Old 03-29-2017, 06:10 AM   #1
corrupted

Trophy Board Game Fun: Chess

I've been trying to come up with some creative ways to play board games with my slaves (or, preferably, for them to play against each other), so I thought I might share some of my ideas, beginning with chess.

You play with the standard rules, but with some additions. For each piece, there is a rule for 1) what to do before moving it; 2) what to do if you capture a piece with it; 3) what to do if it is captured; 4) what to do if you capture it. That means that if you capture a piece, you will have to do the task for capturing that piece as well as the task for using a specific piece to capture it (eg, if your bishop captures a knight, you must do [2] on the bishop's rules AND [4] on the knight's rules).

Pawn
Pawns represent foot soldiers, usually made up of peasants and slaves.
  1. Before moving a pawn, you must bow down to your opponent and kiss both their feet. If you are not playing in person, you must give your back 5 lashes (use a whip, cane, cable, or something similar) for not respecting your superior.
  2. If your pawn captures an opponent's piece, you must immediately edge once.
  3. If your pawn is captured, you must stand and let your opponent give you 25 lashes. If you are not playing in person, give yourself 50 lashes.
  4. If you capture a pawn, you must give your opponent 25 lashes. If you are not playing in person, you must immediately edge once.

Knight
Knights represent the cavalry; horses mounted by knighted men.
  1. Before moving a knight, you must do 5 pushups and 5 squats. You'll be needing all four legs to be strong enough to carry your rider!
  2. If your knight captures an opponent's piece, you must immediately edge three times.
  3. If your knight is captured, you must put yourself in bondage. The exact type of bondage is up to you, but I would recommend incorporating a gag and a collar if you can. As well as restraint, I'd also encourage clamps (eg, nipple, genital, etc). Remember that you have two knights, so you should have two parts to your bondage. If you are playing in person with your opponent, they should put you in bondage.
  4. If you capture a knight, put your opponent into bondage. If you are not playing in person, you must immediately edge three times.

Bishop
Bishops represent messengers.
  1. Before moving a bishop, you must write a paragraph about the current state of the game; maybe include who's currently playing better, why you're using your bishop, etc. You shouldn't write more than 4 handwritten lines.
  2. If your bishop captures an opponent's piece, you must immediately edge three times.
  3. If your bishop is captured, you must let your opponent write 'CAPTURED' in permanent marker on your body, in a place of their choice. If you are not playing in person, you must write 'CAPTURED' someone on your body, and also write, "I am captured. My mission is over." 25 times.
  4. If you capture a bishop, write 'CAPTURED' in permanent marker somewhere on your opponent's body. If you are not playing in person, you must immediately edge three times.

Rook
Rooks represent chariots, armed with archers.
  1. Before moving a rook, you must snap a rubber band once on each nipple.
  2. If your rook captures an opponent's piece, you must immediately edge five times.
  3. If your rook is captured, your opponent must snap a rubber band on your clit/cock head 10 times, pulling back the band as far as they can each time. If you are not playing in person, you must do this 20 times.
  4. If you capture a rook, snap a rubber band on your opponent's clit/cock head 10 times, pulling back the band as far as you can each time. If you are not playing in person, you must immediately edge five times.

Queen
The queen represents the queen, the king's wife.
  1. Before moving a queen, you must rub a pea-sized blob of toothpaste or heat cream somewhere on your genitals.
  2. If your queen captures an opponent's piece, you must immediately edge nine times.
  3. If your queen is captured, you must let your opponent rub a large amount of toothpaste or heat cream all over your genitals. If you are not playing in person, you must do this yourself, and also rub toothpaste or heat cream inside your ass (and pussy, if applicable).
  4. If you capture a queen, you must rub a large amount of toothpaste or heat cream all over your opponent's genitals. If you are not playing in person, you must immediately edge nine times.

King
The king represents the king in charge of the army.
  1. Before moving a king, you must put an ice cube in your ass (and pussy, if applicable).
  2. If your king captures an opponent's piece, you must immediately edge 17 times, or edge 10 times and ruin an orgasm.

Special Moves
Castling: Treat this as a move of both your rook and your king. Additionally, you must either put on a cock ring for the rest of the game or melt a whole ice cube on your clit/head of your cock.
Pawn / En passant: If you move your pawn two squares forwards on its first move, complete the 'before moving a pawn' task twice. If your pawn captures another piece on this move (en passant), you must edge twice instead of once.
Promotion: When promoting a pawn, you must edge the number of times associated with the piece you're promoting to (ie, knight/bishop = 3; rook = 5; queen = 9).
Check: When someone puts their opponent in check, they get to fuck the opponent for 5 minutes (with a dildo or penis, if applicable; they can choose whether they're fucked in the ass or pussy, if applicable). If you are not playing in person, the player who was put in check must fuck their own ass (or pussy, if applicable) with a dildo for 10 minutes, and the other player gets to masturbate however they like for 10 minutes. In any case, neither player is allowed to cum.

Finishing the Game

There are two ways the game can finish: checkmate and stalemate.

Stalemate
If a stalemate occurs, neither player wins or loses. Since there is no winner, no one is allowed an orgasm. Each player must add up the points of their pieces that were taken by their opponent (pawn = 1; knight/bishop = 3; rook = 5; queen = 9) and isn't allowed to have an orgasm for that many days, while also edging that many times each day of the denial.
Alternatively, players may edge that many times, ruin an orgasm, and immediately play again in an attempt to earn an orgasm sooner.

Checkmate
If a checkmate occurs, there is a clear winner and a clear loser.
The winner must add up the points of their pieces that were taken by their opponent (pawn = 1; knight/bishop = 3; rook = 5; queen = 9), and must immediately edge that many times. After the edges, they are free to cum however they like.
The loser must add up the points of every piece that was taken by both players and isn't allowed to have an orgasm for that many days, while also edging that many times each day of the denial.

Of course, any of the above can be altered to suit the individual players, but it's a guideline for playing if you don't really want to come up with anything.
If anyone plays it or has any suggestions to improve it, let me know!

My identity is not important
My BDSM Test Results
Equipment

About my slaves
Control their calendar (teamup)
Suggest tasks for them

Don't ask me for dares/punishments
If you need to be punished, here's some inspiration

Looking for something to do?
Snakes & Ladders
Chess
corrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to corrupted for this post:
Old 03-29-2017, 04:28 PM   #2
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

I'd be interested in doing this sometime. Possibly with some changes to the Bishops' rules. The paragraph thing doesn't appeal to me.
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares
sunset-gd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 05:14 PM   #3
derrammler
getDare Sweetheart

I want to play this but I have a modified version

Likes: Being naked, posing, webcam, cock-torture, being bound and gagged, being forced to perform cock-torture for an audience, and being blackmailed into more extreme tortures at the threat of exposure.

Dislikes: Stripping, dancing, or ball torture/pain.

Soft Limits: Showing my butt, messy, and pee

Hard limits: Anal, public, showing face (at first), fire, poop, cross-dressing, and showing my ID (had a serious issue with a stalker and the police had to get involved).
derrammler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 11:18 PM   #4
corrupted

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan-ide View Post
I'd be interested in doing this sometime. Possibly with some changes to the Bishops' rules. The paragraph thing doesn't appeal to me.
You could always try your hardest to not use your bishops
But nah, you can make whatever changes you like to play it for yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrammler View Post
I want to play this but I have a modified version
What kind of modified version?

My identity is not important
My BDSM Test Results
Equipment

About my slaves
Control their calendar (teamup)
Suggest tasks for them

Don't ask me for dares/punishments
If you need to be punished, here's some inspiration