Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Like the story so far?
Yeah! It's very good! 13 52.00%
It's okay, want more though! 11 44.00%
Not very impressed. 0 0%
Horrible! 1 4.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-09-2013, 03:31 PM   #1
Marluxia

Default 3 vs. 1

A very very very long time ago I was writing a story about a boy and his brother and three cousins. It was pretty crap but it seemed like a lot of people like it...I was just reading it over and noticed I never finished it! I think I will...start over from scratch. I mean, if I start over I can add in more detail and make it better, right?

Yeah, that's what I'll do.

I will add the first part soon ~
I must know what a keyblade is.

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Interests: bisexual, nude, master/slave, wedgies, swirlies, piss, shit, bondage, fingering, jacking off, cum, edge, x - dress.
Dislikes: Family and friends involved
Marluxia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 04:10 PM   #2
Marluxia

Friday, 1:52 PM

8 minutes.
The clock was ticking. Each one seemed louder and louder but every tenth it got quieter. The cycle repeated again and again.
Louder, louder, louder, louder, louder, louder, louder, louder, louder, LOUDER...
Softer, softer, softer, softer, softer, softer, softer, softer, softer, softer...

7 minutes.

I chewed on the tip of my pencil as I gazed at the last sentences to translate on the Latin Test.

Caecilius et filius ambulant ad forum. Caecilius da pecuniam ad filium.

I couldn't concentrate. I was so excited it was the weekend I just couldn't.

6 minutes.

I looked over to my left to where my older brother was sitting. His name is Elliot and he is a Junior. Me? Well, I'm a Freshman and my name is Jack. He had already finished. Since the Latin program is so small in our school, all the Latin classes are bunched together and we all learn things at different paces. He had a quick quiz while I had a full test.

He smirked as I caught his attention. He shook his head and then look at the clock above Miss Chabot.

"Five minutes remaining," she reminded the class.

I quickly turned back to my sentence. Oh, that's easy, I thought. Quickly I translated it.

Caecilius and his son walk to the forum. Caecilius gives money to his son.

By the time I had finished translating the simple sentence there was just three minutes left. I looked back over to my brother who wasn't even looking at me any more. However, he was scratching his crotch. It was obvious too. His hands just ran up and down his inner thighs and around his junk.

I rolled my eyes and looked back to quickly check over my paper.

1 minute remaining.

"Alright, pens down please. Pass in your papers," she ordered.

I passed mine up to my friend sitting in front of me and she passed it up to the next guy in our row.

The bell rang with a loud blare and the kids shot up from their desks.

"Have a good weekend," she said as everyone bolted from the room.

I got up and bent over to put my pen back into my bag. Suddenly I felt a large shock of pain in my ass and a loud slapping sound. Elliot laughed as I slung by bag over my shoulder.

"Ha ha," I said sarcastically.

"Jackyboy, I swear it gets funnier every time," he replied.

"No, it just hurts more every time" I said as I rubbed my ass.

We both laughed, but his was more tyrannical. He really did get a kick out of abusing me. We walk out of the room and began down the hall. The mayhem of the Seniors who could drive as they pushed through the crowd to get to the parking lot was incredible. They were like football players shoving their way through a crowd to get to the end zone.

Suddenly my phone buzzed. I clutched onto my pocket as I enjoyed the buzzing sensation on my thigh. Elliot got a message to as he pulled his phone out as well.

He read the message first before I even had a chance to pull it out of my pocket.

"It's from mom," he began. "Looks like Drake and Walter are coming to visit."

My jaw dropped. They're my cousins, but they treat me nothing like family. They're like Elliot but 10x worse. A pair of horny boys who take out their anger and sexual fantasies on me. Well, really just that one time when I woke up and Drake was sliding his cock against my face.

But honestly, I was not looking forward to this.

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Interests: bisexual, nude, master/slave, wedgies, swirlies, piss, shit, bondage, fingering, jacking off, cum, edge, x - dress.
Old 11-09-2013, 09:49 PM   #3
Marluxia

Friday, 2:12 PM

"So your cousins will be here the whole weekend?" my friend Tom asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," I replied. "You guys can still play TF2 tonight at Justin's house but I won't be able to make it."

We were sitting in the front section of the bus. I was sitting next to Tom and in the seat across was my friend John.

The bus drew to a halt and they stood up.

"Well, good luck," John said. "See you Monday."

"Yeah, alright," I replied as they got off.

In my opinion, this is the worst part of the bus ride. The only people left on the bus is my brother and his friends. From the front I could hear them whispering and laughing and talking about some nude pictures that someone's girlfriend sent them.

"She should shave that," one of them said rather loudly.

I rolled my eyes. Their voices went back to a hushed tone and they laughed a few more times.

"Yeah he does," my brother said rather loudly.

I turned around to see what he was talking about and he and his friends were already looking at me.

Finally, the bus drew to a stop and the doors opened up. I got out first and said farewell to the bus driver.

"Do it Elliot!" they shouted as he walked off after men.

I looked at him and he just shrugged. I began to walk down our driveway to the house. Suddenly, I felt a tug at my waist and then next thing I new my pants were at my ankles. I stumbled and fell on my face with my white briefs hanging up in the air. I could hear laughter from the bus, but what was worse was the laughter coming from my brother. What happened next was worse. He pulled down my underwear and smacked my ass hard enough that I could feel it turn red.

"Damn it, Elliot! What the hell is your problem?" I shouted as I stumbled to my feet trying to pull up my pants.

I turned around and watched as his friends leaned out the windows cheeky with laughter. They shouted slurs at me,

Loser! Faggot!
Gay! Fat ass!
Homo! Nerd!

I looked at the bus driver expecting her to say something but she too was laughing. My face was bright red. I could feel it. I really could. I turned around boiled with rage towards Elliot but he was already running to the house.

"Asshole!" I shouted after him.

I heard the bus pull away off down the road. I'd deal with that on Monday, now I had to deal with Elliot. He turned around laughing hysterically.

"Oh come now, it's all in good fun!" he shouted.

I slugged him one right across the face. I fell to pavement without another word. I was breathing heavily...very heavily...I was fueled with anger.

I stormed off to the house, opened the door, and immediately slammed it shut. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes with my back pressed against the door.

"Hey Jackyboy," I heard a voice greet.

I opened my eyes a lord behold there they were. Drake and Walter. Their grin was sinister. I was dead, that is, if Elliot was not gonna kill me first.

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Old 11-18-2013, 07:11 AM   #4
kojiko

I really like it so far keep it up! The detail is really great! I hope you write more soon.
kojiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:10 PM   #5
badbadfreya

This looks so promising, I truly can't wait for more
badbadfreya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 02:32 PM   #6
Marluxia

I've been busy but I will finish this!

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Old 11-23-2013, 02:47 PM   #7
Marluxia

Friday, 2:27 PM

Walter took a step toward me and my instincts kicked in. I bolted into the other room but Drake cut me off before I could make it to the stairs.

"Look, I don't want any trouble," I began, slowly backing away. "Let's just get through this weekend."

"Oh yeah," Drake laughed, "We'll get through it."

"But Elliot? He won't." Walter finished.

Wait, what?

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Yeah, you heard us correctly." Drake laughed as he nudged Walter, who began to join in.

"We're tired of ganging up on you, Jackyboy," Walter said.

I looked at them puzzled. They can't be serious, can they? I took another step back but then Drake extended his hand to me, smiling. It was a warm smile this time, unlike before. I hadn't seen him smile like that to me since we were younger. Way younger.

I was hesitant at first, but I grabbed his hand and he pulled me into a hug.

"There, you see? No harm done." Drake soothed.

Suddenly the door slammed and he pushed me away slightly as Elliot walked into the room.

"What are you doing? What about the plan? Grab him!" Elliot barked.

They just looked at him, then at each other, then at me. Then they broke into another fit of laughter. Now I was really confused.

"Elliot, look," Walter began, "Whatever plan you thought we had was not a plan. We aren't gonna pick on him this time. I think Jackyboy has grown up now. He doesn't need it," he said, patting me on the back.

"Uh, alright," I said, pushing him away a bit.

I decided to leave the room before things got more awkward and I headed into the kitchen. I began to rummage through the the pantry looking for something good to eat. I heard whispers in the other room, silent, but I could make out a few words.

Relax..................pieces will fall..............plan........................okay ?

At the sound of that I became uneasy, they said it wasn't my turn, but I felt like I could trust them.

Boy, was I wrong.

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Old 11-23-2013, 02:48 PM   #8
Marluxia

I'll try to do another entry once or twice a week. I will keep updating though! Cheers!

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Old 11-25-2013, 03:40 PM   #9
Marluxia

Friday, 2:42 PM

They entered the kitchen shortly after and proceeded like nothing had happened. I got them some food like a good host should and we ate and talked. Things were going pretty normally. Then Walter got up.

"Let's go out tonight!" he exclaimed.

I looked over at him, and then at Drake who joined in.

"Okay, but where?

There was silence for a moment.

"The movies?" I asked. "A new Hunger Games movie just came out. I hope it is as good as the books. We should go and see it."

"Nah," Drake replied. "How about we go out to the mall? Kinda girly but I like the food court in your town's mall."

"Alright. We'll go," Walter replied.

Elliot nodded in agreement.

"Uh, okay?" I replied.

I wasn't sure then why he wanted to go, or why everyone else was so into it either. Of course, I wouldn't find out until I got there.

Quickly, Drake moved to his bag and got his car keys.

"I'll drive," he said, heading for the door.

"Leaving now?" I asked.

"Yeah, the soon we get there, the more fun we can have."

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Old 11-30-2013, 09:38 PM   #10
Marluxia

Friday, 3:04 PM

I was sitting in the back seat, Elliot on my left and Drake behind the wheel. Walter was shotgun and in charge of the radio. He was searching around trying to find a good rap station. Personally, I don't like that stuff. I'm more into rock or piano music.

"It's Exit 42, right?" Drake asked, turning on his blinker to merge into the next lane.

"Yeah," I confirmed.

We drove down the exit ramp and came to a stop at the light. I waited, watching it as it flickered from red to green. The car lurched forwards once again.

"It's right here on the right," Elliot said.

"Yeah, I see it," Drake replied turning into the parking lot.

Suddenly I heard a hone buzz. I looked over to Elliot who pulled his phone out of his pocket. I could barely read it, but I was able to see who it was from: Walter.

I looked over at him, he was watching me from the mirror. When our eyes met, he quickly turned back to his phone.

I turned back to Elliot as Drake pulled into a parking spot. He was replying to message. I didn't see what Walter sent, but the reply was:

"Okay, I'll keep him busy."

Elliot looked up at me and realized I was watching him.

"Your'e being rude, Jack," he complained.

"Who were you texting?" I asked.

"Just Claire," he shot back quickly.

He gave a look over at Walter, who must have nodded or mouthed something to him.

"Come on," he continued, "Let's go to Gamestop I wanna see if they have the new Tomb Raider game."

I got out of the car as he ran into the mall, he turned back and motioned for me to follow. He was acting very weird. I wasn't sure why. I followed him over to the main entrance. When I turned back, Walter was handing something to Drake. It looked like a wad of cash and some papers. Drake nodded in agreement and then they both looked up at me. I didn't know what to do. I just followed Elliot into the mall.

I should have stopped there, gone back, and seen what they were doing. Well, either way, I was going to find out, and what they had on that piece of paper was no ordinary shopping list.

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Old 11-30-2013, 09:55 PM   #11
Marluxia

Friday, 3:13 PM

We walked for a short bit, looking through the windows at the various clothes and trinkets offered. I love going to the mall, I never get to go, but when I do it's the best. I love browsing through the stores at all the things I wish I could have but I don't.

Elliot and I walked for a bit more before I finally stopped and turned to him.

"What are you guys up to?" I asked.

He looked over at me, at first concerned, but he seemed to hide it by a troubled and puzzled expression.

"Huh?" he replied. "What do you mean?"

"You know, the secrets," I continued. "The list that Drake and Walter had?"

"Oh! That's just a list for Home Depot. Drake is going to drive over there and pick up a few things. He said we wanted to build something cool, something he learned in Wood Shop?" he laughed.

I looked at him and I believed him. What a fool I was.

We continued until we got to the food court.

"I'm hungry," I said. "Where is Walter? He was right behind us."

"I think he went off to a store," Elliot replied. "Let's get something to eat.

We sat down at a table and he left for a brief moment, waiting in line at a Deluxe Pretzel Factory. He kept checking his phone and replying to messages, every so often tapping his foot. Eventually, the woman gave the two pretzels to him and he came walking back over.

"Look, I just want to say that I'm sorry," Elliot said as he sat down.

"What do you mean? For what?" I asked.

"For what I've done to you in the past, what I might do in the future. I just want you to know that I love you - as a brother I mean," he laughed awkwardly. "Not anything else, that would be awkward..."

"Why are you telling me this now?"

He didn't reply and just pretended he didn't hear me. He took a bite of his pretzel and checked his phone again.

Something wasn't right. It was so obvious. Why didn't I do anything about it...

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Old 11-30-2013, 10:01 PM   #12
Marluxia

Set up a poll hoping for some feedback!

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Old 12-10-2013, 12:51 PM   #13
Marluxia

One person said it was horrible I might cry.

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Old 12-17-2013, 03:52 PM   #14
badbadfreya

hope you update soon! so excited
badbadfreya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 10:28 AM   #15
Marluxia

Friday, 3:50 PM

We were standing in GameStop now, browsing through the racks of different games. We're a PlayStation family, so naturally we were looking at the different PS3 games available. I had my eye on The Last of Us, I wanted that one a while ago and I needed someone to take me to the Mall. Now that I was here, it seemed like a good idea to buy it.

"Are you gonna get that one?" Elliot asked as I pulled it off the rack.

"Yeah, it looks really good from what I've heard," I replied.

"Hey! There you guys are!" Walter said as he came trotting into the store.

He had a few bags in his hands from some clothing stores and the used video store. I noticed one bag, in particular, that screamed "NOTICE ME." It was to Victoria's Secret. At the time, I didn't know why Walter got that. It would become clear what it was for by the end of the night.

"Drake is in the parking lot. We're ready to go home," Walter continued.

I looked over at Elliot who gave a sly nod. I wasn't sure about returning with them, but they were my only ride home. I placed The Last of Us back on the shelf and walked with them out of the store.

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Last edited by Marluxia; 12-24-2013 at 10:38 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk