Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-06-2017, 06:11 PM   #1
mike_29_switch

Default Your favorite fantasy

Hi,

I think there is no thread yet for this. Just post your favorite fantasies here! One of mine goes like this:

Some girl does what I state in my signature: kiks me "show", so I reply with a live picture of my tiny penis. But she does not stop there. Rather, she prints it as a handbill, together with my kik name, and leaves it in bars in her home town. Consequence: over the next weeks and months, I get kik messages from laughing people who just tell me how they laughed at me, or even show pictures of themselves with the handbill, and the likes. The thought embarrasses me so hard!

All the best,
Mike.

Likes: SPH and general Humiliation! Also light-medium CBT, edging, nipple pain, light anal
Dislikes/Punishments: Pee, severe pain, denial
No Go: Show face, illegal or too messy stuff.
mike_29_switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 01:17 AM   #2
pirahnna
getDare Sweetheart

In my fantasy , I'm a animal slave in a farm , we are all male animals , controlled by females. We sleep in prison , we get whipped hard , lick boots , we have no right to cum . An absolute hard life .
pirahnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 02:35 AM   #3
Forrest
Distinguished Member

I want a girl to dominate. To play with me, tease me. She'll be wearing a cute mini skirt. I want her to sit on my face and then pee herself on top of me. After muffled beggings she'll get off me and strip me down. She'll strip down, tease me further, then force me into the clothes she was just wearing and had wet. She'll shove my face into her smooth vagina, and hold it there until she orgasms and my face is properly covered in her juices. Then without me changing or cleaning or anything, she'd give me some water, get dressed herself, and take me to like a park or something. I'd end up making her panties even wetter to which she has to talk about how much of a little girl I am and of course spank me. Not letting me change, she'd take me to buy a nice pink diaper and then keeps me in them for awhile.

More of a collection than one specific event, though.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

BDSM Test results

AMA

Please PM me after reports so I don't miss it.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 11:28 AM   #4
mike_29_switch

Very nice! Keep them coming....

All the best,
Mike.

Likes: SPH and general Humiliation! Also light-medium CBT, edging, nipple pain, light anal
Old 01-07-2017, 12:09 PM   #5
Curiouscd22

In mine a girl dominates me and locks me in chastity then forces me to take female hormones and antibandrogens to earn releases

Kik- fetishfun44 mostly straight male.
Cock 2.5 soft 5 hard
25/Shy cd Marissa

Likes- hypnosis, chastity, cross dressing, cbt, feminization, edging, ice, humiliation, blackmail

Dislikes needles

Limits children scat piss
Pm me chaste ill lock myself for 36hours in chastity
Pm me panties and I'll wear panties for x hours
Pm sissy and I'll do a sissy dare of your choice
Pm ice x and I'll ice my balls for x minutes
Pm new I'll add a new pm dare you choose
Curiouscd22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 12:41 PM   #6
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Oral!

To be with a woman who loves giving oral as much as receiving it. Not only does she want to be licked all the time but she LOVES a cock in her mouth. Like craves it!

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.
DigitalKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 02:17 PM   #7
TheCutieMaid

I want to be a maid in a big manor with a loving mistress that require that I wear diapers, I would do housework for her. With no indication or warning whatsoever, she would check my diaper and make a embarassing but loving comment like "Awww did Mana made a tinkle in her nappy? Yes she did!"(Mana is my maid name) She would then take me in the position of the bride after the mariage and lead me to her chamber where she would change me into a nice new clean diaper.

If I'm naughty, she spank me but after the spanking, she would always embrace me to let me cry in her bosom to comfort to let me know she love me dearly despite the fact that she smacked my bottom.

When she want sexual pleasure, she come to me and drop her panty off for me like her vagina until she cum and praise me for being a good Maid

Also when I'm not cleaning, I would sit in Mistress lap.

Like my sig said, I like gentleness and being care and loved.

Maybe I'm not so shy after all XD being able to tell my fantasy.

Like : Diapers, gentleness(I hate Domination, I like to be treated with care and love, like a delicate flower), crossdressing, Maid-Play(roleplaying as a maid),being feminine

Limits : Poop, sex, BDSM, pics,Family, public, permanent, torture, social suicide, humiliation,ABDL(I'm a DL and that's it, also I don't poop in them), pee outside a diaper.

PM Dare

Diapers : None in stock

Unnoficial PM dare commission

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=264640
TheCutieMaid is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TheCutieMaid for this post:
Old 01-10-2017, 10:43 PM   #8
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalKat View Post
To be with a woman who loves giving oral as much as receiving it. Not only does she want to be licked all the time but she LOVES a cock in her mouth. Like craves it!
Imagine that

X oxoxo.....

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
AndreaSwallows is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 01-11-2017, 07:30 PM   #9
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Imagine that

X oxoxo.....
Ha, there are not many of you out there!

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA

Old 01-13-2017, 02:06 AM   #10
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Mine is to be caught by someone crossdressing, possibly in there clothes would make it more humiliating.
They would manage to get some photos of me dressed up. To start with they would pretend to be friendly about it, They would convince me to do it more, encourage me to buy more things, help with style make up etc.
After a while and now with lots of photos they would start pushing things further, making me dress up outside of my comfort zone, starting with wearing panties all the time, then wearing bras all the time. Any time I would object they would blackmail me with the photos they had so I would go with it.
This would progress to me ring fully dressed at home all the time, and always in girly underwear.
Over time with the blackmail material they would start controlling other aspects of my life, like when I could cum, making me edge and tease myself but keeping me in denial. I would have to do this on camera, dressed up which they record so I couldn't cheat and they had more blackmail material.
She would start making me buy toys to unish me for bad behaviour, and over time would use them more and more just to see me in pain, not letting me cum unless I was suffering. This would eventually lead to full time chastity after which she could do anything she wanted.
I would be abused for her fun, just to see me cry, dressed up all the time, forced to serve her in the hope of a release that never came, kept in painful bondage and forced to watch her fuck other men and then clean up after them, all the while dressed as a girl with my dick locked away

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Alcd87 for this post:
Old 01-13-2017, 10:18 AM   #11
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Wow great one! Very detailed fantasy.

HERE IS MY AMA

Old 01-13-2017, 07:48 PM   #12
mike_29_switch

Yes, blackmailing is also a thing....but I would like to keep it a fantasy

All the best,
Mike.

Old 01-13-2017, 08:40 PM   #13
neutrois
Distinguished Member

being put into a completely infallible chastity belt is my number one fetish, especially if it involves locking my ass open with a buttplug.

my number one fantasy, something that could never be but I think of often, is being in a symbiotic relationship with an extraterrestrial being made of some slime like material that lives inside of my guts. It can get larger or smaller to an extent and it gives me crazy orgasms by inflating itself and gaping my ass open and touching my clit with an extended tentacle. In my fantasy it doesn't ever have any ill will toward me but it does cum a lot when it fucks me and it's messy to clean up.

It's totally insane but that's my number one fantasy. I don't know what this says about me as a person...
neutrois is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to neutrois for this post:
Old 01-24-2017, 05:07 AM   #14
RunningLiz

I wouldn't say that's my favourite fantasy but one that I recently day-dreamed about and liked a lot is this one:

We are in the men's room. Outside on the door of a stall there's a sign "Free blowjobs inside", well and inside is me, kneeling naked on the floor. My hands are tied and raised above head (maybe made fast to some hook in wall or ceiling), I'm blindfolded and have a huge spider gag or similar that holds my mouth wide open. I'm drooling around and waiting for the next man to enter. Then he comes and wastes no time. Soon I got his pulsating, warm cock in my mouth and begin to service him. I suck and lick and he grunts and moans contentedly. He's a nice one, let's me swallow every bit of cum and simply leaves. I got a bit time to rest before the next one enters. And this goes on and on for hours until my "shift" ends...

Maybe I post a few more fantasies from time to time...

Likes: bondage, military settings, fitness challenges, getting dirty and sweaty, clothes control
Punishments: pee drinking, blindfolds, gags with nasty worn socks or panties, extreme bondage, pain
Limits: kik, pics, age play, blackmailing, wedgies, food

PM dares |Toys | Clothes | More on my blog

Last edited by RunningLiz; 01-24-2017 at 06:54 AM.
RunningLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 06:17 AM   #15
oper

my fantasy is Femdom , to find a mature female ( 25 to 60 ) and treat me like her dog , let me kiss her feet and punish me every time i did something wrong , force me to give her orgasm and control every aspect of my life .
Send me a message if you are a mistress need a slave to serve and get punished.

PM me for my KIK .
oper is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk