Old 12-02-2014, 10:08 AM   #31
Sexualobster

Show me some love people! Tell me i'm not just writing for myself

Anja

Is that James? I wondered as a figure came running towards me. It is James.

"Hey James." I said rather nonchalantly.
"Hey Anja. Come with me for a second." James said without a pause, grabbing my hand and pulling me across the hall.

"Hey wait why-" I tried to say but that he didn't miss a beat. He pulled me into an empty classroom and slammed the door shut behind us. What was he planning on doing...?

"Hey so two questions. Firstly, it's Winter, why are you wearing a short skirt? You look a bit ridiculous with a big jacket and exposed legs." He asked out of breath and quickly like a child who couldn't stop asking questions.

"We-" I tried to answer before getting cut off again.

"Secondly, can you give me your bra and panties?" James finally added without an even slight change in voice. He had said it in the same way he would've asked to borrow a pen. I stood there with a slightly stunned look on my face. Was this really the same James? He was never this forward and always brushed off all my casual flirts in the kitchen.

"It's... it's freezing outside. There's a bloody blizzard." I argued back. Being cold was my bigger worry, I didn't even compute what he was asking me to do.

"Well you seemed to be fine with just a short skirt, what difference do your panties make."

A huge difference James. I was freezing my legs off for fashion as is.

"Uh-" I tried to say something before being cut off again.

"Listen, you made Rosy go through all that embarrassment last night I figured I should return the favour. I have the video, I call the shots. Take your bra off, and give me your panties."

Last night a new James was born. One that wasn't shy to ask what he wanted. Not shy to take advantage of a situation like this.

I reached under my skirt, and pulled down my panties, lifting my leg slightly to take them off completely. I held my hand out to James, panties in hand, waiting for him to take it. He took it with a smile.

"Good. Now bra."

I looked at James with a slightly annoyed face but I would be lying if I said this wasn't turning me on slightly as well. I unzipped my jacket and took it off. I was just wearing a thin loose top underneath the jacket which I promptly reached under and unhooked my bra.

"Nope. Take off your shirt and do it."

I stopped with my hand under my shirt and sighed. I pulled my hand out and grabbed both sides of my top, pulling it over my head. I shot a glance at James and tossed the shirt onto my jacket. My bra was already loose so I just pulled the straps off my shoulder and let my tits hang free. I think this was the first time James was going to see me topless. And in an empty lecture room of all places.

My tits were good. Like really good. They were a solid B cup that stood up on their own. James' eyes could not leave them and I let him stare for awhile. I raised my hand and handed the bra over to him.

"What are you gonna do with them you perv?" I said rather playfully, not really showing the bit of annoyance under my voice.

"Oh I dunno, maybe just jack off into them." James said looking around the room, before landing his eyes on mine with a smile upon saying the word jack.

"You know I would be more than happy to suck you off?" I offered. Just like I did the night before.

"Yeah i'm good for now. Maybe later tonight." He said walking away with my undergarments.

I stood there, topless just wearing a miniskirt and nothing else. This will be an interesting lecture.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 12:08 PM   #32
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Great addition, I haven't been on in a while! Keep up the good work!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 08:56 AM   #33
b0ris

This is getting even better!

Thank you
Old 01-04-2015, 05:26 AM   #34
Sexualobster

Sorry for the long wait. Just couldn't get around to continuing but hopefully i'll be around for a bit longer this time.

Anja

James left the room and I took a second to breathe.

Alright then.

I reached over and put my top back on. As was previously stated, my top was really thin and loose and without a bra, my nipples just poked straight through. My nipples held the shirt up and I was going to have to wear the jacket all day less I want to show everyone how perky my tits were.

I grabbed all my belongings and headed to the next class. What was it? Ah right Statistics. After a 2 minute walk I arrived at the lecture hall and took my seat somewhere in the middle rows. I began settling down, trying to cross my legs so that nobody notices i'm not wearing any undergarments when I began to feel the heat. The lecture hall was kept warm and this big jacket was not helping. I tried to ignore it and just unpacked my books onto my desk.

The lecturer began speaking, and I began sweating.

I really started to feel the heat. I debated taking off the jacket but there were too many people around me and I was already sweating. The catch was the longer I kept this jacket on, the more sweat would build up on my shirt making it even more see through.

30 minutes into the lecture and I caved. I had another hour and a half before the lecture was over and I was going to die of a heat stroke if I stayed in this jacket any longer. I casually unzipped my jacket and pulled it off. Oh god this feels good. The first feeling of the breeze hitting my body was almost orgasmic. The second feeling was terror as I realised just how sweaty I had become. My shirt was more wet than it was dry and my tits were most visible through the shirt.

I casually looked around but nobody was looking at me. I continued paying attention to the lecture, trying not to draw any attention to myself. It only took 10 minutes before I heard the first whispers. In my peripheral vision I could see people pointing at me, whispering to their friends to look at the naked girl sitting in the classroom. I felt so exposed. This was horrible. I always thought myself an exhibitionist but this was not my thing.

As time went on, casual glances around the room were met with eyes quickly darting away from me and back towards the board. Guys and girls alike were analysing my body with their eyes. I tried to lean forward to cover my tits with my arms a bit but it didn't help. I might as well have not been wearing the top.

I couldn't take it anymore, I packed up my things quickly and darted out of the room amid more whispers.

I walked out into the empty hallway and leaned against the wall. I felt humiliated. Tears began welling up in my eyes and I felt utter sadness. Then I felt anger. James put me through this horrifying experience and took it too far. And I was going to have a word with him.

Old 01-04-2015, 09:20 PM   #35
g18

great addition, I would really like to read this story all the way through.

limits: anal, anything gay
g18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 06:35 PM   #36
Sexualobster

Thanks g18, I would too

Anja

I made it back to the dorm in one piece and recomposed myself. I was still mad at James but I decided to go shower and freshen up before I would talk to him. I was still sweaty and I swear a guy on the bus was staring down my skirt the whole way back home.

I showered, changed into T-shirt and shorts and knocked on his door. After a few moments, it opened and James was standing behind it.

"Are you here for your bra?" James asked casually.

"I don't care about my bra. I care about what you made me go through back at university. It was humiliating!" I yelled at him. He just stood there quiet. I decided to continue.

"What I made Rosy do was in private and only you and I would have known about it! I wasn't going to actually show the footage to the house master!"

James continued standing there just letting me berate him.

"Well? Say something!" I finally screamed, more upset that he wasn't saying anything than anything.

"Listen" He finally spoke "I felt bad about what I did you to at university and after I left, I was thinking of coming back and returning your clothes but I didn't know which classroom you were in. So I bought you something." James answered and walked into his room.

I was surprised to say nonetheless. I followed James into the room and over to his desk. James pulled something out of his drawer and turned around. A necklace! And a gorgeous one at that.

"James... I uh. That's beautiful."

"You think so? I saw it on the way back home and I thought it would suit you." He said as gestured for me to turn around so he can put it on.

I felt flattered and turned around, raising my hair. My face felt hot from more embarrassment but this time because a man has never bought me anything this special before. I heard a loud click, louder than any necklace should have been, and looked down.

I couldn't see the necklace but I reached up with my hands and felt around, it felt like a collar.

Old 01-07-2015, 08:46 AM   #37
Sexualobster

It's about to get juicy.

Anja

I made it back to the dorm in one piece and recomposed myself. I was still mad at James but I decided to go shower and freshen up before I would talk to him. I was still sweaty and I swear a guy on the bus was staring down my skirt the whole way back home.

I showered, changed into T-shirt and shorts and knocked on his door. After a few moments, it opened and James was standing behind it.

"Are you here for your bra?" James asked casually.

"I don't care about my bra. I care about what you made me go through back at university. It was humiliating!" I yelled at him. He just stood there quiet. I decided to continue.

"What I made Rosy do was in private and only you and I would have known about it! I wasn't going to actually show the footage to the house master!"

James continued standing there just letting me berate him.

"Well? Say something!" I finally screamed, more upset that he wasn't saying anything than anything.

"Listen" He finally spoke "I felt bad about what I did you to at university and after I left, I was thinking of coming back and returning your clothes but I didn't know which classroom you were in. So I bought you something." James answered and walked into his room.

I was surprised to say nonetheless. I followed James into the room and over to his desk. James pulled something out of his drawer and turned around. A necklace! And a gorgeous one at that.

"James... I uh. That's beautiful."

"You think so? I saw it on the way back home and I thought it would suit you." He said as gestured for me to turn around so he can put it on.

I felt flattered and turned around, raising my hair. My face felt hot from more embarrassment but this time because a man has never bought me anything this special before. I heard a loud click, louder than any necklace should have been, and looked down.

I couldn't see the necklace but I reached up with my hands and felt around, it felt like a collar.

Old 01-07-2015, 10:26 AM   #38
fcard123
getDare Sweetheart

This story is amazing so far

Toys: Dildo, Several Butplugs, Household Items, Enema, Boobs!!

20, Male, Bi

Kik: fcard12
Talk to me anytime
fcard123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 12:06 PM   #39
Sexualobster

Hey thanks fcard! Means a lot

James

"What the fuck?!" She yelled moving away from me and turning around.

"Calm down, don't get too excited." I said calmly.

"The fuck is this?"

"It's an electric slave collar. It's actually pretty impressive. It has a radius function where if you go beyond a certain distance from the remote, it will activate every 2 seconds until you reenter the radius." I said, trying to supress my excitement for what I had just pulled off.

"What the fuck! A remote?! Why do you need a remote." Anja yelled, still freaking out.

"So that you don't disobey my orders. You are really hard to control you know?" I answered.

"You have the video! Why do you need this? I was doing everything you asked of me!"

"Yeah but this way you can't say no. I haven't finished playing with you yet." And with that I pressed the remote.

Anja gave out a small yelp and collapsed sideways onto my bed. She recovered within a few seconds and looked straight at me with more fear in her eyes than anger this time.

"The fuck, no get this thing off of me!" She yelled some more, tugging at the leather collar. I held the remote a bit longer this time and she gave out a louder shriek this time. She took a bit longer to recover and I took the opportunity to speak.

"Listen Anja, the more you struggle against this, the more electricity i'm going to pump into you. It would be in your best interest to just do as I say."

With her eyes closed still, she screamed at me "Why didn't you just fuck me and get it over with? I sucked your dick and I would've spread my legs for you."

I stayed quiet, letting her speak.

After a few solemn moments, she spoke again.
"What do you want me to do?"

Old 01-09-2015, 12:01 AM   #40
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

This is great! I like the change in pace

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
Old 01-09-2015, 06:50 PM   #41
Sexualobster

Thanks frogman! I'm getting into to the good bits now that the prologue of sorts is fully over. How's everyone liking the daily updates? :D

Anja

"Let's play some strip poker yeah?" James said excitedly. I didn't have much of a choice and nodded my head.

"Fine." I answered angrily. I felt a small shock go through my body and I winced in pain.

"What now?!" I yelled.

"Come on Anja, be more excited. Be like 'Yay! Poker!'" James said jumping in mock excitement.

I gave him the most disgusted look and gave out a mocking "Yay." I felt another larger wave of electricity hit my neck and gave out a yell.

"Yay!!" I screamed out in huge excitement just to get the pain to stop.

"That's more I like it!" James said, releasing the button, allowing me to collapse once again. He turned around and pulled out a deck of cards. He sat on the other end of the bed and began shuffling.

"Do you know how to play Poker?" He asked me with an overly interested face, like I was a child.

"Yes." I said without making eye contact, still trying to catch my breath from the previous shocking. A jolt of pain for a millisecond went through my neck.

"Yes yes!" I yelled, my eyes still closed from the reaction to the electricity.

Another wave came through me again making me wince even more.

"Call me Master."

"Are you kidding me?" I said before yet another wave of pain soared through me.

"Yes! Yes master, I know how to play Poker. Master." I sat in a contorted pose, my body bracing itself for another wave that never came.

"Good!" James finally said and began handing out the deck.

James

I was pretty good at Poker. So I had a good feeling about this. I began handing out the cards and explained the rules.

"So each win is one article of clothing. Since I only have 3 articles of clothing however - a shirt, shorts and underwear - your bra and panties will only count as one."

She quietly took the cards without looking up. I squeezed the remote a little bit and she jumped. She gave me a look of death and yelled,

"Yes alright! Amazing Master! Those are the best rules ever Master!" in a mocking tone. It would do for now.

We began playing and my first hand consisted of two jacks, a queen, a 9 and a 5. I discard the 9 and 5 and got another 9 and a queen. A two pair. The round continues and we reveal our cards.

"2 pairs." I say, revealing my cards.

"Only one pair." Anja replies. She pauses and looks up at me. "Master."

I smile and nod. Without any hesitation she reaches down to her shirt and pulls it off, placing it to her side, exposing her white bra.

The game continues and this time my hand comes out even more promising, lining up to be a flush. I show my hand and Anja reveals a straight flush.

"Well shit." I say, pulling off my shirt.

Old 01-10-2015, 12:59 PM   #42
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Loving the updates, gets the story going haha

Old 01-10-2015, 03:50 PM   #43
Sexualobster

Have another short one! I could've combined the next part with this one but it would be a bit too long. I like being a tease anyway.

Anja

James pulled off his shirt exposing his body. It was pretty lean and was relatively well built. The game continued and I lost the next round meaning I had to lose my shorts as well.

I stood up off the bed and bent over, pulling my shorts down and off, feeling James' eyes explore me. The game was going on pretty silently without much being said.

I won the next round and James was down to his boxers. Whoever wins the next round gets the other person naked. I don't know if it was pure luck but I managed to win the next round as well. James smiled and stood up off the bed once more. He grabbed his boxers and pulled them down showing his semi erect cock. He was enjoying this too much.

"So do I win Master?" disgusted with myself for saying 'master'.
"Not just yet Anja, we keep going."

The next hand was dealt and I got a three of a kind immediately. I discarded the other two cards but didn't come up with anything. James revealed his cards to be a two pair meaning I won again.

"Well done Anja! So now that I can't get any more naked, here is what will happen. Because you won, you get to suck me off. If you can make me cum within a minute, you win the game!"

I sat there, in my bra and panties, slightly surprised. "So, my prize for winning that hand is getting to suck you off?" I asked. "Master." I added at the end.

"What if you win then Master?"
"We'll get to that bit when it comes."
"That doesn't seem very fair Master."
"You don't have to like it."

James leaned back and gestured towards his penis.
"Alright, i'll keep an eye on the clock. You can get started."

Old 01-12-2015, 10:26 AM   #44
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Haha Interesting prize!

Old 01-12-2015, 06:18 PM   #45
Sexualobster

Anja

I was honestly not that surprised. I had a minute to get James to cum and I was good. But I wasn't THAT good. And I was honestly afraid of what would happen if he won.

I leaned forward and got in position, his penis, a few centimeters away from my face.

"Whenever you're ready." James said. Without saying anything, I took his cock into my mouth and began thrusting up and down, using my hand to stroke him. I had to get him off really quick so this had to be good. I tried taking him as deep as possible and as quick as possible, causing me to gag every so often, each time making an "ughn" noise. I circled my down around his tip and licked it up and down.

I choked on him for at least 30 seconds straight before taking a breather. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and took an audibly deep breath before plunging back down on him. I stroked as fast as I could, using a bit of my spit as lube and pushed his penis further down my throat.

"And time." James finally said. With his cock still in my mouth, I looked up at him and then slowly took it out and sat back upright. I felt another quick jolt of pain.

"You should thank me for that."

I sat there in disbelief. How fucking cocky was James right now?

"Thank you Master." Another jolt of pain.

"Thank me for what?" James asked, sending quick jolts of pain down my spine.

"T-Thank you! Master! T-Thank y-you for letting me suck your cock! Master!" I collapsed when the jolts stopped.

"You're welcome Anja."

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
coed, college, dorm, strip, university