08-07-2012, 09:23 PM   #1
missme308

Send a message via MSN to missme308 Send a message via Yahoo to missme308
Default do you really know what you are getting yourself into?

Have you ever walked in a shopping center and see a tall woman dressed in a tight corset, wearing a latex body suit with a whip at her belt making a man kiss her feet? Likely not because this is sci-fi and not part of our unfortunate reality. What i am talking about here is knowing what should stay in a story and what should come into real play.

I have met in my life a lot of people who expected something from someone and unfortunately never got the satisfaction from it. From being in the life style for a while, I have learned that there is a fine line between fantasy and reality that line should not be crossed. I am sure when you are blindfolded to your bed, you are picturing to yourself the craziest images someone could have, such has being confined for many days in a small area (cage) or be humiliated in public during rush hour at shopping center, but the facts are that being restrained from movements for long periods of time is actualy really bad for your health and in many countries you can be arrested for being humiliated sexually in public.

I can not stress enough, the importance of getting informed BEFORE you do something. I have had my share of bad play in the past and I have learned also that realising all your fetishes and fantasies, then leaves you nothing to dream about, nothing to expect, nothing to hope for. Also always think, how smart would you like going in the emergency room and describing what happened and why. I lived that once, and trust me, after that I could not warn people enough about getting informed first. If i would have known the complications that could come with a play I had which was about big insertions, i would not have had to be humiliated in front of the doctor and my family for a blood transfusion.

All this for saying know yourself and know what you are getting into. Be your own judge about what should stay a fantasy and what is realistic. Those simple choices might save you the humiliation of opening yourself too quickly to someone and being rejected or humiliated because of it (and no I am not talking about humiliation fetish here you pervs :P) do you really know what you are getting yourself into?
missme308 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 12 users say Thank You to missme308 for this post:
Old 08-07-2012, 09:25 PM   #2
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to comicslave

Simple answer for me, yes, yes I do. But it is nice to see this post for all the young ones
comicslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:00 PM   #3
archie21
getDare Succubus

I have to agree with your post, lack of knowledge is a lack of understanding and what appears fun on the outside isn't for everyone.
If i may add here '50 shades' is opening a lot of minds to something becoming more than just naughty fun and as the books popularity has grown I have had more contact from women who want to explore what they find inside. In all cases I do what you have said and send them to research more and also to read the rest of the books, especially as the second book is a little more graphic in some of what happens, most don't return. Although there are exceptions....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:21 PM   #4
ezra's_girl

Send a message via Yahoo to ezra's_girl

I always wondered why I liked the second book best, now I know.

As for the OP on this thread thanks for the post. Safe. Sane. Consensual. These words may be found on most sites when talking about bdsm but rarely do (new) people understand their importance. It's not until you had a bad session or read about someone else's that you realize how different fantasy is from reality.

DFTBA
ezra's_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:00 AM   #5
b0ris

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezra's_girl View Post
It's not until you had a bad session or read about someone else's that you realize how different fantasy is from reality.
I can not agree more with this and with missme308's post in general.

Maybe, missme308, you should describe your big insertions misfortune in more details, to have even more positive effect on the future generations of kinksters.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:33 PM   #6
Sindrato
getDare Sweetheart

Beautiful. Nothing else to say. In my opinion, this should be stickied and flagged as must read on every section of this forum.
Old 03-08-2013, 07:01 AM   #7
SubBabyDoll

I really agree with this post and I think this shouldn't be taken lightly. This is really important considering so many have no concept of how much depth and seriousness this lifestyle really has. And just safety in general. There's just so much more.

Currently I am not owned

Message Me!!
SubBabyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:17 PM   #8
MsFrancesca
Account Banned

Drink

A lovely read, Really interesting.
This should be a sticky.

some subs/slaves really need to read this and understand it. An eye-opening thread, thank you.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:35 AM   #9
switch-dude

This is very interesting,I have been into BDSM since my first girlfriend ,sometimes master,sometimes slave.
I have realy enjoy my BDSM.
And I agree with you,BDSM should be safe,however your not the first one to say that,every time a new slave or master wants to find something about BDSM he allways finds something about health and safety.
And yes,fantasys should stay fantasys.However some people on here ARE NOT a real slave master,they don't know anything about BDSM,they learn from GetDare I like to teach my slaves on here about health and safety first.
But others just read these ideas here,and they ehink that can be used on real people,I did use some of the dares from here,but these FAKE slaves and masters here don't care about safety.
If they are a master they just want to see some naked tits tortured before they move on,and slaves just want to plesure them selfs and never see there master again.
The slaves I decided to keep after the period of two weeks are real slaves I respect there health,and I prefere that my real life slaves live close to me like my roomy she's my slave and she's sucking my cock right now,she love to be humiliated,but we do this IN DOORS.
And it's also very inportant to LOVE you slaves.
switch-dude is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
reality