Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-18-2014, 07:13 PM   #1
Rure

Default Rules/Dares/Tasks for This Weekend 20/f

Hey so this weekend I am house-sitting and that means I will have the house all to myself. This is good because I have the freedom but bad because I will need discipline I am looking for rules or dares to follow this Saturday-Sunday.

Please read and try to follow my likes and limits. I do not own any toys but I can use household items within reason. I am thinking of cleaning up around the house and getting some chores done. I am expecting to be around the house all day Saturday and partially on Sunday (I may be out during the day).

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to post or pm me I will choose the rules to follow and will have them posted on this thread by Friday night. Dares are also welcomed.

Likes / Dislikes / Limits

Toys

Join the unofficial getDare discord Here

Check out Anal Autumn Here
Rure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 07:19 PM   #2
fantasizing_whore

Every time you go into the kitchen you must spank each of your nipples 20 times with wooden spoon.
Every time you go into the bathroom you must spank each ass cheek 20 times with back of brush.
You must sleep with a wedgie at night.
Toys-http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71428
PM Dares-http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71440
I <3 CUM
fantasizing_whore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 12:07 AM   #3
corsa198
getDare Addict

For the weekend, the number of times you can use the bathroom will be controlled.

Over a period of 24 hours you may only pee in a toilet 3 times.

If you have to pee more than 3 times the following rules apply:
4th Pee - Pee in a sink in the bathroom
5th Pee - Pee in a bath through your panties
6th Pee - Stand in the shower and pee down your legs
7th Pee - As above but with your panties on
8th Pee + - For any more times you need to pee, find a different location to pee with your underwear on.

Have fun.
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 12:33 AM   #4
CalmInControl

Default A Simple Rule

Whenever you orgasm you must have something inside your pussy. However, the catch is that each time you orgasm the item in your pussy has to be larger than the item from the last orgasm.

Keep an ordered list of the items used and report back at the end of the weekend?
CalmInControl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 01:38 AM   #5
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Some standard rules:

- You must sleep naked.
- You may not wear more than 4 cloth articles when you're going out the house into public areas. (shoes not included, sock are included)
- At home, you may only wear one article of clothing or be naked. (no dresses, one pieced clothing, swim suits, ...)
- Do one dare which must take min. 1 hour, every day.
- You must wear a small (in diameter) object in butt all the time from when your housemates (or family) leaves until they are back again.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 04:30 PM   #6
Rure

Here is the current list of rules I will follow this weekend.

1. Every time entering the kitchen, I must spank each nipple 20 times with a wooden spoon.
2. Every time entering the bathroom, I must spank each ass cheek 20 times with the back of hairbrush.
3. At night, I must sleep with a wedgie.
4. Over a period of 24 hours you may only pee in a toilet 3 times.
If you have to pee more than 3 times the following rules apply:
4th Pee - Pee in a sink in the bathroom
5th Pee - Pee in a bath through your panties
6th Pee - Stand in the shower and pee down your legs
7th Pee - As above but with your panties on
8th Pee + - For any more times you need to pee, find a different location to pee with your underwear on.
5. I must sleep naked.
6. I may not wear more than 4 cloth articles when I am going out the house into public areas. (shoes are not included, sock are included).
7. At home, I may only wear one article of clothing or be naked. (no dresses, one pieced clothing, swim suits, ...)
8. I must do one dare which must take min. 1 hour, every day.
9. I must wear a small (in. diameter) object in my butt all the time from when my housemates leaves until they arrive back.
10. I must take 3 cold showers a day, each a minimum of 10 minutes.
11. At home, I must crawl.
12. I must do an hour workout in the nude each morning. Clothpins on nipples are optional.

I am willing to take any more suggestions or rules. If you want to incorporate more rules or dares that could work the ones listed, feel free to let me know. As Rule #8 says, I must do one dare which take a minimum of an hour, so I am open for any dares and/or rules to help me. Thank you for all the suggestions and posts so far!

Toys

Old 06-20-2014, 04:48 PM   #7
schaboygan1216

Default Have fun, get creative

The Random Object Challenge

Every hour, you must pick a random object within 5 seconds and make yourself cum with it and stick in in your vag for the next hour. Repeat until the final hour you are awake.
Do not eat any edible object you may have put in there.
You can only use a vibrator once.
In that final hour you must stuff as many items in there as possible (you can mix and match). Minimum of 10 items (10 hours awake).
You must keep those objects inside you until you wake up the next day.
As for the objects that don't fit you can either:
1.Use them all to masturbate with the next day.
Or
2.(AKA the hardcore punishment):
If you stuff less than 3 of the items in your pussy:
You must get yourself to cum with the remaining items the next day. Plus the next two punishments.
4-6 Items:
You have to pee yourself at least once the next day, you cannot change pants/panties, you must go Bra-less with a revealing shirt, you must cum at least 3 times that day as well. Plus the next punishment.
7-9 Items:
You must cum at least once and edge yourself 3 times (2 in public). Wear a bra with a revealing shirt and get it wet, in public. Stick something edible in your vag for an hour and then eat it.
All Items: You win! Give yourself a nice fingering in the morning.
schaboygan1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 05:22 PM   #8
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Do the dishes but use your breasts covered in soapy water, no sponges allowed.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.
SandMguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 11:51 PM   #9
Rure

Okay, here is my long awaited report of this weekend.

So I started things later on Friday night because that's when I had the house officially to myself when my parents left. I stripped down to just my panties and found a pen with a wider end to use as a buttplug. I stuck that in. I then had to make dinner for myself and that of course, included going into the kitchen. Thus, I slapped each nipple 20 times with a wooden spoon before I started cooking. That hurt. I had to stand up to cook my dinner but once I was done with dinner, I crawled.

Later, I got ready for bed and went to the bathroom. So that's 20 slaps to each butt cheek with the back of the hairbrush. Then I went to go pee (1st pee of the 24 period). So for bed I realized that two of the rules that I had selected to follow conflicted each other, Rules #3 and 5. I tried to accommodate to both by staying in my panties for the wedgie rule and wore nothing else. I also slept with no blankets. Sleeping was a bit uncomfortable because it wasn't what I was used to. Personally, I like having a blanket to sleep with and the wedgie just made my plug go in deeper and I really felt it every time I tossed and turned.

Saturday morning I got up and started a work out. I put on clothspins on my nipples for the first 15 minutes. I can't bear to keep them on much longer due to the pain. This workout consisted of 100 crunches (really felt the buttplug then), 100 jumping jacks, 50 scissors, 50 pushups, and me being clumsy, I decided to put in my sister's yoga DVD which made up the rest of the hour. After that, I went to the bathroom so that was another 20 spanks, each butt cheeks with the back of a hairbrush which was a wake up call. I took the first of the three cold shower of the day. After that I felt completely awake (I'm not a morning person by any means). I went had breakfast but after the 20 slaps to each nipples with a wooden spoon. Then I decided to do SandMguy's dare and do the dishes. This was interesting and kinda messy because the soapy water got on the floor and on the countertop. The cleaning dishes didn't last a full hour so I went ahead and washed the countertops like how I washed the dishes to complete Rule # 8. After this, I went to the bathroom (+20 slaps to each butt cheek) to pee. That's my 2nd pee of the 24 hour period. At that point I only had about 9 more hours to go and 1 pee left according the rule before I had to be punished. Then I took another cold shower, the second shower of the day.

I had to run a few errands like stop by the bank and grocery shop. So, as according to Rule #6, I wore my underwear and bra, a tshirt and shorts (and flipflops but shoes are not included). That wasn't too bad. The only thing was that I was self conscious of my butt plug in public. I felt like it was obvious to everyone (even thought it's hidden and it was obvious at all). When I got home, I stripped naked and went about getting stuff done around the house. Later, I had dinner (+20 slaps to each nipple). Then before bed, I peed (the 3rd one) and took the last cold shower of the day. I put on my panties and gave myself a hard wedgie and went to bed without any blankets again.

Sunday was pretty similar. I completed the same workout and then took a cold shower and peed (+20 spanks to each buttcheek). Then I had breakfast (+20 slaps to each nipple). I went on Getdare and ended up playing a dare game with another user for over an hour. I took another cold shower (the 2nd one of the day). I had lunch at home (+20 slaps to each nipple). Later, I went out with some friends for the afternoon. I wore underwear, bra, tanktop, shorts ( and flipflops). Again, I felt conscious of my buttplug when I was with my friends. But along with feeling conscious, that sort of made me aroused. I had dinner out with my friends. When I came home, I stripped naked. Later, I was super thirsty and had to get a glass of water from the kitchen (+20 slaps to each nipple). Then I really had to pee (+20 spanks, and 2nd pee of the 24 hour period). Before bed, I took another cold shower and put on my underwear to administer the nightly wedgie and went to sleep.

My parents came home the next morning so when I woke up, I took the plug out. Even though I took the plug out to do my business, it was such a huge relief because at the point (and even now) my butt hole was feeling sore. My nipples and buttcheeks also feel sore, as well. I had my 3rd pee that morning and that concluded the time frame for my list of rules to follow.

Thank you for all the suggestions. If there are any questions, concerns, comments, etc., feel free to let me know.

Toys

Old 06-24-2014, 12:08 AM   #10
jt1
Distinguished Member

Great report! After your parents came home, did you think about slapping your nipples as you entered the kitchen almost from habit?
jt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:15 AM   #11
Rure

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
Great report! After your parents came home, did you think about slapping your nipples as you entered the kitchen almost from habit?
Thank you! Almost but at that point then, I was wearing clothes so it acted as a reminder that the rules were done. But I did that that urge to reach for the wooden spoon out of habit haha

Toys

Old 06-24-2014, 04:07 AM   #12
WedgieGary1996
getDare Addict

I enjoyed the report!
WedgieGary1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 11:16 AM   #13
Rure

Quote:
Originally Posted by WedgieGary1996 View Post
I enjoyed the report!
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it

Toys

Old 06-24-2014, 06:39 PM   #14
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

I really hope you start a new thread similar to this one in the near future, simply because you write good reports, one of the few on GetDare. Plus I like to give rules, and especially when (as said before) you write good reports.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 05:30 PM   #15
Rure

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
I really hope you start a new thread similar to this one in the near future, simply because you write good reports, one of the few on GetDare. Plus I like to give rules, and especially when (as said before) you write good reports.
Thank you! I might do another thread in the near future, so be on the lookout!

Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk