Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-09-2017, 05:37 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Most Embarrassing Dares With Family?

What's the most embarrassing dare you've done with a family member

when I was 11 at a family gathering my cousin and I stumbled upon some diapers at our grandma's and he dared me to wear them and when Grandma came to check on us she caught me and made me wear nothing but the diaper at dinner which was humiliating

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 06:24 PM   #2
TheoDares
Account Banned

Human pup for like two hours

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 12:35 AM   #3
Twins

My mum walked in on my sister using my mouth as her toilet

Into pee/spanking/choking/incest
And a bunch more
Twins is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Twins for this post:
Old 12-10-2017, 01:16 AM   #4
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

The only thing I've done remotely involving family was masturbate while my mother was in the same room. She was occupied with the television and I was being commanded via skype. I didn't reach completion and it was very exciting being that risky, but I probably would not want to do that again.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 03:26 AM   #5
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post

when I was 11 at a family gathering my cousin and I stumbled upon some diapers at our grandma's and he dared me to wear them and when Grandma came to check on us she caught me and made me wear nothing but the diaper at dinner which was humiliating
The only time I have done anything involving family was when my wifes mother came round and let herself in without knocking and I was sat in out living room naked and edging .I heard someone come in and went to investigate and ran into her naked and hard .Her face was a picture and my mrs and I had a good laugh over it when she left .

Before that my ex inlaws from my first marriage had seen their daughter and I naked fondling each other , and the 2 of us having sex a few times .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 01:49 PM   #6
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Not much dare but here is my only 2 thoughts.

We went on a family florida vacation. I still wet the bed often. I successfully stayed dry that week. Once we got home I found a package of small size diapers (I was only one in family that size). I guessed my mom bought them just case for the trip. Over a few week period I stole them to wear. As for family member involvement my mom joked later on them disappearing.

I lost some stupid dare to my brother. I don't even remember what. We were home alone. He was 5 years older than me and much bigger/stronger than me. He walked away and soon called me to the living room. He was sitting on a char holding the family punishment paddle. I began yelling at him no, but he grabbed me and quickly I was nude over his knee. I dont remember how long but remember crying a lot. But then door opened and my mom came in. She say my butt and asked what happened. All my brother could say is just because. She yelled at least i have a reason for you. He quickly stripped also and was being paddled over my moms knee. She got his ass to same color as mine. Then she handed me the paddle to give a few. But I was weak so I know it did nothing except his pride.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk