Old 04-21-2016, 03:15 PM   #166
buttslutbitch

2, 5, 6, 2, 1, 3, tails :/ , 6 , 1

Not an ass to mouth fan but was dared to do this and you know A2M aside soooo much fun. TBH I rolled ahead and am still in the hour of keeping it up there (about 26 minutes in) but will make sure I do my last roll, can't wait to see how my ass looks after all this fucking and an hour of keeping my toy up there. hehe

edit: done and sucked the toy

Likes: Anal, Anal Stretching, heavy anal, pee, bondage, A2M
Limits: using penis, cbt, food, toothpaste
WON'TS: Scat, feet, public, family/friends, show face, body writing, hard pain, diapers

Toys: 7 inch long dildo widens to 2 inches wide near the bottom, 2 inch buttplug, inflatable buttplug, large (3.8 inch at widest) cone bottle

No Kik

Last edited by buttslutbitch; 04-21-2016 at 03:52 PM.
buttslutbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 11:08 AM   #167
Leafen

I will do this dare for everyone who wants me to.
Just send me a message on here or kik with rolls you have rolled/chosen for me.

I can provide pic proof as well, no face though

Like: Stripgames, Dice Dares, Cam, cum control, hidden public, milking,C&B bondage, Forced orgasm

Dislikes: Anal, cum eating

Limits: Pain, messy, Public, Revealing Identity, X-dress, diapers, wedgies

Send me Anonymous dares at: leafen.Sarahah.com

KIK dares, Gladgrabb @kik:
Send me "Edge" and any material and Ill edge too it.
Send me "Gym Challenge" and Ill try it next time at the gym with a forfeit if I fail
Leafen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 09:21 PM   #168
bluelightning9

Oh my gosh!!! amazing dare!

dislikes - public, family/friends, scat
bluelightning9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 01:38 PM   #169
Kinky Cara

Working up the nerve to try this

Interests : Anal, orgasm denial, forced orgasms, toys, light-medium pain/spankings
Dislikes: spanking, forced orgasms, ice, electric shock, clothespins
Limits: Public, pictures, bodily fluids/products, long dares (line writing or excessive counting included), atm

Toys: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=129316

Pm me ORGASM and I will cum now anyway you say
Kinky Cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 12:27 PM   #170
YourDarePartner

Naked on my bed, with a medium sized candle (I haven't toys)

2. Suck 1 min
I hate suck object.

5. Push it half way in and then push it sideways in a circle for 2 mins then push it the rest of the way in.
First part is easy, and I really enjoy to push it in circle, I felt it inside me. Last part was bad, It gone too far for my pleasure.

3. 400 pumps - Fast, Deep.
I was really unlucky, I dislike deep insertion, and the fast moves make my asshole contracted each pump.

6. No lube
My ass is now a little gaping, so it will be ok.

3. On top humping down on it.
Good point, I like this confortable position.

2. 400 pumps - slow, moderate.
It was easy, I felt my cock became harder each pump.

Tales

1. Take it out and suck it clean - No cumming.
Atm is one of my limits, then I cleaned it. Now my cock is still hard, I'm very frustrated...

Very good Dare.
Tomorrow I'll try this one:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=156675

PM DARES

"Likes, Dislikes and Limits"

"Pic Proof"

"Toys and other stuffs"
YourDarePartner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 10:23 AM   #171
Edgingluv

Tried this today!!! Great fun and a lovely gape by the end!!!
Edgingluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 11:46 AM   #172
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

I also tried this one today - or more appropriately, I'm in the process of trying it. I rolled 1, 6(2), 1, 6, 5, 1, tails, 3 and 1. Right now I'm keeping it in for one hour and then I'll need to pull it out and suck it.

Unfortunately I'm finding it rather easy so far as I'm not at home and the only appropriate item I had was a fairly thin carrot. Hopefully the next time I'll use a proper dildo instead.

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 11:02 PM   #173
analgurl31

Default Love this

I'm trying to do this every week at least twice and it's a perfect way to make sure I do my enema more often so I'm always ready to be fucked in the ass

Likes bondage spankings loves anal ,anal play, wanna gape so stretching is fun too don't forget diapers

Dislikes but will do toothpaste Bondage pussy insertions enemas
analgurl31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 09:46 AM   #174
SlimBiGuy

After literally years of eyeing this dare, but hesitant to do it because of the A2M and the amount of pain I thought it would bring, I finally said fuck it and completed it last night. I used my Vixen Creations Mustang VixSkin Dildo (which is an amazing dildo by the way; Vixen Creation's whole line of dildos is incredible, check 'em out if you can), and I used the Tap Counter iPhone app to keep track of thrusts. I ate very little throughout the day, and did a few enemas beforehand, so there was luckily no scat involved in my experience whatsoever. Also, I've never done anal without proper lube before, so this whole spit-only thing was new for me.

Here's my full report:

2 - Suck for one minute
Easy, but fun. Also, I found out that I've finally mastered deepthroating, so that's cool

4 - Roll a dice, that is how many time you have to push it all the way in, but then bring it back out and suck it for more lube. Now push it back in.
I rolled a 3. This was super fun, felt great, and forced me to do A2M right off the bat!

5 - 600 Fast, Shallow
This immediately made me feel crazy!! It was my 3rd day locked in chastity at this point, with several hours of edging each day before the chastity was put on, and that dildo hitting my prostate over and over again at such a high speed, so many times, was turning my knees to jelly!

2 - Lick it clean and all over, you have 5 mins.
Licked the dildo for 5 whole minutes. It was unnecessary, since it was lubed and cleaned after like 1 minute, so the last 4 minutes were pretty degrading. But hey, that's what it's all about, right?

5 - On your hands and knees.
My dildo has a suction cup, so I stuck it to the side of my dresser and got on my hands and knees, putting it in place...

1 - 400 pumps - fast, deep.
...and rocked my body back and forth onto the dildo as fast as I could. It was more of a medium pace really, rather than fast, but it was as fast as I could go. Still, it felt AMAZING - I was able to get into a position I never tried before, and the dildo went way deeper than I've ever felt it go, and it hit a spot I've never hit before. My eyes were rolling back, I was sweating and breathing heavy - really learning a lot about my body during this dare

Heads - get fucked again.
No complaints from me

(I went back up to the "reapply lube" section)
5 - Ram it back in your ass and pump it for 1 min then suck it for 1 mins. (roll 2 dice to see how many times you have to do this)
I rolled a 2. Was hoping for more, but the dice are the masters here!

4 - On your side in the fetal position
I really did not enjoy this position...

4 - 600 pumps - fast, moderate.
...and I had to do 600 thrusts! Seriously, I got very little pleasure from this, mostly just discomfort; the dildo was hitting a spot that didn't feel good at all, not like how hitting the prostate normally feels. I laid on my bed, on my left side, and used my right hand to thrust the dildo in and out. I went moderately fast, but took a few short breaks because of the discomfort

5 - Take it out then deepthroat that bitch until its clean, then cum.
So I did take it out and deepthroat it clean, however I did not cum afterwards, because, like I mentioned earlier, I was (and as of writing this, still am) in chastity

Overall, I'm glad I finally did this dare! My ass was really sore afterwards (in a good way ). However, I continued to do some ass play on my own accord for the next couple hours anyway - using the same dildo some more, a vibrator, and my fingers - and continued to not use any lube, only spit and A2M; I've really come to enjoy this method. But all that extra lube-less play made my ass REALLY fucking sore by the end of the night, and it continues to hurt today. I'll definitely be doing this dare again in near future, once I've healed. I really enjoyed it.

Last edited by SlimBiGuy; 02-24-2017 at 03:21 PM. Reason: grammar/spelling
SlimBiGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 02:07 PM   #175
Buttboi

Rainbow Roll for me

Hey guys and gals,

I am looking for someone who can roll for me I've done this dare before and had a blast but now it's time to share my fun if you are the right one you can not only roll for me you can also watch me on skype and see me struggle.

If this interests you hmu on kik @dikboi
poop, family, extreme public, messy,

Kik: Dikboi
CB: Buttboii
Snapchat: buttboii

26-Male
Buttboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 05:16 PM   #176
NaughtyGal

This sounds interesting. I will try it, but I will have to modify it a bit since there is so much ass to mouth and that is a limit of mine. Will post my results when I am finished with it.

Control any of my Lovense vibes via the app. User name is NaughtyGal

PM me dares within my limits. You will get a report back when they are done.

Likes, Limits, and Toys

PM Dares
NaughtyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 12:07 AM   #177
chiseb91

I'd love to do this on can as proof. Anyone want to roll for me and watch me do it?
chiseb91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 02:15 PM   #178
slutlikelilycarter

Can someone roll it for me? Will write a detailed report too.

Dislikes: Cumeating, CBT, Pain, Nipple Play, Semi-Public, Deepthroating, Crossdressing

Limits: Public, Pictures, Online Exposure, Scat, Piss, Vomit, Blood, Permanent Marks.

Please PM me anal dares. Will reply with a report when done.
KIK and Skype@ funfoefun
Note: I can do dislikes if forced.
slutlikelilycarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 10:59 AM   #179
foutre cheri

Okay so I did this for a dare.... so regret it... anyway here is my report:

I rolled a 2 so since I don't have a dildo I sucked on my thick hairbrush handle for 1 minute to lube it up.

After this I rolled a 1- Slowly edge it in until it is all the way in. You may not slide it out at any time. I was thankful for this one since I got to slip it in at my own pace... it hurt a bit at first but after it was situated I felt fine

Then the part I was dreading... I rolled a 4- 400 Slow, Moderate. So after this I was pretty sore... it took me about 25 minutes to complete.

I was really hoping for more lube since it had dried up but I rolled a 6 so no lube for me.

The I rolled to determine the position I fucked myself in for the second time.... I rolled a 5 so on my hands and knees... this wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be but the angel hurt slightly!

Then I rolled a 1- 400 pumps - fast, deep. I was so sore and my asshole was hurting like heck after this part but I made it....

I flipped the coin and thankfully got tails!

For the last step I rolled a 2- Take it out, cum on it then suck it clean. I skipped the cum on it part since I am in denial and just sucked it clean.... that was kinda gross and I am never doing this again... that is for sure!

Snapchat: foutre_cheri

In denial until 3/6/18

PM Dares

My Likes/Dislikes/Limits

My Rules

I am not looking for a master/Dom
I am not looking for a slave
I don't have any toys
foutre cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 05:48 AM   #180
YourDarePartner

I've choosed my toothpaste stick.

Roll to determine how long you must suck the dildo to lube it up.
2- 1 min.
Easy start.

Roll to determine how you insert the dildo into your ass.
5- Push it half way in and then push it sideways in a circle for 2 mins then push it the rest of the way in.
It has felt really nice, felling my ass filled and stretched like this.

Roll to see how many times you have to fuck your ass.
4- 400 Slow, Moderate.
Very pleasant.

Roll to determine how you reapply lube
4- Suck for 5 mins then lick for 5 mins.
No ATM, so I haven't reapply lube, it seemed fair.

Roll to determine your fuck position.
2- On your belly.
Fine.

Roll to determine how much your fucked.
3- 600 pumps - moderate, moderate.
Without lube, the last minutes were a little painful.

Flip a coin.
Tales - continue.

Roll to determine how you finish.
1- Take it out and suck it clean - No cumming
Still no ATM, but I'm frustrated like hell!

Thanks for the dare!

PM DARES

"Likes, Dislikes and Limits"

"Pic Proof"

"Toys and other stuffs"
YourDarePartner is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal dare, dildo, fucking, hard, oral