Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 09-06-2016, 10:16 AM   #16
GenericAnon

Talking

Wow that was very interesting. The first like half was pretty typical. Drank the 3 glasses of water to start off. Next came the 40 swats with the wooden spoon. Followed up with the diapering. I typed out my 25 lines in 5:06.9 with only 6 mistakes. Nothing too crazy there. After all it was only 25 lines so I just tried to type them quickly to hopefully ensure there would be some mistakes and hoping it would give me a words per minute number. Turns out it just gives letters a minute which I hit 250. GO to set up corner time and that took a little longer than I expected. I just couldn't get the camera at the right distance or angle for a while and my browser decided to freeze up a little bit. After I finally got it to a satisfactory setting I grabbed a hard backed copy of The Loch by Steve Alten, I still haven't read it but I loved his series The Meg, and clicked go.
This was the first time I've ever tried to balance a book on my head and I think I made a few crucial mistakes. I kept my feet maybe half of shoulder width apart and that just let the book make me wobble the whole time trying to keep it balanced. About 10 seconds in it made me have to move quite a bit to keep it balanced and earned a warning. About 15 seconds after that it slipped and my left hand darted up to save it from falling and earning me another 2 minutes of agony. I was sweating bullets from the start. I thought that the first drop that hit just above my elbow was drool at first but then realized my hands are behind my back. Drool was accumulating in my bottom lip and started gushing out seconds before the timer ran out hitting my floor like it was the Niagara Falls. I might have to practice this whole book balancing thing just in case it pops up again somewhere else. Thanks for the fun dare glad I got easy rolls this time around

Likes: Cross dressing, some anal, light self-bondage, light chastity play (days I have off, and I still have an easily accessible key. I only take it off if it's extremely painful)

Dislikes: I'll try most anything at least once, and I reserve the right to do an emergency errata to my Limits

Limits: Illegal, scat, permanent, pics/vids, obvious public (exception is cross dressing if it's a complete look)

Toys: Medium plug, large plug, 8" dildo, locking wrist cuffs
GenericAnon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to GenericAnon for this post:
Old 09-29-2016, 02:47 AM   #17
Puggsley

Thumbs up

Great dare,

Warmup was 40 swats with a wooden spoon. Then I diapered up, drank my three glasses of water and set up the webcam. I did the lines yesterday but had to wait for my laptop to come back from repair before I could do the corner time.
I think you can see the lines report already, but I got 11 errors on the typing I think, so started with 10 minutes. I gambled with the disciplinarian and lost, ending up in 15 minutes! Unfortunately I dropped the coin twice resulting in 26 minutes all up! Here is the report. https://cornertime.herokuapp.com/report/4Jm9yCrab I did have to start the corner time again, as the cat came in looking for food. His movement ended up in penalties, and he wouldn't go away so I had to put him in another room! Let me know if you think that deserves another penalty...

Thanks again for an excellent daire

Last edited by Puggsley; 09-29-2016 at 02:49 AM. Reason: I needed to add extra details.
Puggsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 04:22 PM   #18
Spankinggirl321

A. 50 swats
B. Paddle (Ouch!!!)
C. Normal clothes
D. Nothing
E. Ponder 5 min.
F. No lines
G. No corner time
I. Done, post a report.
I was VERY lucky this time around!!! 50 swats was bad enough, but with a paddle, YIKES!!! The spanking was very painful and I couldn't really sit down for a while lol.
Spankinggirl321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 05:12 PM   #19
Puggsley

40 spanks with my bare hand, Ouch!
I did 50 lines in around 8 minutes, making 13 mistakes, so spent 10 minutes in the corner naked. My report is here. I had to restart the time, as my cat kept getting me scolded! Once the time got to an hour, I shooed him out, and restarted. If thats not ok, please PM me a suitable punishment.
https://cornertime.herokuapp.com/report/4y305P117

Thanks again for a great dare.
Old 04-30-2017, 06:55 PM   #20
qt31415926
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puggsley View Post
40 spanks with my bare hand, Ouch!
I did 50 lines in around 8 minutes, making 13 mistakes, so spent 10 minutes in the corner naked. My report is here. I had to restart the time, as my cat kept getting me scolded! Once the time got to an hour, I shooed him out, and restarted. If thats not ok, please PM me a suitable punishment.
https://cornertime.herokuapp.com/report/4y305P117

Thanks again for a great dare.
I think getting things to not cause like oscillating fans and oets are acceptable.

I do have a question whether adding interruptions into the WFM tasks. I habe thought about whether sending your report to the person qho may have sent to to the task.

LIKES/LIMITS

TORTURE ACADEMY GRADUATE

Red team: RvB (4-0)
Boys vs Girls (2-0)
Holding games (2-0)

qt31415926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 03:01 AM   #21
Puggsley

I thought you did get a report every time someone finished a WFM task. I forgot to save the link, and I couldn't get back to it. I think somethings changed, as I'm sure I've been able too in the past. I'd be interested what sort of interruptions you'd thought of.

Thanks for a great dare!
Old 05-03-2017, 06:47 AM   #22
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

FYI the WFM site lost a lot of emails, and so many users are getting prompted (discreet line or red text) to re-enter their emails after they log in. so if the task setter has not logged in rcently, their email addy may be gone so they get no report.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 09:14 AM   #23
qt31415926
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
FYI the WFM site lost a lot of emails, and so many users are getting prompted (discreet line or red text) to re-enter their emails after they log in. so if the task setter has not logged in rcently, their email addy may be gone so they get no report.

I get reports and log in every day. Not many leave an email or comment. I will add interruptions soon and see if there is any feedback.

LIKES/LIMITS

TORTURE ACADEMY GRADUATE

Boys vs Girls (2-0)
Holding games (2-0)

Old 05-03-2017, 09:38 AM   #24
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by qt31415926 View Post
I get reports and log in every day. Not many leave an email or comment. I will add interruptions soon and see if there is any feedback.
On my few tasks I get comments on maybe 1 out of every 5-6 done by first-timers. Some people of course comment on each they do, so they skew the overall count.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 10:54 AM   #25
Tboy

Thanks for this thought out dare. Will complete and write up a summary.

Effective Punishments: Limited diaper changes, cornertime, food / meal / drink restrictions, chores

Likes: Diapers, Feet, Pee / W/S, Anal, Chastity, Humiliation, Bathroom Control, Domination, messy diapers / light scat

Soft Limits: Cum Eating, Public, Poo/Scat,

Hard Limits: Blood, Permanent, body writing
Tboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 06:55 AM   #26
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl did it today

Warm up : 2 : 10 swats
implement :5. Paddle
clothing : 6. Diaper - plus drink 1 glass of water
in mouth : 3. Pen
preparation : 5. Drink 2 glasses of water
writing lines : 2. 25 lines - https://writeforme.org/writingtask.p...ssCode=GetDare
corner time :2. Chair in the corner - http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/custom/ZJDHF7MES
movement threshold : 2. Movement threshold set to 50%
end : 3. Yes, congrats! Please post a report!

here is the report for the lines :
qt31415926 will be so proud of you!
Initially you had to write 25 lines, you made 10 mistakes and wrote 25 lines in total.
You typed 352 letters per minute on average.
Your total time was 3 minutes and 54.1 seconds seconds.

So i've done 10 mistakes meaning 10 minutes corner time !:

Namekarl
TimeMay 9, 2017, 3:54 PM
Custom Punishment
Chair in the corner
DisciplinarianSteven
Movement Threshold50%
Starting Duration10 minutesPenalties0 seconds
Total Duration10 minutes
Log
0:00:00 Corner time started.
0:10:00 Corner time completed.

Thanks for it

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 12:05 AM   #27
Puggsley

The Cornertime App isn't working anymore. Does anyone have an alternative?

Thanks!
Old 03-31-2019, 01:01 PM   #28
tom321

Default Completed Dare

This was my first task on this site and I had a lot of fun.

Warm up: 10 swats
Implement: Cane
Clothing : Diaper - plus drink 1 glass of water
in mouth : Soap
preparation : Use the bathroom, and get dressed appropriately
writing lines : 25 lines
corner time : Chair in the corner
movement threshold : 100%
end: No, unlucky you. Goto D and continue through the punishment

in mouth : Nothing
preparation : Use the bathroom, and get dressed appropriately
writing lines : 25 lines
corner time : Flying
movement threshold : 10%
end: No, goto G and do half of the original corner time

corner time : Flying
movement threshold : 100%
end: Yes, congrats! Please post a report!

Soap was hard to keep in my mouth during the first half. The bar was big so I had to bite down, left a bad taste in my mouth throughout the rest of the punishment. The "Flying" position was also challenging to hold, started shaking near the end.

Thanks for the punishment.
Only issue was that the cornertime app wasn't working, so I had to skip that part.

KIK: tom_3_2_1

Likes: diapers (short term), line writing, spanking, cum eating, control, rules, butt plug

Dislikes/Punishments: messing, chastity, enema, corner time, mouth soaping, diapers (longer term)

Curious about: hidden public

Limits: Permanent, Visible Public, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Food related, Illegal, Pictures, CBT

You can see my PM Dares here: here.
tom321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 01:30 PM   #29
qt31415926
Distinguished Member

Funny, I didn't receive a task completion.

LIKES/LIMITS

TORTURE ACADEMY GRADUATE

Boys vs Girls (2-0)
Holding games (2-0)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
corner time, corner time dice dare, cornertime, diaper dice, spanking, writinglines