Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-14-2017, 04:30 PM   #31
naughtylittlegirl

Default Road Trip Report Part I

I just finished up road trip #1, and got to try a few things from my list - this trip had to be as quick as possible, which didn't leave me as much opportunity to do tasks, nor could I wear a skirt this time, but! I do have the rest of the tasks lined up for trip #2.

On to the fun stuff.

My day began with the decision to not wear panties. I had to wait to wear the skirt on the other trip, which meant several tasks couldn't be done yet, but! I figured I could at least feel naughty going without panties. I wore comfy yoga pants, a white bra (also chosen for comfort, it was going to be a long trip), a pink tank that is thin and light enough my nipples are slightly visible through it, and a dark green shirt for decency's sake. I packed my car, putting my bag of toys and other assorted kinky supplies in the front seat with me, and set out.

The first section of my trip did not have a lot of traffic about an hour or so in, and I paused to remove my green shirt and my bra, leaving me only in my pink tank. I know that passing vehicles couldn't tell I didn't have a bra on, nor could people see my nipples through the top. But I felt exposed and naughty nonetheless, because *I* knew all I was wearing was yoga pants and a thin tank top (and shoes of course), and feel the fabric rubbing against my bare pussy and my nipples felt so good. I kept catching myself almost squirming, and several times I would rub and pinch my nipples to make them hard and more visible.

Then I worked up the nerve to lift my tank top up and bare my breasts, leaving the material bunched above them. I was pretty sure I'd find this part exciting, but I had no idea I would actually enjoy it as much as I did. Again, I'm not sure how much people could see; the first time I did it, as soon as another vehicle was about to drive past I pulled my shirt back down, and it took me a few tries to actually leave it up when cars passed me (oncoming traffic, I mean). But between reflections on the windshield and the speed at which we pass one another, I am pretty sure that if anything people would only have caught a glimpse. Which I still found very arousing, and between wearing no panties and fully exposing my breasts to complete strangers this was the sluttiest I've felt in a long time. A few times, I'd chicken out and cover my breasts with my arms, sort of, and when traffic became busier or I had to slow down I would pull my shirt back down. I think the longest I left my breasts fully exposed was about three minutes - which maybe doesn't sound like a long time, but it felt like ages. Feeling the warm sun on my bare breasts felt so good too, made me feel even more exposed, so much so that my nipples were swollen and hard most of the time, and so sensitive when I played with them.

The first toy I used was my purple plug. I purchased it specifically for my pussy so I could sit comfortably while being filled, and it worked quite well. I worked it into my pussy while still in my car, wearing my yoga pants (and after exposing my breasts I was wet enough that it slid in easily), and I am very glad I didn't get a longer plug because when sitting the plug would just rub against my cervix - longer would have been unpleasant. Even though it's not the thickest toy I have, it still made me feel fairly full. I was probably more aware of it because I felt so naughty having a toy in my pussy, while still not wearing panties or a bra, and then continuing my drive. I decided to practice my kegels while I had it inside me (I love multitasking), and did several sets of ten over the next twenty minutes. By this time, I was so turned on and the plug felt so good that I felt like with just a bit more stimulation I could make myself edge. I didn't, but I haven't enjoyed kegels that much before

Next was the icyhot. I thought if I used this first, it would my little clit more swollen and sensitive, so that when I pumped my pussy my sensitive might be even more heightened. This part was fairly easy - I put a tiny dab of it on my finger tip, slipped my hand under the waistband of my pants, pressed it between my pussy lips, and rubbed the icyhot all over my clit. I made sure I got it under the hood of my clit, so my sensitive button was entirely coated. And by the time I finished rubbing the icyhot in, it was already starting to feel warm and tingly, quickly becoming hot and then icy cold. I was hyper-aware of my clit after this - it didn't hurt, but I could feel that cold burn for several minutes, still with no panties on, no bra, my nipples still hard, and my pussy so wet from all the torment. The only downside was the effects of the icyhot didn't last very long, maybe about ten minutes.

Then I attempted to use my pussy pump, and managed to break it :/ Not a good time. It's still usable, but it requires two hands, so using it during the drive was out. I've amended my plans and will use it on trip #2.

So I didn't do anything kinky for a while, not until my next rest stop. I put my green shirt on first, then went in to use the restroom, put my bra and green shirt back on (I was extremely blushy on the walk to the restroom), and then headed back to my car. While still in the parking lot, I got out my lollipop (one like: http://www.jillybeankids.com/uploads...20_i1_w223.png) and began sucking it. Perhaps more accurately described as 'sucking it off'. I wrapped my lips around it and slid it in and out of my mouth several times, pausing to lick it, then slid it in as far as I could and began fixing my makeup and hair, tidying up my car, etc. Every few minutes, I would pause and slide it out of my mouth, swirl my tongue around the end, and then sucking it again. There were a few people around, mainly cars heading for the drive through and a few staff members, enough that I felt quite slutty.

The last thing I did was use my inflatable plug. I wasn't planning on this until the night before I left - when I was packing toys I decided to bring this one as it's a favourite, and the base is small so I figured it'd work well during the trip. At this point, I was rather frustrated with traffic and the distraction was most welcome. Once I had the plug worked into my pussy, under my yoga pants again, I pumped it three times. Usually, I need to pump it five times to start to feel stretched, but apparently that's not the case when sitting. Three pumps, and I felt full. I let myself get used to the size of it, then pumped it a few more times, until my tight pussy began to ache slightly from the ache (I love that feeling). I flipped the vibrator on low, which almost tickled inside me, then pumped the plug twice every few minutes for a while. It felt so very, very good; I'd teased myself most of the day at this point, and I wanted to cum so badly (not that I wanted to orgasm while driving, that wouldn't be the best practice) that the stimulation helped me find a little bit of release. I kept pumping to see how far I could push myself, occasionally turning up the vibrations, loving the pressure on my g-spot and the ache... I actually rather enjoyed hurting my pussy a little, which makes me blush as I write this; I don't mean harming myself, the best part about the inflatable plug is I can stretch myself a lot internally with far less technical difficulty than my other large toys, I just liked feeling tormented, making myself whimper and moan aloud (took me a bit to realise I'm in a car and no one can hear me, so keeping quiet was unnecessary), and feeling rather helpless to do anything about it.

That last part surprised me, because I hadn't expected it to feel that way - I could release the pressure at any point, even remove the plug quite easily, but pushing myself and not being able to make myself cum at the same time made me feel rather helpless. I lost track of how many pumps I got up to, although I figured it was well over twenty. So I deflated the plug, and began pumping again, first going up to twenty, which is when the ache returned. Then I gave myself a couple of pumps at a time, periodically, until I was up to thirty (my previous record was twenty-four), and by then I was aching so much that I kept moaning and squirming, my g-spot tingling and aching constantly. Just to see how much I could take, I tried pumping it a few more times, and got up to thirty-five pumps before the ache reached the limit of what I was comfortable with (I didn't want to get carried away, and there's a line between a good yet tormenting ache and a 'wow that hurts and isn't going to make my day better' ache). Then I removed the plug and blushed from how wet my pants were from my pussy.

My task lineup for the second road trip (in a couple of weeks), so far:

I will wear my skirt and my pink lace thong.

I will write out several notes including a link to this thread, leave the notes in various washrooms along my trip, and invite the finder of the note to visit my thread and leave a message there.

I was supposed to keep my pussy pumped up to one hour while driving, but the pump broke and now I cannot use it without one hand holding it together (not a safe driving practice). So now, I will pull over at a rest stop, pull my skirt up to my waist, move my thong over to the side, and pump my pussy for twenty minutes (usually enough to make me fully swollen).

For part of the trip, I will slip my bullet vibe into my panties, against my clit, teasing myself with it but not letting myself cum.

At one stop during the trip, I will strip naked in the restroom, insert my heart plug, and have to edge before I'm allowed to pee.

At one restroom stop, while wearing my skirt, I will take off my panties, put pegs on my pussy lips and leave them on while I walk back to my car (I'm going to leave the heart plug in as well)

I will drive with no panties, with my skirt pulled up to my waist, with my heart plug in my bottom for 20-30 minutes.

If I stop somewhere to eat, then I must be wearing the skirt, and have to sit with my legs spread and the skirt tugged up as far as I dare.

I do give dares, but I am not looking to form any relationships beyond friendship at this time.

I am being mentored by my dear friend Wardell.

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

naughtylittlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, hidden public, public, semi public, tasks