Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-08-2018, 06:41 AM   #1
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Male 24/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in (see post) (chat slave)

24/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in (see post) (chat slave)

Dear readers, aka possible test subjects,

I'm looking for initially one and possibly maybe a few more test subjects.
I'm looking for slightly different relationship from the normal Master and Sub relationship. If you have few limits and especially like, semi-public, lots of denial, some humiliation and having your limits pushed then you should keep reading otherwise I suggest you stop wasting your own time

Who am I?
I'm a bit of a weird person like most people on Getdare probably. I'm 24 years old and doing a technical Phd degree somewhere in Belgium. I enjoy my Phd degree but as everybody knows motivation goes up and down, like with everything. Furthermore I enjoy playing sports, especially basketball, but also many others such as mountainbiking and hiking. Now as with I won't always have the same amount of motivation to write out dares for others as this also has it's ups and downs. I enjoy coming up with slightly new and different things and don't enjoy repeats too much. The reason for this is that I enjoy nice and juicy reports written by subjects and if tasks are the same then it will reflect back into the reports.
Also for those wondering how I look, uhmmm, okay, not that it should matter much. Personally I think I'm quite decent looking, slim/fit, medium-long brown hair and hazel eyes, also 1.88m tall. Other people have said I'm good looking some even said I am cute but that's their opinion.

Who are you?
NOPE, Nope and nope. I'm not going to describe who or how you are.
I think if I tell you what to expect, and what I expect, you can make a much better estimation if you are a fit

Expectations, what do I want, what you'll probably get
Expect that I wil give you some basic rules, I can be kinda unpatient so that should give you a good first hint. Nonetheless do NOT expect new tasks everyday sometimes when I'm busy or don't have inspiration not even every week. Expect random tasks that might vary quite a bit in subject, so one task might revolve around bondage and some pain while the next is humiliation or semi-public.
Expect tasks that are not the easiest nor the shortest, usually my dares are on the harder and sometimes even on the extreme side. Also you should expect lots of edging and denial if you're not into that then you're going to have a bad time with me.
Now what I want is simple, a good obedient subject that only objects when he thinks a dare poses a serious threat (mainly to their health).
I want you to write extensive and detailed reports that are enjoyable to read, maybe even keep a diary on your blog.
I want you to be responsive and polite but still being able to think for yourself, being smart is a plus, being a smartass not really.
I prefer people around my age, people who take a little bit care of their bodies, and being a girl is a plus as well. Also I might occasionally give a dare that involves pictures (see the yellow link in my signature).
Being in Europe is also a plus, just because of the timezone.

So how do you apply, first things first, do not PM me, if you do, you're out immediately and I know you can't read.
If you want to apply you'll reply here,
  • tell me a bit about yourself,
  • tell me your likes and limits,
  • why I should pick you, and ..
  • add a link to a recent report of a dare you have. If you haven't posted any reports publicly then you'll qoute a copy of one you wrote and sent privately.

Why do I want you to post here, well if you're even to shy to post on the forum then for sure you're not into anything (semi-)public, and if you're not then I'm not interested.

Last edited by Nwbie; 01-09-2018 at 06:49 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Nwbie for this post:
Old 01-08-2018, 06:51 AM   #2
Sissyboy96

Hi.. Im 21 Male, im fairly tall and tan and skinny,

Likes are of something like this......Light to medium pain, Self bondage, Slave positions, Toilet Control, Medium nipple torture, Humiliation, Playing games , Crossdressing, Chats hahaha , Begging , Duct tape..

Dislikes long denial, diaper, clothing control

Limits anal, face , videos, family and friends, public , social suicide

Punishments: light cbt, shaving, semi public with least chance of getting caught, pain, corner time.

Limits : Public, family, extreme pain , permanent, insertion, long dares, face pics, Social suicide

KIK ID: Johnys96
Old 01-08-2018, 08:32 AM   #3
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissyboy96 View Post
Hi.. Im 21 Male, im fairly tall and tan and skinny,

Likes are of something like this......Light to medium pain, Self bondage, Slave positions, Toilet Control, Medium nipple torture, Humiliation, Playing games , Crossdressing, Chats hahaha , Begging , Duct tape..

Dislikes long denial, diaper, clothing control

Limits anal, face , videos, family and friends, public , social suicide
You're missing one thing, sorry but I will only consider full applications
Apart from that your application certainly has some room for improvement.

EDIT:
For others, do not message me or kik or anywhere else.
If I'm interested I'll message you.
If you don't know what a report is then I'm definitely not interested, sorry.

Last edited by Nwbie; 01-08-2018 at 02:47 PM.
Old 01-09-2018, 06:10 PM   #4
SecrearlyBlondeAndG

Default Little bit about me

I’m Blondie (Nathan), I’m eighteen and living in PA. I am from Wales though, so I’m a duel citizen. As a person I do art, yoga, and acting. As a person physically I’m 130 pounds, 5 9” , thin/athletic, and I have greenish blueish eyes along with dirty blonde hair. I currently don’t have any likes currently (new to this). Currently my limits are full public,illegal,family,friends,extremepain,blood, and scat. As to why you should pick me, well realistically I have me reasons as to why. Along with the link not sure what you meant, any clarification ?
Old 01-09-2018, 06:48 PM   #5
Nwbie
getDare Devil

So let me explain, a report, is basically a short essay about a dare you have done. Telling how it went and such.
I won't accept people who haven't written one, sorry but only taking people who know how to write a report. If you read carefully that should be clear, I quote:
Quote:
I want you to write extensive and detailed reports that are enjoyable to read, maybe even keep a diary on your blog.
Also no clue what PA is, I'm guessing a location in the US. (pensilvania or something like that maybe)
Don't assume others know, I'm not from the US and as far as I know it's not a country code (or a language).
Old 01-09-2018, 06:55 PM   #6
Elvis_Babe_97

Default Re: Reply

tell me a bit about yourself
I'm new to this site, 21, female. I'm looking for a dominant with the same criteria you seem to be expecting of a sub, and of yourself. Also getting my doctorate right now, so I understand the time limitations, and I enjoy the idea of the random task coming through for stress relief.

tell me your likes and limits
My limits are the normal ones: blood, permanent, illegal, scat. I don't really know my likes as I'm new, and still need to be broken in. But I'd assume my likes are whatever my dominant is interested in at the moment.

why I should pick you
Because, frankly, I'm new and with that comes a combination of unchartered territory as well as an eagerness some of the more aged and used subs may not have.

add a link to a recent report of a dare you have. If you haven't posted any reports publicly then you'll qoute a copy of one you wrote and sent privately.

My only issue lies in this task. Because I am brand new to the world, and the online community, I have neither been given nor performed a task. I wouldn't be able to submit my link or a copy and paste of a private message.
Old 01-09-2018, 07:23 PM   #7
SecrearlyBlondeAndG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
So let me explain, a report, is basically a short essay about a dare you have done. Telling how it went and such.
I won't accept people who haven't written one, sorry but only taking people who know how to write a report. If you read carefully that should be clear, I quote:

Also no clue what PA is, I'm guessing a location in the US. (pensilvania or something like that maybe)
Don't assume others know, I'm not from the US and as far as I know it's not a country code (or a language).
Sorry, and yes PA is Pennsylvania exactly. I’m also assuming writing a report isn’t that difficult, assuming it’s as easy as getting into advance placement lititure classes.
Old 01-10-2018, 09:54 AM   #8
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecrearlyBlondeAndG View Post
Sorry, and yes PA is Pennsylvania exactly. I’m also assuming writing a report isn’t that difficult, assuming it’s as easy as getting into advance placement lititure classes.
It's indeed not difficult but many people who get a dare just don't do it in the end or write about a 100 or 200 words, like 1 paragraph.

It's about the effort that is put in and many people are too lazy for it.

Elvis Babe by example clearly put in an effort and read the whole ad, as you can see below she wrote a proper and elaborate introduction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Babe_97 View Post
tell me a bit about yourself
I'm new to this site, 21, female. I'm looking for a dominant with the same criteria you seem to be expecting of a sub, and of yourself. Also getting my doctorate right now, so I understand the time limitations, and I enjoy the idea of the random task coming through for stress relief.

tell me your likes and limits
My limits are the normal ones: blood, permanent, illegal, scat. I don't really know my likes as I'm new, and still need to be broken in. But I'd assume my likes are whatever my dominant is interested in at the moment.

why I should pick you
Because, frankly, I'm new and with that comes a combination of unchartered territory as well as an eagerness some of the more aged and used subs may not have.

add a link to a recent report of a dare you have. If you haven't posted any reports publicly then you'll qoute a copy of one you wrote and sent privately.

My only issue lies in this task. Because I am brand new to the world, and the online community, I have neither been given nor performed a task. I wouldn't be able to submit my link or a copy and paste of a private message.
Now regarding this last issue, for both you and other new subs I'll write a dare that can be seen as an initiation and test. It will consist of multiple smaller parts as to gauge how much you like or dislike certain things.

Once you do that dare you can then of course write a report, I'll write the dare in a new thread and you can post the report there

Give me a bit of time to write it, like a day or two, especially since I need to make it gender neutral.
Old 01-18-2018, 06:36 AM   #9
thatgirlhypno

Who am I?
I am a 21 year-old Architecture student from Canada. I am 5’9 and approximately 210lbs- I am very active, I workout daily, practice yoga and also play ice hockey. This semester I will be completing all my classes online, so I do have a lot more free time on my hands. I actually lived in Belgium for about two years back in high school- I try and go back fairly often to visit! Oddly enough I chose my major as Architecture after meeting a very fun group of Architects at a Christmas market in Brugge. (It’s a great story really, if you’re ever interested) I am a very routine oriented person, but love the idea of throwing in a few tasks to keep the day interesting.

Likes and limits
My limits are pretty generic- Illegal, Permeant, Blood, Scat, Family/Friends, Social Suicide, etc. My likes are constantly changing! I love trying new things and odds are whatever you have in mind, I’m down to try. Most recently I’ve been into bondage. Teaching myself how to tie ropes has almost become therapeutic. Haha.

Why pick me?
I have been around this website for a while, I know what I want and what I do not want. I think your idea of sending tasks randomly and trying out new things is brilliant. I don’t go for most sub/dom relationships because the 24/7 obligations are too much with my busy schedule. However, your proposed relationship sounds ideal for both of us.

Link to a recent report
Most recent thing I’ve written on Getdare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85461
Mind you, it’s not a written report or anything of that nature. Simply just a sample of my writting style.

Loves: Trying new things, Humiliation, Degrading, Spankings/Impact Play, TPE/Rules, Orgasm Control and Denial, Pet Play, Bladder Control, Bondage, Diapers, Hidden Public, etc.
Limits: Illegal, Social Suicide, Family/Friends, Extreme Pain, Scat, and Anal (plus some common sense stuff).

Add to my calendar, help train (and punish) me! Click Here!
Old 01-18-2018, 02:36 PM   #10
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirlhypno View Post
Who am I?
I am a 21 year-old Architecture student from Canada. I am 5’9 and approximately 210lbs- I am very active, I workout daily, practice yoga and also play ice hockey. This semester I will be completing all my classes online, so I do have a lot more free time on my hands. I actually lived in Belgium for about two years back in high school- I try and go back fairly often to visit! Oddly enough I chose my major as Architecture after meeting a very fun group of Architects at a Christmas market in Brugge. (It’s a great story really, if you’re ever interested) I am a very routine oriented person, but love the idea of throwing in a few tasks to keep the day interesting.

Likes and limits
My limits are pretty generic- Illegal, Permeant, Blood, Scat, Family/Friends, Social Suicide, etc. My likes are constantly changing! I love trying new things and odds are whatever you have in mind, I’m down to try. Most recently I’ve been into bondage. Teaching myself how to tie ropes has almost become therapeutic. Haha.

Why pick me?
I have been around this website for a while, I know what I want and what I do not want. I think your idea of sending tasks randomly and trying out new things is brilliant. I don’t go for most sub/dom relationships because the 24/7 obligations are too much with my busy schedule. However, your proposed relationship sounds ideal for both of us.

Link to a recent report
Most recent thing I’ve written on Getdare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85461
Mind you, it’s not a written report or anything of that nature. Simply just a sample of my writting style.
You sound perfect for what I'm looking for, I'll contact you soon with more info.

I'll also still post the dare that I promised the other, just a little sleep depraved and the moment and having trouble with forming proper coherent sentences (damn took me like a good 15 seconds to find the word coherent).

So I'll update this soon, but this is the whole issue with a PhD, you can lose some sleep sometimes, just planning to only do simple stuff tonight, maybe follow some simple commands XD.

Advertisements
Kink Talk