Old 06-10-2012, 11:21 AM   #76
pokeherking

Alright I came up with a compromise. the chips is the hardest thing to create an update for so I am just going to update what the clothing situation is. If this is a big enough issue I will try to do a chip update next time. I will try to get the next chapter up either later today or tomorrow unless people object to this lessor update. Let me know if you have an issue.

Melinda- Panties, bra, jeans

Sam- boxers, bra

Freddie-shirt, shorts, boxers

Carly- bra, skirt

Brad- boxers, jeans

Wendy- shirt, panties

Iris- bra, panties, tank top

Pete- boxers, shirt, pullover
pokeherking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:37 PM   #77
Dublinjohn

Send a message via Yahoo to Dublinjohn

Thanks, sorry don't mean to be a jerk about it, but it allows me to enjoy the story a bit more.
Dublinjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 03:47 PM   #78
pokeherking

No worries. I hope that update works. It was just that getting all of the chips straight took about half an hour. Doing the clothes only took only a few minutes. Since I have the entire story written already (except one part that I will take some reader input on). The rest of the chapters should be posted once a week now on schedule.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:51 PM   #79
pokeherking

"If the bra fits? Take it!"

Results.
1. Fred
2. Carly
3. Iris
4. Brad
5. Wendy
6. Melinda
7. Sam
8. Pete

Fred hit the jackpot. Not only was he the winner of the hand, but two of the losers were the twins and would be forced to take something off significant. In order to build suspense Fred asked Pete to turn in his chips. Then he turned to the sisters ready for a real birthday gift. Even though Melinda was being stripped as well, she was excited about the fate of her sister. Melinda still had her jeans which were her joker and would have two articles remaining one being her other joker. Sam on the other hand was about to be the first completely revealed.

“so who is next ladies?” asked Freddie

The sister’s looked at each. Melinda excited to see her sister exposed was confused by the smirk she was seeing on Sam’s face. Shaken by Sam’s confidence Melinda elected to make her wait and volunteered.

“Bra?” asked Freddie hopefully. “it’s one of your jokers”

“No, so are my jeans.” She responded, “you can take those. Happy Birthday, although I have to say my sister’s present might be a little more fun for you.”

While Melinda may have been right, Freddie still took time to enjoy Melinda. He slowly unbuttoned the front of her jeans and played with the flaps before guiding them around Melinda’s curvy hips. Melinda kept her hands on her hips with a smirk, starring at Sam the entire time as if nothing was happening. Melinda did not share her sister’s distain for panties and even though they were twins she preferred the slick, tight, and more revealing look of bikini style panties. Melinda looked wonderful standing with attitude in her underwear. She had her best lacy black bra and went with simple, but sexy form fitting bikini style black panties. Like Iris, Melinda’s look was effective because of the contrast of her underwear with her skin, except her pale skin was contrasted with her dark underwear.

Melinda put her hands in the air and said “look sis we are now tied…for the moment”

With a still confident smile Sam replied “that is about to change for sure”

Melinda was still confused by Sam’s confidence because she was the one who was about to be bare in some way or the other.

“well, Sam what will it be?” asked Freddie.

“I think I will go with the bra please” Sam responded.

Freddie smiled and both stood so Freddie could claim his prize. Sam took a deep breath and remembered she had a plan. She focused on her plot to keep her mind off the fact she was about to lose her bra. Melinda’s jeers fueled her as Freddie dramatically circled her. He studied her as if he had never seen a bra before. Well he hadn’t on a girl this attractive, but that wasn’t the point. He went out of his way to enjoy this. With a sudden jolt Sam was free the support of her bra. Freddie let the strapless bra simply fall the ground and Sam quickly covered herself, but not before everyone got view of her disproportionately small nipples. She took slow breaths taking in all of Melinda’s jabs knowing she would be free of this situation soon enough. When Melinda finally had said enough and suggested that the play on Sam finally spoke up.

“Melinda I really like that bra you wore today.” Sam said with a smile. “Even though we are twins I kind of think it looks better on me however.”

“our bodies look the same, and sorry I won’t be letting you borrow it tonight” Melinda resonded.

“well in that case, I will have to use my privilege card, Melinda I am going to need your bra now” Sam announced.

“What?” she responded, “no way!”

Melinda was shocked, but the card read that she could take an article from any player for herself. Sense Melinda and Sam were twins Melinda’s bra fit perfectly on Sam.

“you could be more covered if you took a guys shirt? Why do you want just a bra” she argued.

Sam wasn’t having it “you thought it was so funny that I was the first to bare something so I think you should go next.

Carly shrugged her shoulders and said, “it’s her choice, and she wants your bra”

Melinda angrily removed the only thing protecting her breast from the air and the eyes of her male friends. The identical twins had identical, well “twins”, as Melinda’s small pink nipples came into view. She tossed the sexy lace pushup bra forcibly to her sister and Sam quickly re-secured her breast in her sister’s perfectly fitting bra.

Melinda was so angry and wanted to get Sam back instantly. She took the only action she could and played her own privilege card and said that she wanted to trade with Sam. She had planned to use this to take one of the guys pants to reveal more of them and less of her, but now this was war. Melinda knew Sam hated panties and decided that was the only way she could get back at her sister.

“Sam I know you can’t stand panties, but it will be either panties or nothing for you tonight. Well Sam, hand them over” Melinda said with anger.

“it’s a trade” Carly interjected. “You have to give her yours too”

Melinda let her frustration motivate her and dropped her hands and let her breast hang as she stepped out of her panties and held them up for her sister. Melinda was completely untrimmed and her blond pubic hair was on display for the room to see.

Sam not having much choice followed suit and dropped her boxers and handed them to her sister. Sam’s bush was also blonde, but she kept it trimmed with only a thin strip of hair. They both quickly put on the others underwear. Their angry quick motions didn’t allow for too good of a view and before the guys knew it Sam sat uncomfortably in her sister’s bra and panties and Melinda sat still stunned wearing only her sister’s boxers and hands covering her breast.

Sam still had a truth to answer after all of that and Freddie turned with honest curiosity and asked, “why do you not like panties?”

“I just always feel like I have a wedgie and they are just too tight in general.” She said while adjusting her new uncomfortable underwear.
It was obvious that her disdain for panties crossed over to swimwear as well, because with Melinda’s panties on her tan line stopped much lower down her legs than the panties. She preferred the comfort and sporty look of board shorts. This created a pale white area of skin like volleyball shorts that was whiter than the rest of her legs.

Results
1. Fred
2. Iris
3. Brad
4. Carly
5. Melinda
6. Sam
7. Wendy
8. Pete

The cards didn’t show Sam any mercy the next hand. She had to pay her last green and received her 4th white. Wendy also was able to pay with greens and she still had one left in her stack, but received her 4th white. Pete was out of greens so he would need to take something off.

“Now its time for the girls to get a show. It’s only fair after last round” Pete joked as he lifted his feet signaling Freddie to remove his socks. Pete received one green in return.

Freddie strummed his fingers while saying “well ladies, it looks like both Sam and Wendy have a good number of whites over there”

Both Sam and Wendy were now required to do a dare.

“Wendy your dare will be first” Fred said as he walked into the kitchen grabbing the cup carly used for her earlier Ice dare.

“Come on Freddie, are you really going to do the same dare that Carly did?” protested Wendy.

“oh no,” Freddie said as he returned with cup in hand, “this one is different. Your dare is to allow me to pour this cup of water over your shirt”

Wendy looked down at her white blouse and knew what water would do to it. With no bra underneath it, her chest would be in clear view when wet. Not having any options Wendy was forced to do the dare.

“well can we at least go into the kitchen so we don’t get the carpet wet?” Wendy asked.

“fine with me” said Freddie.

The group all got up and walked into the kitchen. Wendy stood with her friends around her and said, “well let’s just get it over with”

“Let’s” Freddie said as he began to slowly pour. He crossed the cup back and forth over her chest and her nipples became hard at the touch of the cold water. Instantly as the water met her shirt her chest became visible. Now damp the blouse tightened around her firm formed B cup breast. At first only the outline of her nipples could be seen, but by the time the cup was empty everyone could make out the pale tan lines that outlined her swimsuit.

With the guys all starring at her chest Wendy wanted to switch the attention so she put her arms over her chest and reminded them there was more to come saying, “well what is Sam’s dare Freddie?”

Freddie had almost forgotten that he had another dare to give out as he admired his work with Wendy. The group all returned to their spots as Carly toweled the floor off.

“so should we fill the cup back up?” Sam said sticking her chest out. Sam was now wearing Melinda’s fancy black bra and although it might be uncomfortable being wet, she was sure it wouldn’t at least be see through.

“No Sam, you get a different dare. Your dare is to the bridge exercise in the middle of the room without adjusting yourself for one minute.”

That meant that Sam would have to lie on her back and push herself up in the air so that only her hands and feet were touching the ground while keeping her hips thrust upward. This seemed like an odd request, but Sam went along with it.

As she started to assume the position she started to realize the problem it would cause. As her back left the ground and her hips were pushed upwards, Melinda’s bikini style panties started to ride up Sam’s butt crack. The pressure and tightening of the underwear put the outline of her camel toe into view. Even though she hated the feeling of panties this wouldn’t be her biggest issue. Melinda’s bra was designed for aesthetics and not athletics. The bra was designed to “pushup” against gravity, but with the top of her body upside down it was now working with gravity and there was nothing to hold them in. She started to realize her awkward pose was causing her breast to slip out of the low sitting bra cups. As she felt them start to slip, she strained to keep them in place. Even though she knew it was coming there was still some shock at the suddenness when her right breast came free. Now that one was free and hanging in her face she still managed to keep her composer and rolled her body slightly taking the pressure off of her one covered breast. The strain of the exercise started taking its toll in the last 20 seconds. Sam toughed it out in the awkward position while having one boob out and collapsed when Carly announced time. She quickly adjusted the bra cup and the game continued.---

Last edited by pokeherking; 06-10-2012 at 07:02 PM.
Old 06-10-2012, 08:52 PM   #80
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Awesome I'm excited by the update and am glad to know the update is coming soon. Keep up the great writing.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:33 PM   #81
guit4

I hope the girls wise up and start taking revenge on the boys

Likes: cross dressing, femdom, light anal, humiliation, being a cam slave, pics, chatroulette/omegle, outdoor dares, driving dares

Punishments: cum eating, pee drinking, heavy anal, pain

Hard limit: heavy public, extreme pain, diapers, poop, denial, messy

I have a bikini, a dress, lipstick, and household items

KIK: guit4

Exposed here
https://www.exxxpose.me/post/?id=584489
guit4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:56 PM   #82
pokeherking

Melinda- boxers (Sam's)

Sam- panties (Melinda's), bra

Freddie-shirt, shorts, boxers

Carly- bra, skirt

Brad- boxers, jeans

Wendy- shirt, panties

Iris- bra, panties, tank top

Pete- boxers, shirt, pullover

Look for the next update around Friday/Saturday
Old 06-13-2012, 05:10 PM   #83
pokeherking

For those of you who have enjoyed my addition enough to make it this far I would like your input on my future stuff. There are only 2 or 3 (depending on how I break them up) sections of this story left (plus one chapter that I will give the reader a vote on the outcome of)

but until then I have some time so I want to get started on another story.

The 3 Ideas I have rolling around in my head are as follows...

1. Maria Sharapova (open to other tennis player suggestions) reluctantly agrees to a charity tennis match against a male amateur with some risque rules.

2. A teacher and a student teacher make a deal with a class of students sent to a special school for troubled youth, agreeing to trade dignity for academic achievement.

3. A struggling radio morning show team agree to a dare promotion to boost ratings, not knowing how far it would go.

2 and 3 have the potential to go longer and are more open ended. The first one would allow me to have a defined start and finish so I could get to the others quicker if that matters.

Ultimately I will make the call, but it is up in the air so if you have input I would love to hear it. Thanks for the comments. I wrote this for myself honestly so readers posting is the only reason I continued.

Enjoy.

also: if you haven't noticed I am not going to make this a "mature" story imho so my next story will be in the general fiction section fyi

Last edited by pokeherking; 06-13-2012 at 05:44 PM. Reason: also
Old 06-13-2012, 08:25 PM   #84
n25n0598

If I had to choose I would pick 2 (although 3 is a close second) but you should really do whichever one you have the most ideas for since the content of the story ends up being much more important than the setting. Also, I'm really liking the continuation on this story so please post the rest soon

Ok: ice, medium pain, wedgies, messy, naked, anal

Limits: extreme pain, poo, involving others (unless they don't know about it), family, pictures, blood, permanent, cross-dressingand diapers (don't have any)
n25n0598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 04:19 PM   #85
pokeherking

"Double Dare"

Results
1. Carly
2. Melinda
3. Fred
4. Wendy
5. Pete
6. Sam
7. Brad
8. Iris

It seemed like Sam had just gotten her composer back, never being happier to just have her boobs in her bra when she once again was going to have to pay up. Carly pulled out the win. Brad quickly turned in his 2 greens in an effort to get to the real action of these results. Carly decided to give a few more moments to Sam with her bra and started with Iris.

“well Iris?” asked Carly.

Iris thought about it for amount and finally came to a decision.

“You can take my shirt” Iris said with a firm exhale.

Carly could tell that Iris was not thrilled about her situation and reassured her friend saying, “the guys have already seen much more of us and it is just like a bikini on the beach”

Iris forced a smile and raised her arms signaling she was ready. Carly pulled her shirt over her head and her yellow bra that matched her panties came into view. She looked amazing in her matching set of yellow underwear showing so much of her tan skin. Her hips were not as curvy as her breast and this created a top heavy hourglass effect. Her thin hips only made her breast appear bigger. Iris was lucky that the guys attention would soon turn to an even more exciting scene.

“Well Sam, your turn” Carly said as she turned to her friend.

“It’s not like everyone hasn’t seen them already, so I guess I will let the girls out one more time. My bra.” said Sam.

Sam stood up preparing to have her boobs revealed for the third time. Just the scene of having Carly and Sam standing face to face with only their bras covering their chest had all the guys excited. Carly gave a reassuring smile to her friend and Sam nodded signaling she was ready. Carly reached behind her friend and unclasped the sexy black bra. Sam’s chest dropped and she offered no resistance as Carly guided the bra down her arms. Sam had started getting used to having her chest on display and let her breast hang for a moment before crossing her arms creating a hand bra for herself.

“well Carly, what are her dares?” Melinda asked enjoying her sister’s misfortune.

“Ah yes, dares. First you said that wedgies were the main reason you don’t like panties is you feel like you always have a wedgie. Well now you will have a real one. You are going to stand on the sofa while Brad and Pete hold the bands of your, well Melinda’s, panties and you are going to jump off.”

Melinda smiled and Sam scoffed. Carly seemed like she was going easy at Sam when stripping her, but this dare was particularly cruel for Sam. Pete and Brad jumped onto the couch and stuck out their hands as if they were showing Sam her position like gentlemen. Sam, still holding tightly to her chest, slowly followed. She turned and faced the room and looked at the ceiling waiting for the guys to get set. Brad and Pete slide one hand each into the legs of the panties. The pressure of their hands making room for themselves already made Sam uncomfortable.

“on the count of three,” she said. “Carly I can’t wait to get you back for this..1…2…3”

Sam stepped off the sofa and her feet bounced on the floor as she was pulled up, her panties instantly becoming a thong. Sam gritted her teeth as she hung half suspended with only her toes touching the floor and the underwear forcing its way into her throbbing butt. Her butt checks hung out both sides of the panties and her camel toe was perfectly outlined with the pressure. Sam fought not to cry out and finally the boys ran out of strength to hold her and she was dropped. Sam, less concerned with modesty and more concerned with the panty enema she just received, released her hand bra and dislodged the worst wedgie she had ever received.
Sam sat back down doing her best to compose herself.

“you still have one more dare Sam” Carly reminded.

She had to perform two, having five whites now. Sam looked up at her friend with grit and determination ready to just get through this second dare so she could be closer to revenge.

“this one will be a little different then the last. Your arms look tired holding those boobs of yours Sam. Why don’t we give them a break and Freddie a birthday gift at the same time? Your dare is to let Freddie be your hand bra for the next round.”

Sam had never been naked in front of a guy before this night and now she would be taking another step in the same night. Freddie was very excited about Carly’s kindness to him and seated himself behind Sam.

Reaching his hands around her Freddie asked, “Ready?”

“Not like I have a choice,” Sam replied.

Sam lowered her hands and Freddie quickly replaced them with his own. Freddie’s hands were cold and firm on Sam’s breast and she took a deep breath getting used to the feeling of a guy’s hands serving as her bra. Freddie initially gave a firm squeeze to each, but simply messaged them gently after getting comfortable. Everyone was watching while Sam was ready to get the next round over with.

“Alright I’ll deal,” Sam said grabbing the deck to speed things up.

“wait I still get a privilege card” Freddie interrupted.

Carly passed Freddie his privilege card face down.

“I will look at it after this round” Freddie announced not wanting to miss a second of holding onto Sam.

It read...
Spoiler:
make someone who gives a dare do the dare themselves instead

Results
1. Carly
2. Sam
3. Melinda
4. Pete
5. Wendy
6. Iris
7. Fred
8. Brad

Carly’s winning ways continued. All of the losing players were able to pay their penalties, but Brad and Iris paid their last. Sam finally was able to clear her whites and even pick up a green in the process. This round proved uneventful until Brad announced he was using his privilege card. He turned it over and revealed that he could elect to trade green stacks with any player.

“Carly I would like to trade stacks. Here are my zero chips,” he said while extending his empty hand.

Carly’s position of strength was gone like that. Even though she was down to two items of clothing she had 11 green chips to protect her. Now that wall was going to protect Brad and Carly was once again vulnerable.

Results
1. Iris
2. Carly
3. Melinda
4. Wendy
5. Brad
6. Pete
7. Sam
8. Fred

Iris pulled out the win. Freddie would now have to pay up.

“Go ahead and take my shirt,” instructed the birthday boy

Iris obliged and pulled it over his head. Sam was able to pay two greens without revealing more than she already had, but this left her without chips and only her (well her sister’s) panties. Pete paid his last green and both
Carly and Melinda received their privilege cards

Carly
Spoiler:
clear one players green stack

Melinda
Spoiler:
add two whites to any player

1. Brad
2. Fred
3. Iris
4. Carly
5. Wendy
6. Sam
7. Pete
8. Melinda

Brad won this round and with Sam not having any chips she was about to be to first player completely nude who would have to stay that way. The sister’s had briefly switched panties, but this would be different. Sam was going to have to sit in nothing, but what she was wearing when she came into this world.

“I have greens” Melinda said with a smile “unlike some people” as she looked at Sam with a grin tossing her chips in.

Not wanting to waste time Pete announced, “take my pullover Brad”

Brad quickly raised it over his head and then all eyes turned squarely on Sam.

Well it looks like you have no chips and one item of clothing there Sam,” Brad teased.

“and what would that be?” Sam said sarcastically dramatically looking over her body.

Standing up she simply said with one breath, “the panties.”

Brad crawled over slowly not believing his luck. He stayed on his knees as to look directly at his task. He inserted a finger around both sides of the tight black underwear and slowly pulled down the left side. He alternated small pulls on either side enjoying Sam slowly becoming revealed. He guided them around her curvy hips and let them rest between her legs stopping to take in the good look he was getting.

Sam put her hand over herself and assumed the classic enf pose trying to hold her large C cup breast with one hand and using the other for her newly revealed portion.

Annoyed she looked down at Brad as she shuck her legs to make the panties fall and said, “They’re off”

Sam took her second white chip and thought that the round had been bad enough when…

Melinda announced “I have a privilege card I would like to play”

Last edited by pokeherking; 06-15-2012 at 05:52 PM.
Old 06-15-2012, 05:19 PM   #86
pokeherking

Hope you enjoyed the new post. As always feedback is welcome and let me know if you have an opinion/ideas for my next story. If it is a specific idea go ahead and pm it so it will be a surprise for everyone else.

Thanks!
Old 06-15-2012, 10:24 PM   #87
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Another great chapter. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see more.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 08:07 AM   #88
Dublinjohn

As they stand (sit?)

Melinda- Boxers 1 Green 1 White

Sam- Nude 1 Green 2 White

Freddie-shorts, boxers 2 Green

Carly- bra(Joker), skirt 1 Green

Brad- boxers (Joker), jeans 13 Green

Wendy- shirt, panties 1 Green

Iris- bra, panties 2 Green

Pete- boxers, shirt(Joker) 2 White

I haven't looked at Priv cards and if there were chip errors, I went with what you stated in the latest post.

I'll have another look and amend the post to take Priv cards into account later on
Old 06-18-2012, 09:20 AM   #89
Dublinjohn

As they stand (sit?)

Melinda- Boxers 1 Green 1 White
Spoiler:
add two whites to any player
about to be played

Sam- Nude 1 Green 2 White

Freddie-shorts, boxers 2 Green
Spoiler:
(cancel one joker status of your choice)

Spoiler:
make someone who gives a dare do the dare themselves instead

Carly- bra(Joker), skirt 1 Green
Spoiler:
clear one players green stack

Brad- boxers (Joker), jeans 13 Green

Wendy- shirt, panties 1 Green

Iris- bra, panties 2 Green

Pete- boxers, shirt(Joker) 2 White
This priv card was played, my mistake.

Priv cards added, any errors please let me know

Last edited by Dublinjohn; 06-19-2012 at 03:42 AM. Reason: See following post from pokeherking
Old 06-18-2012, 04:17 PM   #90
pokeherking

updates. Thanks to DublinJohn for providing the update. I haven't dug into the chips, but they look right and fyi Pete's card was used near the beginning of the story by the OP.

Because I don't have to do the update and as a thank you to DublinJohn I am going to go ahead and post the next section early (I will try for Wednesday.)

Also an update on my next story...

while playing beer pong this weekend I came up with a sequel for this story

Spoiler:
our friends will be playing beer pong (with dare rules)

I am getting ready to write the outline for this story and already have most of the story planned out. Right now it is going to be a match between Carly and Sam vs Freddie and Pete. (One of the challenges of this story was so many characters.) If someone would prefer other characters I will take that into consideration. Just let me know. Also I have most of the dares already planned, but if you have a two person dare that you would like to see one of these groups preform send me a pm. and I will try to work it in.

Thanks for the feedback!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
card game, party, strip poker