Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-27-2017, 03:22 PM   #31
Rwalaer

Hello!

I was hoping to be lucky enough for a dare. Your dares are all amazing, creative and detailed.

I have a link to my toys in my signatures, as well as my likes and limits in there. I like things that are... New, I guess. Self-bondage, kittenplay, semi-public dares. I guess "challenging" is a good word.

I am a slave to all getdare members. I must do all PMs and tasks within limits.

Likes: Bondage, petplay, semi-public, humiliation, degradation, dares, risk
Limits: Family, animals, scat, piss, public

My Toys
PM Dares
Rwalaer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Rwalaer for this post:
Old 02-27-2017, 07:50 PM   #32
sexyred92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clever_one View Post
This is an amazing idea! Well played Red. May I complete dares you have given other s as well for my own enjoyment?
Thank you
Please do. Seems most of the guys never actually do the ones I create.

31 year old female

Likes and Limits

Only message me if I have talked to you previously, otherwise, I'll ignore you.
sexyred92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 08:35 PM   #33
Usemeabuseme

I would like one if ya don't mind. I would like one specificly for me too feel more female. Full teport will be posted

Dislikes: Blackmail, Spankings

Limits: Social Suicide, Family, Pictures, Blood, Scat, CTB, Ball Busting

Pm me for kik, and other contact info. Don't worry, I don't bite. 😘

BDSM TEST

Usemeabuseme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 09:04 PM   #34
zctt
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyred92 View Post
I am not giving any new dares until half of these ones are done. Feel free to do someone else's dares and report. I will count it as it being done.

Note:
I do NOT want proof. Unless you are Candy. She is the only one I wish to see.
If I'm slow getting to you, DO NOT inbox me. Trust me I will post if something annoys me about your orgninal post. I will not give any dares through inbox.
Do not message me. Candy is mine. Respect that I'm choosing to play with one person.
I will keep all undone dares in my most recent post. Click thanks if it might take you a few days to do the dare so I know you aren't being rude. Have fun boys.

Buttaholic
I want you to slap your balls and ass 153 times each using a wooden spoon, say thank you red after each one if you forget start again. BUT that's not enough. I want you to put three ice cubes in your ass while you do the spanking. 💙

Ptrpan69 Well you listened to my last dare. here's one. Provide a more detailed signature. With likes and limits.

LTU You have no toys but your signature shows that you do?

Grainedor Complete 5 minutes of slowly touching your cock and 3 minutes fast. Take a 2 minute break and repeat 2 times. Then you have one minute to cum. If you cannot do so, you must ruin it. If you have panties, place the cum on them and eat it from them. If not, use your creativity.

iwannetryit Place your clothespins on your nipples Watch yourself in the mirror as you massage your nipple. When the pain becomes too much, remove it without opening it and place it on your other nipple. Then take an ice cube and massage your nipple without the clothespin. Then take the clothespin off and repeat with that one.

Teisseire - I want you to put your gag on. Then place as many Clothespins on you as possible. Count each one. Wait as long as possible and then you may remove them. After, use your crop to spank yourself as for as many Clothespins on. (If you had 5 on, 5 spanks.

Roberzman Your dare is to learn patience. You posted on this thread twice asking me for a dare. Write 25 lines saying "I will be more patient." Post this photo in your album, post the link here and you shall maybe earn one of your dare choices.

D4r37uT Can you clarify what you mean by a nude dare? Thank you.

lol I have some questions to help me create a "punishment" if you wish to call it that. Can you tell me what is your goal in the game? As well as what is causing you to lose? Thank you.

zctt
You have dislikes and limits. What are your likes?

vukolva I know I've used it a few times but it works well. I want you to stroke yourself slowly for 5 minutes then stroke yourself fast for 3 minutes. Take a break for 2 minutes before repeating 3 times. After that you have 1 minute to cum, if you can't deny yourself for 24 hours.

Hassan You messaged me before I could provide you with a dare. I ask that you write 25 lines saying "I will be more patient." Post a photo in your album as weĺl as the link here and I might dare you.

TheLastCenturian I'm not sure everyone does but thank you. I do apologize, I have no experience with the metronome therefore I'm going to leave it out. It is completely up to you, but if you wish to message me an explanation of how it works I can attempt to use it in a future dare. (This is only because you are from Canada and I am as well)
For your dare: put your anal vibrator in you. Spank your ass 50 times (lower the number if it is too much. After that is done, attempt to cum within 1 minute. If you fail, you are denied for 24 hours.

Bdsmforlife
Complete 100 slaps to each your cock, your nipples, your balls and your ass with something in you. Then stroke yourself slowly for 5 minutes, fast for 3. Repeat 3 times before you can cum. If you can handle the pain I'll give you more next time.

Denon12
Stand in front of a mirror. Slap your cock and Balls 25 times each. Try to watch yourself the entire time. Afterwards edge 5 times before you may cum.
I have added some likes to my signature, hope this will help. Thank you for your time.

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 12:09 AM   #35
grainedor

Quote:
Grainedor Complete 5 minutes of slowly touching your cock and 3 minutes fast. Take a 2 minute break and repeat 2 times. Then you have one minute to cum. If you cannot do so, you must ruin it. If you have panties, place the cum on them and eat it from them. If not, use your creativity.
Thank you for your dare. I was very great, not too long, not too short, and in the middle of easy and difficult. You had a good idea Miss

Here my report, first i let you know i failed it, and i had to ruin my orgasm.
I was on my bed and i took my phone to put a timer. First 5 minutes of slowly touching was difficult, because it took about 3 minutes to make my cock hard... so i had only 2 minutes to enjoy my slow stroke. My timer rang.. i was happy cause i could stroke as i like for 3 minutes. Then, 2 minutes of hands off, it was so hard because i wanted too much to have pleasure and stroke ... but let start again with slow stroking for 5 minutes... it was humiliating. (i love stroke how i want)
After i did all this stroking session, let's go for one minute to cum. I put my timer and i started to stroke as fast as i can. But no way, because of the hands off before, one minute was so quick and i did not cum ..
Since i had no panties, i did the next part, and stroked my cock, then when i feeled the edge, i stroked one time over the edge and i put my hands away, a nice ruin orgasm for your dare... All the cum was on my belly (i was lay on my bed) and with my fingers i scooped it and put it in my mouth. Then i swallowed all.

Thank you again for your dare, and this type of dare is 100% what i want, you'r good <3. If you can add some anal with it next time, it will be great. I recap ; orgasm control, anal, cum eating and feel free to add some pain

But I know it's difficult to give us customize dare, so feel free to give me what you want. Kiss

Likes : Ruined orgasm, edge, anal, ass to mouth, orgasm control, femdom, faproulette, cum eating/play, milovana webtease, pee, CBT

Dislikes : Sissyfication, crossdressing, pet play, pics

Limits : Extreme, scat, public, diaper, toothpaste, vomit
grainedor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to grainedor for this post:
Old 02-28-2017, 02:30 AM   #36
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you sexyred92. I appreciate you taking the time to reply. I had some spare time this evening and thought I’d try Grainedor’s dare to help get a few more completed and reported to you. I got completely undressed and started the dare by slowly touching my cock, rubbing it up and down the shaft with just one finger and then around and around the head and kept this up for the required 5 minutes. That was such a turn on. I then changed to 3 minutes of fast jerking with my whole hand from the bottom to the top of my shaft. When the 3 minutes were up I was quite hard. I then took the 2 minute break and used this time to consider which of your last lot of dares I would try next time I have some free time. At the end of the 2 minute break I was a little less hard so followed the same pattern for the second and third cycle. During the last 2 minute break I moved from the bedroom to the bathroom because I was pretty sure I would not cum in under a minute and would have to ruin my orgasm. I placed a pair of panties on the floor directly between my feet and started jerking up and down at a furious pace but 60 seconds passed by and turned into closer to 2 minutes before I felt that familiar feeling of my orgasm approaching. I kept stroking until I was ready to cum and released my hand ruining my orgasm so that only a weak stream of cum oozed out directly onto the crotch of the panties and a little onto the floor. I waited a minute or so before scooping up the panties, using them to wipe up the mess I had made on the floor and proceeded to lick up all the cum, it was quite salty tasting. I thought I’d wear only the cum stained panties to bed tonight.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:14 AM   #37
SissyRayRay1981

can i please have a dare Mistress
SissyRayRay1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 09:16 AM   #38
D4r3S7uT
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
[B][SIZE="6"][COLOR="red"]

D4r37uT Can you clarify what you mean by a nude dare? Thank you.
By nude dare I mean a dare that involves me having no clothing on while doing a task that can be done in a private setting. (Namely my dorm room) so that I do not risk public exposure.
Old 02-28-2017, 09:41 AM   #39
lololololololol

lol I have some questions to help me create a "punishment" if you wish to call it that. Can you tell me what is your goal in the game? As well as what is causing you to lose? Thank you.

Of course. Sorry by the way if this quote doesn't work correctly. Still unsure of how to quote someone else's comment in your own.

My goal in the game is to survive and be the last one standing. There are usually up to 170 different real people in the game at a time. I need to be the last one alive to win. It is very hard, and I die to another real person very often. What is causing me to lose is other people are doing better than me and I think I deserve to be "punished" for performing so poorly. Maybe it will be an incentive to get me to act smarter

Also, I wanted to add that your thread is amazing and I really hope you keep it up.

Loves: Bondage, spanking, anal(fucking and plugs), nipple torture, ice cubes, discreet dares, light public, being told what to do.

Likes/don't mind: heavy anal, heavy nipple torture, edges, bladder control.

Limits: family, pics, full public, scat, icy hot, anything permanent/permanent bodywriting

Toys: homemade dildos/buttplugs, any household items (open to suggestions).
lololololololol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 02:15 PM   #40
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Buttaholic
I want you to slap your balls and ass 153 times each using a wooden spoon, say thank you red after each one if you forget start again. BUT that's not enough. I want you to put three ice cubes in your ass while you do the spanking. 💙
Sorry I was a little busy.
I kept forgetting the "thank you Red" after every bust at the beginning and ended up doing more than 153 maybe 200+ because I had to start all over again (that was smart by you). Those were very painful (wooden spoon is the worst) and did put all ice cubes but not back to back -around 1 every 30-50 busts which was also painful. By the time I got to the spanks I had already gotten used to it and didn't forget anymore so I didn't have to start all over again
again thank you Red for the dare.

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 02:58 PM   #41
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lololololololol View Post
My goal in the game is to survive and be the last one standing. There are usually up to 170 different real people in the game at a time. I need to be the last one alive to win.
Decades ago there was a game played on college campuses called Assassin. Each player submitted a photo of him/her self with some personal information on the back. The photos were then shuffled in some was that made no smaller loops. I don't know how this was done. So each player has a photo, name, address, and some other info of another player. Each player has a dart gun. Each player targets the person on his/her photo. I have forgotten some rules about when this can happen. I think the player has to get away unseen? Or maybe it has to be witnessed? The shot person is then out of the game and his killer aquires the assassinated's prey. The game continues until there is just one person left. There would be a safety zone at times (Ex: The union each evening from 5 to 7) so players could meet and exchange experiences.

Is this the type of game you are playing?
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 07:02 PM   #42
lololololololol

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Decades ago there was a game played on college campuses called Assassin. Each player submitted a photo of him/her self with some personal information on the back. The photos were then shuffled in some was that made no smaller loops. I don't know how this was done. So each player has a photo, name, address, and some other info of another player. Each player has a dart gun. Each player targets the person on his/her photo. I have forgotten some rules about when this can happen. I think the player has to get away unseen? Or maybe it has to be witnessed? The shot person is then out of the game and his killer aquires the assassinated's prey. The game continues until there is just one person left. There would be a safety zone at times (Ex: The union each evening from 5 to 7) so players could meet and exchange experiences.

Is this the type of game you are playing?
No it is not, Dave. Although that game does sound interesting, it is merely a video game that I enjoy playing at home. It involves playing against other people I do not know, and I seem to find something extremely erotic about sitting down and playing a generally "innocent" game, and turning it into something sexual and arousing

Loves: Bondage, spanking, anal(fucking and plugs), nipple torture, ice cubes, discreet dares, light public, being told what to do.

Likes/don't mind: heavy anal, heavy nipple torture, edges, bladder control.

Limits: family, pics, full public, scat, icy hot, anything permanent/permanent bodywriting

Toys: homemade dildos/buttplugs, any household items (open to suggestions).
lololololololol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 03:05 AM   #43
teisseire

I know this is a bit much to ask, but last night I got a bit bored and did your personalized dare for me again as previously described, so may I humbly ask for a second one for me or some more specification for my previous one? Of course I fully understand if you don't have time for that or are more interested in doing dares for others. I'll probably just keep redoing the previous one. Anyway, thanks again for doing this.
Toys: Household items, chains, locks, ropes, crop, gag, tons and tons of clothespins.
Orientation: Switch(say 70% submissive...or maybe 69% if you're into number jokes.)
teisseire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 04:47 AM   #44
sexyred92
Distinguished Member

For those guys wondering, I have had 8/15 done so I'm willing to create new ones. I will post them later when I wake up a little.

31 year old female

Likes and Limits

Only message me if I have talked to you previously, otherwise, I'll ignore you.
sexyred92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyred92 for this post:
Old 03-01-2017, 06:29 AM   #45
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

I would love to receive a dare from you aswell. Al informations can be found in my signature

KiK: ichigo126

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

PM me to control my Lovense edge and add my Lovense Account llll4343
llll4343 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk