Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-24-2013, 05:45 PM   #1
aussiebaby
Baby Member

Female 18/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (very strict)

18/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (very strict)

I'm VERY new to this online scene but I've always felt a need to be controlled by an older dom/daddy I live with my family in australia and I'm completely free until march when I *hopefully* start uni. Unfortunately living at home with my Christian family means there are a lot of things that i wont be able to do, but I'm sure that my daddy will be creative enough to work around that :P I usually have at least a few hours of time to myself every night before I have a shower.

I'm looking for an online relationship where an experienced, strict, but caring daddy trains me and helps me become a better slave girl.

I'm interested in: being dominated, moderate pain (spanking, whipping, nipple clamps, rubber bands, etc.), controlled/forced clit play, humiliation, and especially training of all my holes (I have no anal experience yet)

I'm a bit cautious so I'm not going to send pics to anyone who asks, but once we've built up a good relationship I'm willing to send pics/videos of almost everything *but no face*

My hard limits are: family/friends, blood, permanent, poo

If you are interested please PM me and explain your plan for training my holes, including punishments. I won't reply to anyone who just posts in this thread.

I look forward to finding a daddy who can care for me
The following user says Thank You to aussiebaby for this post:
Old 12-25-2013, 04:39 PM   #2
CalmInControl

Best of luck. GetDare needs more Aussies
Old 12-27-2013, 03:41 PM   #3
SurferItalian

Hello aussiebaby. Not a great basket of apples here, I see...

I am a dominant, strict but caring Master. I have been in the Alt scene since I was 16, learning first, experiencing, and then teaching for years, when contact media were still underground clubs and friends circles.

I'm now 50, perfect age for a Dad/Dom, and looking again around for a base slut/slave or a daughter, who is addicted to submissive sex. Well then, since you are a novice, be aware that you must be D&D free, deeply feeling your sub attitude, willing to please a well-educated, clean, funny, experienced, strict but caring italian Dom. No fake: no commitments for the beginning, just let's know both that we will email first and go further only if there is that chemistry; you must know you will be applied a strict discipline, though you will be delivered nothing short of the most poignant and superlative of sensual delights.

Should you feel like to know more about your future Master, I'm here to answer any questions you have, just as an one-time bonus you are granted for stopping by. PM me, and you will receive my first instructions....and I will see if you are worth while, giving you my email for a closer contact.

SurferItalian

Advertisements
Kink Talk