Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-19-2017, 05:52 PM   #1
naughtylittlegirl

Female 28/female/slave seeks 30+/male/master in any location

28/female/slave seeks 30+/male/master in any location

My name is Belle, I am 28, single, introverted, demisexual, and I am searching for a Daddy Dom for formal submission, not casual play. I am interested in a long term, online only, monogamous D/s relationship (with a chance of it turning into something offline eventually). I will happily provide more detail regarding anything here or on my profile, with the exception of sharing identifying information.

If you don't like long ads, then you probably want to duck out of this one now. I figure it's better you know what you're getting upfront so you have the best chance of discerning whether I am the kind of submissive you are looking for or if you would be happier looking elsewhere.

I am looking for a monogamous DD/lg power exchange relationship, online only unless and until the relationship, and corresponding trust and intimacy, leads to possible offline interaction. I adore D/s and DD/lg, I love BDSM, I love submission, and I thoroughly enjoy and appreciate exploring all of this and building a relationship through text-based communication (and play), including live chat and email. After an extended period of time, I will certainly consider sharing pictures, audio, etc., again as trust and intimacy develop and I am able to give myself to my partner in that way. I entirely understand if this is not a situation with which you would be satisfied/comfortable, and I wish you the absolute best in your search.

That being said, I will consider providing some kind of photographic/audio proof that I am who I say I am - this will depend largely on the person requesting and how and when that request is made. My avatar photo is of me, and at present this is all I am comfortable showing of myself online. I do understand that not everyone is comfortable entering into a relationship without some kind of proof (safety first, I get it), and therefore under the right circumstances I am willing to consider it. Personally, I am only interested in vetting potential partners by getting to know them over an extended period of time. I quite enjoy learning a person's mind and character, and I don't find audio or pictures help me with this. So regardless of what you are requiring of me, I will not require nor will I request this from anyone else. I require and request time and honesty, and I am quite happy with leaving pictures and such until a genuine intimacy has developed.

If you're still reading, fantastic. Below are some snapshots of my personality and what I feel I have to offer as a sub - if anything is unclear or not mentioned here, please feel free to ask me about it.

~I take submission seriously; I commit to a D/s relationship fully intending it to be long-term and my submission is consistently deliberate in every act. I am not flighty; I think my decisions through and do not change my mind capriciously. I far prefer to work things out, even the incredibly difficult and painful issues than to give up on anyone. The only time I left a serious relationship was when I realised quite clearly, after several incidents over the course of about eight months, that it was having serious effects on my mental and emotional health. I am willing to talk some about my past experiences, but only in private and after I've gotten to know someone well enough to trust their confidence.

~I am extremely careful with my submission. I know the cost, I know the deep emotional impact it has on me, I know how much it hurts to be left and how damaging it is to be emotionally abused. I also know how I thrive with the right Dom and how well submission suits me. I am made for it. I will ensure that sufficient trust is built and maintained, because I am a genuinely better submissive with vibrant trust in place. I will only offer my submission to someone for whom I have great regard. I do not want to make people jump through hoops, I don't play games, and above all I want to treat people with the consideration and respect they deserve (which is partly why I am writing this very long ad, because if you aren't keen on this then hey, don't waste your beautiful life messaging me). I highly value compatibility in a relationship, my trust is dependent on the strength of character a person demonstrates; I absolutely will not put myself in a position where I am submitted to someone whom I cannot please by being myself, nor someone who cannot be there for me when I need them. I seek a two-way relationship.

~I love submission, and I am quite eager to submit formally to the right Dom. I literally cannot submit to someone with sufficient trust and familiarity; as the relationship deepens, I am able to give more of myself and step further into submission. Text-based online play is where I feel most comfortable and am at my best (based on my experience thus far). But I do relish the opportunity to give more of myself as a submissive and as a person as the relationship deepens. Pictures, audio, even meeting offline can be part of that deeper intimacy - but there are, of course, many other ways which I don't need to get into right now.

~I am highly obedient and disciplined. I am not one to act out even when upset or frustrated. I don't think I could ever qualify as a brat (although I adore brats with all my heart). If anything, I become quiet and guarded if something is seriously wrong - I am introverted and need to process some things internally first and then work on articulating myself. I have an excellent memory for rules and commands, and I hold myself to a high standard particularly where rules are involved. Pleasing my Dom is very important to me, and I push myself hard in this respect.

~I handle communication fairly well. I express myself best through writing, so communicating through text chat and email suits me well, and I love having genuine conversations, the intimacy they create, the chance to gain a deeper understanding of the other person. I want and need consistent communication when I am in a relationship, to keep things in a good place, and because I want a truly strong bond with my Dom, not just a nominal one. I am honest - I don't want to be someone other than myself ever, and what I love best about D/s is the freedom I have to be myself more thoroughly and comfortably than in any other area of my life. To lie or even just embellish what I've done, what it felt like, what I want, etc., sucks all the meaning and fun out of submission for me, so I strive to avoid that. I am careful about what I do reveal about myself until I know I can trust someone, but I do not substitute a lie for the truth - I just say I'm not comfortable talking about/revealing X right now. I have better things to do with my time than make up stories (except where I dabble in erotica). I do my best to be clear, although as mentioned above I sometimes need time to work through my own thoughts and feelings before I can find the words.

~I am a notably creative, vividly descriptive, and thoroughly naughty writer when it comes to my reports - these are not my words, but responses from people who have read my reports on tasks or D/s sessions. I will happily share them with anyone to whom I consider submitting, so they can see my 'work'. In the past, I wrote a daily report (which I never missed) for my first Dom, and I would very much like to do that again because it allowed me a chance to process, gave me further opportunity to keep my Dom informed of what was going on with my submission, and was another way I could please him. I also appreciated the structure of the routine.

~I am compassionate, supportive, and a good listener. I expect a D/s relationship to be a two-way street, a genuine relationship of mutual respect, care, and support. I want to be a good friend, a good companion, as well as a good submissive. This is another reason I take submission seriously, and do not expect (nor desire) to be dominated until I have built sufficient trust with the Dom and I know we are compatible enough that such a relationship is possible. You deserve the best possible match, and if I'm not her then I definitely don't want to take her place.

~I am faithful and dedicated, beyond fulfilling basic commands. I am intensely loyal to my Dom, not because of punishment or reward but because my choice to submit is a commitment I make, and therefore I am consistent and determined in my submission to my Dom. I love discovering the nuances of a partner, to know precisely how to please my Dom, so if you tell me you like X, I'm going to want to know why, and in precisely what way, and I will be logging it away for future reference. Submission for me is always a conscious choice, down to every little action; my submission is most deeply expressed in my continued 'choosing' of my Dom. I want it to be a relationship with depth and meaning, and I understand the effort and dedication such a relationship requires.

~I have a lot of toys. And a lot of kinks. Both of these can be viewed via the links in my signature. Once I am comfortable submitting to someone, I am almost always up for play (when schedules allow). For the right Dom I can be insatiable.

~Sarcasm and an overall random sense of humour. I want to be clear: the only time I am deliberately disrespectful to anyone is when I am treated abusively, being trolled, or when I come across sub-poachers (aka fish in a barrel) and I feel like messing with the person a bit. When I submit formally to someone I strive to be as respectful as possible. I will think the world of my Dom, and at no point do I want to cause him even annoyance let alone offense or harm. When I am comfortable with someone I do enjoy playful banter, and I can be quite random and entertaining. Especially if caffeine is involved. Sarcasm really is one of the many services I offer So if you enjoy sarcasm, we can certainly indulge together. If you don't appreciate it at all...you probably aren't going to appreciate a fair portion of my sense of humour.

~I am highly conscious of my partner's needs and tend to be quite sensitive to the emotions of others. I want to know what you need out of the relationship, and refuse to submit to someone unless I know what his needs are. I will not give myself to someone without being decently certain that I am what will satisfy and please them. This is incredibly important to me in a D/s relationship, and I fully believe that both persons ought to be as completely satisfied as possible, and I do love serving and fulfilling the needs and desires of my Dom.

~Mad colouring skills. Seriously. I have trained for this almost my entire life.

~A lot of random and not overly useful knowledge. ...okay, I'm random in general. See, there are lists in this ad so I seem organised, and I am 98% of the time...but once I get to know you, get ready for some bizarre conversation twists.

These are the things I look for in a D/s relationship, because I know that with them I function really well and can be the best version of myself, and without them I suffer, and not in the fun way.

~Honest, clear, and free communication, both from the Dom and allowed from me, in everything.

~Consistency - I need to know how things will work and what I can expect from my Dom. I do not appreciate 'surprise' rules or ever-changing expectations. If my Dom says he is going to do something, I will automatically believe him; so if he doesn't follow through regularly, I will be deeply hurt. Consistency helps me feel safe, helps me know where I stand, helps me be the best submissive I possibly can. Please handle with care.

~Cuddles. This is not included to be 'cute'. I'm always happy to talk. But we can cuddle and talk at the same time. Multitasking is a wonderful thing.

~Safety and trust. It is not so much that I will not submit without these as much as I can not submit without these.

~Aftercare (I've written a few blogs on this - Aftercare, Aftercare Pt. II, and Sub-Drop - if you want specifics).

~Availability. I do not need 24/7 attention. I am a fairly independent person, I can and will take care of myself. But I would like daily-ish contact, with time for genuine conversations on a reasonably frequent basis, as well as regular play. The more I can rely on my Dom's presence and the more attention I am given (I may be independent, but I'm still a little, and we thrive under attention), the more open I can be, the more of myself I can give, the safer I feel, etc. I am patient and understanding, I by no means expect to be your sole priority ever. But I want to be a priority, and if I feel that you don't have time for me in your life and I'm alone anyways, please be aware that I'm not afraid to be single or to take care of myself.

~Conversation. Seriously. We have to be able to talk.

~Attention to detail. I need someone who will remember me. You will be on my mind constantly; I don't want to feel like I'm an afterthought, easily forgotten, or continually set aside.

~Respect for my person, my life, my choices, and my limits. You do not have to agree with or like everything that I've ever done in my life, nor do I expect anyone to pretend to. That would be weird. But I will not enter into any kind of dynamic with someone who cannot or will not respect that which is important to me, nor someone who keeps 'forgetting' what is and is not included in my submission. If you cannot respect me, then please seek a submissive you do respect. You'll be far happier. If you disagree with something, talk to me about it. If it's under your authority as my Dom, you're in charge of it anyway; and if it's not, then still please talk to me, and if critique is warranted, then I'm open to it. I want to learn and I want to grow, more than anything. But I do not put up with being belittled, judged, or criticised unfairly.

~Leadership - I want a Dom who can and will make decisions; not be bossy just for the sake of it, but someone with the strength, experience, and confidence who can and will take charge when appropriate.

~Logic. Seriously. I don't mind kidding around and being random, I love it; but I am a highly logical person and if we cannot have a conversation where things are discussed in a way that makes sense, includes some quality consideration, and doesn't devolve into mere opinion that is arbitrarily maintained with no possibility of discussion...we aren't going to be compatible.

I am very open to negotiation, understanding that some of these things are only negotiable to a point. I do want someone who enjoys at least a fair number of the same kinks as me (it's more fun that way), so I should add that if your tastes are entirely different from mine we probably aren't compatible. My kinks and limits are all linked in my signature, and again if something isn't listed, please feel free to ask about it.

If you've read this far...wow. You deserve a cookie. You made it through the first filter, where I weed out the people who think they love communicating through text as much as I do but perhaps don't grasp the full...depth of my adoration of writing My condolences to those who stumbled across a nightmare in this instance. If you want to know more about me before contacting me, I have posted writings here as well as on my personal blog (which is linked in my signature). I can be contacted on here, of course, and via anything listed in the 'contact' link (also in my signature). Thank you for reading.

Cheers,
Belle
The following 6 users say Thank You to naughtylittlegirl for this post:
Old 02-19-2017, 07:28 PM   #2
jstmefred

Since I deserve a cookie, what kind would you bake me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtylittlegirl View Post
28/female/slave seeks 30+/male/master in any location

My name is Belle, I am 28, single, introverted, demisexual, and I am searching for a Daddy Dom for formal submission, not casual play. I am interested in a long term, online only, monogamous D/s relationship (with a chance of it turning into something offline eventually). I will happily provide more detail regarding anything here or on my profile, with the exception of sharing identifying information.

If you don't like long ads, then you probably want to duck out of this one now. I figure it's better you know what you're getting upfront so you have the best chance of discerning whether I am the kind of submissive you are looking for or if you would be happier looking elsewhere.

I am looking for a monogamous DD/lg power exchange relationship, online only unless and until the relationship, and corresponding trust and intimacy, leads to possible offline interaction. I adore D/s and DD/lg, I love BDSM, I love submission, and I thoroughly enjoy and appreciate exploring all of this and building a relationship through text-based communication (and play), including live chat and email. After an extended period of time, I will certainly consider sharing pictures, audio, etc., again as trust and intimacy develop and I am able to give myself to my partner in that way. I entirely understand if this is not a situation with which you would be satisfied/comfortable, and I wish you the absolute best in your search.

That being said, I will consider providing some kind of photographic/audio proof that I am who I say I am - this will depend largely on the person requesting and how and when that request is made. My avatar photo is of me, and at present this is all I am comfortable showing of myself online. I do understand that not everyone is comfortable entering into a relationship without some kind of proof (safety first, I get it), and therefore under the right circumstances I am willing to consider it. Personally, I am only interested in vetting potential partners by getting to know them over an extended period of time. I quite enjoy learning a person's mind and character, and I don't find audio or pictures help me with this. So regardless of what you are requiring of me, I will not require nor will I request this from anyone else. I require and request time and honesty, and I am quite happy with leaving pictures and such until a genuine intimacy has developed.

If you're still reading, fantastic. Below are some snapshots of my personality and what I feel I have to offer as a sub - if anything is unclear or not mentioned here, please feel free to ask me about it.

~I take submission seriously; I commit to a D/s relationship fully intending it to be long-term and my submission is consistently deliberate in every act. I am not flighty; I think my decisions through and do not change my mind capriciously. I far prefer to work things out, even the incredibly difficult and painful issues than to give up on anyone. The only time I left a serious relationship was when I realised quite clearly, after several incidents over the course of about eight months, that it was having serious effects on my mental and emotional health. I am willing to talk some about my past experiences, but only in private and after I've gotten to know someone well enough to trust their confidence.

~I am extremely careful with my submission. I know the cost, I know the deep emotional impact it has on me, I know how much it hurts to be left and how damaging it is to be emotionally abused. I also know how I thrive with the right Dom and how well submission suits me. I am made for it. I will ensure that sufficient trust is built and maintained, because I am a genuinely better submissive with vibrant trust in place. I will only offer my submission to someone for whom I have great regard. I do not want to make people jump through hoops, I don't play games, and above all I want to treat people with the consideration and respect they deserve (which is partly why I am writing this very long ad, because if you aren't keen on this then hey, don't waste your beautiful life messaging me). I highly value compatibility in a relationship, my trust is dependent on the strength of character a person demonstrates; I absolutely will not put myself in a position where I am submitted to someone whom I cannot please by being myself, nor someone who cannot be there for me when I need them. I seek a two-way relationship.

~I love submission, and I am quite eager to submit formally to the right Dom. I literally cannot submit to someone with sufficient trust and familiarity; as the relationship deepens, I am able to give more of myself and step further into submission. Text-based online play is where I feel most comfortable and am at my best (based on my experience thus far). But I do relish the opportunity to give more of myself as a submissive and as a person as the relationship deepens. Pictures, audio, even meeting offline can be part of that deeper intimacy - but there are, of course, many other ways which I don't need to get into right now.

~I am highly obedient and disciplined. I am not one to act out even when upset or frustrated. I don't think I could ever qualify as a brat (although I adore brats with all my heart). If anything, I become quiet and guarded if something is seriously wrong - I am introverted and need to process some things internally first and then work on articulating myself. I have an excellent memory for rules and commands, and I hold myself to a high standard particularly where rules are involved. Pleasing my Dom is very important to me, and I push myself hard in this respect.

~I handle communication fairly well. I express myself best through writing, so communicating through text chat and email suits me well, and I love having genuine conversations, the intimacy they create, the chance to gain a deeper understanding of the other person. I want and need consistent communication when I am in a relationship, to keep things in a good place, and because I want a truly strong bond with my Dom, not just a nominal one. I am honest - I don't want to be someone other than myself ever, and what I love best about D/s is the freedom I have to be myself more thoroughly and comfortably than in any other area of my life. To lie or even just embellish what I've done, what it felt like, what I want, etc., sucks all the meaning and fun out of submission for me, so I strive to avoid that. I am careful about what I do reveal about myself until I know I can trust someone, but I do not substitute a lie for the truth - I just say I'm not comfortable talking about/revealing X right now. I have better things to do with my time than make up stories (except where I dabble in erotica). I do my best to be clear, although as mentioned above I sometimes need time to work through my own thoughts and feelings before I can find the words.

~I am a notably creative, vividly descriptive, and thoroughly naughty writer when it comes to my reports - these are not my words, but responses from people who have read my reports on tasks or D/s sessions. I will happily share them with anyone to whom I consider submitting, so they can see my 'work'. In the past, I wrote a daily report (which I never missed) for my first Dom, and I would very much like to do that again because it allowed me a chance to process, gave me further opportunity to keep my Dom informed of what was going on with my submission, and was another way I could please him. I also appreciated the structure of the routine.

~I am compassionate, supportive, and a good listener. I expect a D/s relationship to be a two-way street, a genuine relationship of mutual respect, care, and support. I want to be a good friend, a good companion, as well as a good submissive. This is another reason I take submission seriously, and do not expect (nor desire) to be dominated until I have built sufficient trust with the Dom and I know we are compatible enough that such a relationship is possible. You deserve the best possible match, and if I'm not her then I definitely don't want to take her place.

~I am faithful and dedicated, beyond fulfilling basic commands. I am intensely loyal to my Dom, not because of punishment or reward but because my choice to submit is a commitment I make, and therefore I am consistent and determined in my submission to my Dom. I love discovering the nuances of a partner, to know precisely how to please my Dom, so if you tell me you like X, I'm going to want to know why, and in precisely what way, and I will be logging it away for future reference. Submission for me is always a conscious choice, down to every little action; my submission is most deeply expressed in my continued 'choosing' of my Dom. I want it to be a relationship with depth and meaning, and I understand the effort and dedication such a relationship requires.

~I have a lot of toys. And a lot of kinks. Both of these can be viewed via the links in my signature. Once I am comfortable submitting to someone, I am almost always up for play (when schedules allow). For the right Dom I can be insatiable.

~Sarcasm and an overall random sense of humour. I want to be clear: the only time I am deliberately disrespectful to anyone is when I am treated abusively, being trolled, or when I come across sub-poachers (aka fish in a barrel) and I feel like messing with the person a bit. When I submit formally to someone I strive to be as respectful as possible. I will think the world of my Dom, and at no point do I want to cause him even annoyance let alone offense or harm. When I am comfortable with someone I do enjoy playful banter, and I can be quite random and entertaining. Especially if caffeine is involved. Sarcasm really is one of the many services I offer So if you enjoy sarcasm, we can certainly indulge together. If you don't appreciate it at all...you probably aren't going to appreciate a fair portion of my sense of humour.

~I am highly conscious of my partner's needs and tend to be quite sensitive to the emotions of others. I want to know what you need out of the relationship, and refuse to submit to someone unless I know what his needs are. I will not give myself to someone without being decently certain that I am what will satisfy and please them. This is incredibly important to me in a D/s relationship, and I fully believe that both persons ought to be as completely satisfied as possible, and I do love serving and fulfilling the needs and desires of my Dom.

~Mad colouring skills. Seriously. I have trained for this almost my entire life.

~A lot of random and not overly useful knowledge. ...okay, I'm random in general. See, there are lists in this ad so I seem organised, and I am 98% of the time...but once I get to know you, get ready for some bizarre conversation twists.

These are the things I look for in a D/s relationship, because I know that with them I function really well and can be the best version of myself, and without them I suffer, and not in the fun way.

~Honest, clear, and free communication, both from the Dom and allowed from me, in everything.

~Consistency - I need to know how things will work and what I can expect from my Dom. I do not appreciate 'surprise' rules or ever-changing expectations. If my Dom says he is going to do something, I will automatically believe him; so if he doesn't follow through regularly, I will be deeply hurt. Consistency helps me feel safe, helps me know where I stand, helps me be the best submissive I possibly can. Please handle with care.

~Cuddles. This is not included to be 'cute'. I'm always happy to talk. But we can cuddle and talk at the same time. Multitasking is a wonderful thing.

~Safety and trust. It is not so much that I will not submit without these as much as I can not submit without these.

~Aftercare (I've written a few blogs on this - Aftercare, Aftercare Pt. II, and Sub-Drop - if you want specifics).

~Availability. I do not need 24/7 attention. I am a fairly independent person, I can and will take care of myself. But I would like daily-ish contact, with time for genuine conversations on a reasonably frequent basis, as well as regular play. The more I can rely on my Dom's presence and the more attention I am given (I may be independent, but I'm still a little, and we thrive under attention), the more open I can be, the more of myself I can give, the safer I feel, etc. I am patient and understanding, I by no means expect to be your sole priority ever. But I want to be a priority, and if I feel that you don't have time for me in your life and I'm alone anyways, please be aware that I'm not afraid to be single or to take care of myself.

~Conversation. Seriously. We have to be able to talk.

~Attention to detail. I need someone who will remember me. You will be on my mind constantly; I don't want to feel like I'm an afterthought, easily forgotten, or continually set aside.

~Respect for my person, my life, my choices, and my limits. You do not have to agree with or like everything that I've ever done in my life, nor do I expect anyone to pretend to. That would be weird. But I will not enter into any kind of dynamic with someone who cannot or will not respect that which is important to me, nor someone who keeps 'forgetting' what is and is not included in my submission. If you cannot respect me, then please seek a submissive you do respect. You'll be far happier. If you disagree with something, talk to me about it. If it's under your authority as my Dom, you're in charge of it anyway; and if it's not, then still please talk to me, and if critique is warranted, then I'm open to it. I want to learn and I want to grow, more than anything. But I do not put up with being belittled, judged, or criticised unfairly.

~Leadership - I want a Dom who can and will make decisions; not be bossy just for the sake of it, but someone with the strength, experience, and confidence who can and will take charge when appropriate.

~Logic. Seriously. I don't mind kidding around and being random, I love it; but I am a highly logical person and if we cannot have a conversation where things are discussed in a way that makes sense, includes some quality consideration, and doesn't devolve into mere opinion that is arbitrarily maintained with no possibility of discussion...we aren't going to be compatible.

I am very open to negotiation, understanding that some of these things are only negotiable to a point. I do want someone who enjoys at least a fair number of the same kinks as me (it's more fun that way), so I should add that if your tastes are entirely different from mine we probably aren't compatible. My kinks and limits are all linked in my signature, and again if something isn't listed, please feel free to ask about it.

If you've read this far...wow. You deserve a cookie. You made it through the first filter, where I weed out the people who think they love communicating through text as much as I do but perhaps don't grasp the full...depth of my adoration of writing My condolences to those who stumbled across a nightmare in this instance. If you want to know more about me before contacting me, I have posted writings here as well as on my personal blog (which is linked in my signature). I can be contacted on here, of course, and via anything listed in the 'contact' link (also in my signature). Thank you for reading.

Cheers,
Belle

Likes daring new adventures, exploring comfort zones,
anal, edging, light pain, spanking and more just ask,

Limits-- illegal, permanent, family, scat, anything that could send me or you to the hospital. If you wouldn’t do it, chances are I wouldn’t either.

Kik jstmefred

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97288

Ladies Kik me “Dick inspection” and I’ll send you a pic to rate.

My dirty code https://dirtycode.io/4Z9BR
Old 02-19-2017, 07:50 PM   #3
naughtylittlegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstmefred View Post
Since I deserve a cookie, what kind would you bake me?
Chocolate chip, naturally.

I do give dares, but I am not looking to form any relationships beyond friendship at this time.

I am being mentored by my dear friend Wardell.

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

The following user says Thank You to naughtylittlegirl for this post:
Old 02-19-2017, 08:08 PM   #4
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Belle you always make me laugh and smile at the same time every time I read this line!

Like its just so perfect! A really big part of me is tempted to write something up and try but another part of me knows I am busy and thus unreliable this week to actually be able to dedicate the effort and attention to detail it requires and I don't like doing things half way!

That being said I hope you have lots and lots of luck and if anyone is reading all of this and curious Belle is absolutely amazing! She has written me reports in the past that just make me smile and wish all girls wrote half as well.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Old 02-19-2017, 08:52 PM   #5
zoodcat
getDare Sweetheart

This is one hell of an ad. I hope you find what you are looking for and I wish you the best of luck.
Old 02-20-2017, 03:40 AM   #6
fromo
Distinguished Member

Ah! Someone else doing the cookie bit at the end of the add! :P

An easy staple to see if people bothered to pay attention ^_^ Though i'd maybe say vary up the fronts a little bit, to make it more noticeable where sections change, it'd make it seem like less of a wall of text at first glance then.
Just a nit pick, but good luck in your search.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
Old 02-20-2017, 09:08 AM   #7
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

While I do fit most of the traits you are looking for, I feel that myself am not qualified enough to fit this role. Also you know as much as I do that I'm looking for a submissive role more than a dominant one. But like some people have said mad coloring skills...that and the comment afterwards made me laugh and smile. You're a wonderful person and you deserve the best. Good luck in your search.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Old 02-20-2017, 09:13 AM   #8
gorgeouswhore

WOW! What an ad! I clicked on yours by mistake, but was blown away. Absolutely fantastic job. We need more people like you on this site. Good luck in finding the perfect person for you, you deserve it!

Dislikes(for when I need to be punished): messy, VERY light pain, light bladder control, hidden public, humiliation, pee, light vaginal insertion

Limits: pics and vids, anal, nipple play, public, family, illegal.

PM Me "Watch" and a porn video link and I'll watch it with my hands tied behind my back.
Old 02-21-2017, 09:22 AM   #9
aetos21

Default hi

I agree with all
Like chocolate cookies too
Mmm it is delicious
Hope you find what you are looking for
Good luck
Old 02-21-2017, 12:33 PM   #10
centurion01
getDare Addict

Mmmm cookies,

Great advert, shame others dont put the time in to their adverts .

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
Old 02-24-2017, 12:17 AM   #11
Shadowice
getDare Addict

you fell to the 2nd page so free bump

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Old 02-24-2017, 03:23 AM   #12
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

A great informative well thoughtout post, yes I like my cookies hard on the oustide, soft on the inside, just like me. A old but wise bear, grizzly at times but a teddy bear too, as my slave can verify. A submissive little girl would be great but I like dedicated submissives who know daily contact is important as well as strict rules of control and that sex and cumming are no longer the focus of their lives, I am!

Sir.
Old 02-26-2017, 09:14 PM   #13
naughtylittlegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
Belle you always make me laugh and smile at the same time every time I read this line!

Like its just so perfect! A really big part of me is tempted to write something up and try but another part of me knows I am busy and thus unreliable this week to actually be able to dedicate the effort and attention to detail it requires and I don't like doing things half way!

That being said I hope you have lots and lots of luck and if anyone is reading all of this and curious Belle is absolutely amazing! She has written me reports in the past that just make me smile and wish all girls wrote half as well.
Hehe, thanks! You're lovely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoodcat View Post
This is one hell of an ad. I hope you find what you are looking for and I wish you the best of luck.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromo View Post
Ah! Someone else doing the cookie bit at the end of the add! :P

An easy staple to see if people bothered to pay attention ^_^ Though i'd maybe say vary up the fronts a little bit, to make it more noticeable where sections change, it'd make it seem like less of a wall of text at first glance then.
Just a nit pick, but good luck in your search.
I did not realise it was a 'bit'. And it's not actually there to see if people pay attention, I really do think if you read all the way through you ought to go eat a cookie. Your input is noted Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
While I do fit most of the traits you are looking for, I feel that myself am not qualified enough to fit this role. Also you know as much as I do that I'm looking for a submissive role more than a dominant one. But like some people have said mad coloring skills...that and the comment afterwards made me laugh and smile. You're a wonderful person and you deserve the best. Good luck in your search.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeouswhore View Post
WOW! What an ad! I clicked on yours by mistake, but was blown away. Absolutely fantastic job. We need more people like you on this site. Good luck in finding the perfect person for you, you deserve it!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
you fell to the 2nd page so free bump
Thank you again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m55uk4younger View Post
A great informative well thoughtout post, yes I like my cookies hard on the oustide, soft on the inside, just like me. A old but wise bear, grizzly at times but a teddy bear too, as my slave can verify. A submissive little girl would be great but I like dedicated submissives who know daily contact is important as well as strict rules of control and that sex and cumming are no longer the focus of their lives, I am!

Sir.
Well, kudos for having an ego big enough to make comments on someone else's ad that you a) do not qualify for and b) are not interested in responding to yourself, and turning those comments into an advertisement for what you're seeking. This was a delight.

I do give dares, but I am not looking to form any relationships beyond friendship at this time.

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

Old 04-01-2017, 06:40 AM   #14
Wardell

Here I am, on one of my very rare visits to GD, and I have the pleasure of reading this ad from Belle. If you're a serious, committed dom, and not some opportunistic asshole who thinks they can con their way past this absolutely amazing ad, and you're searching for that one sub with whom you could potentially spend your life, then Belle is that girl.

She and I spent many wonderful months together as dom and sub, as DD/lg, until unavoidable personal circumstances in my life forced us apart. But as a result of that time together, I can absolutely guarantee that every single thing Belle has said in her ad is 100% true. I deeply regret the effect of those circumstances still, as she didn't deserve the pain of that separation, and I miss her submissive perfection to this day.

If you're searching for a sub who's intelligent, super loyal, incredibly erotic, can hold a conversation on any subject (except maybe quantum physics, but hey, no one's perfect ) and willing to explore her sexuality and yours when there's trust and safety, and they match, then Belle is your perfect choice.

If you're a genuine, patient, mature (and I mean that in a psychological sense, not physical) dom who wants to discover more about himself as well as his submissive, then Belle is the other side of your d/s coin.

Good luck with your search, Belle. You deserve the best.

I'll be retiring from getDare soon, but staying in touch with naughtylittlegirl as her friend and mentor.

She's the most incredible sub to have ever offered me her submission, and any genuine dom who manages to have her offer the same to them is a very honoured man.

Last edited by Wardell; 04-01-2017 at 06:43 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Wardell for this post:
Old 04-01-2017, 08:38 PM   #15
naughtylittlegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardell View Post
Here I am, on one of my very rare visits to GD, and I have the pleasure of reading this ad from Belle. If you're a serious, committed dom, and not some opportunistic asshole who thinks they can con their way past this absolutely amazing ad, and you're searching for that one sub with whom you could potentially spend your life, then Belle is that girl.

She and I spent many wonderful months together as dom and sub, as DD/lg, until unavoidable personal circumstances in my life forced us apart. But as a result of that time together, I can absolutely guarantee that every single thing Belle has said in her ad is 100% true. I deeply regret the effect of those circumstances still, as she didn't deserve the pain of that separation, and I miss her submissive perfection to this day.

If you're searching for a sub who's intelligent, super loyal, incredibly erotic, can hold a conversation on any subject (except maybe quantum physics, but hey, no one's perfect ) and willing to explore her sexuality and yours when there's trust and safety, and they match, then Belle is your perfect choice.

If you're a genuine, patient, mature (and I mean that in a psychological sense, not physical) dom who wants to discover more about himself as well as his submissive, then Belle is the other side of your d/s coin.

Good luck with your search, Belle. You deserve the best.
Wardell, thank you so much, I'm touched. You were such a wonderful Daddy, and are one of the best people I've ever known. I wish you all the best, and thank you again

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

Advertisements
Kink Talk