Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-01-2012, 07:47 PM   #1
Gregdan

Sport Soccer Team Building Games m/m

The sound the shower makes as it turns on is one of the sounds Dave hates most. The slow turn till he is bathed in the cold unforgiving stream which he tries to avoid in the corner of the shower, as the water splashes onto his legs. Why do I always forget to turn it on until I am already in the shower, he thinks. But he soon forgets as the warmth returns and reaches the point where he almost jumps out again to avoid getting burned. This is how he likes his showers, so hot that he can feel the steam in the room brush across his skin. As he washes off the sweat he has accumulated from practice, he tries to forget how hard practice had been. Soccer was a sport that lays a heavy tax on the body and having a scholarship that relies on his performance brings a toll on his mind as well. His team were there as well. He could hear the all also washing all around him. The thought almost made consumed him. Being gay and part of a team could make things uncomfortable. A locker room full of naked men for some is the making of a messy dream but for him it was somewhat of a nightmare. Dave was not open about being gay and it had been enough to admit it to himself. The locker room was a place where he had to exercise extreme caution if he did not want to reveal his desire to others. He would avoid changing and showering at the same time as everyone else, he would avoid looking at the others, as much as he could. Today however he was in a hurry so he was showering with everyone else. Lucky there were curtains on each of the individual showers. He needed to make sure he finished so that he didn’t miss the bus. His roommate was out of town this weekend and would not be able to come pick him up and he didn’t want to wait another hour for the next one, nor did he want to walk the 2 miles to his house after the difficult practice they had just had. A good friend, Max, was next to him showering. Max had very few inhibitions and was singing (if that is what you could call it) at the top of his lungs. Max didn’t have a lot of things to embarrassed about with his athletic build and charming good looks, however his singing probably should be something for him to avoid. He had known max for only around a year and he had to admit that he was very attracted to him. He had more than once thought about him as he was now standing naked just a few feet away and separated only by a thin fiberglass stall. Darn his thoughts had gone too far and he had a quickly growing problem.

ok with cbt, pain, water sports.

Limits: scat/diaper, messy, cam, police, family, friends, xdress, long-term

Last edited by Gregdan; 07-01-2012 at 09:01 PM. Reason: grammer
Gregdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:53 PM   #2
fullofsecrets

Very detailed and very nice. Only one questioning comment. Try putting it all under one thread instead of having the parts separated. It makes navigating the story easier But a very well written story and entertaining.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:01 PM   #3
Gregdan

Default here is part two

This is why he didn’t shower with everyone else. He needed to figure out how to control this before heading out of the shower. At first he considered just finishing it off, however if he was caught he knew that it would not go well. So he decided to bite the bullet and turned the water back to cold. "What the hell," said Max, "that is cold." Max could feel the water splash through the 1 foot gap below the partition. “You trying to shrink your balls right off,” said Max. “Just sore from practice,” said Dave, Stop talking to me, he also thought simply trying to keep his mind off of Max. Soon he had himself under control and he toweled off and headed over to his locker keeping his eyes down.
Just as he had finished dressing the coach walked into the room and called everyone over. “I saw a lot of great individual efforts today,” said coach, “but you guys need to start working as a team." “I hope that none of you have plans today because we are not done.” “Our last game was a complete flop and if we can’t fix our problem with unity, we will have many more games just like that one.” “so today you all will be spending the rest of the day here and Captain Jones will be taking you through some team building games.” Great , though Dave, Though he got along with jones well enough he didn’t really like him as team captain, and now he was going to miss his bus. “We like each other good enough coach,” said Max in his usual boisterous way and just to prove it he made a joke by giving the guy next to him a big kiss on the cheek which caused the guy to push him away in horror and everyone else to start to roar with laughter. Dave felt two things at once, a strange surge of jealousy and his pants tighten a little. I am so lucky that I am already dressed, thought Dave as he shifted a little. Coach Laughed and said, ”that is great but liking each other is different from working as a team." “Come on coach I have a date tonight,” said another guy. “Sorry boys, Captain Jones thinks this will help,” said coach, “and I agree.” “I leave you in the capable hands of your captain.” With that coach left the room and everyone turned to Captain Jones who had a strangely maniacal smile on his face. “Ok every one finish getting dressed and meet me back in the gym,” said Jones. After a few grumbles everyone went back to dressing.

Old 07-01-2012, 09:09 PM   #4
Gregdan

Default if you want

if you want to hear more just say

Old 07-01-2012, 09:17 PM   #5
fullofsecrets

Moreeeeeee I demand more sire!
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:37 PM   #6
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

hey really god so far....I can't wait for more....
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:46 PM   #7
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Looks good so far please continue
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 03:06 AM   #8
Garyguy

Default sweat i mean sweet... maybe

Love it lets hear more
Garyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 03:07 AM   #9
Gregdan

Default part 3

Dave, already being dressed, headed straight for the gym. The gym was a just like every other gym you have seem big and square with wood floors. Along one side there rows of seats that could be pushed up to the wall to make more room but now they were pulled all of the way out taking up about a third of the room. The room was often used for wrestling tournaments but on Fridays the coach reserved it for soccer practices the entire day just in case of rain. (That is if he didn’t feel like making them run in the rain) There were volleyball poles to hold up the nets in the corner with the nets rolled up at their base. Dave sat about half way up the benches to wait for the others. Though he got lonely he did like to have time to himself. I wonder what the captain has planned he thought. He laughed at the very thought he had just had. The captain was very unpredictable. The only thing you could count on was him getting angry if you didn’t call him captain. If it weren’t for his personality Dave might really like Captain Jones. He was average height with blond hair that he kept closely cut and well gelled. He was definitely the hardest worker on the team. What was funny was even though the spent hours a day working out he didn’t tend to bulk up as much as he apparently wanted. Next to come in the gym was max. To Dave’s pleasure and worry he had opted to leave his shirt off. Max was darker skinned than most of the other team mates so he looked like he was always tan. (accept for the area that is covered by his briefs, Dave caught a few glimpses of the much lighter skinned area just below his waist line) after max followed the rest of the team in groups of 2 or 3 and finally Captain Jones brought up the rear. Jones had them all sit in a circle and he started off with a few get to know you games and trust exercises but everyone including Jones looked extremely bored with it all. The only exciting thing that happened was one of the guys got dropped by accident when falling back into everyone’s arms. Finally Captain Jones turned to everyone and said, “enough of this lets do something fun lets play truth or dare…

Last edited by Gregdan; 07-05-2012 at 03:09 AM. Reason: sounds better
Old 07-05-2012, 07:28 PM   #10
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Seems very interesting keep up the goo work
Old 07-12-2012, 01:32 AM   #11
Gregdan

Default part 4

Dave could see a strange glint in Jones's eye.
Why would they want to play that? It was getting a little late and he didn't want to be walking home in the dark.

"If you want to know something you can just ask me cap," said Max trying for a joke but for the first time Dave heard a bit of nervousness in Max's Voice.

Ya I think that is more of a kids game," said another player Dave could not see because he was behind another guy. From his voice he assumed it was Danny by his high squeaky voice. Danny was the youngest of the group and though he looked and acted the same age as everyone else his voice was still very high for someone who had gone through puberty a long time ago.

Just as Dave thought they were in the clear some of captain Jones's friends piped in, "What you guys got something to hide?" "Then Lets play," captain chimed in when no one answered.

Reluctantly every one once again sat in a circle. Dave had sat next to Max. He was making a strong effort not to stare at his shirtless body and tried to focus on the game.

Captain Jones started. He pointed at Danny and asked "Truth of Dare." Danny Thought about it for a long time. Dave felt like he could hear his heart beating from across the room. Why was Danny so nervous Dave thought, he has nothing to hide he usually is very open.

After a while Danny answered in the lowest voice he could muster, "Dare!" Everyone was a little shocked. no one had expected a dare for the first person.

Captain Jones smiled and said, "ok good I am glad you started us off well." Jones Thought about what to dare Danny for 2 seconds and then he decided to go with what seemed to be a pre-planned dare.
"I dare you to go into the storage area and steal all of the jump ropes you can find," said Jones.

Danny looked apprehensive and said, "The storage is locked, I cant get in there." Jones looked at him making no effort to hide his dislike for him and said I saw you stealing a basketball the other day out of there and you seemed to have no problem with locks. that is your dare do it or I will tell Coach that you are refusing to cooperate and you will not get to play next game."

Danny shocked and surprised looked around for support but everyone knew that the Captain would get his way. Danny Slowly headed out of the room and into the hall.

"We can move on while he takes care of that," Jones said, "Max would you like to ask someone." "Sure," Max said and then he turned to Jacob, another player, and asked, "truth or dare?" Jacob with very little thought said, "Truth." Max asked, "have you ever masturbated here in the locker room?"

Jacob immediately regretted his decision as he turned red and tried to hide what everyone could already tell. Jacob stared at the ground and said,"ya I have... but it is not like that." "It was after the other day when we were practicing at the same time as the cheerleaders." "They wear those dam skirts." That is where he stopped realizing he had shared to much as he heard the entire team start to scream with laughter.

when it had subsided he, fervently embarrassed and looking to get the focus off of him turned to Dave and asked, "truth or dare?" Dave knew it was going to be his turn eventually and knew he sucked at lying had already decided to choose dare. So he did. "I dare you to hold Max's hand for the next five min." Every one but max and Dave burst into another round of laughter but Max not to let him get the better of him grabbed a hold of Dave's hand making sure to lace the fingers together and show everyone. Dave's heart rate shot up so high that he was sure Max could feel it pumping in his hand.

Then Danny returned with two full armfuls of jump ropes from the closet down the hall and dropped them at Captian Jones's feet. "Is it my turn now'" asked Danny in his high voice that had come out as more of a wine.

After a few more rounds of embarrassing truths and dares it was captain Jones's turn to ask again. Jones said, "Dave, truth or dare?"...

Old 07-12-2012, 05:22 AM   #12
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Nice new chapter I love it
Old 08-05-2012, 04:13 PM   #13
Gregdan

Default Part 5

Dave looked jones in the eye his smirk had climbed up his face another millimeter and his eyes started right back into Dave’s.

“Well Dave, what are you going to pick,” said Jones, as he enjoyed watching Dave squirm over the decision. If I say truth I may have to lie if they asked me and I am a terrible liar, Dave thought to himself, then he said, “dare.”

Dave knew immediately that he had made the wrong decision when he saw Jones’s smirk become a smile that reminded him of the Grinch Who Stole Christmas movie.

The room got terribly quiet when Dave had said dare and Jones then opened his mouth to speak. “I dare you to allow Max to tie you to the volleyball pole.”

The pole was off to the side of the room with the net wrapped around it.

Max jolted his head up with a speed that looked like it could have caused some whiplash. “What,” Max cried, “why do I have to do it?”

“Because that is the dare,” said Jones, “and I don’t think you want coach hearing you wouldn’t participate in the exercise.”

Dave Still had not reacted other than to have his jaw drop a full inch, but not wanting to look afraid he said, “Forget it Max, let’s just get it over with.” Dave got up and in a rare show of bravado went and stood with his back to the volleyball pole and waited for Max.

Max hesitated and got up slowly practically throwing a glare at Jones, who seemed to be fighting the urge to laugh. He picked up the jump ropes that had been left next to the group and approached Dave and started to tie his hands.

Being this close to Max was uncomfortable to Dave, mostly due to the fact that Max was not wearing a shirt. More than a few times while trying to tie up Dave his bare chest had brushed up on Dave.

“Tie him up well,” said Jones, “he gets to stay there the rest of the game.” Dave had not foreseen this part of the dare and was about to open his mouth in protest when he realized at this point he really didn’t have a lot of say in the matter. Max after tying his hands behind the pole had then tied his chest to the pole and was now working on his legs and ankles.

When Max finished he looked Dave in the eye for just one second but it was long enough to see there was something else going on in his friend’s mind.

When Max turned to go back and sit down Jones was on his way over and said you will be taking Dave’s turn he gets to sit here and watch then he walked over and shoved his sock into Dave’s mouth.

Last edited by Gregdan; 08-05-2012 at 04:27 PM. Reason: better viewing
Old 08-06-2012, 01:55 PM   #14
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

That is another great story keep it up!
Old 08-15-2012, 04:17 PM   #15
Mr. Fun 21

Wow! This is a really fantastic story!! Keep up the good work!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked shower