Old 01-10-2018, 03:52 PM   #106
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe View Post
There will. I just cannot run them too close together or you guys will be all denied in like a month , but no I will do one for the month of January, and then I am going to try and stick to a schedule of at least once a month!

It sounds like a great idea! Unfortunately, I have a few different kink projects on my hands right now before I even start to count rl projects so I can help you set up a thread of your own if you would like, but I cannot take that project on right now. It is a good idea though!
Possibly in the future. I just joined the chastity thread last night. It hasn't started yet but I'm not sure how long ill be in it. Once I'm done with that id like to because id like to join it
cbtslave999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 04:56 PM   #107
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh81 View Post
Could you run a "beginners" one where the days denial is much less. The most I've been denied is a few weeks. I am married, but I'd be happy to extend that a bit but risking three or five months is a bit scary.
Yes so the next raffle, will be run in a few weeks. I do not know yet. We only just closed the last one. When I do, it will run with the same structure of Group A: 30 days Group B: 75 Days and Group C: 125 days. A will have no reductions, B will have 30 days reductions and C will have a 50 day reduction, if the days meet max. To get the reductions, you have to complete tasks from my task list.

Also, I want to say thank you to anyone that is trying the reduction tasks even if you aren't the winners. I read all of the WFM reports that come to my email and I appreciate the positive comments.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 08:20 AM   #108
herpderp42
getDare Addict

The rules state that I should post my blog entry about my denial on here. Not sure if there are too many interested in reading but here it is.
Old 01-12-2018, 07:48 AM   #109
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

I have an idea! What about a weekend raffle (Saturday and Sunday) for only Dom types. I will go a 30 day and a 60 day raffle. The rule will be, you can put the initial entry in picking a group, but your submissive type gets to enter days for you. If you are a dom type with out a submissive type, just post that in the group and I will let you enter. Switches will also be allowed. I just noticed some of you are doms looking for denial or to know how your submissive feel. I also know some of you are brats like me. So what do you think?

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Old 01-13-2018, 07:39 AM   #110
Switch Lucy
Angel of music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe View Post
I have an idea! What about a weekend raffle (Saturday and Sunday) for only Dom types. I will go a 30 day and a 60 day raffle. The rule will be, you can put the initial entry in picking a group, but your submissive type gets to enter days for you. If you are a dom type with out a submissive type, just post that in the group and I will let you enter. Switches will also be allowed. I just noticed some of you are doms looking for denial or to know how your submissive feel. I also know some of you are brats like me. So what do you think?
Oh, could be interesting.... Possibly would enter along with Sam... Although, I'd like to know a few others would join, so not just a 50/50 chance between me & Sam...(If Sam is up for it, would want it to be her choice, but think she would if had the chance of getting me denied lol)

Would there be reduction chances?

Likes Dislikes & Limits

RIP Sam, forever in my heart <3

PM DARES

My AMA

My music recordings

Last edited by Switch Lucy; 01-13-2018 at 07:55 AM.
Switch Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 08:45 AM   #111
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch Lucy View Post
Oh, could be interesting.... Possibly would enter along with Sam... Although, I'd like to know a few others would join, so not just a 50/50 chance between me & Sam...(If Sam is up for it, would want it to be her choice, but think she would if had the chance of getting me denied lol)

Would there be reduction chances?
For the 30 days, I wouldn't do more than a 5 day reduction. For the 60 days, I might allow 15 days of reduction.

How about I leave the idea here for the week. If more interest is shown, I will open it next Saturday at midnight for 48 hours.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Old 01-18-2018, 03:56 AM   #112
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Dumpdi dumpdi du and week number 2.

Last edited by herpderp42; 01-18-2018 at 03:58 AM.
herpderp42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 06:55 PM   #113
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Well the time has come, tonight will start the weekend and if you are a sub who really wants to deny your dom, this is the denial raffle for you. If your dom/dom type agrees, they will post the first entry into the raffle and who will be doing the following entries on their behalf. You can pick either Group A- 30 days, Group B- 60 days or both. Group A will have a chance at 5 days reductions if the total hits 30 and Group B will have 15 days reductions. The rules will be updated in the doc listed on the first post before midnight.

Subs/Sub types, after your Dom has posted, you can add one day per post as many times as you want in the next 48 hours. The only limit is 1 hours have to pass or one person has to post. The sub that does the most entries will earn her Dom an extra 5 days reduction if they win the denial.

Switches and doms without subs, you are allowed to enter yourself. But I want you to make sure you are entering for your dom personality to experience denial. Just be sure to mention that you are posting on behalf of yourself

The raffle will close at 11:59 pm EST on Sunday or when we reach 60 days.

At 12:00 AM EST Saturday, make sure you read the rules and then you can post.

Have fun and I am excited to see how this works out!

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Last edited by Wedgiebondagebabe; 01-19-2018 at 06:59 PM.
Old 01-19-2018, 10:20 PM   #114
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

The game is now open. Rules are on the first post. Doms and Switches should enter like this:

Add a day
Group (A, B, or A+B)
The person entering for me is: ___________

Or something similar. Make sure all the information is there.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Old 01-21-2018, 11:15 AM   #115
Switch Lucy
Angel of music

Oh I've not been on GetDare much this weekend, only just seen this. A bit late to join now lol maybe another time.

Thought there might have been more interest, especially from switches.

Likes Dislikes & Limits

RIP Sam, forever in my heart <3

PM DARES

My AMA

My music recordings
Switch Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 12:22 PM   #116
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch Lucy View Post
Oh I've not been on GetDare much this weekend, only just seen this. A bit late to join now lol maybe another time.

Thought there might have been more interest, especially from switches.

I know! I am equally as surprised as you are.

On the other hand though, I do have an idea for a new reduction task that I will be adding to the list shortly, so any winners keep an eye out for it and . future players, feel free to check it out too.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Old 01-23-2018, 07:48 PM   #117
NinjaDog

So upon request I am posting a report here previously submitted for a denial task in this raffle. Five edges in two hours. This was my first time completing this reduction. Thank you for those that read this and sorry for my rambling~

So I recently got the Lush vibe by Lovense which can be controlled by anyone I allow access when connected to my Bluetooth. So we (Shadow and I) been having lots of fun playing around with it.

One of the things we've been experimenting with is me sleeping with the vibe in. He plays with the vibe on low just to tease me a bit while I'm asleep and then cranks it up on high in the morning to wake me up.

This morning he accidently cranked it up just a bit too high and ended up waking me up early. So I was awake around 6 am. Since I didn't need to be awake until a bit later he tried to convince me to go back to sleep but I was way too horny for that considering all the teasing my pussy had gone through while I was unconscious. I won out after probably 20 or so minutes and suckered him into letting my play with the vibe for a while.

What's typically been happening when we play with my vibe is I tell him when I'm close to edge. Then he cuts me off. But this time he let's me keep going after I tell him. And I go until I can't take it anymore and send him a message to shut it off.

The first edge was intense. I wasn't expecting him to actually let me get there. So I went in pretty hard. He had the vibe powered all the way up (I think. I can't actually see the power level myself so it's all based on feeling). With the vibe going full speed and my fingers working as best they could on my soaked clit it didn't take me long to reach edge. When the time came to signal the stop I couldn't even type out the word stop and just started sending blank messages hoping he would get the picture and of course, he did.

We spent the next couple of minutes chatting while I cooled down. I don't often go right back in once I finish an edge. They wear me out pretty quickly so my breathe and heart rate need a moment to calm back down.

Once he decided enough time had passed he threw me right back into the fray by surprising me with the vibe. Once I felt it kick on my hand drove straight for my clit. He was being quite the tease with the speed so I wasn't sure if he was planning to let me edge again. He seemed to get his teasing fun out of the way though and soon began to slowly crank up the strength until I signaled that I was close. Once I said that he turned it all the way up and I edged. I edged so hard. My hand was working furiously. And at this point, I started playing around with the vibe on my own by pulling and pushing it inside me slightly while I rubbed my clit. This was probably what made the edge so strong and I rode it as long as I could before sending a few blank messages his way to signal a stop.

When it kicked off I just laid there. Exhausted. It was a great edge. Even better than the first. And at this point I honestly thought we would be done. I figured he would tell me to try and get some sleep again now that he had worn me out. But once again, a few short minutes later he kicked the vibe back on.

At this point we had several more edges. I'm honestly not sure of the exact number. I felt like I had been edging forever. Lots of edges in one sitting has never been a strong suit for me as I get so tired and just want to stop. But he kept me going. He asked if I was okay to continue. And I said yes. Because I knew I could. Especially if he wanted me to.

Two hours had passed since we started playing. I honestly lost track of time at this point and wasn't even sure how many edges I had done. After the last one, he tells me that we've been playing for about two hours now. And that I had done over five edges during that time. It certainly felt like several more than five to me. Probably 7? But I can't be certain as I was far too gone to remember them all individually.
Old 01-29-2018, 01:23 PM   #118
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

My kik is hacked. This means that if you see any responses from me in the denial group or your personal kiks, ignore it. It is not me. In fact please let me know what a person is doing with my account.

*Update* my kik is closed. I am trying to find out why it was deleted.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Last edited by Wedgiebondagebabe; 01-29-2018 at 08:06 PM.
Old 02-04-2018, 02:33 PM   #119
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Happy Superbowl Sunday!!!

Since there is a lot of betting, forfeits and other fun games to go along with the Superbowl activities, I am going to offer a reduction opportunity.

But first, here is who is eligible and how many days they have left.

Pirahnna- 3/8/18- 32 days
ClosingTag- 2/20/18- 44 days
NinjaDog- 3/26/18- 50 days
JNoller- 3/27/18- 51 days

Pick which team you want to win, Patriots or Eagles. If your team wins, you get a five day reduction. If your team loses, you add 2 days.

*Optional* Take a guess at what the final score will be. The closest person will be rewarded an extra 5 days.

Since this is a 10 day reduction, it will affect how many more days you can earn for reductions. It will not decrease 10 days from your reduction, but the amount will be decided on how many days you could reduce in the first place.

The goal is to keep it simple. All guesses must be stated here by 6:30 pm est tonight to be counted. There might be another reduction task offered in the kik group for anyone watching the game so pay attention because I might give days for answering trivia or other questions. You do not have to enter here to do the kik questions, but if you do not enter here, you will get half the reward per question correct that someone who did enter would get a full reward.

Have Fun!

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Old 02-04-2018, 03:07 PM   #120
JNoller
getDare Sweetheart

Both teams are great and the Pats are legendary when it comes to comebacks, but my prediction is that the Eagles win in stunning fashion with a last second field goal. Final score, Eagles 30, Patriots 27.
JNoller is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk