Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: How many pictures, videos and live shows?
I have never disclosed any sexually oriented picture nor videos of myself on the internet. 26 16.56%
I have never disclosed any sexually oriented videos of myself on the internet, only a few pictures. 36 22.93%
I have never disclosed any sexually oriented videos of myself on the internet, but lots of pictures. 11 7.01%
I have never disclosed any sexually oriented pictures of myself on the internet, only videos. 3 1.91%
I did disclose lots of sexually oriented pictures of myself and a few videos on the internet. 17 10.83%
I did disclose lots of sexually oriented pictures and videos of myself on the internet. 7 4.46%
I have done a few sexually oriented live shows, but did not disclose any picture nor videos. 4 2.55%
I have done a few sexually oriented live shows and disclosed pictures or videos of myself of myself. 31 19.75%
I have done lots of sexually oriented live shows and disclosed lots of pictures or videos of myself. 22 14.01%
Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-18-2018, 10:41 PM   #31
aintskeered

1. Have you ever send a picture of your naked self to someone you know?
YES

2. Have you ever send a picture of your naked self to strangers?
YES

3. Have you ever send a video of your naked self doing sexually oriented things to someone you know?
YES

4. Have you ever send a video of your naked self doing sexually oriented things to strangers?
YES

5. Have you done any live shows being naked for someone you know?
YES

6. Have you done any live shows being naked for strangers?
YES

7. What was the most kinky thing you ever did on a picture or on video? (did you send it?)
Screwed myself in the rear with my own tool.

8. What if your best friend found your kinkiest picture of you somewhere on the internet? (WHAT IF)
Found it in a playboy magazine he took from my house.

9. Did you secure all your sexually oriented pictures and videos (as far as you know)?
No way

10. Are you daring enough to post a (non sexually oriented) picture of your face or whole body and post it in an album or in this thread? If so, do it and post the link to your picture or post the picture here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	19d2b837-0709-4eec-acda-e969596f59fc.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	7641
aintskeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 02:04 AM   #32
HarryPotter
getDare Sweetheart

1. Have you ever send a picture of your naked self to someone you know? Yes

2. Have you ever send a picture of your naked self to strangers? Yes

3. Have you ever send a video of your naked self doing sexually oriented things to someone you know? Yes

4. Have you ever send a video of your naked self doing sexually oriented things to strangers? Yes

5. Have you done any live shows being naked for someone you know? No

6. Have you done any live shows being naked for strangers? Yes

7. What was the most kinky thing you ever did on a picture or on video? (did you send it?) Covered my genitals in gloopy foodstuffs and yes, I sent it

8. What if your best friend found your kinkiest picture of you somewhere on the internet? (WHAT IF) Cross that bridge when (if) I come to it

9. Did you secure all your sexually oriented pictures and videos (as far as you know)? I believe so

10. Are you daring enough to post a (non sexually oriented) picture of your face or whole body and post it in an album or in this thread? If so, do it and post the link to your picture or post the picture here. No faces unless I know you - sorry

I'm looking for suitable nude challenges to add to my list of dares - if anyone has a challenge that I could add to my list, PM me with details

My Current Nude Challenge List

My Simple Fantasies List

AMA thread

Commando since 15/03/17 - 2543 days to 01/03/24 (6.97 years now)

BDSM Test - 69% Exhibitionist
HarryPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 06:14 AM   #33
tomtomtim

At least vote in the poll above and if you are a honest person, then answer the questions written below also.

No

Yes

3. Have you ever send a video of your naked self doing sexually oriented things to someone you know?
No

4. Have you ever send a video of your naked self doing sexually oriented things to strangers?
no
No

Yes

7. What was the most kinky thing you ever did on a picture or on video? (did you send it?)
Masturbating

8. What if your best friend found your kinkiest picture of you somewhere on the internet? (WHAT IF)
very embarassed. and turned on.

9. Did you secure all your sexually oriented pictures and videos (as far as you know)?
No

10. Are you daring enough to post a (non sexually oriented) picture of your face or whole body and post it in an album or in this thread? If so, do it and post the link to your picture or post the picture here.
No

likes and dislikes: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85860
tomtomtim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 07:08 PM   #34
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

-I have. To a few partners and fwbs. One time to a friend to get their opinion on the composure of it before I sent it to a partner lmao

-I have multiple times. Mostly as part of dare reports or for Kik check-in threads.

-Once again, yes, quite a few times to partners. Never to close friends though, because I don't think any of the are that close.

-Again, I have done this many times for dare reports and Kik check-in things. I've also done it for temporary dominants to appease them for more tasks.

-Hmm, I think the only live show I did naked was many years ago on skype for my Mommy at the time (now ex). Many of my other live shows contained some sort of clothing.

-So far as I remember, I do not believe that I've done any live shows while nude for strangers.

-I think the kinkiest thing I've done on picture is to pour a bottle of honey in a diaper followed by 4 raw eggs, a full bladder and some vibrations for cummies. Once the diaper was full, I took pictures of how saggy it was and then my messy crotch region. I did send this to one dominant, but only to the one.

-I'm fairly certain that my best friend would laugh to themselves, let me know they've seen in and then just move past it. She's very supportive of all my pursuits, even the kinky ones.

-No, I don't believe so. I didn't keep them long enough for them to really need securing. I tend to delete the pictures and videos after they serve their purposes.

-I am not! I'm a weenie.

Very wonderful truths! Thank you for this thread!

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 02:39 AM   #35
Hornypenis

No
Yes
No
No
No
No
Nothing special just normal nudes
I would be ashamed
Yes
No
Hornypenis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 03:10 AM   #36
forever87

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
At least vote in the poll above and if you are a honest person, then answer the questions written below also.

No
Yes
No
No
No
Yes
Shaving on live cam
Oh....
Yes
Maybe when I have time
EDIT: The first four votes --> 'A' must be 'I'
My response is above......
Limits: full public, illegal, scat, blood, family
Kik: Forever8778123

3/22 orgasms used for 2024
100 edges completed since last orgasm
Last orgasm 30th January 2024
forever87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:55 AM   #37
WhatLisaWants

No

Yes

No

Yes

No

Yes

Use my buttplug and stuffed my ass full of markers

I honestly don't think they would recognise me,
so chill.

Yes

No

I am not accepting random dares through pm or kik.

I am not giving any dares to people who ask. I am a sub and also horrible at thinking up dares myself.

Likes, dislikes and limits
WhatLisaWants is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cam, questions, truth