Old 07-13-2012, 11:22 PM   #1
Karatyman

Default Bathroom Vacation

Well When I was 12 My cousin and i used to play Tord all the time. One time i was staying in a hotel on vacation with her and we decided to do some dares. We then had a bet and the looser had to go in the opposite genders bathroom for 30seconds. Well i ended up loosing so i go in the bathroom. Now seeing as we were 12 Neither of us wanted to get the other caught so she was my eyes and ears. She then told me to do jumping jacks, so i did. Then the door opened and i ran into one of the showers.(beach resorts usually have showers in the restroom). Some 8 year old girl walks into the bathroom so im hiding in the shower and my cousin is cracking up. The girl then goes to a stall and my cousin gives me a status report, i ask if i should make a run for it and she goes to check if the coast is clear, however the girls dad is waiting out side of the bathroom. Im sitting there hiding in this shower for 10 minutes until she finally left Very scared that someone would see me, but when the coast was clear i was outta there.
Karatyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bathroom, embarassing.