Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-18-2013, 01:18 PM   #1
coolplay69uk

Default [Non-Fiction] #your#1slave poop dare challenge

I have been commanded to complete the poo dares posted on this site by your#1slave. In order to keep track of my progress I thought I would start a story a write a report each time I complete a dare.

This is my list of dare (not necessarily in the order I'm going to do them):

1) When you feel the need to poop get into your favorite pair of womens clothing. put in your most penis sized and shaped butt plug and put on your black thong. Now pick a room in your house any room but the bathroom, now go on all fours and start pushing the poop and your butt plug out. As soon as you butt plug falls out turn around never leaving all fours and give your butt plug and blow job or if you can't do that clean all the poop off it. once its clean you can finish pooping on the floor. Once the poop is on the floor start rolling around in it make a big shitty mess on your floor. When you and your floor is covered in shit with your hands much all the shit into a one big pile and bit by bit carry the poop with your mouth on all fours to your toilet but to dump each load into the toilet your face must be fully submerged in the toilet water. Once all the shit is gone you may clean up.

2) Since you are new to this I will give you a little test to see how far you are willing to go. Feel free to stop anytime during this test if you feel uncomfortable. First you are going to hold your poop for as long as you possible can and make sure you eat lots to it's a nice big poop. Then you are going to sit on the toilet like normal but with only your pants down not your underwear. Next you will piss through your underwear into the toilet, if you were okay with wetting your self try pooping your underwear. You will then remove your underwear and place them on the floor near your toilet. Get down on your hands and knees and sniff the poop for 1-2 mins. Then start to lick the poo, at first little licks but slowly move up to licking the whole length of the turd. Then you will take little chunks at a time and rub them on different parts of your body, if you were play with that true putting some on your face. If you've made it this far good job. Next we'll try putting some in your mouth starting with little chunks you break off with your hands try picking them up with your mouth and moving them to the toilet. If you're okay with this try holding it in your mouth for awhile maybe moving it around with your tongue. And if your really brave you might wanna try swallowing. If you've made it this far congrats. Theres lots of other forms of scat play look around this site and you'll find some interesting stuff. Have fun. This can be used by anyone wanting to try scat. Also if you want you can send pictures of each step I will gladly receive them.

3) Next time you go do it on the floor then cram as much as you can inside a sock then put the sock in your mouth and duck tape it in there keep it in there for 2 hours, during these 2 hours masturbate with 5 minute breaks every 30 mins if you cum more than 3 times you have to eat whats in the sock after the 2 hours

4) For one week go about your day as normal but when ever you feel the urge to shit don't try to hold it just let it go and stay like that for 1 hour till you can clean up.

5) next time you take a shit put has much as you can in your mouth then duct tape it closed then go on omegle for and hour while jacking off

6) Poop on a plate and poop pie yourself

7) After your next meal, take a poop on a plate and eat it for dessert, make sure to eat with a fork and knife.

8) Poo somewhere outside, then carry some of it around outside with your mouth for a minute then bury it.

9) Poop next to your toilet then transfer it into the toilet using only your mouth.

10) I dare you to poop yourself and keep it in your underwear for 5 hours and smush it all around.

11) Next time you poop do it in your underwear, them wear the on your head for 10 minutes while only breathing through your nose

12) poop in your diaper and wear it for 24 hours you cant take it off enjoy the smell

13) okay piss or shit your underwear then wear them while ur sleeping you can put down a towel if you want

14) shit in your socks and walk around outside for a bit after talk off your sock and put it in your mouth.

15) shit into your hands and jerk off with the shit

16) Pick one dare and do them from each of the following pages 50, 60, 70 (from the Person above Poop dare!)

Wow, I think this may take me some time!
coolplay69uk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk