Old 02-02-2016, 03:38 PM   #1
Sissyslut24

Post Need slutty punishment

I need a dare I have sissy clothes and a huge dildo will take pics just no face and no limits
Sissyslut24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 04:22 PM   #2
John Mahewes

Think of most humiliating thing you can possibly think of to do. I will rate it out of 10. If you get less then 5 your pics go public, if you get less than 7 you must do it twice, less than 9 and you must duc tape the dildo in your mouth. 10 and you get to orgasm.
John Mahewes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 06:30 PM   #3
MasterAiki

On your knees put a bowl under your mouth and the dildo in your ass, you may only stroke once for each thrust of the dildo, keep going for at least 30 minutes as you stroke fill the bowl with drool form your mouth. You may only cum at the end of the 30 minutes if the dildo can make it to the hilt in your sissy ass. If you are not able to cum at the end of the 30 minutes then pour the spit & saliva all over your loser face.
Old 02-02-2016, 08:31 PM   #4
Sissyslut24

Post Public report

So I started and at around 15 minutes I could feel my ass getting gape which made me so horny, then unfortunately at thirty I came, also my ass is now gaped but only a little who wants to help Me make that sissy hole fuckable
Sissyslut24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdress