Lizzy97
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe89 View Post
Tell us about it
I will when he's back

Likes: edging, teasing, multiple orgasms, anal, cum eating, dares
Dislikes: bondage, heavy anal, doing cbt, denial, pain
Limits: public, family, pee/scat, pics, heavy pain (this includes anything like clit/tit torture)
my toys: hand cuffs, nipple clamps, butt plug, magic wand, medium dildo and a vibrator

AMA
Get dared by me (ban list of my dare thread)
Lizzy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 10:50 AM   #17
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Post orgasm torture is even more mean than plain ruining by the way.

And to ruin: If he's getting close, stroke fast for 3 seconds, release, watch, try again... It should not take that long until he'll has a ruined orgasm...

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 10:55 AM   #18
Lizzy97
Distinguished Member

I only plan on doing post orgasm torture if I'm going to rely on him saying when he's close. But thanks to SwitchPhill I don't have to rely on him telling me I'll be able to feel it myself. I might stop to fast sometimes but that's okay as long as I don't go on for to long I'll give him his first ever ruined orgasm I'm so excited! I can't wait to see how he reacts and how it will feel to see it

Limits: public, family, pee/scat, pics, heavy pain (this includes anything like clit/tit torture)
my toys: hand cuffs, nipple clamps, butt plug, magic wand, medium dildo and a vibrator

AMA
Old 03-27-2017, 12:12 PM   #19
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

I'd bet on him begging you to continue...
On the second place is a "No, no..." and trying to hump something.

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 12:34 PM   #20
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

It might help to think of it as a long cycle of edging and stopping, edging and stopping, until an edge finally spills over into... more than an edge.

And, yeah... unless you can convince him to "behave" with some other means, restraints might be required.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 04:00 PM   #21
sakurafan1217

Jerk him slow, when u feel him pulse stop jerking grab the base of his cock hard and press down towards his balls. His cock wont be able to move and the cum will just dribble out. If he dose not cum do a few more jerks and repeat until he dose.
I would edge him a few times before you ruin in, it makes the experiance much more exciting.
After you ruin it wait 5 min and let him relax maybe strip tease him or give him a lap dance, keep him in a sexual mood. Than start again with the edges.
Do this until u feel he deserves to cum.
sakurafan1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 08:10 AM   #22
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Ruined Orgasm

Let your BF stimulate your clitoris until you almost cum and let him ruin that orgasm by rubbing icyhot or another lube over your clitoris

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 08:46 AM   #23
Lizzy97
Distinguished Member

oh no I completely forgot about this thread sorry everyone :/

So when he came back and when we got to the bedroom I told him I wanted to try something new but I had to handcuff him to the bed (he was already hesitant about this but I managed to convince him) So I cuffed him and started playing with his balls until he got hard (which didn't take long) then I started stroking him and licking and kissing his head and when the precum started flowing I started to give him a very slow and teasing blowjob. I also told him to say when he got close and every time he said he got close I would stop for a bit to let him cool down. after 25 minutes or so of teasing I put my left hand around the base of his cock so I could feel when he started to cum and picked up the pace of blowing him and stroking his cock, he let me know he was close but this time I kept going and when I felt he was cumming I let go, it took a few seconds before the cumming started cumming out and it was funny to see his cock bouncing around while the cum dripped out slowly. I looked at his face and I could see he was confused so I explained that he just had a ruined orgasm and I asked how it felt, he said it didn't feel nice but very frustrating and he was still very horny, I think he got upset when he realized I did it on purpose. I said I just wanted to try it out to see how he would react. I kissed him and then licked up the cum from his stomach and uncuffed him. But suddenly he took my hands and put the cuffs on me and blindfolded me, now I was handcuffed to the bed and I couldn't see what he was doing (I didn't expect this at all) he ripped of my top, bra and panties and started to tease my pussy, I was already very wet from playing with him and he saw that so he just started to fuck me hard. after a while he took his cock out of my pussy and got out of the bed I thought he was just going to leave me tied up and horny but the he came back and lifted up my legs. Then I felt the cold sensation of lube on my ass and I knew what he was going to do. he pushed his entire cock in my ass at once and then started fucking my ass, he was very rough so at first it was a bit painful but it quickly got more and more enjoyable, after a while he took his cock out again but this time he got on his knees with his legs both next to my body so his cock was right on my face, he then started stroking again and he came all over my face and hair and the blindfold, there was a lot of cum considering he just came before that. he got up and just said "that felt much better" I asked if he would untie me now he said "I'm going to take a shower now and I might untie you if I come back." So I was laying there so horny (I didn't cum when he was fucking me) and tied up with cum all over my face and all I could smell was cum. He finally came back after what seemed like forever, and asked if I would ruin his orgasm again. I promised him I wouldn't and he untied me.

That's what happened not what I expected but I liked it a lot anyway

AMA
The following 4 users say Thank You to Lizzy97 for this post:
Old 04-11-2017, 04:18 PM   #24
sakurafan1217

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy97 View Post
oh no I completely forgot about this thread sorry everyone :/

So when he came back and when we got to the bedroom I told him I wanted to try something new but I had to handcuff him to the bed (he was already hesitant about this but I managed to convince him) So I cuffed him and started playing with his balls until he got hard (which didn't take long) then I started stroking him and licking and kissing his head and when the precum started flowing I started to give him a very slow and teasing blowjob. I also told him to say when he got close and every time he said he got close I would stop for a bit to let him cool down. after 25 minutes or so of teasing I put my left hand around the base of his cock so I could feel when he started to cum and picked up the pace of blowing him and stroking his cock, he let me know he was close but this time I kept going and when I felt he was cumming I let go, it took a few seconds before the cumming started cumming out and it was funny to see his cock bouncing around while the cum dripped out slowly. I looked at his face and I could see he was confused so I explained that he just had a ruined orgasm and I asked how it felt, he said it didn't feel nice but very frustrating and he was still very horny, I think he got upset when he realized I did it on purpose. I said I just wanted to try it out to see how he would react. I kissed him and then licked up the cum from his stomach and uncuffed him. But suddenly he took my hands and put the cuffs on me and blindfolded me, now I was handcuffed to the bed and I couldn't see what he was doing (I didn't expect this at all) he ripped of my top, bra and panties and started to tease my pussy, I was already very wet from playing with him and he saw that so he just started to fuck me hard. after a while he took his cock out of my pussy and got out of the bed I thought he was just going to leave me tied up and horny but the he came back and lifted up my legs. Then I felt the cold sensation of lube on my ass and I knew what he was going to do. he pushed his entire cock in my ass at once and then started fucking my ass, he was very rough so at first it was a bit painful but it quickly got more and more enjoyable, after a while he took his cock out again but this time he got on his knees with his legs both next to my body so his cock was right on my face, he then started stroking again and he came all over my face and hair and the blindfold, there was a lot of cum considering he just came before that. he got up and just said "that felt much better" I asked if he would untie me now he said "I'm going to take a shower now and I might untie you if I come back." So I was laying there so horny (I didn't cum when he was fucking me) and tied up with cum all over my face and all I could smell was cum. He finally came back after what seemed like forever, and asked if I would ruin his orgasm again. I promised him I wouldn't and he untied me.

That's what happened not what I expected but I liked it a lot anyway
Wow! Great report. Reading this got me so hard! I wish I had a girl to do stuff like this with.
sakurafan1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 02:40 AM   #25
321tt
Distinguished Member

One technique for ruined orgasms is the following. It takes time but that just means the tease is longer, which is better. You get him quite close, not necessarily on the edge (with dick pulsing), but close enough. Then you give him 10 strokes and wait 5 seconds, 10 strokes and wait 5 seconds, ...

If at any moment his dick is pulsing, make the waiting longer, let the pulsing stop. Because the best ruined orgasm is when the stimulation stops, then the dick is pulsing and only after some pulses, cum starts flowing out of it. Be sure to wipe any such come with your fingers and let him lick them clean. Now, you may realize that 10 strokes at a time can't get him there, so then (and only then) increase it to make 15 strokes. You'll have to experiment with this to see what works.

Also, make sure his hands are bond in the spread position (unless he's really obedient), so that he can't touch himself nor roll over to the side and get a contact of his dick with the bed.

Hope this helps!
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 02:49 AM   #26
Lizzy97
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321tt View Post
One technique for ruined orgasms is the following. It takes time but that just means the tease is longer, which is better. You get him quite close, not necessarily on the edge (with dick pulsing), but close enough. Then you give him 10 strokes and wait 5 seconds, 10 strokes and wait 5 seconds, ...

If at any moment his dick is pulsing, make the waiting longer, let the pulsing stop. Because the best ruined orgasm is when the stimulation stops, then the dick is pulsing and only after some pulses, cum starts flowing out of it. Be sure to wipe any such come with your fingers and let him lick them clean. Now, you may realize that 10 strokes at a time can't get him there, so then (and only then) increase it to make 15 strokes. You'll have to experiment with this to see what works.

Also, make sure his hands are bond in the spread position (unless he's really obedient), so that he can't touch himself nor roll over to the side and get a contact of his dick with the bed.

Hope this helps!
Thanks for the advice but I'm not gonna ruin his orgasms anymore lol, I tried it and he didn't like it so I won't do it anymore

AMA

Advertisements
Kink Talk