Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-15-2013, 10:59 PM   #1
Arctophile

Female 21/female/switch seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (have webcam)

21/female/switch seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (have webcam)

I'm 21, female, and from Australia.

About me

I'll admit that I am quite inexperienced when it comes to BDSM, M/s, D/s, and I am only just beginning to dip my toes in. I've had a Dom for a month and he is continuing to expand my sexual horizons and challenge my dispositions. I'm a student and I'm in college so I don't always have time for my Dom either, so I'm looking for another sub to kind of replace me. We will basically share the same Dom.

I'm a slim build, 5'4 with long black hair. I've been told that I'm cute, and sometimes attractive I guess. I'm not trying to sound obnoxious just honest. I'm 122 lbs and I have 32 B cup breasts.

Kinks

- Pet play
- Orgasm control/deniala
- Watersports
- Lesbians
- Humiliation
- Public play/extreme public play

About Him

My Dom is confident, and has an insanely sexy voice. He has the ability to sexually pleasure me to a T day in and day out, I don't know how but at the same time he has me questioning my morals, because of this feeling of sexual depravity that he allows me to possess. He occupies every inch of my mind, and I adore him and expect that he could please ANY girl the same way he is able to please me.

I implore that you give him a chance, because I want another girl to experience the same sexual gratification that I do. I don't expect to be his number 1 girl. This will be an equal relationship, where you will be treated as an equal and then hopefully succeed me in many ways.

What I'm looking for

As I said before, I'm looking for a sub who will be willing to share my Dom with me. It will be an equal relationship. I'm not jealous or competitive, so feel free to exceed me in as many ways as you'd like. At the same time I'm looking for a girl who is bi curious and who would love to have some fun with me. I am a switch, and whilst I haven't had much experience being Dominant I'd love to play around with a slave. In the end, you will be in the care of my Dom.

- You will not be overweight
- Female
- 18-25 years old
- Open-minded and kinky.
- Friendly please! I'd love to say hi, but you will ultimately be in the care of my Dom.
- Proof. Please prove that you're a girl. I don't appreciate being fucked around with, because I have been in the past. While face isn't necessary, body definitely is.
-Pics/cam (maybe)
- Microphone is a must. We WILL have voice conversations.

Are you interested?

If you're looking to apply you'll speak to me before I introduce you to my Dom. He is extremely busy and I have a lot of spare time, so I will attend to your needs and any further questions you would like to ask.

Don't worry though. I am extremely friendly, and will be appreciative if you're willing and eager to please.

I've attached a picture of me. Ya. There are nudes, but I don't feel comfortable sharing them at this particular point.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture5365.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	3839  
Old 09-15-2013, 11:16 PM   #2
CalmInControl

Default Welcome!

Yay for Australians (or Asian-Australians).

And that's all, 'cause I'm the complete opposite of what you're seeking.

All the best in your search!
Old 09-15-2013, 11:21 PM   #3
Arctophile

Haha you're a sweetie, thank-you!
Old 09-15-2013, 11:23 PM   #4
CalmInControl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctophile View Post
Haha you're a sweetie, thank-you!
Just realised you posted a picture. And it looks like you're KK - I wasn't aware you were Australian?
Old 09-15-2013, 11:26 PM   #5
Arctophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalmInControl View Post
Just realised you posted a picture. And it looks like you're KK - I wasn't aware you were Australian?
Yah. I'm Australia, bro. You can tell from the vids and vocaroos I've posted.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:30 PM   #6
CalmInControl

Default hRmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctophile View Post
Yah. I'm Australia, bro. You can tell from the vids and vocaroos I've posted.
One could then deduce that I haven't seen/listened to those

Quite well aware what we Australians sound like, both ABCs and FOBs :P
Old 09-16-2013, 01:29 PM   #7
MissSarah

Send a message via Yahoo to MissSarah

Crikey sheilah! Cheers for the squizz. Crack a tinny if you get the right aunty to fill the post!
Old 09-19-2013, 06:24 PM   #8
Arctophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSarah View Post
Crikey sheilah! Cheers for the squizz. Crack a tinny if you get the right aunty to fill the post!
Lol. Oh wow. I don't understand any of that.

Advertisements
Kink Talk