Old 02-17-2013, 06:17 AM   #1
wedgieboii
getDare Sweetheart

Wink cum rag

Ideas pour out of mind just thinking about the possibilities, and variation available with this dare. Im currently 2 days in and can report my expierence if anyones intrested.

now to buisness

This dare came to me as I was cleaning up my cum drenched face as I was completeing a dare. When I saw posts of people collecting thier cum in the fridge then expierimenting with it later it gave me the idea to keep just one cum rag for the next 2weeks.

My main idea for the cum rag was to use it as a gag when I am to be punished....
LOVES wedgies, corporal punishment, bondage, facesitting, femdom,feminization,humiliation,being gagged, underware, asses, restriction mental bondage massage giving, ass toying, disgusting nasty, toilet, pee, objectification verbal abuse and anything im forced to do.

llimit cbt, family, unrealistic requests

my wish list......its an internet controlled indestructable case for a key for a chastity devidce
http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/chronovault.php
wedgieboii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:40 AM   #2
JustaBrony

Seems like a good type of dare if you can resist eating your cum in the first place~~ ^.^

Needs: Snuggles
Loves: Yummy cummy cum cum, Long term, Anal, Feminization/sissification, Bedtime stories, Diapers, Honesty, Being called Princess, Humiliation, Hidden public.
Likes: Age play, Bladder control, Hypnosis, Submission, Minor crossdressing, Orgasm control, Edging, Public.
Dislikes: Punishments, Spankings, Bad spelling, Lines.
Limits: Lying, Family/friends, Blood/danger.

JustaBrony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:00 PM   #3
hornycu7boy

Sounds like a neat idea, thanks!
hornycu7boy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk