Old 12-28-2017, 07:37 AM   #1
little pet
getDare Succubus

Lightbulb The test dummy

Chapter 1

With a sudden cold splash of water, I was roused harshly from my sleep. Not that I had been sleeping well to begin with. It’s not easy to sleep in a cage that is too small, with arms tightly secured in a leather arm binder, wearing a big inflatable gag. I also wore a heavy metal collar, and metal ankle cuffs. Other than that, I was naked. I’d been struggling to get comfortable but in the end, I had just given up. I was just too tired to care anymore. At least I had managed a few hours of rest.

“Get up!” Barked a stern voice, “now!” It was the Head Researcher. He had grey hair and steel blue eyes, and he was very tall. He was dressed in an impeccable suit, and a white lab coat which gave him a very distinguished, professional look.
He stood there, with a now empty bucket in his hands. “Today, we’re testing a new invention. Don’t worry, you’ll be the first to try it out.”
I struggled to crawl out of the cramped cage and it hurt my knees, but the man was holding a long thin cane in his hands, so I wanted to keep him pleased.
When I stood in front of him, dripping wet, he grabbed a chain, clipped it to the ring on my collar, pulled on it, until I was bent over and secured the other end to my ankle cuffs. “Move.” He said.
I knew better than to question him -I knew how much that cane could hurt- and started walking. It wasn’t easy, bent over and hobbled as I was. It made my back hurt, and my hamstrings burn. The man walked behind me and when I slowed down too much, he gave my ass a whack with the cane. “Time for your breakfast Dummy, after that nice shower I gave you.” I flinched, really hating the name he had given me. It was tattooed on my ass and forehead. The name was derived from “test dummy”, because that’s what I was. Property of Master Entertainment inc.

When we arrived in the Feeding room, I saw only one other woman being fed. The letters on her forehead read “Dummy 4”. She was secured according to company regulations. WHACK! The cane hit my ass. I cried out in pain. “Don’t stare at the other dummies, MOVE your ass!”
I struggled over to my station. The sign read Dummy 10. I sighed, got down on my knees and meekly positioned myself in the contraption. It was a sturdy metal frame with several metal rings and bars. When I was seated on my knees, the man undid the chain from my ankle cuffs and locked my collar to the frame. He locked my ankle cuffs to rings on either side of the frame. With my hands still in the arm binder, I had nowhere to go. My gag was removed, only to make place for another one. This was some sort of penis gag with a big hole in the middle. It completely filled my mouth, and was strapped securely around my head. The man went away for a second and returned with a big bowl, rubber gloves and a funnel and tube. “Here’s your food!’ The man said cheerily, as he started to prepare my “meal”. The contents of the bowl looked gross. I knew these were the leftovers of the researcher’s dinner from last night. The cafeteria scrapes all the left over food from their plates and glasses, mixes it together into a sloppy greyish pulp and stores it for next day to use as test dummy food.

“First things first,” he said and, as always, he put the bowl between my legs. I cringed. This was the only opportunity to have a pee in the morning. Accidents were punished severely. Reluctantly, I let go, and peed into the already gross food, knowing it would be even worse now. The man snapped on the gloves and removed the bowl from between my legs. “Good. Time for breakfast.” He attached the tube to the hole in the gag and hung the funnel from the frame, above my head. I always dreaded this moment. Knowing how horrible the experience was going to be, but unable to do anything about it. The man raised the bowl above my head and before I knew it, the nasty, cold slop was poured through the funnel, directly into my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow. The only other alternative was to choke. I spluttered and gagged, but in the end, it all went down.

When I was detached from the frame, I was secured in the same manner as before, and started my laborious walk towards the laboratory. I almost stumbled a few times, and it resulted in a few more angry red welts from the cane. When we arrived, I could see a new installation waiting for me in the middle of the room...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 12-28-2017 at 11:16 AM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 12-28-2017, 09:21 AM   #2
little pet
getDare Succubus

Chapter 2

Master Entertainment inc. is a company that develops toys, tools and training methods for the BDSM market. The company is hugely successful, run by the Head Researcher who, allegedly, doesn’t shy away from unorthodox or illegal methods. Especially when it comes to using test subjects.
In my previous life, I was an investigative journalist, working on a front page article for a magazine that exposed use of unethical methods within big corporations. When Master Entertainment inc. put an ad in the paper, looking for “adult toy testers”, my boss and I decided I would go undercover to research this place. They had been under suspicion for quite a while. Unfortunately, my motives were found out. And since I was locked in some very heavy wooden stocks at the time, it was impossible for me to escape the fate they had in mind for me. I became Dummy number 10. The lowest in the hierarchy of test dummies. While the others are also being treated like slaves, I get the worst treatment. My attempt at betrayal is something they never let me forget.

The white sterile hall was filled with computers, work stations and all sorts of weird looking machines. There were several more laboratories like these.
There were researchers in white coats monitoring the progress of several test dummies. Some had simple, pleasurable tasks, others were subjected to stress positions or painful new toys being developed for masters and mistresses. The man directed me to the middle of the room, where two assistants were already waiting, clip boards in hand.

Before me stood an aluminium frame, with two padded squares at the bottom. On either side of the frame, was a dildo, mounted on a hydraulic arm. Lots of wires ran from the dildos to a computer that stood next to the frame. I swallowed, nervously. This didn’t look very nice.
The man unlocked my chain and I sighed in relief when I could finally stand up straight again. The relief was short lived though. He grabbed my collar and ordered me to kneel down onto the frame, knees on the padded squares. He attached the chain to a hook in the floor and locked it with a big padlock. I was balancing awkwardly on my knees. I felt my ankle cuffs being locked to the frame, slightly spread, and then the man put his cane under my chin. “My assistants are going to remove your arm binder now. I suggest you cooperate, or you’ll feel how much this cane can really hurt you,” he said as he stroked it over my cheeks and mouth. I nodded my compliance.

I was glad that my arms were being released. My shoulders were stiff after a night with my arms behind my back. The man pointed to two wrist cuffs, welded to the bottom of the frame. “Put your hands in there.” I obeyed, and the assistants quickly snapped the cuffs closed. I was now sitting on hands and knees, doggy style position. The man had left the penis gag in place, but he removed it now. I wanted to flex my jaws a little, but before I could, a new gag was put in place. This was a big ring gag harness that was secured tightly. It felt a little weird though. It went over my lips too, rubbery but tough. It held my mouth wide open and I was not going to be able to spit it out. I bent my head down towards my hands, trying to loosen the clasps, but I found they been padlocked shut. I cursed inwardly, no chance of escaping this.
One of the assistants came walking up to me, holding a mirror. It was installed in front of me, and when I looked, I saw that the mouth piece of the ring gag was shaped as a wide open mouth with ridiculously big red lips. I looked away, feeling humiliated. I looked stupid. And there was the tattoo as well... I quickly looked away. The man had monitored my reaction closely and squatted next to me. “Don’t you look like a pretty Dummy now?” He said. I shook my head, almost in tears and closed my eyes. “We going to make you admire yourself a whole lot, don’t you worry”, the man said and stood back up. He turned to the two assistants and told them “gentlemen, we’ve spend a lot of hard work during the last few months to perfect this thing. Now it’s finally time to test the Fuck Suck Training machine! Let’s hook our dummy up”.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 12-28-2017, 12:02 PM   #3
little pet
getDare Succubus

Chapter 3

The next thing I knew, I was being poked and prodded and hooked up to whatever fate they had in store for me. I tried to pay attention to everything, listen to what they were saying. I was still thinking that, if I could gather enough evidence and escape eventually, they would be prosecuted. But it all went so quickly. I heard the Head Researcher give orders to his assistants, “attach the optical sensors around her eyes, and the clamps on her nipples.” “Attach the wires of the shock unit to the nipple clamps. Yes, they’re supposed to be painful. Don’t forget the clitoris pad. Put the dildos in position.”

Soon, I was hooked up. Wires ran from the optical sensors around my eyes, to the computer and back to something they had attached to my clit. Wires from the dildos ran to the computer and back to the nipple clamps.

The man stood looking at me with his hands on his hips, clearly admiring his handiwork. “Ready boys? Switch it on!” Instantly, a shock jolted my clit. It hurt! Another one, ouch!! Calmly, the man remarked “the optical sensors can tell if you’re looking at the mirror or not. If you want the shocks to stop, I suggest you keep your eyes forward and open. You can still blink, but not longer than a few milliseconds ”
I opened my eyes and forced myself to look at the mirror. The shocks did indeed stop.
Suddenly, the dildo on the hydraulic arm in front of me extended towards my mouth. It stopped just in front of my face. The man touched a button on they keyboard and simply said “suck.”

I closed my eyes, I didn’t want to do that! Immediately, another painful jolt shocked my clit. My eyes shot open and then, a painful shock went through my nipples. I screamed, but the man calmly repeated his command: “suck”. Another shock to my nipples, and I quickly complied.
I put the dildo in my mouth and it fit exactly through the gag. “In and out, face fuck,” said the man. There are sensors on the tip and back of the dildo. That way, the computer can monitor if it goes in deep enough. If it’s not... Well....
ZAP! I moved my head all they way forward, so the dildo was buried in my throat. I gagged, but thankfully, there was no shock.
The man pushed another button, and a metronome began to click at a steady pace. “Keep face fucking the dildo at the pace of the metronome and you should be perfectly fine. Miss a beat and...” ZAP! I did just that. I quickly got back on track and managed to not get shocked. I gagged every so often, but I kept going. I had to.
“Good, good,” the man said, satisfied. “Keep paying attention, because the tempo might change. And don’t forget to...” ZAP! “... look at yourself. Dummy”

The assistants were clearly enjoying their work. I tried to keep the pace and so far, I was reasonably successful. But now the tempo increased. It made me gag terribly and I struggled for air. I wanted to protest, but all that I managed were some gurgling noises. Meanwhile, I was forced to look at this degrading act. Drool was running down my chin, my eyes were watering and my nose had started to run. The Head Researcher had gathered his colleagues and invited them to check out his new contraption. “This will train a sub to become the perfect Fuck Suck machine. After enough training, she will even maintain eye contact. It’s cheaper than a regular fucking machine.”

Meanwhile, I was getting tired and desperate for some respite. The man seemed to notice, because he put a little box with a switch under my hand. “Clearly, the Fuck Suck machine does not merely suck...” the man turned to his audience. “It also fucks. Anally, that speaks for itself. No need for the sub to have her cunt pleasured of course.”

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following 5 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 12-28-2017, 12:52 PM   #4
little pet
getDare Succubus

Chapter 4

ZAP! Fuck! I had stopped to catch my breath. The man calmly continued; “Dummy here can use the switch to alternate between sucking and fucking. If her throat gets tired, she gets to train her ass. Of course the same principle applies. Follow the metronome, and fuck deep enough or get zapped.”

Hearing that, I quickly pushed the switch and tentatively stopped with the deep throating. No shock...the dildo was pulled from my mouth...I could breathe normally again.

“Splash.” A cold slippery liquid was sprayed into my ass, followed by the dildo that was behind me. I cried out, ‘cause it hurt, but all the man said was “fuck.” One zap was enough to convince me to do so. In and out, deep enough. Slow, fast. It was exhausting. Despite myself, I felt a tinge of pleasure awaken in my cunt. Was I enjoying this? How could I!? In, out, in, out. ZAP! Shit, I had closed my eyes and I was moaning. I couldn’t show them that! I quickly pushed the switch, the dildo was pulled out of my ass, and then I had to start the mouth fucking again.

The metronome started off slow. Unfortunately, this gave me plenty of time to really take in my image in the mirror. The red lips looked hungry almost, they were grotesque. They made me look like I really wanted to suck that dildo. Suddenly, I heard a loud beep. “This is the extra deep throat program.” Said the man. “You can’t switch between dildos during this program. When the beep sounds, you’ll have to insert the dildo as deep as you can and hold it until the beep sounds again. No telling how long this program lasts, it’s completely randomised.” He patted me on my head and sat down on a chair. “Good luck dummy. You’ll need it, because the shocks will be extra painful during this program.”

Zap! Fuuuck ouch! Missed the first beep. So painful. Tears welled up, but the next beep sounded. I took a deep breath, and took the dildo deep in my throat. I fought to suppress my gag reflex. The tears started to roll down my cheeks. I did gag now, and snot flew out of my nose. But I managed to hold on until the beep sounded. I just managed to catch a breath, before the next beep sounded. Back in again. On and on it went: hold, gag, close my eyes, ZAP, fuck! hold, gag some more and finally, release. For a few seconds that was. At last the beeps turned into metronome clicks again and I could press the switch.

More cold fluid was pumped into my ass. Lube, I guessed, grateful for small mercy’s. The first click sounded and I went back to fucking my ass. By now, quite a crowd had gathered around me. I couldn’t really take my eyes off the mirror, but I overheard the group talking. Other researchers and assistants we looking at the show. Even a few test dummies. There was a pair of new potential clients, getting a tour through the facilities. They were happily discussing how they could use me for their special parties. The Head Researcher told them that I was a worthless buy, because I was merely a test sample, marked so too. I wanted to shrink into a tiny spec of dust and disappear. Instead, I was fucking myself like there was no tomorrow and I had even started to moan again. I was deeply ashamed, but I didn’t want to go back to the face fucking and I didn’t want to get shocked either. I could feel myself getting wetter and hornier. God, what a sight I must have been, drool, tears, snot, cunt juices dripping down my thighs. This didn’t go unnoticed either.
Still I didn’t want to go back to face fucking.

After what seemed an eternity, I felt an edge starting to build. I couldn’t come, really. They would think I liked it and then I might never be released. So finally, I pressed the damned button. I kept having to go back and forth between fucking my throat and my ass. After the fourth switch, during the ass fucks, I couldn’t hold it anymore, and I came so hard! The shocks I received by stopping the fucks and closing my eyes in temporary bliss, only made the orgasm stronger.

“Looks like we have a real slutty fuck dummy here!” Exclaimed one of the spectators. “What a huge slut, she wasn’t supposed to enjoy it!l yelled another. They all started talking while I floated on a tiny blissful cloud for just a few seconds more. ZAP! Now the shock hurt! I continued fucking my ass. Now it wasn’t such a nice feeling anymore. Everything was way too sensitive and I was suddenly exhausted. I wondered when I would be allowed to stop. This was really starting to suck now. I couldn’t take it anymore, so I pushed the switch again. My throat was very sensitive now and I kept gagging and choking. Pushed the switch again. “Stoppp!” I tried to yell through my gag.

The Head Researcher sounded very satisfied; “see, now she doesn’t enjoy it so much anymore. This was only the first phase.”
He declared it was time to take a lunch break and after that, their annual share holders meeting was scheduled. “We’ll leave the Fuck Suck trainer running for the rest of the day. See you tonight dummy!”

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 12-28-2017 at 03:12 PM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 12-28-2017, 02:31 PM   #5
royalsand28

Send a message via Yahoo to royalsand28

Awesome story, keep going, it is amazing.

Check your PM
royalsand28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 03:13 PM   #6
little pet
getDare Succubus

Thank you very much.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 12-28-2017, 03:32 PM   #7
Vodin30
getDare Devil

outstanding story Sub.lucy, I really enjoyed it. I am looking forward to the next installments.

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 12:39 AM   #8
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Aaahhhh... again a masterpiece!!
For some reason I had forgotten to nominate you for best story writer 2017..... missed opportunity.
Mhhh... don’t think there is much reason why all of this should remain in the fiction area.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 08:53 AM   #9
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Aaahhhh... again a masterpiece!!
For some reason I had forgotten to nominate you for best story writer 2017..... missed opportunity.
Mhhh... don’t think there is much reason why all of this should remain in the fiction area.
Thank you Sir

Ahhh I see... So... This fantasy of mine, won't be a fantasy for much longer. I must admit, the thought makes me rather nervous.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 12-29-2017, 10:32 AM   #10
lucicle22
Distinguished Member

Amazing story, would love to read more
dislikes - anal, watersports
limits - blood, scat, needles, blackmail, anything illegal or permanent
lucicle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 01:29 PM   #11
little pet
getDare Succubus

I just had to make an illustration of this. Here it is. Enjoy!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following 5 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 01-03-2018, 12:42 PM   #12
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Love the story so far.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 03:03 PM   #13
Venus11235

Great story, well done !

Likes: Denial, humiliation, spanking, punishment, bondage, play.
Dislikes : Nipples torture, ice, corner time, lines.
Limits - Public, permanent, family & friend, scat, drinking urine.

I have : dildo, rope, house items.

Kik : Venus11235

MY AMA
Venus11235 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk