Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-09-2011, 04:46 PM   #16
steve101
getDare Devil

Snap each rubber band around your dick and balls 100 times.

Confession: had 4 girls to stay round my house and sniffed all of their panties without them knowing. I won't have their underwear available but will have my partners

- humiliation, wearing lingerie, pain, online exposure
- swirlies, piss drinking, eating/drinking disgusting things
- scat, permanent damage, friends & family, sounding, cumming, ABDL

My Toys

kik/tg = atoot11
steve101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:28 PM   #17
Feelin Daring

Location: by that place with that thing you like. no not THAT place! the other one!

Since you like their panties so much u clearly don't need boy ones. No boy underwear for a week

For me: I wear baby ish underwear from Justice nd places nd sometimes pee a little in them on accident

proud to be a GLEEK!
likes: pee, wedgie, self-spanking, underwear,some roleplay

ok with: some poo, some insertion, anal

won't do: family, illegal, public, pain, permanent, eating/licking pee/poo/cum, cam/photos

ask me anything. dare me. i wll not be ur slave/master. i can't be tied down

Don't be a perv. just chiiiiiilll
Feelin Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 11:01 PM   #18
whynot008

So do it again. Except this time, you're not going to let out just a little bit, you're going to put a bladder full into those. Leave them on for a bit afterwards.

Confession time: When I was just starting to discover my fetishes, I'd hope any female friends at my house would leave the bathroom door open a crack so I could try to watch them go.

I'm starting to build a toybox -- ask what I have!
whynot008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 03:01 AM   #19
bareshisfeet

Next time you have female company and she in the bathroom walk in pretend you forgot she was there confession i sucked my friends toes why she was asleep
bareshisfeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 12:43 PM   #20
want2btied

Get the same friends dirty socks somehow...then stick the socks in your mouth and put tape around your mouth. LEave the dirty and sweaty socks in there for at least 1 hour.

When my friend was here i made him stay upsttairs and i went downstairs for 10 minutes and sniffed his shoes :P
want2btied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:02 PM   #21
flatshot18

Lightbulb For you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by want2btied View Post
Get the same friends dirty socks somehow...then stick the socks in your mouth and put tape around your mouth. LEave the dirty and sweaty socks in there for at least 1 hour.

When my friend was here i made him stay upsttairs and i went downstairs for 10 minutes and sniffed his shoes :P
Limits would still be helpful, but in your case, at the start of your day, grab a pair of long socks. Fill them with syrup. Put them on and pull them all the way up. Keep them on the entire day. Afterwards, you have to put the socks in your mouth for 10 minutes. Enjoy. The next day, wear sneakers but no socks. Afterwards, sniff your sneakers for 10 minutes.

Confession: I once tried on my girlfriend's thong and toe socks.

Likes: Feet, cum, small anal, xdress (only have black calf high toe socks and running tights, maybe should be dared to get some stuff...) semi-public (stuff hiding or underneath clothing, or leaving people kinda wondering), bondage, small messy, diapers

limits: pain, public, pee/scat
flatshot18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:17 PM   #22
whynot008

It's rude to use other people's things without asking them first. Go buy your own. But, hey. For old time's sake, wear hers while you're out shopping.

Confession: One of my best friends growing up was the neighbor girl ... at least once when she was over, I managed to masturbate to orgasm without her knowing.

Old 04-13-2011, 10:26 AM   #23
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

no playing with yourself for a week.

Confession: I wet my bed last night because I drank to much.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 10:31 AM   #24
danishboy4545

wet your bet again but you have do lick as much off it that can =D

confession: i have been seaching for a online mistress very long.
danishboy4545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:12 PM   #25
whynot008

Assuming you're 18+ ... Join a bdsm personals site, and message the first woman you're interested in asking her to be your mistress.

Confession: I masturbated tonight to the idea of worshiping my crush's feet and ass while I begged her for permission to cum.

Old 04-18-2011, 06:54 AM   #26
xhail

you must edge 5 times a day for the next 3 days and only to pictures of your crush (especially if the show feet or ass) at the end of each day role a dice if it is a 5 or 6 your crush gives you permission to cum

I have stolen over 30 pairs of panties, thongs and items of lingerie from my friends sisters drawers.

Dislikes: extreme pain, wedgies, messy.

Limits: Scat, pee, diaper, family, public.
xhail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:22 PM   #27
Instinct

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhail View Post
you must edge 5 times a day for the next 3 days and only to pictures of your crush (especially if the show feet or ass) at the end of each day role a dice if it is a 5 or 6 your crush gives you permission to cum

I have stolen over 30 pairs of panties, thongs and items of lingerie from my friends sisters drawers.
You must shove as many of the panties as you can up your ass, tie a few as tight as you can (while still not cutting off circulation..) around your penis. Put a few (or one) in your mouth and sleep like that. Then take them out and return them all.

I caught a cold 'cause I kissed my bf's friend (who was sick) ..
( I'd prefer something involving pain <3 )

Likes,
pain, nipple/clit/pussy torture, feeling 'full', rough sex.
Will do just a little bit,
anal, ice.
Uninterested,
spanking, edging, tying myself up, non-genital pain.
Limits,
scat, public, getting caught, food, messy/complicated, photos.
Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:25 AM   #28
Ice20
Account Banned

the cold you got was punishment, but as you got a cold, you must now be cold. You will strip naked and apply ice to your whole body. Then you must slap/spank every part of your body until you're red all over

I took my friends tiny pink thong.
Ice20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:45 AM   #29
GoldenDom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice20 View Post
the cold you got was punishment, but as you got a cold, you must now be cold. You will strip naked and apply ice to your whole body. Then you must slap/spank every part of your body until you're red all over

I took my friends tiny pink thong.
Wear it for a week. Cum in it each day. Dont wash it. when you piss, you must piss through it.

Confession - I sometimes taste my own pee

m/37 Switch
GoldenDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:28 PM   #30
testing

Every time you need to pee drink it. If this is to hard for you get a diaper and keep it on for an entire day. Do everything you need to do in it.

Confession: I like clothespins on my tits. maybe a little too much.

Loves to get dares pm-ed to me... I try my best to respond to them
Likes: pain, inserting things in pussy, playing with tits/tit pain
Dislikes: anal, poo, pee, blood, messy
Limit: Public, involving family/friends, pictures, permenent.
testing is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk