Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-13-2018, 03:32 PM   #1
Jaded_

Default Your biggest fantasy?

Yes, I know. Very unoriginal. But I want to hear some of your lovely fantasies. Would you ever go through with them and make them real?

My personal fantasy is someone acquiring a nude photo of me and spreading it across several sites. Maybe they don't tell me the sites they shared it to, but they show me every comment it gets. Especially if the comments are degrading/humiliating or talking about sexual things they'd like to do to me.
Jaded_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaded_ for this post:
Old 01-13-2018, 04:27 PM   #2
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Sometimes I fantasize about showing people my true self, because the first thing that comes into most peoples minds is: "What a cutie."

Well, I don't want to make it too obvious, like strap myself to a pole under a big "Fuck me"-Sign.
I want to gave them hints, like be put in a nice shibari and take a sunbath, so it forms some kinky tanlines.

Well, I think I just gave Master an idea

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 05:14 PM   #3
littlesub0123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet Ra View Post
Sometimes I fantasize about showing people my true self, because the first thing that comes into most peoples minds is: "What a cutie."

Well, I don't want to make it too obvious, like strap myself to a pole under a big "Fuck me"-Sign.
I want to gave them hints, like be put in a nice shibari and take a sunbath, so it forms some kinky tanlines.

Well, I think I just gave Master an idea
Very hot idea! I'm also very different sexually than who I am in everyday life. It would be hot for my vanilla friends to find out what I'm really like, but I'm not sure that I would want them to know.

My biggest fantasy would probably be being kept on a leash in public, and being dragged around like a dog. Although I wouldn't do this, it's sometimes nice to think about.

Loves: edging, orgasm denial, degradation
Likes: exhibition (light), dirty talk, vibrators, spanking
Limits: public photos, extreme

Not looking for a dom, just here to make friends and have fun
littlesub0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 11:27 PM   #4
Glam&Gore

My fantasy is to be forced over the knee of my Dom and have my bottoms yanked down and be spanked hard however many times he wants. I love spanking but I’ve been spanked by someone.
Glam&Gore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 01:42 AM   #5
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

I think my biggest fantasy is to be tied up in public and left for strangers to be fucked as they please. Of course that's something I wouldn't do, but it's nice to think about it...

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7
ShyExhibitionist is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ShyExhibitionist for this post:
Old 01-14-2018, 03:02 AM   #6
ewitch
Distinguished Member

Mine is I lose a bet and have to dress up in a sexy costume and serve as a maid/hostess (see my profile pics) for a group of people for an afternoon/footgame etc. If I do anything wrong I get the odd wack but nothing too extreme punishment wise.

I would do it if I found the right person/group

Likes - Trying new things, feminization, humilation, games/bets, spanking, tickling, anal, diaper
Dislikes - Messy, scat, pee, semi public (anything that will not affect real life), pain, bondage, enema
Limit - Public, nudity, familly, big pain, Edging, anything that takes a long time for no reason

Toys - butt plug, clothes, paddle, diapers
ewitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 05:49 AM   #7
Underpants
getDare Sweetheart

I have 2.

1) Find a girl who will randomly make me show her my underwear, any time, anywhere. Just zip pulled down, or trousers pulled down, but only if there
is less than 100% chance of somebody else seeing. She offers me nothing in
return, just that.

2) A girl who will let me tie her down and use a vibrator on her for hours, until
she can't take any more, ad I will carry on as long as I want to, even if she
begs me to stop.
She must be willing to do this, i will not be against her will.
Underpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 09:21 AM   #8
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

Ideally I would be tied up and played with however my partner would like. I mean within my limits of course. But the idea of being tied up and played with however they wanted sounds amazing.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 10:26 AM   #9
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesub0123 View Post
Very hot idea! ...

Thank you

My biggest fantasy would probably be being kept on a leash in public, and being dragged around like a dog. Although I wouldn't do this, it's sometimes nice to think about.
Your signature says that you are from NYC - I don't think that many people would be shocked

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 12:46 PM   #10
redba

I've always fantasized about getting a regular massage that then turns into an erotica massage

Limits: Humiliation, bodily fluids, public/video, permanent
redba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 08:50 PM   #11
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

My biggest fantasy is probably being tied up, head to toe, naked on the floor.
Then a large group of barefoot and bottomless women will trample me, stand on my face, shove their toes in my mouth, sit on my face, make me lick their assholes, spit on me and pee on me while at the same time they take turns stroking me and keeping me just close to to edge.

The last part is optional though. If they don't want to stroke me but instead lock up my cock, so be it. The top fantasy is the trampling and face sitting part.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 11:27 AM   #12
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I can't say I have a biggest fantasy, but just a bunch of them and what I want changes over time, but they all usually involve me being naked in public and exposed in front of a lot of people.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 12:15 PM   #13
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

My biggest fantasy is to be a human toilet. What would make this even better would be if my girlfriend made me the toilet for her and all her friends at a party.

My girlfriend has peed in my mouth but I don't think she would ever involve scat in our play. Also involving her friends is merely a fantasy.
elf_ears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 12:37 PM   #14
CrimsonChin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded_ View Post
Yes, I know. Very unoriginal. But I want to hear some of your lovely fantasies. Would you ever go through with them and make them real?

My personal fantasy is someone acquiring a nude photo of me and spreading it across several sites. Maybe they don't tell me the sites they shared it to, but they show me every comment it gets. Especially if the comments are degrading/humiliating or talking about sexual things they'd like to do to me.
For someone to do my dares lol
CrimsonChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 11:14 PM   #15
barebuns

If I had to choose one, this might just be it.

I'm in an airport for a business trip. I'm dressed in my best "executive businesswoman" wardrobe. (In real life I'm not quite an executive, but in this fantasy I am.) For whatever reason, I'm singled out for extra scrutiny. I make the situation worse by arguing with the security personnel. That gives them the excuse they need. They lead me away and subject me to a complete strip and cavity search.

There were security cameras in the search room that were supposed to have been turned off. But, whether accidentally or on purpose, they were left on, and they captured EVERYTHING. The video footage gets leaked to the internet. The video does NOT go viral, but it finds its way to one or two fetish websites.

My office coworkers discover it and share it amongst themselves. I eventually learn of this, but I find it less awkward to just let them think I don't know of the existence of the video.

What no one knows is that part of me secretly enjoyed the strip search. And therefore am also turned on by everyone in the office seeing their pretty boss completely stripped and bending over to get both cavities probed.

Can anyone else relate to this sort of fantasy?
barebuns is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk