Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: How many pictures, videos and live shows?
I have never disclosed any sexually oriented picture nor videos of myself on the internet. 26 16.56%
I have never disclosed any sexually oriented videos of myself on the internet, only a few pictures. 36 22.93%
I have never disclosed any sexually oriented videos of myself on the internet, but lots of pictures. 11 7.01%
I have never disclosed any sexually oriented pictures of myself on the internet, only videos. 3 1.91%
I did disclose lots of sexually oriented pictures of myself and a few videos on the internet. 17 10.83%
I did disclose lots of sexually oriented pictures and videos of myself on the internet. 7 4.46%
I have done a few sexually oriented live shows, but did not disclose any picture nor videos. 4 2.55%
I have done a few sexually oriented live shows and disclosed pictures or videos of myself of myself. 31 19.75%
I have done lots of sexually oriented live shows and disclosed lots of pictures or videos of myself. 22 14.01%
Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-27-2015, 12:56 PM   #1
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Eye The Truthful Camera

At least vote in the poll above and if you are a honest person, then answer the questions written below also.

1. Have you ever send a picture of your naked self to someone you know?

2. Have you ever send a picture of your naked self to strangers?

3. Have you ever send a video of your naked self doing sexually oriented things to someone you know?

4. Have you ever send a video of your naked self doing sexually oriented things to strangers?

5. Have you done any live shows being naked for someone you know?

6. Have you done any live shows being naked for strangers?

7. What was the most kinky thing you ever did on a picture or on video? (did you send it?)

8. What if your best friend found your kinkiest picture of you somewhere on the internet? (WHAT IF)

9. Did you secure all your sexually oriented pictures and videos (as far as you know)?

10. Are you daring enough to post a (non sexually oriented) picture of your face or whole body and post it in an album or in this thread? If so, do it and post the link to your picture or post the picture here.

EDIT: The first four votes --> 'A' must be 'I'

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 05-29-2015 at 03:52 AM.
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:
Old 05-27-2015, 01:01 PM   #2
JakeSlave

yes
yes
3. Have you ever send a video of your naked self doing sexually oriented things to someone you know?
yes
4. Have you ever send a video of your naked self doing sexually oriented things to strangers?
yes
yes
yes
7. What was the most kinky thing you ever did on a picture or on video? (did you send it?)
In bondage on my knees, in a maid uniform with nippleclamps :S
8. What if your best friend found your kinkiest picture of you somewhere on the internet? (WHAT IF)
She already have it :S
9. Did you secure all your sexually oriented pictures and videos (as far as you know)?
mweh not realy to many
10. Are you daring enough to post a (non sexually oriented) picture of your face or whole body and post it in an album or in this thread? If so, do it and post the link to your picture or post the picture here.
nooo not yet

Likes: Sissification, Public humiliation (Hidden),Humiliation ,Ruined&Denial orgasms, Nipple Torture, Videogame dares with punishment.

Limits: Scat & pee, Family, Permanent, Illegal, Pics with face.

What i want to achieve: I want to be a more submissive, less shy, slutty sissy. So i can eat cum and go to a store to buy female clothes with out being scared. Not having anny male underwear only pantys, not having anny socks only thights and stockings etc.
JakeSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 01:11 PM   #3
slaveboy2525

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
I did it waaaaaay back on cam, basicly I tied up my balls and fucked myself with a sharpie I also had written dirty things on my forehead, chest and balls.
I think one of them (I have two) would just keep quiet, and the other one i think is a "closeted" gay, so I think you know what he would do.
Kind of.
No, no and no.
Old 05-27-2015, 09:55 PM   #4
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I haven't and don't plan on doing any pictures or videos. There are normal pictures of me around, but I don't give them out freely.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 07:12 AM   #5
partymouse
getDare Sweetheart

no
yes
no
yes
no
yes
jerked off to orgasm and yes I sent it
will never happen, none are identifiable as me
yes, in the way that none are identifiable and thus inherently secure
hell no!
pm "commando" and I will go without underwear for the next 4 hours
pm "elastic" and I will snap an elastic band against my balls 5 times
pm "jog" and I will go for a 5 km jog with my fly open, no underwear and elastic band tight around my balls
partymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 07:50 AM   #6
canonball-747
Account Banned

I have. Back when I was about 14 or 15, myself and a girl 2 years older than me were flirting hard, and we ended up texting each other some nudes. Didn't last long though, only the one time.

I have done this as well. I was a part of some online kik groups, as well as meeting people on the internet and sending them nudes.

I've never sent video.

See above.

Never for someone I know.

Yes I have. People I've met on the internet over skype, as well as once in a chatroom.

Nothing really kinky sadly. I guess just cumming on myself.

Well, the two of us are pretty close. She's seen me naked on multiple occasions changing and such, and we've talked extensively about our sex lives. So it probably wouldn't be weird. She would tease me for quite a while, but that's it.

I delete them on my end, but who knows what happens to them on the other end. This is why I never show my face.

Probably not in public. If someone wants one they can ask and I'll decide whether I'll send it to you.

LIMITS: Family, scat, blood, extreme pain, extreme public, illegal, others?
canonball-747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 07:51 AM   #7
knerdy

Yes
No
Yes
No
No
No
Doing Anal
I would ben honest about it.
Yes, they are atleast locked with a password
I would never post a pic of myself. (i find myself very ugly.)
Old 05-28-2015, 10:22 AM   #8
BLiverpool
Distinguished Member

Yes. Friends who knew my kinky side, and friends who didn't (and I passed it off as an accident)

Yes. As a task.

Yes, my friend who knew my kinky side

Yes, well I've uploaded them to Xhamster for anyone to see.

Yes, my friend who knows, and two girls I went to school with.

I do shows on chaturbate when I'm horny.

Loads, outdoors stuff, butt plugs, a few things. And yeah I sent them.

God I'd be really embarrassed! I don't know what I'd do.

The videos are public on Xhamster.

No, sorry.

KIK: KevJackson1980

Like: being controlled, cum, public
Limits: Anything toilet related, blood, body marks.
BLiverpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 08:45 PM   #9
Dwellope

No

Yes, a handful, two for sure, maybe up to five, can't really remember.

No.

4. Have you ever send a video of your naked self doing sexually oriented things to strangers?\
Yes, one.

No.

Once, though not much of a show

Not sure what really makes something more kinky than another, but a self-golden shower, (pictures) probably.

No

Definitely not.
Dwellope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 02:13 AM   #10
slutlikelilycarter

1. Have you ever send a picture of your naked self to someone you know? No

2. Have you ever send a picture of your naked self to strangers? Yes

3. Have you ever send a video of your naked self doing sexually oriented things to someone you know? No

4. Have you ever send a video of your naked self doing sexually oriented things to strangers? Yes

5. Have you done any live shows being naked for someone you know? No

6. Have you done any live shows being naked for strangers? Yes

7. What was the most kinky thing you ever did on a picture or on video? (did you send it?) Doing anal while my ass was bleeding

8. What if your best friend found your kinkiest picture of you somewhere on the internet? (WHAT IF) Donno know. I wish she finds and help me with it.

9. Did you secure all your sexually oriented pictures and videos (as far as you know)? Yes

10. Are you daring enough to post a (non sexually oriented) picture of your face or whole body and post it in an album or in this thread? If so, do it and post the link to your picture or post the picture here. No

Dislikes: Cumeating, CBT, Pain, Nipple Play, Semi-Public, Deepthroating, Crossdressing

Limits: Public, Pictures, Online Exposure, Scat, Piss, Vomit, Blood, Permanent Marks.

Please PM me anal dares. Will reply with a report when done.
KIK and Skype@ funfoefun
Note: I can do dislikes if forced.
slutlikelilycarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 05:59 AM   #11
egobrain95

Yes
Yes
No
Several times
Yes
Yes, on skype
Pissing in my jeans, yes
Hope nobody i know does and try to make my pics unrecognisable
yes
My profile pic is one of my body but I wouldn't do it with face etc
egobrain95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 09:19 AM   #12
hankgrow

yes

yes

yes

yes

es

no

7. What was the most kinky thing you ever did on a picture or on video? (did you send it?) public sex

what about it

no

hankgrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 12:52 PM   #13
bobep

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

No

Yes

Taken a totally nude picture in the restroom at my college. I uploaded it yes

I would delete it asap

No, I uploaded some on the internet, so they're not really secure

No, I don't like the idea of not being able to remove the picture afterwards myself
bobep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 05:31 PM   #14
Filthmaster51

Yes
Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
Outdoor anal masturbation, Dressed in stockings and panties only. Not sent
Awkward...
No
No
Filthmaster51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 12:27 AM   #15
sumsar1972
getDare Sweetheart

Yes

Yes

Yes

No

No

No

Spanked myself

Would be embarassing

Yes

No

Likes: Spanking, role play, corner time, precum, cum, a little anal, verbal submission, panties, blindfold.

Limits: Public where others can see me, messy, things that leave marks.
sumsar1972 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cam, questions, truth