Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-05-2017, 06:39 PM   #1
lilK
Account Banned

Default Would you still like me?

I've been talking to a few people these last days on kik and in life and at first this not bother me but now I has been thinking about it.

Not long ago I help a friend who is a science student and chemicals was spilled on my right arm and stomach, I have needed hospital and am currently in recovery, scars were never a proplem with me, I always think that someone with scar has a story to tell, that just by looking at them you know they have stories and are not safe and boring. Today my bandages was unwrapped and my arm and stomach have terrible scars and I do not wish to show these, to anyone.
The places where the burns happen look melted and ugly, and I just want to know if anyone reading this would look past them and accept they are now part of me, which is something even I cannot do right now.

(Please do not ask to see, I do not wish anyone to see them)

26, female, Japanese, 5"4, 102lbs

Likes: Clothing control, Bondage, body writing, games, hidden public

Dislike: Cold shower. Pain.

Limit: animal, family, blackmail. Social Suicide. Pee/poo.

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Plum"]My Kik is: japsub

My birthname is リリー 高橋 (Rirī Takahashi)

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score
lilK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 06:42 PM   #2
ksoma
getDare Succubus

while it isn't the most desirable thing, obviously, I think.... I wouldn't mind.
It's not something I can say for sure. I've never dealt with that. But I honestly think I'd be OK with it.
Old 01-05-2017, 06:47 PM   #3
mastertmp1998

Default It's ok

Yes I would still like you, heck the right side of my head is dented in and idc, as long as your still you it doesn't matter what you look like
mastertmp1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 06:55 PM   #4
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

When meeting people for the first time, if the first time is face-to-face, usually what we notice are physical things. And it is very hard when the bodies that we have grown used to, that are part of what we consider to be our identity, change in ways we don't choose.

But I've found that the more I get to know someone, the less I really notice what is going on with them physically. Ultimately it is personality that matters. I don't know you, but I've read your posts and you seem like a fun, exciting, and passionate person.

So yes, I'm sure I speak for a lot of people when I say I would be very happy to meet you, and get to know you, and accept your scars as part of who you are.

I know it is hard for you to accept right now, but it will get better, and in time you will get used to it, and eventually reach a point where you will no longer think about it.

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 08:13 PM   #5
rrichmon

to be honest its not about what scars people hold or anything like that. we all have something were ashamed of(even if we shouldnt be)

I am sure the scars don't take away from your beauty. Plus your a cosplayer and cosplayers are awesome.

feel free to kik me if you want: richboygd

Likes: Spanking, Wedgie, minor cock control and minor anal play(ice, pens), private settings, role-playing

limits: scat, gross, same-sex. public, face cam/pics, eating, anything job threatening, anything dealing with family

PMDares

Fun puzzle
rrichmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 08:37 PM   #6
Switch528
Distinguished Member

Anyone who can't look past it is not worth knowing.

You may be able to heal from the scars. I know Lavender essential can help get rid of even old scars from injuries. Not 100% sure on chemical scars but it is worth a shot.

~switch
Switch528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 08:40 PM   #7
Mreow
getDare Sweetheart

I reaaaaally don't give a about scars
Mreow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 08:58 PM   #8
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Any scars are beautiful. If someone can't see that, they have no love in their heart. Scars don't always have to have a story. Scars are just a way to show that a physical pain has been healed. Some scars have psychological attachments to them but not all. You were beautiful without the scars and you're still beautiful with them, maybe even more.

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 09:15 PM   #9
idgaf123

I wouldn't mind at all
idgaf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 10:51 PM   #10
Nicolas

Remember, the true beauty is inside you, not outside. You must join the pieces, fix them and go ahead!!!
Old 01-05-2017, 11:55 PM   #11
Forrest
Distinguished Member

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you but glad you're okay. Scars aren't that big of a deal, and if you're dressing down in front of someone and all they can focus on is the scar , well then they have some much bigger issues to worry about. It'll be alright.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

BDSM Test results

AMA

Please PM me after reports so I don't miss it.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 12:22 AM   #12
Nikodum

Default Yep

Everyone has a special kind a scar, whether it by physical or mental. So yeah, most people can look past them. Besides, when you talk to a guy who somehow survived 4th degriee burns, you just kinda stop caring about the scars.
Nikodum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 12:34 AM   #13
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

I don't really know you, but heck yeah, I'd still like you.
~Ally
38D
I am pre-op, and I have lots of toys. If you want to know if I have something, please ask! Simple list: many gags, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, locks, collars, buttplugs, vibrators, nipple clamps, chastity cages and more!
PM Dares
BDSM Test
KIK: allisonmiyu
Tellonym: https://tellonym.me/AlliChan34
KawaiiAlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 12:59 AM   #14
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

I'd still like you, the scars will just be part of you and in time I doubt you will give them too much thought.

Sometimes the things we least like about ourselves are the things other find the most interesting or attractive.

Don't hide them, get used to seeing them yourself, get used to people asking about them. Don't be ashamed.

I have a scar that's been there since I was a baby and it's just part of me and who i am

You're beautiful inside and out still, so please don't get into the I'm ugly and disfigured mindset, it's destructive....
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 12:08 AM   #15
SomeDude555

Yes I would, It isn't like you can help that they are there and if anyone that has negative thoughts about the scars and doesn't accept them, then screw them. Just accept that you have them because if not you will be worried about what other people think and that's just not a good way to stay positive
SomeDude555 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk