Old 03-25-2017, 05:24 PM   #1
seafood1471

Post Seafood's clothing challenge

The premise of this dare is simple. At the start of the week (7 days) you will select 20 items of clothing, underwear etc (a pair of socks count as one). This will be all the clothing you are allowed for the week. Sounds easy right? Wrong. An item of clothing can only be worn on one day and if at any point it is taken off it may not be put back on again. You will find that unless you plan your selections carefully and ration your clothing properly you'll end up in a very tight spot. This dare is failed if you run out of clothing before the end of the dare or you break any of the rules of the dare. If this happens you may PM me or post here and I will give you a punishment task. Good luck.

(Also this is my first dare here so constructive feedback from people who do the dare or set dates themselves is appreciated)

Kinks:
Orgasm control, bondage, light pain, edging, forced orgasms

Meh:
If it's not a kink and it's not a limit then it goes here

Limits:
Scat, pee, blood, male slaves, being dominated and anything illegal
seafood1471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 01:16 AM   #2
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Request for exceptions ...
Not all of these are for my sake.

I shower (nearly) every day so I would run out quickly. Could removing clothes for the purpose of a shower or bath acceptable if they are replaced asap?

I remove my shoes or boots on entry to my home and sometimes I need to change into steel toed boots at work. Can shoes and boots not be counted as clothing?

The same would go for a hard hat or other safety gear at work or home. Do safety glasses count?

What about freezing or raining weather? Can coats be replaced or not counted as clothing?

Do watches, glasses, and jewelry count as clothing?

Do belts count? Or replacable?

Do phone (or other) holsters count? Or replacable?
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 04:08 AM   #3
seafood1471

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Request for exceptions ...
Not all of these are for my sake.

I shower (nearly) every day so I would run out quickly. Could removing clothes for the purpose of a shower or bath acceptable if they are replaced asap?

I remove my shoes or boots on entry to my home and sometimes I need to change into steel toed boots at work. Can shoes and boots not be counted as clothing?

The same would go for a hard hat or other safety gear at work or home. Do safety glasses count?

What about freezing or raining weather? Can coats be replaced or not counted as clothing?

Do watches, glasses, and jewelry count as clothing?

Do belts count? Or replacable?

Do phone (or other) holsters count? Or replacable?
Boots and other shoes don't count as clothing. Same goes for safety gear and coats but they may only be worn on a job or when outside respectively. Belts and other accessories don't count as items of clothing either however for showering you'll have to get inventive with your daily schedule to work around the dare

Kinks:
Orgasm control, bondage, light pain, edging, forced orgasms

Meh:
If it's not a kink and it's not a limit then it goes here

Limits:
Scat, pee, blood, male slaves, being dominated and anything illegal
seafood1471 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing, clothing control, dare, seafood