Old 02-02-2009, 05:49 PM   #1
princesscupcake

Default Punishment

I know i already have an active thread up, but i've done something bad, and my Mistress has asked me to post here.

i'm only allowed to masturbate when she gives me permission, but... i did it anyway

since I enjoy a little pain and humiliation, try to make it something that is definately a punishment...i should not enjoy this at all

limits: illegal, scat, public (but at night in front of a window or in my backyard might be ok! )

As for messaging me, it's a little creepy if we've never talked before and you do it.. i can't stop you but i might not reply. sorry~
Old 02-02-2009, 05:58 PM   #2
MistressGaia

I'm very disappointed with you.

I sincerely hope you get many replies to this post. You need to be punished.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:09 PM   #3
doomed_soul89
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to doomed_soul89

Put a vibrator in your pussy and leave it in for 24 hours straight, don't take it out unless you need to recharge it
PS why can't masters punish their own fucking slaves they always have them make a thread so lame
Old 02-02-2009, 06:12 PM   #4
MistressGaia

I had my slave do it this way because it is far more humiliating to have to tell strangers what you did and accept their punishments.

Believe me, cupcake will be getting many punishments from me for this infraction.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:20 PM   #5
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressGaia View Post
I had my slave do it this way because it is far more humiliating to have to tell strangers what you did and accept their punishments.

Believe me, cupcake will be getting many punishments from me for this infraction.
No offense miss but humiliation is part of her likes in her sig and her original post as well

Well, I'm no Mistress and I agree with Doomed about Masters/Mistresses who have other people do their dirty work for themselves but since I had to reply I'm going to set one for you, Princess: It's simple. Write an apology to your Mistress that should be at least 3 paragraphs long. Also in this post (because, yes, you must post this apology here in this thread) and since your Mistress likes having others think for this kinda stuff you will need to think up a rule concerning masturbation that you will propose as a suggestion to amend your fault.

There you go... that was not that hard to think (even for me!)
Old 02-02-2009, 06:20 PM   #6
gnugeek

One thing that takes the fight out of a lot of girls, even those that enjoy humiliation. Your mistress should think about forcing you to grow out your armpit hair, and then remind you about how ugly and disgusting it it.

Another approach is to force your limits a bit. Something like forcing you to wear shit on yourself for her amusement may work. I'm not sure how strict your limits are in terms of punishments.

Yet another approach, and the most effective one in a lot of situations is for her to limit your contact to her. She could tell you that she is giving you three days to think about what you've done, and how much you have hurt her feelings. After three days, she could message you and see if you have thought about what you have done, and if you will be a good girl.

The opposite approach is to have you push your pain tolerance for her amusement. The easiest way to do this is to be on webcam, and have your mistress give you specific things that you have to keep doing, She needs to be able to goad you on and taunt you near the point where you think that it is worth it just to leave her, and then she needs to back off a bit. If she is good at it, she should be able to keep you very honestly begging for her to let you stop. As for specific things, she should know what types of pain you do not like.
Old 02-02-2009, 07:06 PM   #7
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

I dare you to write a full page about what you did wrong and how your going to make it up to your master.
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Old 02-02-2009, 07:13 PM   #8
doomed_soul89
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to doomed_soul89

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressGaia View Post

As chole said humiliation is in her likes and why don't you just have her make a blog or have her post how she was punished in detail or if you wanted her to feel like everyones slut why didn't you make her be the board slut for a week or something
Old 03-04-2009, 12:39 AM   #9
SavorySpanks
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to SavorySpanks Send a message via Yahoo to SavorySpanks

Ok, Princess

PM me whenever you screw up again. I'll give you the best ever.

And Mistress keep doing things the way you see fit. Don't take the BS all these people give you about having your slave ask for punishment.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:30 AM   #10
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

this request was posted 1 month ago and that was also the last time she came online ... please don't bump old posts
thread closed if princesscupcake wants it reopened, what i doubt, she can pm me or another mod about it

Last edited by Hampers; 03-04-2009 at 06:13 AM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk