Old 09-26-2011, 07:39 AM   #151
cfnm_lars

Send a message via MSN to cfnm_lars

Are the a new chapter for this story soon ???
I really miss a continuation, I like to read more, please...
cfnm_lars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:29 PM   #152
johndoe2009

We need more. Please
johndoe2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:23 AM   #153
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Thirty Two

Sorry Everyone... I've busy and I honestly thought people had forgotten about this story. But then I got a private message, and I realiazed I had a duty to finish... at least part one!
Chapter Thirty Two

I started down the driveway, trying to avoid the pebbles scattered here and there. Like before, the cold air was serving to calm my erection. But only a little.

I made my way out of the drive way and onto the road. I turned left and started walking. This was the most dangerous part right here. Well, it was actually the only dangerous part.

I walked on the edge of the road, so that way if any cars did happen to come by I could hurl myself into the bushes on the edge of the road. And it was dark enough outside that I would be fairly well hidden in the bushes.

I was almost half way to my driveway when I heard the rumble of car coming towards. Great. We had like zero traffic up here by the lake, but of course the one time I'm outside naked a car HAS to come along.

I stepped off the road towards the bushes and immediately regretted it. Pain shot through my foot as a thorn stabbed into my sole. I hopped back, my eyes watering. Quickly I reached down and plucked it out.

I took another step, slowly this time, laying my foot down very cautiously, as to try to tell if there were any other thorns scattered about. There weren’t so I shifted all my weight to that foot and lifted up the other one.

By now I could see the cars high beams as it came around the curve about a hundred yards in front of me. But it didn’t matter, as with one more step I would be into the woods...

Or so I thought. As I moved my foot forward, I swung my leg right into a thorn bush, probably the one where the thorn on the ground had come from.

Startled by the multiple pierces of pain that coursed through my leg, I quickly swung it backwards, and by doing so also brought my whole body crashing backwards onto the road.

I got up, but the damage was done. The car had seen me, and since I had fallen down it was now slowing down so it wouldn’t hit me or run me over.

I had no idea what to do. Do I make a move towards the bushes, even though it could bring me more pain, or do I turn around and start running, or do I just keep on walking?

In the end I did as a deer does, and just stood there, my hands covering my still semi hard dick as the car passed.

Except it didn’t pass. Instead it kept on slowing down until it was completely stopped next to me. Then the window rolled down.

"James?" asked a voice.

"Alison?" I said disbelievingly.

Alison Northrupt. One of my best friends down here at the lake when I was younger. Mrs. Northrupt was very good friends with my mom, and as a result I gotten to know her daughter pretty well when I was young.

Over the years we had drifted apart though. I think there had been a quarrel between Mrs. Northrupt and my mom, but I'm not sure. Either way, I started disliking Alison around the time - how do I say this politely? - she had become promiscuous.

Basically Alison was a slut. As slutty as you could be in high school, which meant cleavage showing tops, short skirts, and giving blowjobs to random guys.

She had come onto me once, and I had fallen for it, hook, bait and sinker. We didn’t do much, just making out and some feeling up, but I grew attached to her. Then the next day I saw her at the mall making out with another guy.

I had confronted her later, and she basically told me I was nothing special to her, just a boy toy. I had stopped hanging out with her about then.

Anyways, Alison was very pretty. Curly brown hair, green eyes, and a nice rack to go with a bubbly ass. She didn’t have as big of breasts as Lola, or as nice of an ass as Anna, but she sure did flaunt them.

"James? Is that you?" Another voice came from the back of the car. The back window rolled down and I saw another pretty face looking out at me.

This was Penny, Alison's younger sister. While Alison was about my age, Penny was about two years younger. But like her older sister, Penny was 'getting around' already.

She had a nice figure, shorter and not as athletic as Alison, but still very pretty, her angelic face framed with blonde hair.

Behind Penny I could make out the face of a boy, probably her latest conquest, as I did not recognize him.

"Hey Penny," I replied weakly.

"What... are you doing?" asked Alison, running her eyes up and down my naked body.

"Umm... well... its a dare."

"You play truth or dare too?" Alison asked surprised, "With who?"

"My cousins."

"Oh... alright. Lola and Ella right?"

I nodded.

"That’s cool. Sometimes we play too."

I just looked at her, unsure of what I should say.
"Hey!" exclaimed Alison, "I just had a great idea! Why don’t you come over and then us four can play our own game of truth or dare... but maybe more dares, if you know what I mean."

"Umm... right now?" I replied.

"Yeah, come on, it will be fun!"

I shook my head. "I don’t think so. Maybe some other time."

Alison narrowed her eyes, getting a look I knew all too well. "No, now’s a good time. Or, if you don’t want to, I can always just take a picture of you like this, and then post it on Facebook. You choose."

I paled. It would be like Alison to pull something like this. "But..."

She raised her cellphone. "Choose."

"Fine." I spit out, not really looking forward to getting into my second truth or dare game of the night, but knowing I had no choice.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:46 AM   #154
daringclaire

thank you soooo much!!! i loved this story while it was going and im so glad its come back. i hope you keep going right to the end of the story
Strong Limits: Messy, illegal, permanent, scat
daringclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 05:52 AM   #155
lightning24

Thank you I was waiting for you to repost and will be waiting for the next one hope it OS posted soon.
lightning24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:36 AM   #156
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Hey! :3
Thank you for the new chapter.

Now things really run out of control.
A truth or dare game with two boys... sounds fun.
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:22 AM   #157
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

So, will the TorD game with Allison be a new story? sequel? or a continuation of this ?
Thanks for posting.. was a lot of fun to read.
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 04:24 AM   #158
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Thirty Three

Neither... this story is still continueing, ill probably finish this game of truth or dare (a short one) and then finish it
Chapter Thirty Three

I stood outside the car, waiting for Alison to open the door, but she never did. Realizing that she wanted me to, I moved one hand from my privates to open the door.

Alison and Penny both let out giggles, and I realized that my one hand wasn’t doing a great job of covering up my semi boner. I hurriedly got into the drivers and slammed the door shut, and then moved my hand back down to my dick to cover it up.

"Alright then... lets go!" said Alison with a grin and took off. The Northrupts didn’t live on the lake; they lived about five minutes inland. For the whole five-minute ride no one said anything. Alison turned on the radio after about a minute and we listened to some Ne-Yo for the rest of the time.

We got to the driveway and pulled in. The Northrupts were rich, and their house showed it. A nice Victorian style house, all white, with a trampoline and pool outside, as well as a massive tree house built in the trees.

"Are your parents home?" I asked worriedly.

"Nah, my moms actually driving your mom to the airport."

"And your dad?"

Alison gave me a strange look. "They got divorced a few years ago. He's in Cali or someplace like that."

"Oh. Sorry"

"Its cool. Now stop stalling; lets go inside."

I opened the door with one hand, trying to cover myself up as best as possible one hand. I got out and then quickly shut the door. Everyone else got out too.

Alison was dressed in her typical slutty manner, a VERY short denim skirt and a black tank top, with the edges of her pink bra clearly showing. Penny was dressed more respectably, with a white skirt and a pink blouse on.

The boy, who was later introduced to me as Corey, and was Penny's current boyfriend, had on a pair of faded jeans and a tight black T-shirt. He had long, wavy brown hair, and was very tan.

Alison led the way into her house, her hips swaying sexily from side to side. She opened the door and led us down the hall to the living room.

"Take a seat, I'll go get drinks." she said before exiting.

Penny, Corey, and I stood there awkwardly, Penny obviously looking me over and Corey looking anywhere except for at me. Finally Penny led Corey over to a sofa in front of a coffee table. I sat down in one of the armchairs next to them, and waited for Alison.

We didn’t have to wait long, only few seconds, before she came back with four Bud Lights. She sat down in the armchair opposite me, so now we were in a semicircle around the coffee table. I picked up my beer, which was already open, and took a long sip from it. I was going to need it.

"Ok James and Corey," Alison began, "You guys have never played truth or dare at our house before, although you might have played it somewhere else. I think our rules pretty much the standard; no asking back to the person who asked you, no illegal dares, and we also try to lean towards more dares, although that’s not a rule."

"All right then." said Corey, speaking for the first time.

"We do move pretty fast," continued Alison, "So except to be stripped fairly quickly. We don’t fool around. Also, there could be some dares that you don’t feel capable of doing. In that case the person who gave you the dare will give you another one, and you can choose between the two dares. Ok?"

Me and Corey both nodded our agreement, and so the game began
Old 10-10-2011, 04:40 AM   #159
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

I didn't really like the idea with the new game in the beginning but it seems to get more interesting :3 (Would be nice if he sometime comes back to the other girls tho, or both groups meet up for a final epic tord battle )

Keep it up!
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 02:28 AM   #160
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by italia13calcio View Post
..."We do move pretty fast," continued Alison, "So except to be stripped fairly quickly. We don’t fool around. Also, there could be some dares that you don’t feel capable of doing. In that case the person who gave you the dare will give you another one, and you can choose between the two dares. Ok?"

Me and Corey both nodded our agreement, and so the game began
James is ALREADY completely naked!! What dares will he be doing?
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:01 PM   #161
babbies123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
James is ALREADY completely naked!! What dares will he be doing?
Surely, that just adds to the fun!
Old 11-15-2011, 09:05 PM   #162
guit4

Just read through this story. I hope there will be more

Likes: cross dressing, femdom, light anal, humiliation, being a cam slave, pics, chatroulette/omegle, outdoor dares, driving dares

Punishments: cum eating, pee drinking, heavy anal, pain

Hard limit: heavy public, extreme pain, diapers, poop, denial, messy

I have a bikini, a dress, lipstick, and household items

KIK: guit4

Exposed here
https://www.exxxpose.me/post/?id=584489
guit4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:03 AM   #163
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

@italia13calcio: you can't possibly be contemplating leaving a "5-star" rated story unfinished!! There MUST be something interesting your imagination can conjure for the next chapter.
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 07:11 PM   #164
daremaster 1
getDare God

I love this story, please dont just leave it!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:02 PM   #165
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Chapter Thirty Four

"Penny, truth or dare?" asked Alison, starting the game.

"Dare."

"Strip to your underwear."

Penny got up without hesitation and pulled of her blouse. Her shapely breasts came into view, covered by a black bra. She then unbuckled her shirt and let it fall to the floor. Her lace panties fit snuggly on her curves.

I tried not to stare, but failed miserably. I moved my other hand back in front of my dick to hide the fact that it was becoming hard. I saw Corey too adjusting himself. Although he probably seen Penny with even less on, he too wasn’t immune to her hotness.

I noticed another thing, and this one worried me. When Penny had stripped she hadn’t even blushed, or given it second thought. I was in over my head in this game of truth or dare.

"Truth or dare?" said Penny, turning to face Corey.

"Uhh... dare I guess." he answered, unsure of himself.

"Good answer," said Penny, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "I dare you strip down to your briefs."

Corey hesitated, but then complied. He pulled off his shirt revealing a muscular chest, and then slid off his jeans, to reveal a pair of grey briefs, with a tent beginning to form.

Alison and Penny smiled at this, but didn’t giggle. They had probably seen it before.

Corey settled uncomfortably onto the sofa. "Alison, truth or dare?"

"Dare, obviously."

"Ok... go topless"

With a bored expression on her face, Alison shrugged off her tank top to show her white lace bra. She then reached behind her and unclasped it, and then pulled it down.

Her boobs weren't nearly as big as Lola's, but they looked nice and firm. Her pink nipples pointed straight upwards. Both Corey and I were staring at them enthralled. Even though I had other sets of boobs only about a half hour before, one can never get enough boobies.

Alison saw us staring, but didn’t try to cover up or anything. She just let us keep on staring, until Penny elbowed Corey in the ribs.

"Watch your tent, mister,” said Penny, staring pointedly at the rapidly enlarging bulge in his underwear.

Corey blushed, but like the girls made no effort to cover himself up.

"Truth or dare?" asked Alison, looking at me.

I wanted to pick truth, but knew I couldn’t or I would appear to be a wuss, so I chose dare.

"I dare you to stand up and move your hands away so we can all see what you've been trying to hide. Then I want you to never cover yourself up again for the rest of the dare."

Well, if I had let my cousins see me naked, I could let these people see me nude also. I stood up and removed my hands. My penis, still semi hard, pointed straight outwards, a bright color red from all the blood that had been flowing into it tonight.

Penny's and Alison's eyes took it all in, but they didn’t seem too enthralled. Seen that before too, probably.

I sat down, just letting my dick flop around. I reached over and took another sip of my beer. It felt good not to have to use my hands to cover up anymore.

Advertisements
Kink Talk