mattman12

Keep going please!!!
mattman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:49 PM   #439
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 46. Aft

Nicole

'I'm never letting you near my ass again,' Nicole groaned.

She lay on her belly on Evie's unmade bed, too sore to reach back to rub her aching behind, even though Alyssa had untied her after the blonde had finally finished pounding her asshole with that huge toy. She was sure that she was gaping open, but again, couldn't seem to dredge up the energy to check.

Maybe that's for the best, she thought to herself. I'm not sure that I want to find out what sort of state my ass is in. But I am sure that I don't want Alyssa watching me find out.

The beautiful blonde lay beside her, resting on one elbow, watching Nicole writhe about and complain without comment. When Nicole shot a glance across at the blonde, she found it almost eerie how neat and composed the girl looked, for someone who'd just been having wild sex – even if she hadn't been the one on the receiving end.

Finally, Nicole could stand Alyssa's silent gaze no longer, and rolled onto her side to face the blonde.

'What are you thinking?' she asked.

'I'm thinking about Evie,' Alyssa replied. 'It's freaky how similar she looks to that girl who got loaned to our Drama Club last year, isn't it?' Alyssa murmured, reaching out and drawing a line up Nicole's chest with one fingertip.

'I'm glad someone else noticed other than just me,' Nicole said, shivering at both the touch and the thought.

'For a while I was sure it was her, but I didn't want to say anything.'

'No way,' Nicole retorted. 'I knew Evie wasn't her straight away. That girl would have jumped up and done something the moment she saw me, not just stared blankly.'

Alyssa laughed. 'Probably jumped up, kissed you, then slapped you and stalked off down the carriage, heedless of whoever saw her.'

'Probably,' Nicole muttered. 'Anyway, there's no way it's her.'

'What was her name again?' Alyssa asked.

'Amy.' Nicole's memory was fantastic. Although in this case it was less her perfect recall and more the deeply ingrained embarrassment of a private event that had happened the year before.

'Amy, that's it. We should get her and Evie in the same place at some point. We could pretend they're twins.'

'Amy would probably kill her for daring to be anything like her,' Nicole muttered. Seeing Amy again was not on her to-do list. Ever again.

'You'd know.' Alyssa's teasing touch turned hard as she sharply pinched Nicole's nipple. 'You were the one that got into that fight with her.'

Nicole's eyes watered from the pain, sure that Alyssa was about to draw blood with how hard she was pinching, actually using her nails. She began to flail around on the bed, kicking out uselessly. Finally, Alyssa let go again, and Nicole rolled onto her tummy, panting for breath.
'Please don't remind me of that,' she gasped.

'You're right, fighting doesn't suit you at all,' Alyssa said, her voice almost a purr. 'You're so much cuter when you just take it like a good little cunt.'

Still lying on her tummy, Nicole felt two wet fingers slide smoothly into her already aching asshole. Her tired body protested at the intrusion, but she did nothing more than let out a low moan that was almost a groan, and arch back as Alyssa drove her fingers deeper and deeper inside her.

She knew that there was no point asking Alyssa to stop. The blonde had claimed her for the night and would continue to explore and abuse her body, no matter how tired she became. She briefly wondered if she would wind up passing out and falling asleep from tiredness, or if Alyssa's attentions would deprive her of even that. That said, it wasn't as if she didn't like the attention; Nicole loved being pushed so hard. She just didn't like to admit it.

'What are you?' Alyssa's voice had that edge to it again.

'Sore,' Nicole gasped as Alyssa's fingers forced her ass wide open again and again.

'Not the answer I was looking for,' Alyssa told her, working in a third finger.

The additional finger felt as if it were tearing her ass open, transforming the tortured ring of muscles at the entrance into a ring of fire. The pain made Nicole's eyes bulge and her mouth fall open in a silent scream.

'I— I— I— I'm a cunt,' Nicole gasped. 'A good little cunt, being used and taking whatever you give me.' She could feel tears forming in her eyes.

'You're a whiny little cunt who hasn't been trained properly,' Alyssa corrected her.

Amy had called her a whiny cunt, too. She'd done the same things to her, made her scrabble about on the floor, like a butterfly pinned down to a display board. Only it'd been her ass pinned down by—

'Would you like Evie to be doing this to you now?' her train of thought was interrupted by Alyssa.

'Y— Yes,' Nicole gasped.

It was almost as if the blonde had been looking into her mind and seen the image of her pinned down by the redhead, but gotten the wrong name from the image.

'I might ask her tomorrow if she'd like a go,' Alyssa threatened. Though Nicole doubted it to be true, she was in too much pain and feeling too submissive to question the statement. 'In the meantime, you'll have to put up with just me, I'm afraid. Sorry if that's not good enough for you.'

She began pumping her fingers in and out of Nicole harder, faster.

Waves of fiery pain continued to flow up through Nicole's body. Fighting back tears, she bit down on her lip to keep from screaming, her arms and legs scrabbling about on the mattress looking for something to grasp onto, as they had done in the memory she'd just been reliving, and was now acting out.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:19 PM   #440
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Words cannot explain how much I adore your story. It is phenomenal.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:08 AM   #441
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Leo, you really have a way with words!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:18 AM   #442
b0ris

Pfew! I made it this far.
I stumbled upon this just a few days ago. I got hooked immediately. Now that I've had the time to catch up, there are a couple of parts of my anatomy that are starting to ache in a particular way that I haven't felt in years.

Nevertheless: Thank you Leo!
Old 03-24-2012, 03:27 PM   #443
daremaster 1
getDare God

I say the same thing everytime but there is no way to tell you how much I love this story!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:12 AM   #444
themasterman

hey earth to Leopard are you there are you gonna write some more of this story or not because if not i will have to find something new to read and i like to read your stories they are all very good
themasterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:45 AM   #445
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Intrested to know what happened with amy!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:03 PM   #446
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 47. Late Night Blonde

Alyssa

Alyssa continued to pump her fingers deep in and out of Nicole's body; no matter how her friend might complain, Alyssa had seen plenty earlier of just how much anal play affected Nicole and was sure that her expert fingers could make the brunette orgasm from it.

'You're going to cum for me, you little cunt.' Alyssa spoke softly, but kept her tone firmly in charge, brooking no room for argument. 'You're going to cum like the little anal slut you are.'

Nicole arched back, her mouth gaping open in a soundless scream.

'I— What? No, I can't.' Nicole finally gasped the words out, her fingers clawing at the unadorned mattress. 'That's impossible.'

'It's not impossible,' Alyssa replied calmly, keeping the pressure on as she stroked the sensitive walls inside the brunette's asshole. 'You're going to cum, and you're going to cum hard.' Positive motivation was always key.

Alyssa knew that she was being rough, but she'd seen enough by now to know that was exactly what got Nicole really going, and felt confident enough in her own abilities to not actually hurt her friend. Her fingers spent enough time inside other girls that she kept her nails carefully trimmed at all times; while it did mean sacrificing the ability to really scratch well, the exchange was worth it for the added freedom it gave her in driving girls crazy. Like right now, for example.

Nicole arched back further, pushing herself up onto her elbows, fists clenched and pounding at the bed.

Alyssa smiled to herself. She was fairly sure that no one had ever seen Nicole so far gone in pleasure to behave like this, and she wasn't about to stop it now. The blonde kept up the pressure, rubbing hard with her fingertips, fighting against the tight grip of Nicole's ass with every movement.

'That's a good girl, good little cunt,' Alyssa crooned gently. She thought back to their previous conversation, and had an idea. 'I know you want Evie to be the one doing this to you, but I bet you would have loved Amy doing it to you, too.'

Nicole's eyes opened wide, and she shot Alyssa a flustered glance before clenching them tightly shut.

'What— what are you talking about?' Nicole gasped. 'I would not.'

'Yes, you would,' Alyssa told her friend. 'You'd love scrabbling around as that noisy little redhead fucked your asshole raw, right up on the drama stage.'
Nicole's blush deepened, her body visibly quivering.

'And I bet you'd love it even more if Evie was sitting there watching the whole thing,' Alyssa continued. 'Just imagine, two sexy redheads – almost identical, in fact – both making you their plaything at the same time. Taking turns to hurt and humiliate you, each trying to one-up the other. And you just lying there in your own filthy juices and taking anything they gave you.'

'I— I— ohh!' Whatever Nicole had been about to say was lost to pleasure as Alyssa's fingers finally drove the brunette over the edge and into her very first anal orgasm.

Nicole's body shook and her asshole clenched so tight that Alyssa's fingers hurt, then after a moment the pressure eased off, then returned, as the brunette shuddered through the contractions of her orgasm, her moan continuing uninterrupted for several more seconds. With one last shudder, Nicole slid down flat on the bed, as if all her muscles had turned to jelly. Finally, she lay face first on the unmade mattress, her lungs heaving.

Alyssa slid her fingers easily free from the brunette's now relaxed behind, wiping her fingers off on her friend's butt. She leaned forward, putting her weight on one arm.

'Seems like someone's a little anal whore that's just been waiting to be discovered,' Alyssa said, giggling.

Nicole stretched, arching her body back, then curled up around Alyssa's arm.

'Not now,' she murmured drowsily. 'Your little cunt's going to sleep now.'

Alyssa smiled. While normally she would have pointedly reminded a submissive that it wasn't for her to decide when she was done for the night, it was different with Nicole. Her friend had needed something, and Alyssa had given it to her; there was no contract between them, nothing concrete.

Besides, it was much more convenient for her to have Nicole fall asleep from exhaustion.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:09 PM   #447
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Leo, superb writing once again!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:29 PM   #448
Shades
getDare Devil

Interesting... a new perspective. I wasn't expecting that; though I am excited to see where it goes.
Great writing as always Leopard,
-Shades

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:05 PM   #449
The boss

Default Great

Amazing story!!!

Anal slut
Loves Crossdressing Underwear
PM me with a dare

I will insert whatever you request in my ass

ill be anyones dare slave, just pm me
The boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:22 AM   #450
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Alyssa has an extraordinary understanding of things!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy