Old 08-17-2013, 01:10 PM   #1
Stray mouse

Default Shame

This is a short story i wrote hope you like it,

He stood silent eyes facing forward fixed on nothing the light above his head putting everything else in shadow, the figures that watched him were so silent he didn't even think they were breathing cloaks covered there forms not revealing if they were male or female, sweat ran down his brow he wanted to cover his naked form but he couldn't move, movement would bring more punishment has the eyes burned into him witness to every imperfection that was his to offer, hours seamed to pass days or even weeks has his body started to shake inside, he wanted to cover himself stop the burning eyes scolding his skin the shakes had started to worsen covering his whole body, he wanted to throw his head back and shout break the spell but he couldn't he daren't the embarrassment of enjoying it to much sent heat through his blood heart pumping but a weight settled in his stomach shame falling to his knee hands forward for support bowing his head spreading droplets of sweat over the floor he let out a ragged breath his chest heaving like there wasn't enough oxygen in the air.

Hands took hold of each of his upper arms tugging him to stand he looked at each they were both delicate one with blood red nails the other black has he stood a scrape of something behind him had him wanting to turn but it touched the back of his knees sitting him down, the hands glided down his arms sending a chill against his hot skin taking hold of each of his hands gently pulling them behind his back wrapping his fingers around the supports of the chair,
"Stay" they both whispered has each of there hands were placed on his knees opening his legs has wide has they could, feeling more exposed and open then he did standing the blush that covered his cheeks started to run down his chest colouring his skin feeling the first stirrings of his cock only made his skin burn more has the shakes returned with vengeance his legs started to close he didn't even do it consciously,
"Open your fucking legs" the hard tone to the male voice had his head snapping up, he let go of the chair going to stand but two hands pressed down on his shoulders,"Get Pissing Back How You Were Fucking Displayed" each word drawn out a shiver ran down his spine turning the sweat cold has his eyes searched the shadows looking to find who had spoken,
"we haven't finished fucking looking at you" the voice dropped has did his head shame burning his skin he slid his hands back round the chair frame gripping it tightly openings his legs took such willpower he fought himself with gritted teeth he wanted to leave shout he couldn't do this, but he never, the adrenalin pumping through his veins had his heart beating so hard he felt like it was going to break out of his chest his breathing loud and ragged the only sound to be heard in the room he started to harden "FUCK"he screamed in his head he didn't want it now, he dropped his shoulders leaning forward trying to curl up without leaving the chair to cover himself,
"Don't hide" her voice soft has the blackness of her cloak which covered her feet, pooling round her has she knelt in front of him, he lifted his head wanting to meet her eyes see if she was has disgusted with him has he was with himself but her head was covered in a hood her features hidden deep inside giving him nothing but the intense feeling of eyes on him,
"I want you to do something for me" his nod stif has he took in a shaky breath,
"I want you to make yourself come" the breath he was about to take froze his lungs unable to pull it in,"I can see you want to, how hard you are" his already pounding heart went wild the adrenaline bust to his already hot blood sent goose bumps chased by sweat across his skin,"hold your hand out" his fingers wouldn't let go of the chair he gripped it that tight,
"Put your fucking hand out" the male voice growled at him from some where behind, slowly he uncurled his fingers his eyes fixed on the hood in front of him his hand shook that much it was taken in a strong grip the flip of a cap gel squirted onto his palm cold against his overheated skin he was sure it would melt has his hand was realised,
"Shameful" the male voice whispered in his ear has he let go of his hand,
"Wrap your hand around your cock" the last word seamed harsh to come from the soft voice,"are you disgusted with yourself" has his hand closed around himself the gel no longer cold slid against his palm. The shuffle of feet getting closer the light now revealing more clocked figures he felt hemmed in he could no longer look at her the heat to his face felt like he was stood next to a inferno feeling like his skin should be blistering with it, his head bowed he fought a internal battle his hand on his cock felt good the eyes making him harder then he'd ever been, but the self loathing that filled his mind made him wanted to hide the heat of his shame which was written all over his body, the tightening of his balls wouldn't let him stop the quick strokes of his hand got to the point were he couldn't stop the groan that left his body in a rush of air undid the spell has he lent forward wrapping his arms over his head trying to hide has the sweat turned cold against his skin,
"You disgust me, clean that up then get out" the venom in her voice stabbed his chest made his heart stutter has he lifted his eyes to her hooded figure she stood dropping his clothes on the floor, something hit his leg then fell to the floor he looked at his underwear,
"Use them to clean the mess fucking up, get your pissing clothes on and get fucking out I don't want to look at your vile form anymore" dropping his head again he wrapped his arms tighter gripping the back of his neck tears burnt behind his eyes but he wouldn't shame himself anymore,
"Wherever you go someone will be watching" the males voice echoed has a door opened, finally able to uncurl he cleaned up the mess, dressing quickly afterwords he didn't know what to do with his underwear if he left them that thought sent fear racing down his back, he had no pockets he could hide them in balling them into his fist he hid them the best he could has he moved towards the open door daylight poured in has he entered the street head down feeling like everyone was looking knowing what he had done he couldn't help the heat that burnt his cheeks has he walked with his head down.
Old 08-17-2013, 01:16 PM   #2
Youngbuck26

well done
really like the imagery

DISLIKES: , Very long denial, Humiliation, Cum Eating, Enema, Spanking, Poop

LIMITS: Family, Illegal, Dangerous, Blood, Crossdressing

**hound on male farm***
**stunfisk pokemon**
**nerd in all boys school**
Youngbuck26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 02:04 AM   #3
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Very well done A great idea

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 04:06 PM   #4
subMark01

Great story mouse! i enjoyed reading it
subMark01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk