Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 12-14-2016, 08:17 PM   #46
ColdToes
Distinguished Member

Just commenting to say I love to hear the reports and keep up the good work!

Likes: Creative Dares, Bets, Anal, Trap/Trick Dares, Trying New Things, Bladder Control, Loss of Control, Diapers, Power Exchange
Dislikes: Pain, Tedious, CBT
Limits: Illegal, Blood, Puke, Public

Send me things to add to my Kinky wishlist!
ColdToes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 08:21 AM   #47
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdToes View Post
Just commenting to say I love to hear the reports and keep up the good work!
Thank you, I definitely will keep it up. It's nice to hear that my writing is being enjoyed.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 08:49 AM   #48
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Thank you, I definitely will keep it up. It's nice to hear that my writing is being enjoyed.
Definitely true!
I really enjoy your reports!
Really motivates me to give you writing-material
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 08:55 AM   #49
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 10 of denial

Last night, Sir was away and I still had some work to finish. So, little time for horniness. When I finished my work though, I looked at some nice pictures online. Pictures where women are used as everyday objects. One was made into a chandelier, in tight bondage. An other girl was tied so she could hold up the washing line while the basket was attached to her nipples with clamps.
These images really turned me on. Sir and I are exploring objectification and I must say it's hot! I spent Sunday night being Sir's desk light for 1,5 hours. And this afternoon he's told me that he has set a goal for me for an even longer period of time. Suffice to say this made the juices flow even more.

I went to bed horny and I woke up horny. My morning touch-moment (maybe I should call it cunt time from now on) turned into an edge. Stopping made me feel so frustrated and angry almost. During lunch, Sir teased me even more and the afternoon cunt time was torture as well.

I edge almost every time now. Sometimes more than once at a time. Sometimes I can hold the edge, but that feels very risky. I never liked the idea of edging. I always just went straight for the climax. Now I just do it. Not because Sir told me I have to, but because I'm starting to feel some sort of longing to stay horny. The edges are turning me crazy with longing and after I'm done touching I notice I'm often still grinding my hips and squeezing all my muscles as I'm yearning to cum. I really have to open my eyes wide and think of mundane, boring stuff for a while in order not to cum.

After the edge, I had to do some shopping. I'm wearing a skirt today and as a rule, I'm not allowed to wear panties under them. Now that it's winter, I wear hold up stockings or stockings with the crotch cut out. It was very chilly today and feeling the cold air on my cunt is quite the experience. As always, I went by bike, so I had to do my best not to flash anyone on the way there. When I got there, I had to get off the saddle... there were lots of people around and I was so focused on not flashing anyone, that I didn't notice the wet spot that had formed on my saddle until at least 4 people must have seen it (I'm not sure if anyone really noticed, but that's how it works in my head.) Cripes, I'm a real horny mess

All my hopes of having an orgasm by Christmas have now long gone. I just don't know and Sir keeps hinting about New Year's Eve. Oh by the way, he's also talking about making me wait until Driekoningen (what I believe you English folk call Epiphany, or 12th night) which is on the 6th of January

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Old 12-15-2016, 02:57 PM   #50
sir stefan
Account Banned

Thanks my dear pet,
And we had such a nice talk at todays lunch.
It is now so totally clear that you don't need orgasms to have a good sleep.
I'm happy about that.
I would feel very guilty if your sleep got hurt.
Denial is now in your likes, i will happily support you with that.
Old 12-16-2016, 08:57 AM   #51
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 11 of denial

Today I'm horny. Just damn horny all the time. We had an (unplanned) sort of session yesterday night. I came home late, but Sir still had time to chat. Without further ado, he ordered me to fetch my flogger and get on my knees. He made me flog my pussy, my ass, my thighs, but most of all, my tits. Everything was bright red and I felt a nice burn when I was done.

This made me feel very submissive immediately. I was willing to do anything, without hesitation in order to please Sir. I didn't even complain when he was teasing me about my denial. I fell asleep very satisfied an horny. That's also how I woke up this morning.

Horny...longing...wet... cunt time today is so frustrating and nice and exciting and did I mention frustrating? Sir told me this afternoon that I'm not nearly desperate enough. He says he can't wait for the day when I'll cry out of desperation when he tells me to stop touching. Is that the goal? When will that happen? How crazy will I have to be? Will I then finally, be given my orgasm?

Today is the 5th day that I'm wearing my butt plug since I had to take a night's break. I only take it out half an hour per day and it's going fine. I am actually getting used to the feeling. It doesn't feel so present anymore. Maybe I do have to switch it up some more. I'll put my big plug in tonight. Sir is away. The plug will serve as a great reminder of who owns my ass.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 12-17-2016, 12:00 PM   #52
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 12 of denial

Not much to report today. I have been busy with preparing food for a party and this afternoon, the actual party itself. No horniness today. I didn't even do the mandatory cunt time. I hope my owner will forgive me for that. He knows the reasons.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 12-17-2016, 12:29 PM   #53
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Not much to report today. I have been busy with preparing food for a party and this afternoon, the actual party itself. No horniness today. I didn't even do the mandatory cunt time. I hope my owner will forgive me for that. He knows the reasons.
I know the reasons.
Today was impossible.
Old 12-19-2016, 07:38 AM   #54
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 14 of denial

I know I skipped day 13, yesterday, in my journal. There were some personal issues that took up all my attention (and the horniness with it) I didn't even do compulsory cunt time, 3 times a day). I didn't wear the plug either.

Today though, I'm back on track and very happy about that.
Sir told me that he expected me to do my cunt time right after lunch. And he also told me that he expected it to be an edge. So, first I put the butt plug back in place. The edge was quickly reached. I realise that though the horniness was absent this weekend, it hadn't completely gone. All the built up frustration immediately came back after the edge.

So it's back to wet panties all over again...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 12-19-2016, 08:02 AM   #55
sir stefan
Account Banned

Thanks my dear pet.
There were issues over the weekend, wearing was impossible. To me you are still wearing it 24/7.

Mhh,. Really like its there again.
The following user says Thank You to sir stefan for this post:
Old 12-20-2016, 06:55 AM   #56
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 15 of my denial

Half a month of denial today! If someone would have told me that in advance, I'd have laughed in their face.
But seriously, I've come to love it. I realised that denial, of all the rules we agreed on, makes me feel most submissive and under control.

Knowing that I'm not allowed to touch but wanting it sooo badly, not knowing when I will finally get to orgasm, all the edges I've had until now, the frustration... it all drives me insane. In a good way. Orgasm control is the thing I've been agitating against the most. But now that I fully accepted the fact that I really don't control it, I've started to love it.

Sir allowed me touch myself every hour last night until bedtime, for exactly 1minute. To make up for the missed cunt time in the weekend.
Today the cunt time resulted in 4 edges in total. Right now, I'm so horny that I'm willing to do absolutely anything to be allowed to touch some more.
Sir had me spank my tits and nipples during lunch and now I can't stop touching them, making myself even more desperate. They're so hard and sensitive now (My tits are not off limits).

The other thing that is making matters worse, is the butt plug. I feel it with every move. Pfff and it's still a long time until Christmas

I think this picture fits in here perfectly ;-)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1887.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	6501  

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 12-20-2016 at 07:28 AM.
Old 12-21-2016, 08:54 AM   #57
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 16 of denial

I'm typing this with the cane in front of me on my desk. Sir made me put it there after lunch, in preparation for a "game" we're going to play later. I'm not sure what the game will entail, but I'm guessing it's going to hurt...

All this doesn't help to reduce my horniness. The plug keeps reminding me too. During the mandatory cunt time I edge multiple times. Not because I have to, but because it feels so good that I don't want to stop touching. After 3 of 4 edges, I really have to stop. because at that point my arousal reaches dangerous levels. One touch could send me over the edge. I really really want to cum so badly, but I know the punishment for that and that makes me really not want to have an unauthorised orgasm.

I can't focus on anything else that my cunt. I keep having to change my panties, because they're so wet. I'm a reall mess...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 12-22-2016, 03:49 AM   #58
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 17 of denial

Cant believe it's already 17 days!
I'm becoming more and more desperate. Just thinking about orgasms has me squirming. I want it so badly! And then I'm so stupid as to watch Hogtied movie clips where the girls get to cum all the time. why do I do this to myself!?

Yesterday I had a nice session with my owner. We played a game and if I lost, I had to punish myself with various spanking implements. Also the cane that Sir made me put on my desk the whole day. Luckily I was quite good at the game and my ass is doing quite alright.
After that, I was of course even more desperate and I was allowed to touch my cunt... for a price... He made me put in an offer for 1 minute of cunt time (no orgasm). I eventually raised the time to 2 minutes but that meant I had to put ice cubes in my pussy and ass, spank both my nipples 20 times, then put my nipple clamps on and attach weights to them (ouch!). Double the amount of weight I'm used to. The cunt time was great, but of course far too short!

After that, I had to perform tricks for Sir, like a good pet. With the weights and clamps still on. Playing fetch was quite the endeavour I must say.

During night I had to take out the butt plug. I had some cramps and that was caused by the small matter of air not being able to escape when the plug is in... I really didn't want to write about this, but I figured that I should at least give a reason for taking it out, as I'm supposed to be wearing it 24/7. I slept like a baby after that. It's back in now and I'm feeling fine again.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 12-22-2016, 04:26 AM   #59
MeisterRebus
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterRebus
Default What a pleasure....

You are doing great, both of you, and I enjoy not only reading your journal, Lucy, but also feeling your submissive side and your passion filling every line of your reports.

I also let slaves of mine wear plugs for 24 hours (one week mostly) and it turned out they all started to love their plugs and felt empty once they were told to remove them.

Keep writing your journal, have a wonderful Christmas time and I am looking forward to that one and only report about your first orgasm after xx days....

One of the Headmasters of the Elite Slave Training School

male, straight, dominant, strict, creative and experienced

loves - obedience, passion, dedication, intelligence and discipline, educating newbies

hates - fakes, wannabees, guys hiding behind girls profiles

hard limits - stupid people and time wasters

++ My kik/Signal/Telegram is MeisterRebus ++

Reminder: If you can't stand the heat, don't dance with the devil...
MeisterRebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 07:16 AM   #60
little pet
getDare Succubus

Thank you very much. I loved reading your reaction.
I'm glad that what I write comes across well.

Have yourself a great Christmas too. I definitely hope to be able to update here soon about that one day...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Advertisements
Kink Talk