Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-23-2017, 06:19 AM   #1
little pet
getDare Succubus

Key Care Unit for the Unruly - A very strict institute for horny females

chapter 1

From my hiding spot in the garden, I heard the van screech to a halt. Slamming doors, shouting voices… heavy boots ran up the path and I heard the beep of the intercom of the office that I worked at. A loud male voice boomed “This is the Special Care Unit madam, you called?” Through the intercom came the tinny voice of my traitorous boss, telling them I wasn't inside anymore and that I had just ran away.
“Search the premises, she can't be far yet” said the male voice, and I heard footsteps scattering in several directions.
I crouched down further, a little panicked now. They would surely find me if I stayed here!
I carefully peeked over the hedge I was hiding behind and I could see at least three men looking around the garden. They where dressed head to toe in white and carried tall sticks. On their chest was the emblem of the much hated and feared Care unit for the Unruly, Nefarious female Treatment facility or, CUNT as the public call it behind their backs.

——————————————-

Today had started out like any other day for the last half year; boring and tedious. All day long, I had to transcribe handwritten documents by my boss. She didn't believe in technology and hated computers, so she still wrote everything by hand. But the documents had to be transcribed and filed away in the system and that's why she stuck me behind a computer instead. I worked from 8 in the morning ‘till 5 in the afternoon and I was only allowed a short lunch break. I hated my job, but it was all I could get, especially considering my past.

I had been in the Young Offenders Unit a few years earlier; part of the CUNT facility focussed on prevention and mentoring. I got only a mild punishment back then, but it did leave me with a mark on my ID, meaning it would be very hard to find a normal job. So I ended up here, as part of a rehabilitation program.
It meant constant supervision. Slacking wasn't allowed. Infractions were dealt with harshly. Typing errors had to be corrected in my own time. If I wanted to use the bathroom, I had to ask my boss, and she would have her secretary keep check of the time. I was only allowed two minutes in the loo.

Today I screwed up though.

The whole week, I had been feeling exceptionally horny. I was still on probation from my time in the Unit and that meant total chastity, no touching, no penetration and above all, no orgasms. But I couldn't help it. I have a very active imagination and once an idea forms in my brain, I can't get rid of it. I was dreaming of orgasms, hard, painful, humiliating orgasms. In the Unit, they had tried to empty my brain of such devious thoughts, as they called them. They believe that unbridled excitement and horniness are detrimental to psychological wellbeing and that they will most certainly lead to troublesome and criminal behaviour. Sex is only meant for procreation and it's certainly not meant to be enjoyed. That's why they'd fitted me with a chastity belt after I was released. I had been locked in it the past six months. Because of my good behaviour (It wasn't really possible to cheat a chastity belt), it was taken off last week. I now entered the last stage of probation; “voluntary chastity”. If I got through this, I would be totally free again, the mark taken of my ID.

But because my job was so boring, I was longing for some distraction, no matter how little, no matter how risky. I craved for some change of routine, some excitement. I was squirming in my chair, trying not to think horny thoughts. Trying not to sigh too loudly, trying not to rub my pussy against the seat of the chair. This would surely be noticed and get me into trouble.
I have resisted touching myself this past week, and my resolve was faltering. I decided I had to do something about it.

After I had my lunch break, I asked my boss if I could use the toilet. With a sigh, she summoned her secretary to go with me and we walked down the hall, toward the bathroom.
The second I got into the stall, I ripped down my pants and plunged my fingers in my pussy. I was incredibly wet. I started rubbing very fast and within moments, I was panting and sweating. It felt so incredibly good to finally touch myself! I knew I had to be quit because the secretary was right outside. Suddenly a hard knock on the door and she asked; “are you alright in there? What are you doing?”
I gasped “I'm ok! Just a few stomach cramps, I'll be out in a minute.” Damn! Almost there… I felt the waves coming, my pleasure was so great after all this time of chastity. Just a few seconds more…
“Come on, your time is up!” The secretary shouted. “I'm coming!” I called, which was very true in more ways that one. Coming I did… the waves of pleasure crashed over me. My knees buckled, my head was pounding… finally! Oh it felt so good. So damn good.

Panting, I sat back against the toilet lid. And then I felt I had to pee. Shit! My time was up already and the secretary was knocking on the door again. “Please, just a few seconds more” I called. I quickly peed, wiped and pulled up my jeans again. The secretary shot me a suspicious look. “Come on, back to the boss. You've been in there for almost four minutes. I'll have to report this,” she said.
I thought of protesting, but I thought that would only make matters worse. I figured I'd just tell the boss about having cramps, maybe a stomach bug or something.
When I stepped into her office, my boss was tapping her fingers on the desk, eyeing me suspiciously. She asked me why I took so long, why my cheeks were red and why I was sweating and breathing heavily. My excuses got me nowhere, she clearly didn't believe me. Then she stood up, bent down in front of me and, to my horror, sniffed the crotch of my jeans! She got back down behind her desk without a word and, with an icy calm, instructed her secretary to call the Unit.

I stood frozen in my spot for a while. Then, realising what this would mean, I dashed out of the room. I ran down the hall as fast as I could, punching the buttons on the elevator. When it didn't arrive quickly enough, I took the emergency stairs. Nine floors down, round and round I went, my feet pounding the steps. I scurried under the turnstiles in the foyer and got outside just before the sliding front doors closed shut. I had just enough time to hide behind a hedge in de garden, before I heard the van turn up in the driveway...

To be continued

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 07-23-2017 at 06:58 AM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 07-23-2017, 06:57 AM   #2
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I had to get away! If they caught me, I would surely not get off as lightly as the first time in the Unit. I looked behind me. If I could just leap over the low wall a few metres away, I could use it as cover to get to the back alley that lead into the woods. I decided now was as good a time as ever. I turned, tried for a running start and jumped up against the wall. I struggled to get up, it was higher than I thought after all, but I managed. I was on top now. I looked behind me. No one had spotted me yet. Good. I carefully lowered myself down on the other side...

...Only to feel a pair of strong arms grabbing my waist. No! One of the men must have stayed behind, anticipating just what I'd planned to do. I tried to punch him and smashed my elbows in his rib cage. The grip loosened somewhat and I kicked my feet back against his shins. I must have caught him by surprise and I was almost loose. But then another white clad figure ran up to us and grabbed me by the wrist just before I could make a run for it. “Get off me!” I yelled. “Fuck!” Before I knew it, I was slammed face first onto the ground and one of them sat on my back, pushing my arms down. The other had grabbed my ankles, and was tying them together with leather cuffs. I couldn't kick now, so I tried to get my wrists loose. This didn't work at all, they were pushed painfully down onto the ground.

“Put her in the straight jacket, this one is wild!” One of them yelled. I was cursing and screaming, trying to fight the men off. But I was powerless. One small woman against three men; I was no match for them. They put my left hand in the sleeve of the straight jacket and then the right. They hoisted me up and pushed me against the wall. Two men held my arms outstretched and the third quickly closed the leather buckles at the back of the straight jacket. Then they spun me around, grabbed the leather straps on the ends of my sleeves, crossed them in the front, spun me back round again and buckled them close behind my back as well. “And now for the finishing touch,” said one of the men, smiling (he had particularly bad teeth, gross); he grabbed the leather strap that dangled down the front, ran it between my legs, through the buckle in the back and pulled it tight. Very fucking tight. An “oomphh” escaped from my lips and the men laughed. They let go of me for a second, enjoying my struggles. Smiling and satisfied that I wasn't going to go anywhere.

One of them picked me up, slung me over his shoulder and carried me to the back of the van.
His accomplice opened the door and I saw there was a gurney inside. They put me down on my back and secured me with wide leather straps. The doors slammed shut. I really wasn't going anywhere.

Anywhere but the Unit…

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 07-23-2017, 08:07 AM   #3
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 3

chapter 3

After the van had sped off, one of the men got into the back where I was strapped to the gurney. Around me were all sorts of medical equipment and machines. I realised this was actually an ambulance and the men must be paramedics. Why? I wondered…I wasn't sick!? Now that the shock had wore of a little, I started to struggle again. The realisation of where I was going started to sink in. I had heard about the “Special” Unit. I really couldn't go there! I started to scream, yelling at the men to let me go. I had done nothing wrong!? Was all this necessary because of one stupid miserable orgasm!? The man with the bad teeth got into the back with me. He smiled his ugly grin. Angrily, I spat into his face. “That's it young lady, this behaviour will not do.” He said this in a stern, almost school teacher like voice. I hated him. “I'll have to sedate you now,” he said as he held a syringe up in front of my face. I struggled even harder, but I couldn't do a thing as he pulled down my jeans and stuck the needle in my thigh. At once, everything went fuzzy. I didn't lose consciousness, but I felt every muscle in my body go limp. I couldn't speak and my tongue felt too big for my mouth. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. The man moved away and all I saw was a white blur…

With a screech, the van skidded to a halt. I don't know how much time has passed, I was still floating on some strange blurry cloud. I barely registered the men opening the van doors and wheeling me inside. Inside… the big red brick building looming above me. Inside, all I saw were white ceilings flashing by as they wheeled me to some room and parked me there. All I know then, was that I must have nodded off. I didn't know how long I slept before a big woman clad completely in white, suddenly hovered above me. I was startled by a cold splash of water to my face. “Wakey wakey,” mouthed the white clad woman. More cold water and then a hard slap. Suddenly I was feeling very much awake!

I tried to sit up, only to be held back by the straps. “Try to relax girl. You've had a small medical procedure, and you can't get up right away.” Before I could wonder what that procedure was, the woman went on. You're in the Care Unit. A special treatment facility for unruly, over-horny females who's overactive imagination and sex drive get them into trouble. I see that this isn't your first offence and that you slipped up during your probation period. Tsk tsk, you must think you're a special case,” she said mockingly. “Don't worry, we know how to deal with the likes of you and a few years at the Special Unit will get you in line.” She continued her speech, clearly used to the drill. “I am Matron. That's all you need to know and you will always address me as such. You will address the nurses and the rest of the staff as Sir or Madam."

"We have four levels in this Unit. You start out at level 1.
This means you'll get a cell, a toilet and a wash basin. Food consists of porridge and soup. You get water and milk to drink, and two hours of exercise time outdoors. You'll go to our reform classes and follow therapy sessions, especially tailored to your disorders. You'll do chores under supervision and the rest of the time your cell will be locked.

If you behave well, you have the chance to advance to level 2. At this level, you'll have more variety of food, more time outdoors, a few privileges regarding your cell and free time. School and therapy sessions will of course still be mandatory.

For the really well behaved, there is level 3. These girls have shown that they're truly reformed. They have attained certain privileges and can earn even more by assisting the staff. School and therapy will continue but will be tailored to aid in the return to civilisation. It will be pointless to go into detail, as you probably won't reach this level in a long time.

We have one more level. This is level Zero. This is a disciplinary level. When you don't follow our rules, resist treatment or show otherwise unruly behaviour, you will be punished. You will become a level Zero. Believe me, level 1 is a walk in the park compared to level Zero."

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 07-23-2017, 08:32 AM   #4
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Oh fuck.... this is once Again becoming a masterpiece..... wow.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 08:56 AM   #5
Honeycombs

I love this! I will be looking forward to more
Likes humiliation, degradation, puppy play, praise, e stim, pain, large insertion, nipple torture, bladder control, obedience, orgasm control, post orgasm torture, ass to mouth, writing lines, corner time
Punishments ice, discrete public, forced anal, edging, chemical play, sounding, piss drinking
Limits blood, permanent harm, full public, scat, incest, ageplay, blackmail, social suicide, diapers, kik/skype

always accepting verbal praise and humiliation!

Honeycombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 01:07 PM   #6
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Oh fuck.... this is once Again becoming a masterpiece..... wow.
thank you. And... a masterpiece, no pressure there ;-). I will certainly do my best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycombs View Post
I love this! I will be looking forward to more
Thanks, there is definitely more to come!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 07-23-2017, 01:10 PM   #7
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Upon hearing this, my mind went into overdrive. What had she said? Several years, levels, punishment, disorders… what the hell!? I'd had just one stupid orgasm! And I didn't bother anyone with my horny kinky thoughts did I? I opened my mouth to protest, but before I could, Matron shoved in a big ball which tasted horrible and rubbery. She quickly buckled the two straps that were attached to the ball behind my neck. It was quite big and I could only make muffled noises as I tried in vain to spit it out. To the ball, she attached a rubber hose. It was flexible and narrow and she hooked it up to a big bag that hung from a stand next to the gurney. She opened a clip, and suddenly a thick gooey mass slid into my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow. The taste was bland, but the texture was horribly slimey. The flow didn't let up and I had to concentrate on gulping every drop down in order not to choke. “This is your dinner. Enjoy,” Matron said as she walked out of the room.

After what seemed an eternity, a white clad woman entered the room. She was very pretty. And she was tall! She was dressed in a nurses uniform. A white starched dress, that only came down to her thighs. A white apron and a white cap on her head. On her feet were white high heels that made her legs look like they were miles long. She had fiery red hair and steel grey eyes. She fixed my gaze with those eyes… I just stared, I couldn't look away. I realised I was staring at this beautiful woman while gulping down the gross fluid through a gag, straightjacketed on a gurney, and wait…were my pants off? Shit! Suddenly I felt very stupid ad small.

The woman stroked my hair. She smiled at me. Was this a kind smile? I didn't think so. She clamped the clip on the bag shut and thankfully, the gooey flow stopped. She removed the tube, but not the gag itself. Then she rang a bell. Another nurse came in. This was a man. A broad shouldered, dark haired man. He was handsome, and he had a softer expression. He was also clad entirely in white. White starched pants, boots and jacket. “Help me undo do those straps John, and be sure to keep her calm,” the woman ordered. “We have to get this one searched, cleaned out and into bed for the night.” They undid the straps holding my legs down. Then, held between them, they stood me upright. The straight jacket was still on, but the strap between my legs was gone. I staggered a little, feeling a sharp painful sting in my nether regions. “That will be the implant,” the woman said. “The pain will wear off quickly… as long as you keep in line that is…”

Together, they marched me over to a gynaecological chair. They made me sit on the edge, lay back and put my feet up in the stirrups. My legs were spread very wide and my ass was lifted up off the seat. They cuffed my ankles, so I had no chance to close my legs. Then they put a strap over my chest, forcing me to lay back. I was very aware of my naked pussy and ass now.

Matron came in again. She put on a pair of latex gloves, making sure to snap the fingers menacingly and stood between my spread legs. “Look at the state of this,” she said. “With all this hair it's going to be difficult to perform a cavity search. Who knows what she might be hiding in there?” I blushed bright red as both nurses laughed. I had wanted to shave my pussy, but I'd been in the chastity belt for the last half year, making any kind of grooming impossible.
Matron barked “Leah, get the depilatory cream!” The tall beautiful woman went to the cupboard and came back with a big flask and a towel. Matron took the flask, squirted a generous amount of cream on her hands and rubbed it onto and between my labia, above my pussy and even between my buttocks. After a few seconds, the burn started. It was bad and I squirmed. This earned me a hard slap on my thigh, and I went still again. “Just 10 more minutes dear. The good news is, this is permanent, so we'll never have to repeat this procedure again,” said Matron cheerfully. While I was still processing this new bit of information, the nurse, Leah, wiped away the cream with a towel, taking all the hairs away with it. My pussy was now as smooth as a peach. It actually looked very appealing to me, but the bad news was that I would probably never be allowed to touch it while I was in here.

Matron caught me looking and smirked. “I almost forgot to tell you about the medical procedure we performed on you. We implanted a little device right under your clitoris. Whenever you try to touch your pussy, it will deliver a nasty shock. We have a remote with which we can set the intensity as well as monitor your excitement levels. Whenever you become unruly, we can deliver a shock with a touch of a button. It will be activated once you’re out of the recovery ward in a day or two. We find chastity belts are outdated. It is much more effective when a girl feels the immediate consequences of her actions.” She seemed very proud of this. “We can deactivate it if we need to wash or search you, isn't it marvellous?”

I wanted to scream! In fact, I did, but the gag muffled my protests. I strained against the straps, wanting to kick someone. The nurses just smiled. They knew I wouldn't be able to do any harm.
Now I saw Leah grab a speculum from a trolley. She applied some lube and inserted it into my pussy. I flinched at this intrusion. It felt very cold. Slowly, she opened it up and I felt stretched to my limits. “You do the honours John,” Leah said and handed him a small flashlight. I blushed furiously when John bent down between my spread legs and shone the flashlight into my completely exposed and stretched pussy. “Nothing in here Matron,” he reported after a while.
“Good, but we still need to see what the rectal exam will turn up. Who knows, these girls stick all sorts of stuff up their backsides to get off.” I wanted to scream that they couldn't do this. They had no right. But all that came out what “mmmyou cammmth dooo diff.” And I realised they probably did have the right. Legally, they'd have everything covered. Nothing was going to help me now.

Matron held up her fingers, two of them, lubed them up and without further ado, inserted them into my ass. “Hmmpffnooo” I yelled, but she paid no attention. She felt around, prodded and poked. “You're certainty very loose. You must have had quite a bit of practice” she remarked. I closed my eyes. I didn't want to see the nurse’s expressions. Finally, the fingers were gone. Matron snapped off her gloves and dumped them into the bin.
“Nothing here so far. Let's get her cleaned out nice and thoroughly with an enema and see if that delivers us anything.” If not, at least it's one more weekly chore dealt with.”

After another humiliating ordeal, that I don't really want to remind myself off, I was put to bed. I didn't really want to sleep, I wanted to be rebellious and give them as much trouble as I could.
The straightjacket was off, I was in a flimsy hospital gown now, but my sleeping arrangement wasn't any less restrictive. To my dismay, the gag stayed in my mouth. The taste was still gross, but the rubber was soft, so thankfully it didn't stretch my jaws too much. There was a wide canvas strap that ran over my chest. One went around my waist. Two of the straps secured my wrists to the sides of the mattress. Another strap ran over my thighs and two individual straps were around my ankles, securing them to either side of the mattress. I could hardly move an inch. It wasn't really uncomfortable though. I could just lay there and pretend everything was fine. I just couldn't scratch my nose…or escape.
To my utter humiliation, they had put me in a pair of diaper-like underpants. “So you don't wet the bed dear.” The nurses said.

Though I felt tired as hell, I struggled to stay awake. After a short while, Leah came in, carrying another feeding bag. This one looked like it had liquid in it. Once again, the bag was hung high above my head, the hose attached to my gag. “This is your goodnight drink honey. Enjoy,” she said mockingly. This liquid was thinner and I had to work hard to keep up. Within minutes, the drink was finished. Instantly, I felt groggy. I hardly registered Leah taking the bag away and turning of the lights. “They must.. have spiked my dri…” I thought as I dozed off.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 07-23-2017 at 01:28 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 07-23-2017, 01:45 PM   #8
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

It’s going well so far. Good work.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 02:25 PM   #9
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Great story! ^_^ I quite like your writing style.

I'm eager to read more!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 04:47 PM   #10
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Wonderful story so far. I'm definitely going to be following this story closely. Keep it up!

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 03:00 AM   #11
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 5

Chapter 5

The next morning, I awoke to cheerful singing and the smell of coffee. This was good! I cracked open one eye, then the other. It wasn't easy, I was feeling very groggy. I tried to rub my eyes, tried to yawn, only to be reminded of the restraints and the gag in my mouth. I tried to sit up, but was held back by the canvas straps pinning me down to the mattress. Slowly, I was remembering everything that happened to me yesterday, and the horrible reality came back to me. They'd drugged me, and I must have slept like a baby!
The cheerful singing stopped in front of me, and the lovely coffee smell wafted into my nostrils. I opened my eyes again. In front of me was a big chubby woman of about 45, with rosy cheeks and hair pulled back into a severe bun on top of her head. She took a sip of coffee. “Good morning, rise and shine!” She chirped. I looked at her with disapproval. It wasn't a very good morning in my opinion.
This new nurse busied herself with plumping up my pillow and pulling back my sheets. She was singing as she did so. Meanwhile, I could just lay there, longing for a sip of the coffee.

She filled a wash bowl with water and put it next to the bed on a cart. She pulled down my sheets and lifted up my hospital gown. “Oh my, you could do with a wash dear” she exclaimed. Good thing we put the training pants on you isn't it? You lot…tsssk”
“What the hell!” I thought angrily. “What do they take me for!? I'm a grown woman, not a damn toddler. They pump me full of liquids, drug me and then berate me like a fucking two year old when I clearly had no control over my own body.”
The nurse fixed me with a stern gaze, “now behave, and I will let you eat your porridge with a normal spoon instead of the bag. Maybe you can even sit up for a while. Your implant looks great, you're healing nicely. You might even be out of recovery by noon.”

After I'd been washed and had my temperature taken, my wrist and cheat restraints were undone by the nurse and Matron. They made sure to leave the restraints holding my lower body in place, while they put me back into the straight jacket. Then they undid my legs and made me stand up. I stood between the two women and they put some pyjama pants on me, while a third nurse went to get a wheelchair. I felt like a small child. They towered above me, their big strong hands holding me. I was being washed, fed and dressed by them and wasn't allowed to do anything by myself. And now I wasn't even allowed to walk or sit in a normal chair. When the wheelchair arrived, they pushed me in. They pulled a strap tight around my chest, fixing my upper body in place. My ankles were cuffed again and locked to the leg rests of the wheelchair.

“Nurse Agatha, will you escort this inmate to the mess hall?” Said Matron. “Inmate…” Even my name was taken away from me. With a curt nod, the big chubby nurse grabbed the handles of the wheelchair and pushed me through the door, into a wide tiled hallway. I realised that I'd only seen one room so far; recovery. Now I was about to see where I would be spending my days for a long time to come. I didn't even know how long I would have to stay. In the Unit, you didn't get convicted, sentenced… the Unit seemed to have the right to pluck you from your life and lock you up for as long as they saw fit.

All the tiles in the hallway where white, and so was the floor. The whole place seemed devoid of any colour. There were lots of doors. Locked, probably. Off limits to curious inmates.
We went right, through a set of double doors and entered the mess hall. There was a long wooden table with narrow wooden benches on both sides. Five women sat at this table, all dressed in the same flimsy hospital gowns, eating from bowls with wooden spoons. On the chest of the gowns, a big number 1 was embroidered. The women were all staring at me when we entered the room, but none of them made a sound.

Opposite the wooden tables, there were two more tables, these were square and had separate chairs. The chairs looked comfortable and the woman sitting there were dressed in grey t-shirts and skirts. These were the Unit’s level 2 uniforms, the number was embroidered on their shirts, and they looked a lot nicer than the hospital gowns the level 1 women were wearing. There was bread on the table, as well as fruit, butter, and orange juice.

In the back, on a slightly raised platform was a long table that overlooked the entire mess hall. At the table, I saw three nurses in their white uniforms having breakfast and surveying the room. Sitting with the nurses at this table, there were also four other women, dressed in white button down dresses. On their chest pockets, I could make out the number 3. These must be the “well behaved” girls, I thought. “They get to sit at the nurses table and enjoy a nice breakfast. Damn, they must have done a god-awful amount of sucking-up to deserve that.”
There was coffee, croissants and scrambled eggs and the smell of bacon wafted through the room. They sat there like royalty, surveying their underlings with disdainful smiles. It made my blood boil. I didn't like this idea of hierarchy. Being a level 1 would surely mean getting a lot of grief from the level 2’s and 3’s. Not to mention level Zero…

Nurse Agatha parked me at the end of the level 1 table. I was stared at by five pairs of eyes, but this section of the room stayed deadly silent. At the other end, the level 3’s and the nurses were conversing and laughing together. The nurse took my gag out and gave me a stern look, “no chatting, no noise young lady. Level 1’s aren't allowed to speak unless spoken to, understood?” I glared at her. This was a stupid and petty rule and I hated the unfairness of it.

“UNDERSTOOD?” The nurse barked. I huffed, but I replied meekly “yes madam.” She pulled up a a stool and sat next to me. “Good. I won't tolerate any insolence girl.”
She produced a tea towel and draped it over my chest, tucking it under my chin. Then she picked up a bowl from the table and began to stir the mixture that was inside. I was guessing this was the porridge. It looked horrible; a beige, lumpy and wet slurry. It made weird slurping noises while being stirred. “Now, open wide, this is all you will get for breakfast,” she said, holding the wooden spoon to my lips.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 07-24-2017 at 03:06 AM.
Old 07-24-2017, 12:54 PM   #12
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
It’s going well so far. Good work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Great story! ^_^ I quite like your writing style.

I'm eager to read more!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shynessincarnate View Post
Wonderful story so far. I'm definitely going to be following this story closely. Keep it up!
Thank you all. I will definitely keep going, even though writing makes me far too horny and Sir has put me on denial.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 07-24-2017, 12:59 PM   #13
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Thank you all. I will definitely keep going, even though writing makes me far too horny and Sir has put me on denial.
I find being on denial to be a great source of inspiration for a story like this.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 01:06 PM   #14
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
I find being on denial to be a great source of inspiration for a story like this.
Unfortunately, that's what Sir thinks as well!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 07-24-2017, 02:03 PM   #15
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

Loving the story so far, looking forward to the chapters to come.
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk