Old 09-23-2009, 05:31 AM   #1
ivy469
Account Banned

Unhappy Need a relevant punishment ><

Last night, i wet myself in bed even though i wasn't doing any punishment/dares that night. It is such a shame on me that i have such lack of self control even when i'm not doing a dare/punishment. Thus, i feel i should be punished for this (:

While keeping within my limits (in my signature), can someone punish me for my lack of self control? :]
Old 09-23-2009, 05:51 AM   #2
jim1984

Send a message via MSN to jim1984

drink 6 glasses of water. pee yourself. take off the panties. put them in your mouth and then tape it shut for 30 minutes. this should easily cure you of that problem!!
jim1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:59 AM   #3
ivy469
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1984 View Post
drink 6 glasses of water. pee yourself. take off the panties. put them in your mouth and then tape it shut for 30 minutes. this should easily cure you of that problem!!
I think this is kinda extreme.. Do you have something more civilised/do-able? >_>;

Thanks!
Old 09-23-2009, 10:57 AM   #4
ivy469
Account Banned

Does anyone else have a better punishment for me? :O
Old 09-23-2009, 02:14 PM   #5
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

I kind of liked the first punishment you got.

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:57 PM   #6
ivy469
Account Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythologist View Post
I kind of liked the first punishment you got.
Honestly, it somehow breaks my limits, though i don't know how to classify it. Which is why it isn't written in my limits. Is there other ways i could be punished? I'm hoping to see a wide variety of types of punishment of equal intensity, so chances are that i'll be able to complete at least one of them. Please input. Much appreciated!
Old 09-24-2009, 02:24 AM   #7
CISS
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to CISS Send a message via Yahoo to CISS

Well, since you're asking for a relevant punishment...Ideally, you'd have to be punished by buying and wearing diapers. Has the added bonus of protecting your bed from future floods as well

If that's beyond your limits, put a female hygiene pad (maxi pad) into your panties and release a few drips/squirts of pee into it - just enough to soak it visibly with pee. You're not allowed to make the pad leak or get any drops into your panties.
If you fail at that task, you must be so incapable of exercising control over your bladder muscles that you need a bigger toilet just to be sure you don't leave another puddle. That means, for the next 48 hours, whenever you're home and have to pee, you have to stand in the shower or bath tub and pee in there (make sure you clean the shower/tub afterwards).

CISS

I dare you to PM me for a dare...cause I say so!
CISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:04 AM   #8
ivy469
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CISS View Post
Well, since you're asking for a relevant punishment...Ideally, you'd have to be punished by buying and wearing diapers. Has the added bonus of protecting your bed from future floods as well

If that's beyond your limits, put a female hygiene pad (maxi pad) into your panties and release a few drips/squirts of pee into it - just enough to soak it visibly with pee. You're not allowed to make the pad leak or get any drops into your panties.
If you fail at that task, you must be so incapable of exercising control over your bladder muscles that you need a bigger toilet just to be sure you don't leave another puddle. That means, for the next 48 hours, whenever you're home and have to pee, you have to stand in the shower or bath tub and pee in there (make sure you clean the shower/tub afterwards).

CISS
I'll do this =P How long do I have to have it on? =O Is it just a one-time punishment? Let me know the details!
Old 09-24-2009, 10:46 AM   #9
CISS
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to CISS Send a message via Yahoo to CISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivy469 View Post
I'll do this =P How long do I have to have it on? =O Is it just a one-time punishment? Let me know the details!
Details for what though? The diaper dare? In that case, wear one to bed every night until the pack is empty.
If you mean wetting the maxi pad...just do that once and wear it wet for another hour, although then the pee may be squeezed out of the pad whe you sit down and wet your panties anyway.

CISS

I dare you to PM me for a dare...cause I say so!
CISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:24 PM   #10
ivy469
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CISS View Post
Details for what though? The diaper dare? In that case, wear one to bed every night until the pack is empty.

CISS
Okay. Its this one, as quoted, that i'll be doing though. Thanks!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment