I vote for option 2
Old 11-23-2013, 09:19 PM   #18
mw008008mw

It's number 1? Right?
mw008008mw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 10:50 PM   #19
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I'm going to go with option 1. I just love girl-on-girl stuff.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 12:57 AM   #20
dickface

option 1 mos def

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 11:21 PM   #21
Nakedwriter
Account Banned

Alex froze with her finger half way up her juice filled hole while the door swung open. Max was in the doorway with her iPhone, snapping shots of Alex naked on Brandon's bed masterbating. Alex didn't move for a moment, only allowing Max to get closer, then Alex jumped into action. She tried to cover herself with the almost see through sheets, only giving Max even more erotic pictures of Alex. Alex curled up into a ball, bringing an end to her unconventional photo shoot.

Max sent the picture to something, making the signature woosh sound of emails. "That's insurance you wont just delete them off my phone. I have photos of you walking through my house naked, and of you masturbating on my brothers bed. You try anything funny or disobey, and those photos will be everywhere. From now on, I own you, you are my slave. You dont have to cal me mistress, thats too cliche. Nod if you understand me."

Alex nodded slowly, still curled into a ball under the covers.

"When in this house, you must be in only a long t-shirt or panties unless instructed otherwise. It is a provlidge, not a right. You will start off with nothing, so you're naked today. Keep nodding if you understand."

Alex continued to nod, now shaking slightly out of fear of Max.

"My brother should be getting home soon, and since I dont want to cook supper, you will. You may wear an apron, but only when actually cooking. When he arrives, you will offer to take his books to his room. If he agrees, you must do so on your knees, and thank him for it. You must do whatever we ask of you, but first, call your mom so you can stay for the week. Say its for a project."

Alex obeyed, timidly. Luckily for Max, her mom had no objections. So Alex walked into the kitchen, sliding on her apron. She began cooking while Max was in the living room watching TV. When Alex was close to finishing, the doorbell rang. She slid out of the apron easily due to her small frame and went to the door, opening it.

Brandon walked in normally, until he saw Alex. "Alex?" He said in shock as Alex shut the door.

"May I take your bags to your room?" Alex asked submissively.

"Sure." He said, still confused, but handed them over to the
naked girl.

Alex got on fours and thought for a moment before putting it on her back in between her shoulder blades and hips. Then she crawled to his room, almost like a cat.

Brandon stared at her ass as it stared back while she crawled. Her firm butt wiggled with every motion, and her B cup breasts were in plain view. Her waist was almost perfect for him to grab onto, slender, yet muscled.

"You'll see more soon Brandon, trust me." Max said as she herself watched the girl's sexy body move.

Then Alex came back in on her feet and quickly set the table. Max and Brandon sat themselves as Alex served them as a waitor. Whenever she would walk by Brandon, he would touch her in some way, but she didn't react outwardly. Inwardly she was overjoyed at his affection. Then after she cleaned their plates, Max decided it was time for dessert.

"Get whipped cream and ice cream from the freezer". Max commanded, and obediently Alex brought both in and set it down to get plates. "Get on the table and lie down."

Alex obeyed, shaking slightly as Mac poured whipped cream over her body. On her nipples and shaved pubic region. max got on the table and sucked it off her nipples. She licked her breasts and pussy to her content. "Your turn Brandon, when your done, wash it."

Brandon was watching intently, but sh e had forgotten about him. When hi sister left he got the cool whip and spoke, "Don't swallow." He filled her mouth with cool whip, and made out with her, his hands running up and down her body feeling places. Alex moaned into his mouth as he explored her mouth and body. Then he sat up on the table, but Alex stopped him. "Pull down your pants" she said surprisingly authoritatively.

He obeyed and she put cool whip on his dick, and began sucking it. For compensation, he fingered her hard. Soon she came and pulled back, "Ready to shower me.?"

_______

1) He showers her and joins in
2) he showers her while fucking her
3)He showers her and Max together

Last edited by Nakedwriter; 11-25-2013 at 10:44 AM.
Nakedwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 12:29 AM   #22
b0ris

3. For the 3-some

Btw, you should use Chrome as a browser, it has a spell checker built in...
Old 11-25-2013, 07:00 PM   #23
DiceDarer
Account Banned

I think 1 would be interesting. Max should take pics so she can blackmale them both.
Because:
2. I think that Max should force them to later into the story even though they act like don't want to.
3. I don't think Max would wanna get involved.

Likes,Dislikes, Limits - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=69182
DiceDarer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 07:14 PM   #24
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I'm just gonna go with good ol' number 3.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 10:51 PM   #25
Nakedwriter
Account Banned

Brandon led the naked older girl to the stairs, where he let her lead the way. Alex smiled, "Thanks." She took it as a genteman gesture. In reality, when she went up, he stared at her beautiful ass sway back and forth with each step. On the top of the staits, he led her diwn the hall, his erection evident to Alex. On most occasions she would see it as cute for him to be hard, but all she could think of was touching it.

Brandon opened the shower.curtain and motioned for her to get in, like the slave she was, she obeyed. "Turn on the water, but only that." Brandon stated while liberating himself from the clothes he wore. Alex obeyed immediately, turning on the water to a comfortable temperature. Brandon opened the shower curtain and stepped in slowly. "Treat me like as if I was your boyfriend while cleaning me."

Alex snapped into action, guiding his hands to her narrow waist. He wrapped his fingers around her while she kissed his cheek and guiding him under the water fall. "Can I tell you a plan?" She asked as she massaged his hair.

He squeezed her sides softly while smiling, "Depends on the plan."

She pressed her breasts against his chest and whispered in his ear. All the while, she slid her hands all over him with soap. As she revealed her plan, he smiled wider and wider. "That could work." After she finished cleaning him, he returned the favor. When he began to wash her, Max walked in the room naked. "Clean me slave." Alex snapped the door open and guided Max in.

Brandon tried to leave the cramped room, but Max stopped him. "Get against the wall." Brandon put his butt to the wall, afraid of Max. Mac bent Alex over without resistance, and positioned her while pushing her against Brandons cock. Brandon was inside her folds, and as Max instructed, he moved forward ansd back.

Alex moaned loudly due to Brandons well endowed 7.5" penis. Max put her own pussy in front of Alex. Alex was getting fucked in the shower by Brandon while eating out his sister. They all sweatex and fogged the glass, despite the low temperature of the water. Soon after, they all came one after the other. Max slumped against the whall while Alex slumped against Brandon. After a moment, Max spoke, "You can have her tonight."

Alex and Brandon weakly smiled as he helped her out of the shower. He dried her off while she leaned against the wall. Then he picked her up and carried her to his room.

_____
2 events, one vote. Choose one per number

She goes to school the next day

1a)She has to shower with Brandon and be naked while alone or with Max ans or Brandon
1b) She has to strip naked and run around the school every day

She is forced to strip naked
2a) in a class while a teacher is gone
2b) at home during a party
Nakedwriter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk