Old 12-11-2016, 06:34 AM   #31
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
Oh,.. Mhhh,... I really need to think about that. I am sure you could be a really nice desklight, nicely wrapped, nicely immobilized and being a very hot look. I really will have to concentrate though. You would have to be very silent, very patient, just being there, knowing i'm online, knowing i have a window open with your presence, only very seldomly getting a tiny short message, but really not disturbing me as i am sure you understand how important my work is to keep my job.
So,.. Yeah,... You could,... But it would be soo boring. You could be soo happy watching some netflix show with a nice glass of wine. You could be soo happy playing fallout 4 using all the cheatcodes. So Yeah,... You could,... But you could be soo happy......
Please Sir, I'd love to be your desk light. I know it will be boring and tedious, but want to. I'm sure I'd make an excellent desk lamp! Please?

And telling everybody here that I cheat on Fallout is just really, really mean

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 07:08 AM   #32
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Please Sir, I'd love to be your desk light. I know it will be boring and tedious, but want to. I'm sure I'd make an excellent desk lamp! Please?
Well,... Of course i would be superhappy to have you as a desklight. It's already so sad i have to work on a Sunday evening.
But it would be soo boring.... It would be soo long... I cannot loose my job of course so i would be soo merciless... Soo much of nothing... Just the hangouts textwindow with a very occasional message... Just nothing,.. nothing for a long time knowing your window is in the left upper corner of my laptop. You would have to tape the clock on your ipad not to be discouraged by the time.
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 07:58 AM   #33
little pet
getDare Succubus

I'll be good Sir, I promise

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Old 12-11-2016, 08:26 AM   #34
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
I'll be good Sir, I promise
That is very nice of you.
This evening you will be a desklight. Giving light..... No more...

The only thing you will know is that i am working,... Enjoying your nothing...
Old 12-11-2016, 10:55 AM   #35
Simi

I imagine she does make a nice light

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Simi for this post:
Old 12-12-2016, 03:39 AM   #36
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
And telling everybody here that I cheat on Fallout is just really, really mean
I did not say you are cheating. I guess you just found a play-mode that the makers did not think of formally releasing.
Old 12-12-2016, 06:45 AM   #37
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 7 of denial

Today marks a record! 7 days of denial... I don't think that has happened since I discovered what orgasms are.
I am... proud, in a way. I never thought I had the patience for it. Hell, I never thought I would beg to be kept denied until Christmas.

And now, the moments when I have to touch my cunt as a rule (3x a day for at least half a minute) are becoming more and more torturous. Every time I have to touch, I edge. Sometimes more than once. They come quicker and quicker. Stopping is an almost impossible feat. Some trepidation is starting to creep into my mind... how am I going to survive at least another week? That's not even a given... Sir patiently reminds me that I will get my orgasm "when it's my time".

The 1,5 hour session yesterday where I was Sir's desk light, didn't help with the horniness at all!
Tied tightly, gagged, plugged, clamped for 1,5 hours. Just being an object. My only purpose; lighting the room. I was dripping wet from the first up until the last minute.
Afterwards we talked. I was allowed to touch my cunt and finger my clit. Though I had to keep typing with my free hand, I reached another edge very quickly.
I told Sir that I was about to cum, but I knew I wasn't allowed. I guess some part of me was hoping that I would get my orgasm. I wanted it so badly. I almost cried from frustration when Sir told me I had to stop. I think though, that if I had gotten to cum, I'd have been very disappointed. What the hell is happening with me . A month ago I would have declared myself crazy for saying this. I'd have jumped at the chance of an orgasm, as many and as quickly as possible.

I'm confused...crazy horny and confused. (And wearing my second pair of panties of the day and it's only afternoon!)

I did end up wearing my plug during the night. The break I had the night before, was enough to get rid of the irritation. So I have been wearing it again continually from yesterday morning.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 12-12-2016 at 06:52 AM.
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 12-12-2016, 08:17 AM   #38
Simi

You will learn that holding before the orgasm for weeks and eventually months will make it feel much more satisfying and rewarding. Your frustration is giving your owner pleasure, take satisfaction from that

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
The following 2 users say Thank You to Simi for this post:
Old 12-12-2016, 01:13 PM   #39
Simi

Lucy just think how satisfying releasing will be, knowing you lasted longer than ever before in order to please your Owner I would very much like to hear the details of it if possible, I have a feeling if you were to last til the new year it might be incredibly powerful and a good way to hook you on denial.

Are you enjoying being made to stay frustrated?

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 12-12-2016, 04:45 PM   #40
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
Lucy just think how satisfying releasing will be, knowing you lasted longer than ever before in order to please your Owner I would very much like to hear the details of it if possible, I have a feeling if you were to last til the new year it might be incredibly powerful and a good way to hook you on denial.

Are you enjoying being made to stay frustrated?
Thank you for your reply. I believe you, I do think it will be a very satisfying orgasm. I'll take it from you as an authority in this area ;-)

I love pleasing my owner. And, answering honestly; I think I do enjoy being in such a frustrated state, if only to please Sir
I feel so very controlled by this... I have already resorted to begging and it doesn't help one bit. No mercy. Of course, I know Sir loves to have me in this state. I'd do anything just to be allowed to touch. It's a very humbling situation to be in... and he's told me I'm not nearly desperate enough. Maybe Christmas and maybe the new year...I just don't know. I do trust him completely though. I know my pleasure is in good hands.

Is it hard? Fuck yes! Do I love this feeling of powerlessness? Yes I most definitely do!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 12-13-2016, 12:23 AM   #41
sir stefan
Account Banned

Thanks my dear pet.
Andyou are absolutely right, keeping you denied and frustrated gives me lots of pleasure. Oh,.. You were so cute when begging. It is so nice to know that you hate being cute and begging but..... Getting a slight distraction from that itching triangle.
Well,... I lissten to all your begs.... Maybe you will be allowed a little touch from time to time. Maybe. Maybe a nice few seconds touch of the clit....
Old 12-13-2016, 05:31 AM   #42
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 8 of denial

I'm writing this blog just after I had my mandatory cunt touch moment. So if the tone seems somewhat frustrated, there's your explanation.

Sir and I just had lunch together and he allowed me to rub my clit during that too. Suffice to say that my brains are now not functioning at a normal level.

Aaaaah I'm so horny!!! I'm so wet and with every little remark by sir, every time I feel my butt plug move, my cunt gets a jolt of even more horniness. I can hardly stand it anymore. Of course the touch moment was another edge and I feel like it still hasn't subsided.

My ass is still plugged, no break needed yet. Although I switched it up with my tail plug now. Sir told me to wear that until I have to leave for an appointment this afternoon. This plug is made of metal, so its heavy and very unyielding and it's making me even more horny

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 12-13-2016, 05:42 AM   #43
sir stefan
Account Banned

Only 13 days to Christmas, only 18 days to newyear..
Not that these numbers necessarily relate to the time until your orgasm
Old 12-13-2016, 05:45 AM   #44
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
Only 13 days to Christmas, only 18 days to newyear..
Not that these numbers necessarily relate to the time until your orgasm
It's so nice of you to mention those numbers, thus saving me the trouble of having to look at a calendar.
I guess I won't be needing an expensive Apple Watch after all...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 12-14-2016, 08:56 AM   #45
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 9 of denial

Yesterday afternoon sir ordered me to put on my chastity belt because I was way too horny. I was also being a bit of a brat. Of course I also still plugged. The belt is really tight, so the plug gets really pushed into my ass. Sitting down and getting up drove me crazy!
At night, Sir made me do the knotted rope walk. <---this is the link to Sir Stefan's thread he made about it.
This was hard and quite painful, but it really turned me on. Especially since sir was using my predicament to berate me about my bratty behaviour.

Today is day 9. It's not really a horny day, as I've been baby sitting my 1,5 year old nephew. Sir is also away, with no time to torment me. Hmm he'll have his work cut out for him tomorrow

Still plugged as well. I even wore it when doing a workout on my mountainbike. It still feels ok, though waking up this morning it was irritating me a little. I took my half hour break and applied some new lube and it felt fine again.

Right now though, I'm sitting on a hard wooden seat, through an 1,5 hour lecture and I hope the othe people won't notice all the squirming

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 12-14-2016 at 09:09 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk